Start by marking “Killian (On the Line, #1)” as Want to Read:
Killian (On the Line, #1)

Killian

(On the Line #1)

Killian Bosch knows he’s his own worst enemy – he just doesn’t give a damn. The star forward of a minor league hockey team, he’s unstoppable on the ice. His reckless behavior, devil-may-care attitude and complete disregard for consequences have made him a major source of headaches for the Fenway Flyers’ brass.
But the new Flyers owner is more steel than brass. Sidney Stahl
Published (first published February 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Killian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killian

Start your review of Killian (On the Line, #1)
• Lisa •
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FOUR SEXY SPORTS STARS.

"Even when you drive me crazy, you're the only one I want."

description

Short, sexy and satisfying. Brenda Rothert always hits the spot with her fantastic sports romances and 'Killian' is no exception. I love the feeling I get when a 'go to' author releases a new book and I'm proud to say that Rothert will always be on my one click radar. Read in almost one sitting this book had that unputdownable appeal that made me smile and swoon. Kudos to Mrs R for making me fall in love in les
Catarina
4 “Killian” Stars.

Killian is the proverbial bad-boy of hockey. He likes to play hard on the ice… and outside. When the team’s reputation starts to get bad, Sidney, the team’s new owner decides it’s time to intervene. She believes Killian, being the team captain, is the most likely to persuade the players to change their bad-boys habits so she decides to start with him.
Sid is too much of a challenge for Killian to resist, and on the other side Sid slowly starts to fall for him as well. And whe
✦❋Arianna✦❋
2.5 STARS

description

Killian Bosch is the captain of the Fenway Flyers, a minor league hockey team. On the ice he’s the best, outside he’s a ‘bad boy’ getting in fights all the time and a womanizer as well. Everything is about to change for Killian when he meets the new owner of the team. Sidney Stahl is the new owner. She’s a smart, successful, independent woman who knows what she wants. And she wants to change her new team’s image. For that to happen her players have to change their bad-boys habits. She’s
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

Brenda Rothert is another author and friend that I adore and love. She has always been one of those authors who has always been on my auto-click list. And in her new release, Killian, prepare to fall in love with the bad boy hockey star who will steal your heart and melt your panties.

#killian

When you got yourself a hot alpha male and an independent fiesty sassy woman then you got a recipe for a smoking hot, sexy, and passionate romance. And did I
Coco.V
Jul 11, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on iBooks today (7/11/2018)!💝
✿kawehi.reviews
Feb 16, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ! ☆

“Face the unknown. I truly believe the only reason we fail is by not trying.”

I liked Killian, I did. I just wish that the two main character’s relationship started up more slowly, at a more reasonable, realistic pace is all. Everything just developed way too fast at a rapid pace that made it feel a tad amiss.

That said...on a more positive note...

While I do appreciate that their relationship is pretty easy-
Mandy
Feb 25, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love a good sports romance, particularly with a sexy hockey player. I liked that this was about a minor league hockey team and that the team owner was a woman. I really wasn't crazy about Sidney or Killian and didn't feel a lot of chemistry between them but I still enjoyed this book.
Auntee
4 1/2 stars.....I really needed an epilogue for this very lusty couple....
Romance Between The Sheets
Please note this review may contain spoilers.

Sidney Stahl (love the name and from this I can hazard a guess as to what players Brenda likes) is a self-made millionaire, making her first million while in college. As a hockey fan, she has just purchased the Fenway Flyers, a minor league team with bad stats and an even worse reputation. She vows to clean up the team’s image and create a team to be reckoned with.

Her major hurdle comes in the form of Killian Bosch, the team’s captain. Sick of hearing
EgyptDiva
Feb 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok , so this might sound weird but the first adjective that came to mind when I wanted to describe this book was soothing. I was smiling through most of it . Killian and Sidney were amazing together , they were honest with each other , they acted like adults which really felt like a breath of fresh air.

Killian is a perfect hero and Sidney was an amazing heroine , I loved having the heroine be the rich ,successful and self made millionaire for a change.

In most romance novels , I like some angst
Michelle van Rij
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: maart-2016
4 HOT KILLIAN STARS

His sincere expression made my heart melt a little. Killian’s sweet, vulnerable side had been worth working for. His brash exterior protected something wonderful.

Before reading KILLIAN, I wasn’t familiair with Brenda Rothert. After reading Killian, I can gladly say I’m a FAN. A big fan. Even though, at first, I was afraid that I wouldn’t fully enjoy it, because KILLIAN is a shorter novel than I’m used to reading. Normally, while reading shorter novels, I find the character
Somia
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sports
Anna
Jul 24, 2018 added it
One of my favourite authors and a huge DNF.
Boring, stupid, and not appealing.
Big asshole-hero
Big silly woman- Heroine

My time worth so much more
Kim
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sports-stars

Killian Bosch loves being the star of the minor league Fenway Flyers; although he is probably the most talented guy on the team, he remains there by choice rather than pursuing a step up the NHL teams. He has never wanted more and he has actually cultivated his bad boy image to avoid catching the eye of the big league brass in a good way.

