Start by marking “A Fine Mess (Over the Top #2)” as Want to Read:
A Fine Mess (Over the Top #2)

(Over the Top #2)

Some guys should come with a warning label . . .

Sawyer West is Mr. One-Night Stand. He doesn't do relationships or promises or feelings. He's never cared enough to get involved. Until Lily Roberts. She's sweet and shy and sexy as sin, and resisting her is testing his self-control. She believes Sawyer can be a better man, and for the first time in his life, he wants to be.
Published August 2nd 2016 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about A Fine Mess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fine Mess

Shannon Moore
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
A Fine Mess is a passionate romance written with flirty dialogue and complex characters. Throw in some fun in the sun, a touch of angst and real life situations, and you've found yourself a winner! Kelly Siskind is a fresh new voice in the romance genre and is not an author that you'll want to miss.

I love RomComs, I really do, but my heart cannot lie. I'm an angst and sexual tension whore. So when we mix all of the above together, I'm a little firecracker bursting with joy. A Fine Mess is the t
❤Sana❤
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Superhero-sexy-as-sin stars!

description

When I read My Perfect Mistake, the first book in (Over The Top) series I fell in love with the whole package. The story of Shay aka The bitch and Kolton aka The Asshole is still one of my 2016 best reads.

description

A Fine Mess, the second book in the series and another one of my 2016's best reads.

From the blurb and from what I read about these two amazing characters in My Perfect Mistake, I knew that this book would be a success and I wasn't disappointed at all.

With a shopa
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copies, arcs
*Copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*
Expected Publication: August 1, 2016
I broke my number one rule again and I didn't start this series from book 1. I dived straight into this one since I saw that it focused on a different couple than the first one. I got a few spoilers here and there from book one but it wasn't anybody's fault but mine so it didn't come close to ruining my experience. (To be fair, I looked for it at my library and they didn't have it.)
Anyway, I loved th
Sybil aka Lala
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Humour? Check

Angst? Check

Bad boy hero? Check

Sexual Tension? Check check

Is there anything better than an angsty romance filled to overflowing with sexual tension between two friends trying desperately to fight the attraction between them? No, I don’t think there is.

Well, maybe if you add in a semi-bad-boy-man-whore who is just ever so slightly obsessed with a girl who belongs to another man. If you make him impossibly sweet with a bit of a dirty streak you’ll get very close to a perfect version o
nick
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it

4.5/5

I have been eagerly awaiting Kelly Siskind's A Fine Mess, having absolutely devoured the first book in this fun companion series. As much as I adored My Perfect Mistake, I knew that this one would topple every expectation that I had for it. And boy did it slay all my expectations and give me one of the swooniest romance novels I have ever read.

Sawyer and Lily met in the first book in Aspen. Despite the crackling chemistry between the two, they never acted on their lust because of Lily being
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It feels a little bit like Kelly Siskind stumbled upon a file folder of all the things I like and is writing books specifically tailored to me. If that is the case, I should probably be a little concerned but frankly, I just hope it never stops. A Fine Mess is everything—everything—that I love in books and I don't really even know where to begin fangirling.

Maybe the emotional layers?
I wasn't really expecting those. At the 10% mark my heart broke for the first time—and it broke a couple more tim
The Reading's Love Blog
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
RECENSIONE QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.com/...

description
Per chi ha già letto il primo libro di Kelly Siskind che s'intitola "Quanto ti ho odiato", sicuramente conoscerà già Lily e Sawyer che sono i due migliori amici dei precedenti protagonisti Shay e Kolton. Sawyer West ha sempre avuto avventure da una notte perché non crede nell'amore a causa di avvenimenti del passato. Sawyer ha sempre continuato a fare a modo suo finché durante una vacanza ad Aspen non incontra Lily Roberts. Tra loro scoppia
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 2, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance

:: 4.5 Pretty Little Stars ::

I LOVE Kelly Siskind's stories. She brings about the best characters, amazing plotlines, and truly captivating stories that will leave you hooked. A Fine Mess, while can be read as a standalone, is the second book in the Over The Top series. It features Sawyer and Lily (who you first meet as secondary characters in My Perfect Mistake) and their blossoming relationship. These two, OMG talk about SWOON. They
Selly - Leggere Romanticamente
4 stelline e mezzo!

La mia recensione sul blog http://www.leggereromanticamente.com/...

