Start by marking “Canada Square (Love in London, #3)” as Want to Read:
Canada Square (Love in London, #3)

Canada Square

(Love in London #3)

Secrets have a way of coming out…

Amy Cartwright isn't sure who she's supposed to be anymore. Her family thinks she's flighty, her ex believes she's a walkover (the bastard) and her friends think she's plain crazy. But there's a different side to her that nobody sees, nobody but the cool, sexy Scotsman who just happens to be her boss.

Callum Ferguson isn't looking for
ebook
Published April 7th 2016 (first published March 31st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Canada Square, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Canada Square

Start your review of Canada Square (Love in London, #3)
Claire Robinson
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "I always want what I can't have." Stars!

ITs LIVE
Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canada-Square...
Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/Canada-Square-L...

I have been a huge fan of Carrie’s Love in London series, since its beginnings, for me each book has been better than its predecessor, and I have loved them all, but I have to be honest and say that Canada Square stands as my absolute favorite (so far).

If you are looking for your romance to have a little of the forbidden aspect to it then
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 STARS

I love this series <333 Seriously each story is beautiful in their own way!!This story is amazing!It's realistic and passionate!!Amy the heroine is so sweet but at the same time strong and sassy!!And Callum is charming,hot,protective and gentle <3 <3

FULL REVIEW TO COME LATER <3

description

*An advance reading copy was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review.*

Nicola
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Carrie Elks isn't a new author to me and, having read the previous books in her Love in London series, I did go into this with fairly high expectations. Overall, Canada Square is a great read, balancing romance, passion and a little bit of angst and drama with two wonderful characters whose journey pulls you in from the start.

description

From the minute Amy walks into Callum Ferguson's office, his attention is captured, as his hers, despite the fact that her new boss is surly, demanding and tests her
Karenj
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another 'couldn't put it down' 5 stars for this third in the Love in London series from Carrie Elks.
Although each of the stories in this boxset brings in characters we've seen in the previous books, each of these can be read as standalone.
Amy's story was very different to what I'd imagined it would be - Amy is a contradiction ...seemingly unsure of herself and walked over by her on-off boyfriend, she then shows another side to herself; confident, sassy and sexy !
Bring in brooding sexy Scot,
Peggy M
I got an ARC from the writer in exchange for a honest review.

I got the chance to read this book from Carrie Elks, a new writer to me. I haven’t read the first two books in the ‘London of love’ series but it wasn’t a problem for reading ‘Canada square’, that’s the third book of this series. But after reading this book and enjoying it so much, I will definitely read the first two books of this series too.

Being the youngest of three children isn’t easy , just ask Amy Cartwright. Her older brother
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Carrie Elks, it is the third in the Love in London series but can definitely be read as a standalone. I will however be going back to read the first two instalments of this series.
When Amy Cartwright gets her internship at a well-known firm, never did she expect it to turn out quite like this. Not only did she turn up and not have a position ready, but she got thrown in the deep end, becoming the PA to Callum Ferguson was not going to be easy. However, she
westernway
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-copies
Another great addition to the ‘Love In London’ series. If you are looking for a sprinkling of angst and drama with your romance, then this may well be the story for you. Set in the cut and thrust world of ‘the city’ this story follows Amy Cartwright (whose brother Alex featured in ‘Broken Chords’) who needs to get an internship in order to complete her hard fought for degree, and start off her new life, away from her lying, cheating boyfriend. The first day of her internship sees her like a ‘ ...more
Vania Nunes
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Vania by: Carrie Elks
Amy Cartwright is living a phase of changes in her life. First, she receives a message with a photo of her boyfriend cheating on her while kissing another girl. After 8 years together, is certain that Luke doesn't respect her, it wasn't his first betrayal.
Then she was starting a new job as an intern for a large company that only hired students from Cambridge and Oxford, and she was a student at the University of East London.
But the biggest surprise was her new boss, Callum Ferguson, a Scotsman
M.B.
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've read all of the Love in London series so far, and I have to be honest and say that Canada Square is by far my favourite.

Amy, the youngest (and at times, the most stifled) of three children, is starting a new chapter in her life and is determined to make a good impression on her new boss. But, being the blunt girl from East London that she is, that doesn't quite go to plan, but she gets over it and moves on.

