Start by marking “The Keepers: Ethan (The Keepers #3)” as Want to Read:
The Keepers: Ethan (The Keepers #3)

The Keepers: Ethan (The Keepers #3)

4.69  ·  Rating details ·  26 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

‘Vampires and werewolves are so 2000. As in: over. Thanks to …Rae Rivers, we’re now totally hooked on witches.’ – No. 5 on Grazia SA’s ‘Ten Hot Things to Do List’

"Going to Ameera to find Hazel. Stealing the spell … You think you can pull it off?" he asked.
She nodded, not trusting herself to speak.
Just as she thought he'd kiss her, he reached for her jacket and said, "Then

Published April 7th 2016 by HarperImpulse

To ask other readers questions about The Keepers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Keepers

Marta Cox
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Those who enjoy supernatural stories might be a little tired of the usual plethora of vampire and shifter ones so this series that revolves around witches and their fierce protectors known as Keepers might just pique your interest. Unfortunately I hadn't seen this recommended before so I come a little late but quickly managed to understand the basic premise. Whilst the Keepers protect those good witches who fight to maintain balance and anonymity there are unfortunately those who practise the da ...more
Jo Hughes
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank Harper Impulse for approving me to read this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

I'm totally at a loss where to start with this review. If you follow me on Twitter or friends on Facebook you will know how much I love the series and feel like I've waited forever to read my favourite Keepers story. What an I say about Ethan that I haven already said about Archer and Declan? Ethan is a smouldering man of action but also the peacemaker between Declan and Archer.

Enter
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This book can be read as a stand alone, but i think i would have benefitted from reading the first books into getting to know the other characters a little better.

However, i LOVED this book. It was really well put together, the characters were good, the world they lived in was explained well to the extent that you could really see how they lived and i felt totally immersed in the story, completely felt like i was t
Suzanne Jefferies
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, the world building, the characters! I've started at the end though, so need to catch up with the other brothers. Is there anything sexier?
Jane Hunt
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Keepers Ethan by Rae Rivers

Jane Hunt Writer First Steps
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+
Connect on...:
Twitter

If you’re a fan of The Keepers series, you will have eagerly anticipated ‘The Keepers: Ethan, I’ve just finished reading and it doesn’t disappoint.
All the players assemble for the final apocalyptic battle and there are so many twists and turns it leaves you breathless. Jenna and Ethan circle around each other, the only two singles on the Bennett Wine e
Krystal
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me begin by saying that even though I have been lucky enough to have been able to read this novel from the beginning, I have noticed that the basic story itself is easy enough to follow even if this is your first time meeting the Keepers and their witches.

That being said, this was an epic conclusion to an amazing series. Everything came together beautifully - right down to the final showdown (which revealed a twist that I did not see coming)!! This story had everything that makes a story gr
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-2016
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Thank you to Harper Impulse for a copy of this book via Netgalley.

After reading the rest of this series I was so excited to start this book. I love that Rae chose to focus more on one character for each book. It gave me a sense of really knowing the character.

This book focus' on Ethan and q
Melvina
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've loved this series, it's the ultimate battle against good and evil. It's a thrilling ride of magic, danger, love & sexy characters. Ethan is the final brother to get his story & as much as i loved Archer' & Declan, i think Ethan finished the saga on a high. He's always been the quiet, laid back intermediary between his two other brothers, but in this book we finally meet the character behind the facade. Underneath that cool, calm exterior lurks emotions of volcanic proportions. H ...more
Kathy
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm feeling bored and out of sorts. What do I do with myself after reading this amazing book? I read it while peeling potatoes and every spare moment the last few days.

Once again, Rae Rivers doesn't disappoint. She kept me gripped and enchanted throughout this amazing fantasy/paranormal adventure. The twists and turns and plot surprises were as good as a Harry Potter book. There's not a moment of boredom. Coupled to a steamy and touching romance with fleshed out, real characters is an adventure
Tracey
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If The Vampire Diaries and Divergent got together and had a book baby - then you have The Keepers:Ethan. But adult style and certainly all sexed up.
I'm so sad this wonderful series has ended!
Ms L H ALLAN
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ethan rocks

A fitting closure to the Keepers. So glad that it kept the balance with the other books. A stunning set of books
Loriise
Apr 26, 2017
Gina
is currently reading it
May 26, 2017
I’m an avid reader and writer with a passion for writing romance novels. I live in Cape Town, South Africa, with my gorgeous husband, two beautiful children and a zoo of house pets. Besides writing, I love family time, the outdoors, travelling, watching TV series, reading and chocolate.
More about Rae Rivers

The Keepers (3 books)
  • The Keepers: Archer (The Keepers #1)
  • The Keepers: Declan (The Keepers #2)