Start by marking “The Dreamcatcher (Dreamland #1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Dreamcatcher (Dreamland #1.5)

The Dreamcatcher

(Dreamland #1.5)

He captured hearts and now he’s captured the spotlight.

Experience The Dreamcatcher, a novella comprised of scenes from The Dreamer told from Dev’s point of view, as well as seven extra scenes that did not appear in book one!

*This is a companion piece to The Dreamland Series and is to be read after The Dreamer for story consistency and spoilers.*
Published February 26th 2016 by Four Eyed Owl

To ask other readers questions about The Dreamcatcher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dreamcatcher

Demi
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A novella in Dev's POV? YES PLEASE!

The Dreamcatcher has me swooning over Dev all over again. *adds him to my book boyfriend list* I love how protective and witty Dev is; he honestly had me laughing and smiling basically throughout the entire the book. ❤ And being able to see Terra through the eyes of a Nocturna was also definitely a huge plus! I'm super excited (and nervous) to find out what's going to happen next in the sequel, The Divide!

*copy provided by author in exchange for an honest rev
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*ARC copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

I'm sure this is the book all fans of The Dreamland series have been waiting for, me included, and it did not disappoint!
This book goes through a few events that happened in The Dreamer but they're in Dev's POV. We get to see Terra through the eyes of a citizen instead of a visitor and it was an amazing experience. We also get to see his smoothness with the ladies and I can't believe I'm saying this, but he made me swoon even harder.
CassieRose
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The Dreamcatcher is a wonderful addition to the Dreamland Series. In this novella E.J. gives us a look into the ever so Dreamy, Dev's head as the events of The Dreamer occur. With that being the case please make sure you read The Dreamer before picking up The Dreamcatcher as to not spoil the events of the first book for yourself.

When I saw the E.J. was planning on writing a book that let us look into Dev's side of the stor
AmeliaaXavier
Actual Rating: 4 Charming Stars!!

description

First of all, I want to thank the author for sending me a copy in exchange for a honest review.

Above is me when I finished reading this marvelous book! I'm currently still drafting the review & it'll be up on the noon of 26th Feb (Friday)! I cannot wait to share my thoughts on The Dreamcatcher because I'm in love with everything about it!

:.Review coming up!
E.J. Mellow
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Dev is ALIVE!!!!
The Dreamcatcher is now available though Amazon, iBooks, Nook & Kobo!! So be sure to snag your copy because our dream man is waiting for you :)

●Amazon US ➜ http://amzn.to/1WTSxif
●Amazon Canada ➜ http://amzn.to/1XqfxFV
●Amazon UK ➜ http://amzn.to/1SNmge9
●Amazon AU ➜ http://bit.ly/1PuH2ed
●Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/1PM9s6H
●iBooks ➜ http://apple.co/1UyjfLR
●Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/1nF925S

SYNOPSIS
He captured hearts and now he’s captured the spotlight.

Experience The Dreamcatcher, a novella
Sandra
Jan 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sent-by-author
Original review posted @ http://sandrathebookworm.blogspot.com...

I was provided with an ARC by the author in exchange for an honest review!

Gosh, this is just what I needed after finishing The Divide, more Dev! I'm so freaking in-love with this character and I'm over the moon that E.J. decided to write a novella in his perspective. I loved reading all his thoughts and feeling towards Molly. His wittiness and the way he protects Molly just made me fall for him all over again. I love when authors w
Samantha
*Review to come*
Heck yeah!!! A story in Dev's POV.. I don't think it can get better then this!
Now the torturous wait for release..

Anyone who has read the The Dreamland series (The Dreamer & The Divide) will probably have as much as a fascination with them as I do. A novella featuring Dev's POV is coming and it pretty much has me hyperventilating in a paper bag. I mean, who would not love more of Mr Dark and handsome with his sharp words and ohh so wicked humor... *Cough* well, I might be
Donna Chadwick
Bea (Beatrice Learns To Read)

The Dreamcatcher takes us back to the events that happened in The Dreamer, but this time we get to relive it in Dev’s perspective. As expected, Dev’s ever present charm is abundant and had me swooning over him and his blue, blue eyes. I enjoyed going back to this series in Dev’s shoes. In The Dreamer, we had Molly all clueless and confused about Terra being real or just a vivid dream but with The Dreamcatcher, we get to explore the world of Terra Somniorum from an inhabitant of that wor
Stephanie
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This didn't really give me much more insight into Dev or his world than I got from the first book. It wasn't bad, though.
Mary Nguyen (fox & wit)
Wish this were a full blown novel and not novella! Dev is so dreamy.
Carlos
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-to-review
*I was provided a copy of this book by the author, so thank you E.J. Mellow*

The Dreamcatcher was a short read, but that doesn't make it lame by any means. This book is told from Dev's point of view and it was a mesmerizing experience to be honest. Being inside Dev's mind, reading what he was thinking, how he described Terra all over again. It was truly amazing. You need to read The Dreamer in order to evade spoilers because this book is basically some events of the first book told from Dev's POV
Orlanda Machado
Original Blog Review: https://myescapebookscoffeetea.wordpr...

My Instagram: http://instagram.com/blog.myescape/

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlogMyEscape

Buy this book on The Book Depository: www.bookdepository.com/Dreamcatcher-E...