Not only is her professional life getting hauled over, so is her personal life.
Melanie Moreland
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book of Carrie's Love in London series, and easily my favorite.
Why? I have no bloody idea, but it is. I love Amy’s journey of self-discovery. Of finding who she is inside, and how strong and capable a woman is lurking under the surface. I adore Callum, and how she manages to get under his skin, the way he tries to push her away with his gruffness. A certain coffee incident still makes me smile. Carrie gives us glimpse of the main characters of the other two books which is like
Brenda Margriet
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
I really enjoyed this contemporary romance. It was reminiscent in a very good way of Courtney Milan's contemporary young adult novel, Trade Me.

As a Canadian, I wanted to read this book simply for the title! But fair warning - Canada Square is the address of the company where Amethyst - pardon me, AMY - and Callum work. Their love affair is sweepingly romantic. There is a company policy against fraternization, but even that threat isn't enough to keep them apart.

I did feel that Amy's reaction to
Heidi Petersen
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC copy for a honest review
Amy is about to start her internship and the last thing on her mind is her love life after she finally realises what an idiot her ex Luke is.
Callum becomes Amy's boss. He is still reeling over the death of his wife but he can't stop thinking about Any.
Being work colleague's there not allowed to have a relationship but will/does that stop anything from happening????
Amy has lots of things to deal with an over protective family who are keeping secrets, her
Elaine
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full review will be posted as part of the blog tour
Tiblu
Sep 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m honestly not sure to feel about this book...

Deep sigh, like my title says I’m not really sure what to feel here...
I’ll explain. But in doing soo if I give spoilers please forgive me,just trying to show what I’m rather confused and conflicted here....

Ok,foe the first 40% or soo of the book it was definitely a bit of a slog thru to keep going at times ....
When we start ,well that confused me the first time w/this, I mean when you get a “boss romance”, you expect some conflict and tension which
Alison
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Amy Cartwright now single and free has a plan; get a degree, get a job and leave her home town. Callum Ferguson wants a simple straightforward life; he’s resided to being alone. They share an instant attraction, fighting it is fruitless. Pursuing each other could cost them their jobs; is it worth the risk?

This is the first book of Carrie Elks I have read and I can safely say it will not be my last! I was enthralled within the first
Vagabonda Reads
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing

“Get degree, get a job and get the hell out of here, I remind myself . . . If only my heart believed that.”
Kindle Loc. 1559 of 4986

Twenty-three year old Amy Cartwright has learned the hard way to keep her priorities in focus. Raised without a father and with her mother, Tina, in complete disarray, Amy just wants to graduate from college. Don’t even bring up her slime-bag, cheating ex, Luke. She’s finally moving on from the past and work, not love, is now her goal. Amy needs to finish her
Mazmum
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book Review - Canada Square by Carrie Elks - 5 wrap me in a blanket and do not disturb stars

I love Carrie. I’m so, so happy that our paths crossed and I discovered her work. Not only is she a genuinely lovely person, but she’s a bloody talented writer.

Getting a new Carrie book is a bit like a Galaxy moment - I don’t know if you remember those. Imagine me curled up in a massive comfy armchair, hot chocolate in one hand, kindle in the other and that’s the image I get when I got to read Canada
Tracey
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW

**long satisfied sigh**

I really enjoyed this book, it's my first read from this author and I can tell you it won't be my last.

Canada Square is book 3 in the Love in London series and I haven't read previous two books BUT I didn't feel I missed out on anything, this is a Standalone story. I have to admit though I loved Amy's brother Alex and if one of the books is about him I will be reading it.

Onto this book Canada Square, aptly named as this is where Amy gets her Internship.

Amy is a
Joanne
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I’m a sucker for an old fashioned romance. I like the pieces to fall nicely into place and make me feel warm inside. Canada Square does this with bells on! That’s not to say this is a stress free ride. My aim of this review is not to give the plot away but to tell you all how much I enjoyed the journey this book took me on. I would like to encourage you all to read this lovely tale and make up your own opinion. I loved every word and highly recommend it.

While this is the third in the Love in
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is Carrie Elks third book in the Love in London series. I was really excited to be able to get this and is the best so far. I loved this book.