New team owner Sidney Stahl has her work cut out for her. As a female owner in a man's world, she is going to be under plenty of scrutiny as it is, but
HMS
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This could have been so much more, unfortunately it wasn't. Insta-lust between the two was not believable. Sidney is a self made 20 something multi-millionaire who falls for the bad boy of minor league hockey. She then loses her ever lovin mind. For such a successful business woman, she turns into a scatter brained horndog. Killian is supposed to be an Alpha in the bedroom, but it was just kinda boring. The dirty talk was flat.
Also needs a good editing, there was very little attention to detail
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
I have just recently discovered Brenda Rothert and I am quickly becoming a one click addict with her work. Killian is the first in her new On the Line series. Killian is the team captain of a minor league hockey team. The team has a new owner and a new coach and things are about to steam up real fast for Killian.

I like when the strong silent type meet their match. Killian did not have a chance once he laid eyes on Sid, the new owner. He stumbled and fell big time despite Sid's protests that sho
Isadora Moraes
2.75
Marissa Chavez
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
❤☺

Oh my! Killian and Sidney had me smiling throughout the whole book! I really enjoyed everything about them. I love how supportive they were of one another. So happy to see them together. ☺
Amy Davies
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I love sport romance, but I LOVE ice hockey romance. This book has it all, the sexiness, the sweet mixed with a little angst. Plus the ice hockey talk, is always a bonus!!
Kristy K
2.5 Stars
Three Chicks
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars by Jen Skewes

I love Brenda Rothert’s writing and will read anything that she writs. Especially when it involves a sexy hockey player because let’s face it I am a sucker for a sexy man on skates. I was sad to see the Fire On Ice series end but so excited to find out that there would be a spin off series about the minor league team.

Killian Bosch is the captain of the Flyers, a minor league hockey team. His coach is Orion Caldwell whom we met in Release. The team is having a bit of problem
Laura  ~Swoon Worthy Books~

Killian Bosch is used to getting what he wants. Women throw themselves at him. The endless supply seems to keep him happy. Until one day, he gets a look at the hot new woman that just walked into the Hockey Arena. Turns out she is his new boss. But that doesn't seem to stop Killian. He sets his sites on Sidney Stahl and is ready to play to win.

Killian is the first book in Rothert's hot new Hockey Series, On the Line. Ans she so does not disappoint. I am a sucker for hot, sexy, alpha hockey playe
Carrie
Feb 18, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Killian is the first book in Brenda Rothert's new 'On the Line' series which is a spin-off of the successful 'Fire on Ice' series. In this series we are being taken down to the minor hockey league.

Killian Bosch is the team captain of the Flyers. He has a history of being a bit of a bad boy by getting in fights, being arrested and taking home a new girl every night. Sidney Stahl is the new owner of the Flyers. Sidney needs to overhaul the team's image, starting with the team captain.

*sigh*

I'm s
Holly
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Boss Woman Rule

Sidney is a woman in charge of her companies and now her own hockey team. Killian is the bad boy captain of the team but one look at Sidney and he has a reason to clean up his act. Love that Killian isn't threaten by Sidney's success. This book is all around awesome.
Readingzmything
4 Steamy Stars! This was a short, sweet, sexy story of a captain a minor hockey team that is known for his man whore ways and constantly getting into fights or being arrested for disorderly conduct and the sexy and beautiful new owner of his team. They are instantly attracted to one another but due to ethical reasons, they are restrained from pursuing that attraction.

I really liked both MC's. The hero, Killian, was sexy & arrogant but sweet. Once he set his sights on the heroine, he was committe
Hannah
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and Sassy

Killian is the first of a new hockey trilogy by Brenda Rothert. In this book we see Killian the team captain of a minor league hockey team that has just come under new ownership, and his relationship with Sid the team's new owner. Their chemistry is scorching before any ever happens between them. Sid is a strong, independent career drive woman who puts most other business owners to shame, but Killian wants to show her what will happen if gives up just a little bit of that control th
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
5 Stars From Sammy's Book Obsession

MY THOUGHTS~

I was provided with a Review Copy/ARC for review.

Brenda Rothert is truly a great in the fictional hockey world! She did it again with the first book of a new series! I LOVED Killian! It's original and hot!

The writing of this book is impeccable as always with this author. The characters are even more amazing! They are all so well developed and really came to life for me! I want to really know them. In fact, I feel like I already do! -Let me li
Pamela
Zachary Harless
Nancy
Amanda
Mar 15, 2015

• Must Love Dogs...and Hockey (Bears Hockey #1)
  • You Had Me at Hockey (Bears Hockey, #2)
  • Hard Hit (IceCats #3)
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • The Chase is Over (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation Book 5)
  • Only One Touch (Only One #4)
  • Sterling (Carolina Reapers, #6)
  • Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
  • Steele (Arizona Vengeance, #9)
  • Loverboy (The Company, #2)
  • Tempt the Ex (Tempt, #2.5)
  • Hendrix (Raleigh Raptors #3)
  • Skating on Thin Ice (Seattle Sockeyes Hockey #1)
  • Good Girl Gone Plaid (The McLaughlins, #1)
  • Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security, #6)
  • Blades of Glory (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #4)
  • Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
  • Kane (Arizona Vengeance, #8)
Brenda Rothert is the author of more than thirty Contemporary Romance novels. You can learn more about her books at her website, www.brendarothert.com, which features teasers, excerpts and trailers for her books. Follow her here:

Twitter: http://goo.gl/wYVa6E

Pinterest: http://goo.gl/tYSU3n

Website: http://brendarothert.com/

Goodreads: http://goo.gl/k2ueHQ

Amazon: http://goo.gl/47Va5y

B&N: http://g

On the Line (2 books)
  • Bennett (On the Line #2)