Start by marking “Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)” as Want to Read:
Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)

Baby Steps (Yeah, Baby #2)

Guy Rule #2: No sleeping with your step-sister

Lucas St. James is accustomed to women wanting something from him. They tend to see his good looks and fat bank account but never the man underneath. After a passionate weekend with Jade Jones, he assumes she’s no different and cuts her loose. But he’s in for the shock of his life when he sees her again at his dad’s lawyer’s of
Published March 11th 2016 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Baby Steps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Steps

Aug 31, 2016 Coco.V rated it liked it
It was a short but oh so sweet and hot story! As its predecessor, this second installment captivated my attention right from the start and held on tight until the very end. It was a very enjoyable read that had me smiling and blushing the whole way through!
Sophia Triad
Sep 17, 2016 Sophia Triad rated it it was amazing
I really like books that include

"angry" type of sex or

"I hate you-I loathe you-because-you are-the daughter of a gold digger-and-you may be a gold digger as well-but I want you like crazy - so I am gonna have sex with you-on the desk of my father's lawyer -after he reads my father's will to us-because I wanna show you-who is the boss" type of sex or

"I don't understand-why you hate me so much-but yes I will have sex with you-on the desk of my stepfather's lawyer -after he reads my stepfather's w
Deserie williams
Mar 20, 2016 Deserie williams rated it liked it
May Contain Spoilers!

This was just ok. Hero was an ass in the beginning. I didnt like him at first. after a bit I liked him more. heroine was ok. I wanted her to stand up more to him, which she did or tried to but it wasnt enough to me. Hero had his sweet moments. it was I hated him and then I didn' anyway epilogue was cute:) if next book is safe for me I'll give it a shot:)

safety:neither were virgins. she had little experience. I believe he was with alot of women but it's not mentioned muc
3 smut stars

This was a short smut story with insta love and a lot of hot scenes!
It was a nice reading...

May 02, 2016 Bookloverme rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful read! Though I liked the first book better, I still liked this one. It's just that, Lucas pissed me off a time or two. But it didn't stop me from enjoying this book.

The story is about Lucas, 28 (not sure) and Jade, 22.

They're step-siblings. She didn't even know her mom, who died in a car accident got married the day before it happened.

Lucas and Jade had a weekend fling six weeks before the story started. Because of a misunderstanding, it didn't end well. He said mean things to
Hana ♡
Not bad...I liked this more than I thought I would, because initially the description kinda turned me off from the plot. But it was pretty good. I do love a good hate passion filled relationship turned to love.

I just really felt the intense steam between the two characters. Despite how much Lucas wanted to hate Jade, he just couldn't control his lust for her. It was pretty smokin'.

And he was so protective of her I loved it. Super cute epilogue! Can't wait to see whats next :)
Nanci Loves2Read**Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
Cheesy smiling over here. So cute but the others were better. I haven't read book 3 yet so maybe I should just say the others I have currently read were better than this. Still I love books like these and always end them smiling.
Mar 29, 2016 Victoria rated it liked it

3.25 RATING- just okay for me. I didn't like this one as much as the first book in the series. (I actually just finished reading book three and that is my favorite by far!). Still, a fun guilty pleasure series that I'm glad I stumbled on to.

Note: At the time this review was posted, this book was available to borrow through Amazon's Kindle Unlimited program.

To see other books available to borrow through Kindle Unlimited or SCRIBD, check out the Subscription Addiction group

Mar 15, 2016 Mindy rated it liked it
Shelves: ott-alpha
I struggled with rating this as 3 stars. I love Fiona's OTT Alpha's but I didn't enjoy how badly Lucas treated Jade in the beginning. This book was really short so the first half was wasted by Lucas's prejudice. Part of the appeal of an OTT Alpha is how they are usually over protective of their women and it was a bit too late when Lucas finally treated Jade better.
Carmen Rae
Aug 14, 2016 Carmen Rae rated it liked it
Ok so this book is one of those what you see is what you get and it was exactly what I needed.

Check out my reviews here
I have to agree with some reviewers that the H was a jerk who didn't do a whole lot to redeem himself. In the end, he straightened up but initially i wanted ro junk punch him. That being said, it was all of my alpha, no cheating, no love triangles and a HEA.
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Jade): 4/5
Hero (Lucas): 4/5
Plot: 4/5
Grovel: the hero said sorry!! – the actual words, not just a ‘wince’ or a grunt, he said “I’m sorry” – that’s so rare in alpha-male romances and I am so happy…

Cheating: none
HEA: yes
Triggers: none

Average score: 4.5/5 – extra half point for the apology alone!

Best Lines: H: “When you have money, it’s easy to become jaded (pun intended) and assume every woman is either after your fort
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

4 Stars

Lucas St. James was used to women wanting to get close to him for his money and he thought Jade Jones was no different. I mean that name alone, she had to be a stripper... Right? And when Lucas finds out that Jade's mother was the woman his father married the day before they were killed in a car accident, this just reaffirms his opinion of her.

