Start by marking “I Saw You” as Want to Read:

I Saw You

3.54  ·  Rating details ·  203 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
Success brought fame.

With fame came money.

And money brought every single whore to worship at his feet.

Chester Green has it all living the coveted life as rock’s hottest front man—traveling, partying, and in every city, burying himself between the thighs of a groupie or two. He gorged on the perks for more than a decade until life became dull, and the taste of a woman becam
Published June 27th 2016 by Elena M. Reyes (first published June 17th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about I Saw You, please sign up.
Elena Reyes I'm going. Swear I am ;) This one will be my longest one yet, will hit 100k. We are almost there. ♡

Rachel K
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
DemetraP
Aug 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Terrible book. Too much "other woman" drama. The hero is a famous rock star. 2 years ago, to keep other women from bothering him, he pretended to be in a relationship with his female best friend, Ashley. Ashley wants to be his real girlfriend and spends all her time trying to break him and his true love, Arianna, up.

The hero refuses to put Ashley in her place, saying it's bad for the band's image, his real girlfriend will look like a homewrecker, etc. So the heroine, is always SECOND BEST. Even
Rejane
Jul 09, 2017 marked it as nope
Who's the female mc? The female mc or the male mc's best friend who causes drama as ow?
I dislike this kind of conflict. The laziest plot ever.

Jos
Jul 09, 2017 added it
UGHHHHHHH

Why oh why didn't I "listen" to some of my GR reviews below........This is gonna be a DNF for me sadly. I just can't wrap my head around the whole Ashley thing and the way he coddles her for lack of a better word!!!!! OMG......he needs to seriously see the f'in light, hell EVERYONE else does:(
Shari Kay
Jul 09, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
The fake/wanna be OW drama lama trope.

K.I. Lynn
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
#FuckingAshley
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
2 'just ok' stars

H was an idiot. Review to follow.
Libby Harrison

Cheating: DNF
HEA: DNF
Triggers: OW drama

Average score: 1/5

Best Line: “Couldn’t ask for something I myself couldn’t do.”

Worst Line: “I’m looking for a pussy to fuck, not a happily ever after.”

Personal Review:
This was supposed to be a rock and roll romance between a singer and a club owner. It started to bore me around the 30% mark but I continu
Elena Reyes
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favs
**********SNEAK INTO I SAW YOU...**********

Prologue

Bodies grind—pulsed around me while I walked through the dance floor. Sexual tension dominated, fucking controlled the inebriated patrons while they danced to the latest club anthem pumping through its speakers. An erotic tango used to entice their partners. To forget responsibility and follow the member of the opposite sex home.

My heart raced the farther we walked in.

She was here.

I felt it with every fiber of my fucked-up being that inside thes
Erica
I'm a huge fan of the authors work
I'm also a sucker for a sexy rock star.
However this wasn't one of my favorites.
The writing was stellar as always and the story was great for the most part but there's one character who let me down so much.
We have this sexy as sin alpha rocker who's not the typical man whore (BIG points for that one!!)
who's gone as far as to have an agreement in place to protect him from gold digging sleazes along the way. Then he falls for someone, "the one", as in head of heels
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author s
Farah
Jul 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
Congratulations, that book won "The Worst Book Of Year".

That book was so awful I can't continue reading it anymore. The main character is just a bitch. Keeps cursing to EVERYONE. What's wrong with you dude? You're 38 not 18 years old! GROW UPPP.

He was so damn rude and bossy!

"Shut it"
"Leave.” Not a plea. That was a goddamned warning.
“Off limits,” I hissed while looking them each in the eye.
“I mean it.” They seemed stunned by the threatening tone, but didn’t speak. I waited for them to nod in unde
Shakira
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rockstar
I wish just saying "motherf*cking Ashley" counted as a review! That was my attitude from around 13%. I think Elena was a mean girl in high school because there's no way she creates this evil ass characters from thin air. I thought I hated Janice but at least she suffered from a mental illness, Ashley has no excuse. Chester was too soft for too long he was irritating me a little and for a minute I didn't think he deserved Arianna. Now Arianna I loved. She's not about Chester's
Bullshit at all. I l
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Success brought fame.

With fame came money.

And money brought every single whore to worship at his feet.

Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
Elena Reyes promised hotness and she certainly delivered with I Saw You.

Let me start by saying that this book contains one of the things I look for more in a story, a strong heroine. I'm sick and tired of reading stories of weak women who are waiting for the alpha to rescue them. Not Arianna Garcia though, this girl is a fireball, she's successful, with a good head on her shoulders, a woman who loves her family and someone who is not afraid to put herself first. I loved her, her need to make som
Amy  Crull
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Without giving to much away, here's my thoughts on this book...
I will say that I'm a huge fan of the author's work and her writing was excellent. The storyline definitely drawn you in and had you banging your head at times.. plus I love me some rock star books. This one didn't do it for me though.
Chester, for being such a rock star didn't really impress me much. Yes, he rocked the stage but he needs a lot of help. He doesn't entirely know to have a relationship at all, romantic or friendship.
Sky
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Elena M. Reyes book and after reading this delicious story, I am craving more!
With a cast of complex characters, this story had me turning each page fervently, eager to see what happens next. And oh my gah, this book was non-stop sexy!!!
I Saw You is full of characters you want to slap the crap out of, fall in love with, and laugh with/at. I lost count of all the times I wanted to strangle Ashley and how many times I wanted to pounce Chester and steal him for my own! Arianna w
Suzanna Berturelli
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book to arc review.