It is a totally standalone book from her others and can be read as such. Its a contemporary love story about hidden love and the consequences when its found out. This book follows Amy and her start in the big bad world of internship at a management consultancy firm in Canary Wharf. Fresh out of university Amy grabs the chance to work at Richards and
Apr 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mari
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm a sucker for a good London set book with British isms and the like. A office romance is new to me in that regard. This is probably one the more realistic of ones I've read with the scenarios and the hidden secrecy and the consequences.

Amy doesn't really know herself, she has goals but nothing too certain. Growing up she was unsure and just went along to fit in. But she's hardworking and has drive, loyal and a good sister. Callum is brooding, surly, serious but also fair and kind. He had a
Kim
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: chick-lit, romance
I have to start off by saying I absolutely love this series. Carrie writes books all fans of contemporary romance novels want to read. Her stories are believable and lovingly British, and are so addictive, it's almost impossible to stop reading them.

Canada Square is another knockout book from Carrie. If you’re in the market for a bucket of forbidden romance and a dash of mystery, then this book is for you.

Our heroine, Amy Cartwright, decides to take a step in the right direction (and away from
Ida Gennarelli Robinson
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book!!! I only put it down when I had to to to work or sleep. Other then that I was glued to it!
Amy was such an engaging character. In the beginning I actually wanted to shake her so that she would stand up for herself. But she did it for me. Once she started her internship and met her first boss, Callum, she suddenly grew a backbone. Loved the banter between her and Callum all the way through the book. And Amy's family was just the icing on the cake. Familiar characters
J.R.
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Carrie Elks always has all my stars.

This story touched on some fantastic points to anyone's life these days: a woman who's not going to put up with her boyfriends crap anymore . . . tosses him to the curb (basically) . . . focuses on herself for a change, and the annoyingly sexy, crabby, expectant boss man who isn't looking for love (or at least thinks he isn't looking for it) and doesn't have the time anyway but unexpectedly finds himself attracted to the beauty of said girl's determination and
Kimothy
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am quite a new reader to Carrie Elks work but so far i have loved them all and with this new release i am still loving her work. This story is sweet and romantic and i loved the character Amy she wants so much but people have treated her unkindly for too long so she strives out on her own. Callum is at first the typical slightly arrogant man but there is much more to him than appears on the surface. This story was about desire between two people but who also want at first different things in ...more
Lucia
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
It is live: Amazon UK / Amazon US

Recommended for all fans of high quality writing and office romances with forbidden aspect!
Erron
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I seriously think this one is my most favourite of the series. Honestly, I may have a teeny tiny girl crush on Amy.
I loved this girl. So strong despite her insecurities and so fierce and snarky. She stayed true to herself throughout and I loved her for this. Never change, Amy.
Sarah W
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Easily my favourite of the Love In London series. Really enjoyable story and Callum is top notch book boyfriend material. Highly recommend.
*Jessica
Dec 10, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF

• CRAZY FOR YOU: A Mystique Books Novel - Fun, Action-Adventure Romance
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
  • Secret Gifts (Castle Mountain Lodge, #4)
  • Tempting Gifts (Castle Mountain Lodge, #6)
  • Goodbye Gifts (Castle Mountain Lodge, #5)
  • The Summer of New Beginnings (Magnolia Grove #1)
  • SEAL It with a Kiss (SEAL It With A Kiss #1)
  • A Year of Extraordinary Moments (Magnolia Grove #2)
  • Her Ordinary Joe (King's Valley #2)
  • A Deal with Benefits
  • Just This One Summer (The Montebellos #2)
  • The Italian Duke's Virgin Mistress (Needed: The World's Most Eligible Billionaires, #2)
  • Colorado Cowboy Christmas  (Peakview, Colorado, #5)
  • Tempted by the Billionaire: A Hometown Hero Series Novel
  • The Safar Sheikhs Series: The Complete Series
  • Randy's Candy
  • Bad Kitty
  • Come Work For Me
Carrie Elks is an international bestselling author of thirteen traditionally-published and self-published novels. Her books are sweet yet sexy contemporary romance stories. Her latest books are a series of small town romances set on the coast of Southern California. You can begin the Angel Sands series with Let Me Burn - available on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon:

Love in London (3 books)
  • Coming Down (Love in London, #1)
  • Broken Chords (Love in London, #2)