Start by marking “Scribbler Tales Presents Escape from Berlin” as Want to Read:
Scribbler Tales Presents Escape from Berlin

Scribbler Tales Presents Escape from Berlin

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Escape from Berlin
Mark Dresdner’s cover is blown, forcing him to flee East Germany, yet he refuses to leave the woman he loves. Finding the border crossing blocked, and the enemy closing in, will he evade capture or be forced to make the ultimate sacrifice?

Featuring
Betrayal
Aelia gives herself completely to the man she loves, revealing a life-threatening secret, trusting he
ebook
Published February 25th 2016 by Mary Ann Bernal

To ask other readers questions about Scribbler Tales Presents Escape from Berlin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scribbler Tales Presents Escape from Berlin

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Brenda Perlin
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great collection of stories by Mary Ann Bernel that are full of mystery, suspense and explosive drama. Scribbler Tales is a series that stays with you long after you have picked up the books. One treasure after another!

In The Ritual there is an intensity to that had me both curious and a bit terrified at the same time. Still, my curiosity had the best of me and I read with great emergency. A captivating story that is both smart and alluring.

Wasn’t sure what to expect but it has a great r
Aimee Ann
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Escape from Berlin is an excellent book written by the exceptional and talented author Mary Ann Bernal and wow what another stellar story courtesy of Bernal! Escape from Berlin is a book I was keen to read as I have read and loved two books by Bernal before so I was excited to get lost in another collection of short stories! Escape from Berlin is one of the most well written and well-developed books I have ever come across, and I truly mean this as Escape from Berlin is exceptional and should no ...more

Mary Ann Bernal attended Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY, where she received a degree in Business Administration. Her literary aspirations were ultimately realized when the first book of The Briton and the Dane novels was published in 2009. In addition to writing historical fiction, Mary Ann has also authored a collection of contemporary short stories in the Scribbler Tales series. Her latest endea