Start by marking “Rapture (The Teplo Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rapture (The Teplo Trilogy, #3)

Rapture

(The Teplo Trilogy #3)

All's fair in love and war…

Four months ago, DEA agent Tristan Riley nearly lost his life and the disabled ballerina who stole his heart. Now his relationship with Lillian Maddox is stronger than ever, and he wants nothing more than to put Teplo and the Vetrov case behind him. But when Elijah Noel and the deadly Vetrov drug appear in Los Angeles, Tristan is thrust right bac
Published June 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Rapture, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rapture

Babel
What an intense story. and a great wrap-up for a dramatic trilogy. From the first pages, the characters prove their strong feelings for each other with their protective gestures and loving words.

Tristan is all in with his ballerina, showering her with affection, love and commitment. He's fierce in his love as he is in his intent to get rid of the plague of a cartel boss threatening a gang war over drugs.
I was happy to see roman Gregory have a role in the investigation. He's got such a presence!
Jolanda Gelissen
I haven’t read the previous books in this series yet, but did recently complete the Her Best Friend’s Father series by the same author. Because of this, I was already somewhat familiar with part of the back story and the main characters. I will probably pick up the other books in the series as well, though, to get the full story.

This book brings a healthy mix of action and romance, both of which are described with captivating intensity. DEA agent Tristan Riley is still on suspension from his job
Donise
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I recommend reading this book after you have read the first two in the trilogy and the three books in the Her Best Friend's Father series as Rapture connects the two series. Tristan, Lillian and Kincaid get summoned to Los Angeles to help Roman Gregory and his task force fight Elijah Noel and the Vetrov drug. While Kincaid flat out refuses to go; Tristan and Lillian know that if there is any way at all to stop Noel and the drug from destroying more lives than they must go and confront their wors ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Lillian are in throes of romance when his worst nightmare comes back to haunt him. The Vetrov drug has surfaced in the city and he must find a way to stop its distribution along with a gang war to boot. The emotions are running high and the fallout is mounting in this action packed story that you will not be able to put down. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Heather Wamboldt
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this fabulous finale to The Teplo Trilogy! A beautiful and steamy romance marred by a prospective gang war over drugs. Fast-paced and action-packed, this finale was over-the-top gripping, forcing you to continue reading until you reach the conclusion. Kudos to the author! I can't wait to see what she decides to concentrate her artistry on next!

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy.
Mary Merritt
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. I enjoy the mind set of the author and how she let's the characters speak out. I feel that I could read this whole series multiple times!!! Can't wait to see what comes next!!!!
KReader
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the Hot AF, edge of your seat exciting, final chapter of The Teplo Trilogy. Could not have asked for a better conclusion for Tristan and Lillian . Cannot wait for Michael's book(s).

I read a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving my review.
Lauren
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read!!

This book had me hooked from the very beginning. I was on the edge of my seat but I also fell in love with Tristen and Lillian almost instantly. Give this book a read, you won’t regret it!!
Sandra Singleton
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this genre and this author. A must read plot and characters. I volunteered to read an advance copy for an honest review.
Tania
Kim
Jun 30, 2019
Mood Reader
Jul 10, 2019
Ayden K. Morgen is the Amazon Bestselling author of the Ragnarök Prophesies series. She lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of fifteen years, and their furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, volunteering, causing mischief, and building a Spork army.

She graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice a

The Teplo Trilogy (3 books)
  • Ravished (The Teplo Trilogy, #1)
  • Rhapsody (The Teplo Trilogy, #2)