Start by marking “Finn” as Want to Read:
Finn

Finn

I thought I knew what love was, but I didn’t have a f*%king clue. Now, I’m in the fight of my life to win over the woman who owns my soul. ~ Finn Black

The face of an angel…
The heart of a saint…

One look, one smile, and I didn’t stand a chance. The instant my eyes landed on Presley Chambers, I was a goner. She was a force of nature that turned my world upside down. Sweet, sa
ebook, 1, 350 pages
Published March 31st 2016 by Ahren Sanders

To ask other readers questions about Finn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finn

Start your review of Finn
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Ahren Sanders
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Now LIVE!

photo Finn Sexy Safe_zpsirywksxu.jpg

photo Embrace safe_zpswm6hyz08.jpg

photo Violin Teaser P_zpszcf1ertp.jpg
Nicla

Another amazing book by Ahren Sanders. What I love most about her books are her heroes and Finn is no exception. He is strong, protective, bossy, sexy and sweet. Highly recommend.

HEA (view spoiler)

Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Nadine Bookaholic
YES, FINALLY I CANNOT WAIT TO READ FINN'S STORY!!!!updated - √read and loved√

I have been waiting for Finn's story since I read Surrendering in November 2013! Yes I have been patiently waiting for Finn for over 2 years, I loved the series starting with Raven's story in both Surrendering and Surviving and then Robbie's story in Salvation but Finn, Finn was the story I was waiting for and I wasn't disappointed at all! I LOVE FINN and Presley together. What a crazy love affair these two have had. I
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I really like Ahren Sanders. I haven't read every book she has written but the few I have have been brilliant and nothing short of amazing. This book, Finn is probably the best book she has written to date. This book will speak directly to your heart and soul. I devoured this book twice before finally writing this review... yeah it was that good.

I loved Finn. Top ten read of 2016... no doubt, no questions asked. Ahren Sanders gives her readers a book that is deep, emotional and intense w
L*Take Me To My HEA*
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this one. It was a light read. A dash of drama but not in a way that makes you miserable. And Finn is hottt! So yeah, you know about my priorities. ;)
Shannon Moore
Mar 03, 2016 rated it liked it
*minor spoiler*

I liked Finn (except when he was being an overbearing, controlling asshat - thankfully this was kept to a minimum), but wasn't always too keen on Presley. Her decisions and reservations are just tiring after about the seventeenth time we hear about them.

Loved the secondary characters and that juicy drama in the middle was spectacular. Actually my favourite part of the book because at least something was happening. This is definitely too long though. Ending/huge conflict was pre
Strider28
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
41/2 Stars I can't give it 5 stars but only because The first book in the series will always be my all time favorite!

“Finn” is a standalone book but we first met Finn is the awesome Surrender series! To really enjoy “Finn” to its fullest I would read the Surrender series first.
Finn is a part of a group of guys that grew up together and are very close. He was a marine and had a tough experience while serving in Iraq. He now works for a private security firm owned by one of his friend’s father. T
Emily
Presley Chambers lives in a safe place. Her life has not been about taking risks, but finding a calm, no surprise lifestyle that she surrounds with her brother, father, and niece. When she meets Finn Black, that is what she sees, risk, desire, and putting her trust into the unknown. Presley is not sure she can be that girl though.

Finn though he loved once, but it was nothing like what he feels with Presley. He knows she is fragile, he knows he needs to take his time to get her to trust him. Finn
Cheesecake
OK... despite the schmaltzy blurb that says absolutely nothing about the book, I listened to this on audio... the readers, Rob Howard and Desiree Fultz, do a good job.
Finn and Presley...
The first half is pretty slow and boring. One of those stories where everyone is awesome and life is great. Boy meets girl and is flabbergasted by her perfection. It's cute. Halfway through there's a bit of drama from his childhood friend that was pretty delicious. Then nothing much, like a slow American soap ope
Julie
How the hell did I not know about this?!!! My love still remains for Declan, he's one of my book boyfriends. These two were my favorites of the story. Finn will give him a run for his money no doubt! I freakin' love Finn too!

I hate when all the books I'm waiting for come out at the same time! Then in between there's not one coming out anytime soon!
Lauren
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahren F-ing Sanders. I am absolutely speechless with this book. 99.9% of the time, books don’t affect me emotionally, but you… you and your words made me bawl. Finn is a book of nearly epic proportions, and I’ll admit it has taken me quite some time to sort out all the feels I had with this book and put my review onto paper. Sanders took my heart, crushed it, and then brought over the glue and duct tape to fix it after the ride came to an end. It is simply amazing what Sanders can do when she pu ...more
TereseDK
4 "I forgot how yummy Finn Black is!"-stars!

