Start by marking “Royal Brides (Royal, #3)” as Want to Read:
Royal Brides (Royal, #3)

Royal Brides

(Royal #3)

In this eagerly anticipated companion novel to Royal Target and Royal Secrets, readers are invited back to the shimmering Mediterranean paradise of Meridia, where two royal weddings in a year are more than stressful—they’re deadly . . .

Lovely Meridian native Noelle Saldera yearns for adventure, but as the daughter of palace servants, working at Prince Stefano’s royal weddi
Published April 1st 2016 by Covenant Communications

To ask other readers questions about Royal Brides, please sign up.
Traci Abramson Officially, it comes out April 1st, but I'm not sure when it will actually hit the stores. In Utah and that area, it will probably be in some stores…moreOfficially, it comes out April 1st, but I'm not sure when it will actually hit the stores. In Utah and that area, it will probably be in some stores this weekend. Other areas sometimes take a couple weeks for them to filter through.(less)

Lisa Swinton
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

You can read this one as a standalone novel, but as the previous two books in this trilogy are highly enjoyable, why would you want to miss out on such satisfying romance?

Being royalty always seems to put the characters one step away from death and a sinister plot.

There’s conspiracy, intrigue, spies, weddings, romance, and all the elements and trappings of a thoroughly delicious read. The division of loyalties between Noelle and Jeremy keep the romantic tension zipping, while the kisses are hea
Happy Reading Watching
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovely clean series about royalty, relationship and some spy work :)

Best one of the series! Is this book perfect ? No. Is it corny? Sometimes, but I enjoyed it and I really liked the romantic relationship in this one not so Insta love. The best part of all is this Traci Hunter Abramson is a clean writer. So you never have to worry about swearing, steamy scenes or anything like that.
Looking forward to reading more by this athour. ;)

July -31-2019
This was a reread and it is still my favorite from
Teresa
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the book. Liked the characters.
Melanie
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Meridia is going to have two royal weddings within a few months of each other. Noelle is brought in to help with wedding plans and is able to help prevent a bombing during the middle of the first ceremony. She is asked to stay on to help with the next wedding. Janessa is the bride in the second wedding. Her brother Jeremy is CIA so is asked to go over early to help as well. He has a cover job since only a few people can know what his true purpose is. He hits it off with Noelle but they are both ...more
Skyler Pérez
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Katie W
There are several different character stories that are followed in Royal Brides. Janessa, whom we met in Book 1, is finally ready to marry her prince, but a security scare at her brother-in-law's wedding puts everyone on edge and security is tighter than ever. Her brother, Jeremy, is called in to help, and love might be in the cards for him, too. Noelle is an employee of the castle and has a unique position between both worlds, but there's a lot at stake.

I have an obsession with royalty and wou
Kathy
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, suspense
Noelle was raised in the palace in Meridia. For the past year, she has lived in the United States where she joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. When King Eduard calls, asking her to act as a courier on the royal family jet, she cannot refuse the assignment. Once she gets home to Meridia, she is asked to assist in planning a royal wedding for Prince Stefano. At the wedding, she sees suspicious activity and helps diffuse a bomb, saving hundreds of people!
Jeremy Rogers, a CIA op
Dlora
Finally in this third book in the series, the royal wedding happens! Actually two royal weddings happen, and again a CIA agent is brought in to foil any evil doers trying to bomb the event and kill the royal family of Meridia. No royals falling in love this time. It's a girl with a longtime family legacy of serving the royal household who helps find the bomb and defuse it before the first wedding and is then hired on by the CIA to help as an insider for the second wedding. She falls in love with ...more
Katie Browning
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this fluffy read: suspense, romance and some mystery are always a good distraction from the seriousness of life.
Kaye
Third in the series (I enjoyed the first two slightly more). It is time for the royal weddings of the Princes of Meridian (see first two books in series). But someone wants the all the royal family dead. Jeremy Rogers from the CIA gets assigned to help with secuirty after an attempted bombing. His sister is marrying Prince Garret so it is perfect cover. Noelle Saldera is a daughter of servant but her keen eye helped advert the first disaster so she too is asked to help in planning the wedding an ...more
Elise
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-2017
I've loved this series. The plots were interesting and well written and there was always a good twist at the end that I didn't see coming, which is getting more rare. I enjoyed seeing Janessa and Garrett again, but missed Stefano and Alora.