Questo secondo romanzo della serie contemporary romance Over the Top mi è piaciuto tanto quanto il primo!
I protagonisti di questa serie cambiano ogni volta, ma il mio consiglio è di leggerli nell'ordine corretto poiché è proprio nel primo volume che tutti i protagonisti ci vengono introdotti quando si conoscono durante una vacanza ad Aspen.
Ti odio sempre di più si concentra sulla coppia Sawyer e Lily, due perso
Heather andrews
Jul 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Sawyer likes to show his emotions through actions, "two soft kisses later, he pulls away. “That about covers it. Anything you’d like to add?” More like subtract: his shirt, his shorts, his boxers." I really liked Sawyer, I mean the man had a way about him, “keep that up, babe, and I’ll come in my swimsuit. I’d rather not find out if sharks are attracted to semen.” I really liked this book, I loved Sawyer.
AlenGarou
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decisamente meglio del primo. Sia per i personaggi, sia per la trama, anche se…
Man mano che il libro procedeva, il mio entusiasmo diminuiva. Questo per un semplice motivo: la trama era troppo “normale”.
Non normale nel senso che mancava dramma o simili, ma perché era prevedibile e... classica?
Intendiamoci, ho amato i personaggi di Sawyer e Lily con tutte le loro debolezze e problemi (lui che ha paura di percorrere le orme traditrici della famiglia e lei che è un’accumulatrice ossessiva compulsiva
Debbie I Heart YA Books

OH MY GOSH. If you haven't been reading Kelly Siskind's Over the Top series, then you're missing out on a whole lot of fantastic characters, an awesome and hilarious storyline with a touch-your-heart romance, and some majorly hot romance scenes. Now it's Sawyer and Lily's turn to find their happily-ever-after. Sawyer is the bad boy out of the guys. Yep, Sawyer’s the playboy, Mr. One-night-stand, and the class clown all rolled up into one gorgeous, hot, sexy body. But mister “take life easy and g
Molly O'keefe
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Funny and hot! Characters with real problems - totally enjoyed this book!
Hayley Stone
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story takes turns being sexy and sweet with two leads you will fall head-over-heels for. I really liked the theme of self-forgiveness that ran throughout the novel; Sawyer and Lily ultimately bring out the best in each other, which I feel all great relationships do. Highly enjoyable read, and highly recommended for fans of romantic fiction!
Richelle Robinson
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love when I find and fall in love with a new author!

So I stumbled across this author and book late at night when I couldn't sleep and thank you insomnia!! This story just sucked me in and didn't let go. Granted,I didn't read the first book but I still enjoyed the story. Sawyer and Lily. They both like each other but they won't act on their attraction. Lily has a boyfriend of 12 years named Kevin who she isn't in love with but is scared to break it off. Sawyer due to rampant family infidelities w
Heather Pollock
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
#review #NewRelease @KellySiskind

QueenZany 4 Star Review

by Kelly Siskind

Another well written humor filled book by Kelly Siskind. She seems to understand what her readers are yearning for. Which she delivers in A “Fine Mess.” Yes and ever tangible novel that is worth geekiness. Who the heck writes books with quotes from “Monty Python”? See that’s why I'm so fond of Kelly Siskind writing. My inner Geek is doing it’s happy dance. Awww good book!!!

ARC kindly provided by Net
Innamorata di un libro
RECENSIONE COMPLETA QUI: https://innamoratadiunlibro.blogspot....

Già nel primo libro la Siskind aveva dimostrato di saper miscelare perfettamente ironia, emozioni, passione e romanticismo e in Ti odio sempre di più non fa altro che confermare di saper catturare l'attenzione del lettore dalla prima all'ultima pagina. Se il primo romanzo mi è piaciuto davvero tanto, questo l'ho adorato (sì, nonostante le montagne russe!), perché ha creato due bellissimi personaggi, complessi, originali e perfettam
CrazyForRomance
Vieni a leggere la recensione su: CrazyForRomance
Per acquistare il libro clicca qui

È proprio vero che, come dice la trama, per certi ragazzi ci vorrebbe il libretto d’istruzione. Sawyer è il classico scapolone incallito, tutte le donne gli cadono ai piedi, a lui basta solo fare una battuta delle sue per averle tutte adoranti. Lui però vorrebbe solo una donna che però è off-limits. In nove mesi che conosce Lily Roberts, lei è diventata la sua migliore amica, la sua confidente e la sua musa.
Condiv
Kahea

After finishing My Perfect Mistake I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Lily and Sawyer’s book to find out just what was going to happen with all that crazy sexual tension that was constantly surrounding them when they were together and I have to say I wasn’t disappointed. I got highly frustrated with certain things and down right pissed at others, but I also laughed and swooned in equal measure and ended up enjoying the way their story played out.

The saying “never judge a book by it’s cover” is t
Kim
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

I read A Fine Mess immediately after finishing My Perfect Mistake. It made for a great binge. I was totally into the world and the characters, so jumping right into the second book made perfect sense. I'm glad I did, even though the wait for the third book is going to be kinda brutal. Totally worth it... and it's not like I can't just reread these first books before going into the third one. Both of them are certainly reread worthy.

I was already
Shrimalya
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review: Ever since I read My Perfect Mistake, the first book in the Over The Top series, I've been waiting for Lily and Sawyer's story in A Fine Mess.And I'm glad to tell you it was definitely worth the wait.All books in this series can be read as standalones, but give them all a chance as each book is very good! :)
We had a glimpse of Lily and Sawyer's friendship in My Perfect Mistake.There is a connection and attraction between them.They get each other.But, Lily has a long-term boyfriend and Sa
Deniz
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Siskind has written herself into my heart with her previous books especially with Chasing Crazy . She has made it on my HAVE to read lists of authors, basically I will read anything of hers I get my hands on.
A Fine Mess just reinforced that status. I love Siskind's writing style and AFM delivered just exactly what I like. Great humor, insight and perfect amount of sizzling. Just like always.