*****MILD SPOILERS MAY OCCUR!!!****

I have been wanting to read Finn's book ever since the Surrender series. I think, looking back, that Finn has always been my favourite of the bunch, even if he didn't get the girl in the first two books. But he and Raven were never meant to be.

And after reading this one, I have to say, Raven has become one of my least favourite characters. If you loved Raven in the Surrender series, be warned! She shows herself from
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Get ready to have your socks blown off! Finn will do that and more once you read this book.

From the moment he set eyes on Presley, he knew she was it for him. He felt that love at first sight where your mouth goes dry, you go numb from the speed your heart is pounding, a little dizzy in the head, and as the world disappears from sight, you can only focus on the person that is affecting you this way. I fell in love with this man the moment he described how he was attracted to her.

Finn represents
Mizz Latte
Apr 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
Urgh, I gave up.

They were just too 'perfect' and the story wasnt going anywere. It was normal dating without anything interesting happening. No, this does not mean I need lots of drama in my love stories (I have read great stories when there has been no drastic plot but their relationship and the banter has been brilliant). This had none of that.

DNF'd at chapter 12

Not a good day for reading

Cyndi Becker
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
#BuddyRead Review
Cyndi and Loredana were fortunate enough to attend Authors In The City (AITC) this year. Lo and behold, we had the opportunity to meet Ahren Sanders, and struck up a quick friendship. So, when we had the opportunity to read and review Finn, we jumped at the chance. We were left with some strong emotions and thoughts on the book. Wonder how you'll feel about it...

Loredana: Cyndi, I liked this book, but I think I may have to drop-kick Raven across town. I know the book is all abou
Stephanie- The Boyfriend Bookmark
Ahren Sanders stole my heart, made me cry and completely made my day with Finn! Finn and Presley are the perfect couple if they can make it through until the end.

I am going to be the first to admit, I was a little torn when I started reading this book. It was a lot to take in initially, not may authors can pull of opening a story with such a dramatic feature, but if you had met Finn previously, you knew where his dedication was and you knew where his heart was. You loved Finn from the first meet
Lisa
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finn Black wasn't looking for love, but sometimes you find it when you least expect it.

A chance encounter has landed Presley Chambers directly in Finn's line of sight. With an undeniable chemistry, Finn soon learns that he and Presley are connected in more ways than a brief meeting one summer afternoon. Now he's on a mission to learn more about her, and to help protect her fragile heart.

Presley Chambers has suffered a devastating loss, and Finn Black, the handsome, charismatic man she met just
Tammy Cole
Mar 19, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I was so excited to read this story. Finn and Presley together are perfect. They complete each other so well that you can't help but smile while reading about them.

Finn meets Presley while he is with Ember looking for a warrior dog for Robbie. Finn honestly has his breath taken from him as he can't seem to even speak when he lays eyes on Presley. She is also very attracted to Finn.

The next time that they meet is under such bad circumstances but the connection they feel is still there. W
Reflections of a Book Geek
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-from-author, r
4.5 Stars

It's been a while since I have read an Ahren Sanders book and if I'm honest I forgot how good her stories were.

There were parts of this book I felt out of the loop, I recommend reading The Surrendering Series before tackling Finn even though this can be read as a stand alone I felt there was too much I had missed about the background characters and also Finn.

I loved both characters instantly in this story, although when Presley made a stupid decision I was so mad at her and lost a litt
Helena Rizzuto
Mar 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Finn and Presley sitting in a tree..... Doing more than K I S S I N G.... This was a long awaited book for me. Every book has always left me wondering... Who the heck is Finn and just what makes him tick?!? Not sure that I saw Presley coming into his life but oh boy!! I'm so glad she did. She really is an enhancement to all that is Finn. Full of zest but in a refined way, she's certainly what Finn needed to balance out. This book is a story of feels and closure. I certainly enjoyed and NEEDED th ...more
Julia
Not really digging the characters or plot. I think maybe its because I had just read 2 really amazing books and this one is just rubbing me the wrong way.