WOW!!!!

Loved it!!! This author has the extreme talent of pulling you & taking you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions... ! In 'I Saw You' there is friendship, jealousy, love, laughter, conflict & my absolute favourite... Raw unadulterated lust & passion! Chester Green the immensely hot alpha rock star meets his match in the fiery exotic passionate Arianna Garcia... Arianna is my hero... She is hot, sexy, strong & independent.

Download this bo
Taylor Freeman
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Wasn't a fan. I think Chester/Cheesy was a coward. He let Ashley pull her shit for too long. If he was so in love with Jade/Slim so much he would have always put her first, but that definitely wasn't the case. She gave him one too many chances.

There was no epilogue.
I could care less about Tex and Ashley so I most likely will not be reading the next book.

Both their nicknames were stupid what the hell is cheesy and slim. Didn't connect these characters at all.
Cindi
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Elena M Reyes did a fantastic job of writing a story using complex characters and an amazing plot. These characters drew me in from the start, kept me cheering or growling at them depending on what was happening, and made me laugh and cry. Elena's storytelling ability is absolutely amazing and for all who enjoy erotica books, please give this one a try!
!Aria!
Dec 28, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was average. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing either. Some parts didn't make sense like how he was 30 something and she was 20 something and other moments when he kept accepting Ashley and all the drama she caused, but I loved reading about Chester and Arianna and that's what made the book enjoyable.
Sonal
Sep 30, 2016 added it
DNF. This book was just terrible. I couldn't get into the story, characters were so damn confusing. I just gave up before the halfway mark.
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
When a prologue brings you into the story instantly it's an assumption the rest of the story will be F-amazing. Sadly for me it was not.

It had several things wrong with it. Beginning and ending with the best friend. What a horrible, manipulative, bitchy, whiny, character. And the hero bought into it constantly. WTF didn't he just tell her to get lost?

famous Hero had an arrangement with his female best friend to pretend to be his GF in public to keep other women away from his rock star self. He
Reader
Jun 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Naomi Connor
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

I was hooked from beginning to end. This book had it all drama, angst, love, and sass.
The characters were believable and the story was fast paced but full of detail. It was east to fall in love with Chester and his dominant possessive attitude made him all the more desirable but Arianna made the book for me, her sass and strong personality shone through on every page. She was nobodies fool and she knew exactly what
MaritzalovesBooks
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Raeshelle, A Naughty Girl's Novel World
Usually I steer clear of romance novels about rock stars/groups, but I am a huge fan of this author so I decided to give her new novel a chance. I am *so* glad I did!

I Saw You owned me from the very first page of the book; the prologue hooked me to the point of obsession by the time I was a few pages in! I had to know how this couple got to this point and I wondered how the hell were they going to recover from it?

Chester is gorgeous, musically talented, tatted and arrogant to boot. I love read
Jay
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
H.R. Savage
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: regular-romance
I'm a new reader to Elena Reyes, and I'm not surprised to see what a following she has. I Saw You is her upcoming release.

I love a good rockstar romance. There's just something so sexy about someone being so famous, having any girl they want, yet they decide on this one girl and want her forever. Not to mention they're usually exceptionally hot appearance-wise haha.

I Saw You was no exception.

Chester, despite his "cheesy" name, is a captivating man, and he knows it. He loves his bandmates and bel
Marcy Barth
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Chester is the front man for the band Deep and he's getting tired of the whole rock and roll groupie thing. Arianna is a hot little Cuban girl whose family owns restaurants and a night club in Miami. Ashley is the front man's best friend since early childhood and his pretend girlfriend. Which is a huge problem be cause she secretly (actually only from Chester's view point) loved him.

Sparks start to fly between Chester and Arianna when she accidentally bumps into him at her night club. These two
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
COVER REVEAL & GIVEAWAY!!! 1 2 Jun 01, 2016 06:58PM
  • Stand (Black Addiction #3)
  • A Beautiful Sin
  • Rocking Me (Rokk Me Hard #1)
  • Off Limits
  • Victim
  • Conflict of Interest (Employee Relations #1)
  • My Song for You (Pushing Limits, #2)
  • Losing Her (Broken Road, #1)
  • Derision
  • Duncan - The Deal (The Cocky Smiling O, #1)
  • Lovers and Strangers (Hollywood Nights, #1)
  • Between Love & Fire
  • Didn't You Promise? (Bad for You, #2)
  • Unsocial (The Monroe Family, #1)
  • Over the Edge
  • Gone for You (Sixth Street Bands, #1)
  • Lure (Marko Delacroix #3)
  • Claiming Her
Elena M. Reyes was born and raised in Miami Florida. She is the epitome of a Floridian and if she could live in her beloved flip-flops, she would.
As a small child, she was always intrigued by all forms of art—whether it was dancing to island rhythms, or painting with any medium she could get her hands on. Her first taste of writing came to her during her fifth-grade year when her class was prompte