Also, we never were told what was in the package that Jeremy dropped off for Noelle to deliver in the beginning. It's not a big deal, it just bugged me a little.
Sara Cardon
Noelle assists in the security for two weddings - even though she's seen as a fill-in wedding assistant. Jeremy is an FBI operative and brother to one of the brides. They work side by side, even though they don't realize it. Each reports to the head of security. I like the way Jeremy learns another language with the help of Noelle's family. And I enjoyed watching how her family reacts to her new faith.
Ranee
Dec 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Didn't read the other two but enjoyed this book without being lost. Adventure, mystery & good, clean romance. I thought it was a little premature (spoiler alert) that he's buying a wedding ring before CIA permission for a relationship and before the couple establishing more to their relationship besides a few lingering kisses - a little rushing it.
Nathalie S
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Elisabeth P.
And you thought your wedding was stressful! As this is #3, I shall have the pleasure to hunt down #1 and #2. And it's always a pleasure to bask in the Mediterranean sun vicariously, especially in December. Kudos to reader Luone Ingram for inventing a Meridian accent!
Traci Sessions
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have all the books in the “Royal” series a 5 star but this one was probably more than a 5. It tied up the other two stories very nicely. This book was mor suspenseful than the other two and keeps the reader anticipating what will happen next. It also has some clean romance.
Kaitlin Lanham
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I generally can guess who is behind something, but this one got me. It was a good ending to the series. I wish there had been more of Stefano and Alora in this book, but I loved the addition of Janessa's brother.
Sandy
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, mystery, romance
Jodie
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this series. Cute to include extended family into love story and CIA duties.
Alisha
Aug 20, 2017 rated it liked it
A fun ending to the series. I wish it would have had more of Stefano and wife, especially when their "romance" was most recent in memory (book 2).
Rachel
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A fun series.
Nadine Smith
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chosen-for-me, 2018
The story was very similar to the first two books, but I still liked it.
Marie
Nov 27, 2017 rated it liked it
This was my least favorite of the series. There were too many people for me to keep track of but it did get more interesting towards the end.
Susan
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: slmta
Terrific balance of romance, adventure, danger, and action.
Anne
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A nice way to wrap up the trilogy. I enjoyed reading about the Royal family in these books. A clean, easy read.
Judy and Jim Burdett
I enjoyed Royal Brides. I am not Mormon and that part I didn't care for but hey the story was good.
Angieluila Bradley
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok a bit too much on the unrealistic but I made it through and don't regret the read. I was still in need of a distraction and it fit the bill.
Ella
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Royal Brides by Traci Hunter Abramson was a very cute and exciting read. Noelle Saldera is a native Meridian, a made up city on the European coast, and she yearns for adventure, being the daughter of a servant she doesn’t really get to go places very often, so helping plan Prince Stefano’s wedding is about as exciting as her life gets. But after finding something unexpected at Prince Stefano’s wedding, she enlisted to help the CIA to stop the same thing from happening when Stefano’s younger brot ...more
LAWonder10
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The action and excitement picks up from Abramson's two earlier "Royal" novels. Although there is enough information within the book's cover to be read as a "stand alone", the reader will feel slightly confused, at times, if he/she has not read the prior novels. I missed the 2nd "Royal" Novel and felt confused at time...I was thankful I had read the first one.

The wedding of the first Prince is about to tale place. With extensive security, it still had major complications. Not wanting the younger
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
***3.5 stars***

This is the third book featuring the Royals of Meridian. This is also the first book I have read in the series. I have purchased the kindle edition of Royal Target, but have not had the opportunity to read it yet. While I understood what was happening in this story, it would have been better for me to read the other books.

Having gotten that out of the way. This book was full of suspense. Jeremy Rogers has been called to work on the attempted bombing of Prince Stefano's wedding. Th
« previous 1 3 next »

• Puzzle Pieces
  • Undercover saint
  • I, Spy (Spy Another Day, #1)
  • Closing in
  • The Pharaoh's Daughter (Isabelle Webb, #2)
  • The Guy Next Door
  • Welcome to Stalk Lake City (Rhea Jensen, #2)
  • Painting Kisses
  • Portrait of Lies
  • Persuasion: A Latter-day Tale
  • No Time for Love
  • Do Over (Alpine, #4)
  • Family by Design
  • Reality Check
Traci Hunter Abramson was born in Arizona, where she lived until moving to Venezuela for a study-abroad program. After graduating from Brigham Young University, she worked for the Central Intelligence Agency for several years, eventually resigning in order to raise her family. She credits the CIA with giving her a wealth of ideas as well as the skills needed to survive her children's teenage years ...more

Royal (3 books)
  • Royal Target (Royal, #1)
  • Royal Secrets (Royal, #2)