Start by marking “Your Haunted Lives” as Want to Read:
Your Haunted Lives

Your Haunted Lives

Your Haunted Lives edited by G. Michael Vasey, is a collection of creepy, often downright terrifying, true experiences of the paranormal submitted by visitors to the My haunted life too website supplemented with a number of true ghostly events experienced by G. Michael Vasey. These terrifying and sometimes disturbing tales, have been carefully selected and edited, and rang ...more
Published February 24th 2016 by Asteroth's Books

To ask other readers questions about Your Haunted Lives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Haunted Lives

Janet Hamilton
Jan 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A true anthology

Not a bad collection of stories and very pleased to hear the author is a fellow tigers fan and Yorkshireman
Regina
Sep 11, 2017 rated it liked it
** Review of Audio Format **

Decent Collection

These appear to be true stories of the paranormal compiled by the author. Some are just one sentence and others are more fleshed out. None are stories with very much detail or description added. Just straightforward here's what I was doing and here's what happened. Despite this, they are still intriguing to listen to.

The narration was good and did not distract from listening to the tales. I listened on 1.5 speed.

I received this audiobook for free thro
Carrie
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of AudiobookBoom.com

I LOVE this kind of stuff! One thing I really liked about this is that not all of the stories were "scary". I love scary stories, but it was nice to hear that people have had peaceful and beautiful paranormal experiences as well.

I have a few creepy stories that I'll go share in the website soon too!

The narrator was great & I enjoyed the introduction as
Emily Carter-Dunn
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Your Haunted Lives is a collection of paranormal experiences that Vasey has collected via his website.

It is a nice, easy read which I devoured in 2 nights.

With any collection of paranormal experiences there are obvious cases that can easily be explained and a couple of clearly exaggerated or made up stories (y'all need Jesus features in one such story!).

There were some errors in the accounts that have been missed and should have been corrected.

Overall, a nice little book.
Jean
Jun 18, 2016 rated it liked it

A Scarey Collection of Stories..
Horror is usually not my genre, but, I thought that I would give it a try.
There were a few stories that stood out in my mind.
My favorite were:
The Ghost Who Locked Me Out of My House
Invisible Ghost
What Are You Going to Do? Shoot a Ghost?
A Demon of a Party

The narrator, Darren Marlar, did a descent job.

Note:
"This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of Audiobook Blast."
April
“This audiobook was given by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review via Audiobook Boom.”

These are tales of people's encounters with the super-natural. I didn't find anything too scary about any of them, but maybe that's just me!

The narration was well done.
Marie
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: true-paranormal
Loved this true paranormal book! People from all over the world contacted the author to tell him their experiences with the paranormal. I stayed up late a few nights reading this one! Could not put it down!
Tracy Robertson
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a very short book (only about 2 hours worth of reading material) on ghost tales and stories. They are mostly very short blurbs sent in by various people around the world. It was nothing spectacular, but it was an enjoyable, fast read. Sort of like a bathroom reader of ghost stories.
Bill Herman
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I : : : Boo!

Great stories to compare with your own experiences. For those that don't think they can be true someday you may have the opportunity to discover the truth.
Gemma
Aug 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Easy reading.

Some of the stories are quite interesting, others seem to be a little exaggerated. Having said that they still made for a good read.
Douglas  Mackay
Apr 25, 2016
Rose Greear
Jan 12, 2016
G. Vasey
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cari Crook

• Ra Material
  • From the Ashes of Angels: The Forbidden Legacy of a Fallen Race
  • The Incredible Power of Prayer
  • Conversations with the Universe: How the World Speaks to Us
  • Heaven Touching Earth: True Stories of Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters
  • Leap of Faith: An Astronaut's Journey Into the Unknown
  • The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Secret Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine
  • Three Men Seeking Monsters: Six Weeks in Pursuit of Werewolves, Lake Monsters, Giant Cats, Ghostly Devil Dogs & Ape-men
  • I Really Want to Change...So, Help Me God
  • The Portent (Façade Saga #2)
  • The Sufi Doctrine of Rumi (Spiritual Masters. East & West)
  • Whisperers: The Secret History of the Spirit World
  • Return From Heaven: Beloved Relatives Reincarnated Within Your Family
  • Sinister Forces—The Manson Secret: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
  • Millennial Hospitality
  • Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of Ufo Abductions
With over 40 books in print, Gary is an established author with notable contributions in the areas of the paranormal (including several #1 best sellers in the Supernatural category), metaphysics, poetry, and business. He is also a collector of strange stories at My Haunted Life Too. In 2016, he resumed his interest in music and released an album of self-penned and self-performed songs called The E ...more