Start by marking “Tale of a Job Interview at OhlalaLand (OhlalaLand Stories #1)” as Want to Read:
Tale of a Job Interview at OhlalaLand (OhlalaLand Stories #1)

Read Book

Tale of a Job Interview at OhlalaLand (OhlalaLand Stories #1)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
A Job Seeker in Hollywood (OhlalaLand.) A Legendary Film Studio. A Tale within a Tale. A Parade of Wacky Characters. A Biofiction. A Job Fantasy.

Tale of a Job Interview at OhlalaLand is a biofiction where the author and the protagonist share the same dream: getting a job in a legendary film studio.

Once upon a time…“Baby born with teeth, starts talking to obstetrician and m
Published February 24th 2016 by OhlalaLand

To ask other readers questions about Tale of a Job Interview at OhlalaLand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tale of a Job Interview at OhlalaLand

Myoho
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A must-read for any job-seeker, person bored at work, or anyone who wants to smile.

Tale of a Job Interview at Ohlalaland is the creative short story I've been thirsting for as someone who loves to read but has so little time.

Imagine a job interview on Mr. Toad's wild ride down the rabbit hole through the land of Oz with fantastical creatures of wonderland narrated like the cult film classic A Christmas Story.

The woes of job hunting and interviewing are something we can all relate to and it's ref
Damien Black
5 Buttons: Inspired to Write
Stephanie takes us to fantasy backstory in France with witty humor and great imaginary. A young child that is inspired by the gift of reading which leads her to view the world unconventionally but like for most creative souls society and family tend to misunderstand children that color outside the lines, I think sometimes it's just soul-crushing.

As Stephanie ventures into Ohlalaland Studios, the writer manages to weave a story within a story where our hero Stephanie
Jozef Krakora
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The book is very personal, creative and captivating. It exposes the real struggles that many of us face in our job searches and career explorations. Those struggles in her story then pivot into a very creative direction with the characters that Stephanie brings to life in a very passionate way! The book ends with a twist and leaves you with deep anticipation as to how the story will continue to unfold in Stephanie's next book - which I can't wait to read.
Igrowastreesgrow
marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2017
How far would you go to get a job interview for your dream job? 1 1 Mar 07, 2016 08:19PM
Stephanie Batailler’s stories are like her: between 2 countries (France and the US) and 2 passions (Books and Cinema.)

Born and raised in France, Stephanie Batailler spent her childhood between the French Alps and the South of France –which fed her overactive imagination with great settings and inspired her to start writing fantastic tales.

At 23, she graduated with a Master’s degree in History fro