And the h's internal monogue was driving me up the wall:
"Russell wasn’t that bad. He was completely safe and kind. I try to defend the man I dated for a few months. But it’s not a good defense because Russell was a bit of a dud.” *eye roll*
I seriously cannot stand it when h is proud of the fact that she dates 'safe' guys so she doesn't get hu
Becky
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Friends, family, true love...That's what this book was about. Hea, some drama (small amt), love, family, great sexy scenes, friends you wish were yours all wrapped into a great story. This is an excellent story with great secondary characters, well all except Raven but she pulls her head out of her as* eventually. I would happily read a book about any of theses characters. This book will have you laughing one minute, pis*ed the next, then crying, full circle of emotions. No cliffhanger, Highly r ...more
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ahren-sanders
Loved this one.....I really liked Finn from the Surrendering series, so I could not wait to see him get his HEA. I loved how alpha and bossy he was.....just the way I like my Hero's to be.....mmmm the bit with Raven did not impress me.....kinda made it soil her in a way!!! Loved Presley and Winnie....

Now I really really hope we get a book for Max......he too needs to become infected with the "disease"
Nocks
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
Not for me. Way too sweet for my liking. Way too much instant love going on here. Boring. I can tell how this is going to end. Predictable. Perfect, way too nice characters and all their friends are attractive. Meh.
books are love
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book from Ahren Sanders and this one is no exception. First that cover. The eyes draw you in and want you to read. Once that occurs you can’t put the story down.

Finn Oh Finn you are just swoony..Swoony and wonderful. Amazing and beautiful. Loyal and kind. Understanding and gentle. The story of him and Pressley is so fitting for him. It wasn’t the easiest road at times. Why? we have some roadblocks that need to be worked out but it isn’t something where him and Pressley are lo
Rebecca
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think Ahren Sanders could create a better hero than Robbie Hayes. There was just something about how he took care of and loved Ember Walker in Salvation that made me fall in love with him. But after reading Finn, I can wholeheartedly say that Finn Black is just as amazing as Robbie is.

I have to admit, though, that I haven’t yet read about Finn’s time in Paris with Raven in Surviving, so my opinion of him heading into Finn was not manipulated by his place in the Raven and Declan ordeal.
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

A few things happened while reading this book. The first thing to happen was that I cried my eyes out, while reading the first couple chapters. Then I went on FB to yell at Ahren for making me cry right away and to also tell her that she is very clever and also a bit mean. ;-) The second thing to happen was that I fell in love with Finn pretty much from the moment he was introduced in the book. That dude is the ultimate b
Becky
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When one of your favorite authors writes to you and asks you to read her latest book, you jump at the chance to get started on that beauty. That is pretty much what happened to me with this book. Ahern Sander's had me with my very first book that she wrote and she has me once again weeping with joy at the end of this one. It is one of my top books of the year and will be one that I will read over and over again for the pure bliss of the story. As most of you know I am not a sappy reviewer, but t ...more
Reviews from the Heart
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahren Sanders has managed to do the impossible. In the span of an afternoon she ripped my heart to pieces and put it back together again. The story of Finn and Presley is one of such emotion that I laughed and I cried. I swooned and I even wanted to throw my kindle against the wall. This book was a roller coaster ride of epic proportions but one you definitely want to take!

Finn is a former Marine that has settled nicely into civilian life. He has a job that he loves, great friends and he has eve
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• One More Time (Ruby Falls #2)
  • Forever with You (Fixed, #3)
  • Found in You (Fixed, #2)
  • Tempted
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
  • The Match
  • Happily Letter After
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • When I Fall (Alabama Summer, #3)
  • Roman (Raleigh Raptors #2)
  • Something So Right (Something So, #1)
  • Ferexian Raider
  • The Billionaire's Fake Wife (Big Bad Billionaires, #1)
  • Athica Lane (Carpino, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Big Bad Billionaires, #2)
  • King of Eon (Eon Warriors, #9)
  • Sea Glass Hearts (Baytown Boys, #15)
  • The Anti-Boyfriend
USA Today Bestselling Author Ahren spent her formative years living in an active volcano. There her family made collectible lava art. She studied rock collecting at the Sorbonne in France. There she met the love of her life-her pet pig Sybil. She returned to the states and started writing. She is happily married to a guy who used to live under a bridge and she met while pole-dancing.

Now, meet the

News & Interviews

The true-crime genre is experiencing a huge boom, and it comes as no surprise—podcasts, documentaries, and TV shows have us all addicted to...