That is until he realizes the kind of person Jade is. She's an artist who is used to taking care of h
Mar 14, 2016 Lori rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I adore this author. It was not too long ago I found her Risque Contracts series and since then I have not looked back. I loved the insta-lust and insta-love she gives us. I love the heat and romance her books are filled with. And this new series is shaping up to be her best written yet.

Fast. Sexy. Intense. Passionate. This romance was right up my alley and was everything I could have hoped for it to be. While short and to the point, this book was lacking nothing and took me on one he!!
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Standalone
Ages of H and h:
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex &/Or Drama Between H/h With OW/OM: (view spoiler)
>>If So, Before or After H/h Hookup: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex In The Book: (view spoiler)
HEA/HFN/etc Ending: (view spoiler)
Mar 14, 2016 Starla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very fun quick read about a cute couple. Jade Jones was such a sweet honest person in spite of Lucas thinking the worst about her. Lucas had already been shocked that his father had recently married Jade's mom but then for them to die days after their wedding was more than either of them could grasp. Lucas and Jade had already spent a weekend together not knowing they would become step siblings as well as have a little surprise along the way. Lucas fast figures out that Jade is so muc ...more
Devious Book Blog
::ARC Gifted In Return For Honest Review::

Lucas and Jade are an amazing addition to this series. What happens when your one night stand turns into your step-brother? Oh and did I mention I’m pregnant? This is the exact scenario that Jade finds herself in after the untimely death of her mom. Now Jade is faced with a step-brother who thinks her and her mom planned this and an undeniable connection. Watching these two work things out and finally get to a good place was a pleasure to read.

This is a
Sep 25, 2016 Expresso rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No words!

Well maybe a couple......short, sweet, and beyond awesome! One of the best novellas I've read to date!
Jennifer Finn
Jun 27, 2016 Jennifer Finn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: insta-love
This is the second book in the Yeah, Baby series. Fiona Davenport is a wonderful new author and I have read and love all her books. Lucas St James thinks women only want him for either his money or his connections. He meets a beautiful woman named Jade at his art gallery and spends a sex filled weekend with her in a hotel room. He walks out and leaves her when he finds out she's an artist, thinking she slept with him to get a show at his gallery. Jade Jones finds out her Mother died and gets cal ...more
Review Love
Mar 08, 2016 Review Love rated it liked it
It was an OK Read! I love Fiona Davenport, she is one of my favorite authors. This particular book wasn't as great as the others! I do believe it had something to do with the character Lucas in the book. He was too over the top arrogant and I just really didn't like him in this story. I did love Jade! She was such a sweetheart and very independent. My type of heroine! Even though this book was not a top favorite of mind, I can't wait to read more stories from Mrs. Davenport! *Received ARC for an ...more
Jackie  Kluyts - Kiwibooknerd
Aug 23, 2016 Jackie Kluyts - Kiwibooknerd rated it really liked it
Shelves: yeah-baby
Yesenia Gonzalez
Possessive billionaire

Really liked the story, the insta love is great because it gets to the point. The step sister relationship was the twist but I'm the end it turned out great. Next book is Bailey's brother jack story.
Aug 17, 2016 Melissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More drama

It's a good book. I like the story, but I was waiting more out of it. I feel like it could have had a little more drama.
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.75 stars. Cute, little short book! Insta-love between strangers that find out their step-siblings and are expecting a baby. Cheesy goodness!
Apr 08, 2016 C.J. rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for an 'accidentally pregnant' storyline and this book did it wonderfully. It was short, sexy and sweet.
Jory ♡
Aug 17, 2016 Jory ♡ rated it did not like it
A heroine who put up with a lot of shit from a guy, and doesn't do more than glare? Uh... big hell no.
Apr 05, 2016 Danielle rated it liked it
Short, sweet with a lot of heat.
  • Compromising Love (The American Soldier Collection, #10)
  • Tank's Property (The Brothers of Menace MC, #8)
  • Scarred
  • Nights of Sin (The Bad Boy Collection #3)
  • The Soccer Mom's Bad Boy
  • The Billionaire and His Castaway (Alexa Riley Promises, #3)
  • Double Or Nothing (Bedlam Butchers MC, #5)

Yeah, Baby (6 books)
  • Baby, You're Mine (Yeah, Baby, #1)
  • Baby, Don't Go (Yeah, Baby, #3)
  • Dance With Me, Baby (Yeah, Baby, #4)
  • I'm Yours, Baby (A Yeah, Baby Novella)
  • Brief Me, Baby (A Yeah, Baby Novella)

“I’m going to be blunt, to save wasted time,” I stated, “I desperately want you under me. Can I convince you to leave and spend the night with me?” She” 0 likes