Start by marking “Enchanted: The Fairy Revels Collection” as Want to Read:
Enchanted: The Fairy Revels Collection

Enchanted: The Fairy Revels Collection

Coming April 2016

Enchanted: The Fairy Revels Collection Box Set

One spellbound night, nine award-winning and Amazon best-selling authors joined together to bring you an enchanting collection of tales featuring our favorite otherworldly creatures, fairies. Enchanted: The Fairy Revels Collection will seduce you into the wondrous world of the fae with magic, romance, fantasy,
Published April 2016 by Clockpunk Press

To ask other readers questions about Enchanted, please sign up.
Alexis im not even sure im asking the same thing because i had gotten a bookmark for it today in the mail

Start your review of Enchanted: The Fairy Revels Collection
Olivia Wildenstein
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Such different takes, such different worlds, such different faeries. Love.
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Flightless is book two in the Fairy, Texas series by Margo Bond Collins. This book is being released both as part of the anthology, Enchanted: The Fairy Revels Collection, and by itself. This book was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review by the author. To date this is the only book in this anthology I have read and my rating is based only on the one book.

When I first read book one in this series, Fairy, Texas, I was completely floored. It was amazing, which is often my reac
Vanessa
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving this collection so far. I haven't had a chance to read all the novellas, mostly because I'm dragging out the pleasure of reading them. I can honestly say that Olivia Wildenstein's "Rose Petal Graves" and B. Brumley's "Woe for a Faerie" are two incredible stories. Fast-paced, magical (as they should be), with just the right amount of romance. Both are compulsively readable, have really vivid characters and wonderful plots, and settings that literally jump off the pages.
I'm looking forward
Peggy
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**SPOILER FREE**

With only half a book left to finish in this set, I can honestly say that this has been an enjoyable set of books. Each one holds it's own way of writing skills from each author. The talent that each one shows is amazing. Easy to fall into the book and escape the reality of the world. Recommend these highly!

*Received for an honest review*
N.N. Light
This box set of fantasy stories was simply delightful. I was looking for an escape from my non-magical life and chose these stories. What a treat!

The stories include:

The Fairy Bargain by Blaire Edens

My favorite s
Krissy Smith
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Fae and The Farm Girl by Pauline Creeden sets up a wonderful world in which Daisy Adams discovers she's not who she has always believed herself to be. In the span of a moment, her world was turned on it's head when the uncle who raised her gave her news she never would have expected.

Creeden's story is a wonderful beginning into Daisy's discovery of being Fae and all that it entails. I look forward to reading more of Daisy's journey as she discovers who she really is.

A copy of this book was
Erin Hayes
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Olivia Wildenstein
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Randy Brown
Nov 14, 2017
Melanie Karsak
Apr 13, 2016
A.J. Navarre
rated it did not like it
May 24, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
marcella matson
Aug 24, 2018
Carrie Wells
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Romance author. Cupcake connoisseur. Certified herbalist. Beach bum. Fan of all things Starbucks. Holistic healing advocate. Surfer girl wanna-be. Lost guru. Maker of dandelion wine. Counselor. Paranormal buff. Etsy addict. Secretly Jedi. So not a geek girl. Gifted in sarcasm. Hot wife. Ninja mom. And now, I'm ready to share a whole head full of witty, mouthy, smart, lovely, heart-warming, and hot ...more