The storyline is sweet and quite realistic- at least most of the time. And while the romance is super cu
Sara
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, romance
Sawyer and Lily work together, but it's not your typical boss-employee situation. Lily is more like Sawyer's design muse and she's a talented designer in her own right. Sawyer has a lot of family baggage that makes him reluctant to settle down, but doesn't stop him from wanting and flirting with Lily. As long as she has a boyfriend, it's pretty harmless, right? Until Lily, who is honestly kind of a wimp, breaks up with her boyfriend and they have to deal with their very real, messy, and inconven ...more
Shannon

4.5*

A Fine Mess is anything but a mess. It's a completely delightful story of 2 extremely endearing characters that I have fallen in love with.

This book made me so happy! Sawyer and Lily are so perfect together...flaws and all. They remind me of Lily and Randy from Pucked Over, one of my favorite couples ever. Their teasing and flirting, the care they have for each other, the emotions these 2 evoked in me...I adored everything about them and their story. Even though their friendship was so easy
Kelley
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Superhero wish: Memory Manipulation (ability to erase or enhance one's memory)...so I can go back and read this book again and again like the first time--each time getting better and better.

The characters in this book were well developed. Sawyer's immaturity was done so well with the corny jokes, dance moves and how he deals with the tough stuff. Lily's desire to be loved and cherished like the things she "rescues" from antique stores and thr
Charissa Garza
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say every girl needs a Sawyer in her life. I'm a super hero nerd myself so I totally fell for Sawyer. I really liked how lily was down to earth and we all have our secrets so I was definitely drawn to her in more ways than one. I did find myself laughing out loud a lot during this book. It brought me to tears a couple times too. If you're looking for your next book boyfriend I suggest reading this book,start to finish it was amazing. I hope you enjoy Sawyer and Lily as much as I did.
Il confine dei libri
Salve Confine.
Arriva in Italia il secondo volume della serie "Over the Top", edita Newton Compton editori, di Kelly Siskind, dopo circa dieci mesi dall'uscita del primo, a Gennaio.
Si tratta di "Ti odio sempre di più", che ci racconta la storia d'amore travagliata tra Sawyer West e Lily Roberts, amici della meravigliosa coppia formatasi nel romanzo precedente.

Sawyer e Lily si erano incontrati ad Aspen ed erano entrati subito in sintonia grazie al loro amore per il design e la moda.
Dopo Aspen, Li
New Adult e dintorni
In realtà 4.5 Stelle
Recensione completa sul blog https://bit.ly/2RREYnr

Kelly Siskind è sicuramente un'autrice da tenere d'occhio.
Con il primo romanzo della serie mi aveva già incuriosita e con il secondo ha continuato a confermare la sua abilità nel tenermi incollata, divertita ed emozionata alle sue pagine.
Certo nel primo episodio ha giocato subito sporco proponendoci il papà sexy Kolton ma devo dire che anche in questo caso non è stata da meno.
Prima di tutto la sua scrittura scorrevole e i per
Tutta colpa dei libri
Sono mesi che aspetto di leggere questo secondo capitolo della Over the top Series di Kelly Siskind, perchè, avevdo avuto un assaggio dei protagonisti nel romanzo precedente, ero davvero curiosa di sapere cosa sarebbe successo tra di loro. E una volta lette le prime 50 pagine circa, il primo commento è stato: "Voglio picchiare Sawyer West!". Mi stavo già tirando la faccia per la frustrazione, perchè dopo tanta attesa, non poteva di certo comportarsi così!!! E mentre ci ripenso, mi ritorna la vog ...more
  • New York Nights (Heart of the City #2)
  • In a Ranger's Arms (The Men of At Ease Ranch, #1)
  • With Every Breath (Wanderlust #1)
  • Hard to Hold (Hard to Play, #1)
  • Seven Ways to Lose Your Heart
  • Wrong for Me (Motor City Royals, #2)
  • Fire on the Ice (Snow & Ice Games, #4)
  • Hero of Mine (Men in Uniform, #2)
  • A Kiss Under The Christmas Lights
  • Going All In (Heat Wave,  #4)
  • No Interest in Love (All About Love, #2)
  • Rock with You (Risking It All, #0.5)
  • Live Out Loud
  • Dead in the Water (The Water Trilogy #2)
  • Man of Honor (Battle Scars, #3)
  • The Right Fit
  • Chase Me (The Holmes Brothers Book 4)
  • The Heartbeat Hypothesis
A small-town girl at heart, Kelly moved from the city to open a cheese shop with her husband in northern Ontario. When she’s not neck deep in cheese or out hiking, you can find her, notepad in hand, scribbling down one of the many plot bunnies bouncing around in her head. She laughs at her own jokes and has been known to eat her feelings. She’s also an admitted book addict, devouring novels into t ...more

Over the Top (3 books)
  • My Perfect Mistake (Over the Top #1)
  • Hooked on Trouble (Over the Top #3)