”review”/

* The author of this book sent me this paperback copy in exchange for an honest review, so don’t expect less than that, I will always give my honest opinion, like it or not *

This book was amazing ! I love the idea of this book being the point of view of Dev (Devlin
Tracy
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts are 100% my own.***

This is from Dev’s point of view.

We met Dev in the Dreamer. He was the mysterious blue-eyed man who guided Molly through her time in Terra. He was the – literal – man of her dreams. It was this fact that I wasn’t so UGH about a love triangle, because really… right? But this is Dev’s version of that story.

You’d think that it would remove the mystery from the man. Well, you’d be mighty wrong, young
Tricia
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ALL. THE. STARS. *Seriously, just take them all*

I was beyond excited when I first heard about getting a novella from Dev's point of view, and I can honestly say that The Dreamcatcher not only met my ridiculously high expectations, it exceeded them.

Devlin is one of my favorite characters! He's unbelievably charming in the other Dreamland books, and this book being told from his POV was that same charm x10. There is a certain level of intimacy in knowing someone's thoughts, sometimes it is the t
AK Mama Reads
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paralove
In no certain order: Ermahgerd! Swoon! What, no way! ok you get the idea. It's been known that I am a tad bit of a fangirl for the The Dreamland series, and admittedly I'm a #DevHead too. This book completely solidifies Devlin's place in the upper echelon of book boyfriends. He is much deeper than he wants people to think he is (as evidenced in The Divide) and has a tortured past that comes crashing into his present once Molly enters Terra and alters the course of his life forever. I love these ...more
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

The Dreamcatcher follows events from The Dreamer but from Dev's POV.

I have been absolutely blown away by The Dreamland Series written by E.J. Mellow, not only because of the beautiful words contained within but also because we have been treated to some of the most breath taking covers, i have ever seen and The Dreamcatcher was no exception to either of these.
I have been enthralled by this series since i first stumbled upon it and when i found out we wer
Amour (bookishlyfe)
Going into The Dreamcatcher, I really didn't know what was going to go down. I thought it was just going to be one scene from book 1 or 2 that was all in Dev's scene, but no. Mellow began the novella from the very very first time Dev and Molly met. Then, with each chapter passing, it took me a while to figure out that she was beginning each chapter on a different scene. The transition from each chapter was rough and required me flip back through my Dreamer novel. This confused for a while, but o ...more
Desyerie Bonifacio
I always eyed on this series because of its simple yet beautiful cover. I personally love the cover and the synopsis really made me curious to start reading this series. I had the opportunity to work with E.J Mellow and had the chance to review this novella early. I was tempted to read this before The Dreamer but I didn’t gave in. The book has the feels! So basically The Dreamcatcher is just the same with The Dreamer but this time it is from Dev’s perspective. It was exciting to read because in ...more
Jay
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved reading From Dev's pov! It definitely added more to what we already read in The Dreamer. I liked being able to read what was going on in Dev's mind for specific moments. Especially when he and Molly first met. Very well written! I loved Dev's wit, and how protective he is of Molly! Great character, and I added him to my book boyfriend list! Everyone needs to meet Dev!
Haddie
Okay, knowing what Dev was feeling/thinking during The Dreamer is utterly awesome sauce. Getting to put the missing pieces of the puzzle into place helped me see the perspective. Dev is officially my new Book Boyfriend.
legenbooksdary
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is just a filler in The Dreamland series. Although, I do love reading more of Dev's wittiness and reading from his point of view is really refreshing!

This novella is a short read - a great read to shut off reality and into the amazing world, Terra Somniorum.
Moa (The Reading Faery)
Wow! I loved reading from Dev's perspective so much, and Mellow really did a good job of keeping it interesting even though we already knew what would happen after reading The Dreamer. I am such a happy fangirl right now. Review to come!
Jen | Jen Talks Audiobooks
This was just ok. It really didn't offer any new insights into the story other than to solidify what we already knew about Devlin and his feelings. It would have been nice if more things had been revealed with regard to the world of the Nocturna.
Candra Hodge
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
The dreamer from dev's perspective.

Get the chance Molly never got - to see the world of the dreamer from Devlin's perspective. Some dialogue is repeated.
Vivien
For more reviews, check out my blog Pages of Wonderland

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the beauty that is the cover... Seriously, who designs it?! Beautiful, captivating backgrounds. Anyway...

I was I bit disappointed, (when am I not?) by this novella because I expected to read about Dev's history, but it was The Dreamer in his POV. I really need to read synopses. It's not bad, but I expected something else.

I don't know if any of you guys watch Lucifer on FOX, but if you do and like it, y
Kaly Roda
***3 stars***

This is the first complementary novella I've read. Basically it's Dev's perspective of the first book in the series (which I reviewed here).

It was a fun read. We got to see how Dev dealt with meeting and falling in love with Molly after reading her point-of-view. It was also interesting to know a little bit more of Dev before Molly, his relationship with Aveline and how he had too deal with her presence as a part of the Terra council.

However, one thing I didn't like about this book
Diane
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**Review is also on my blog @ theskareader.blogspot.com**

The Dreamcatcher is told from Dev's POV from the first novel The Dreamer. If you haven't read The Dreamer yet, or even heard about it, definitely put it on your TBR list if you're into fantasy/romance and the concept of dreams being real, because it is such a well written story^^

There were some scenes in this novel that weren't in the first book, which I thought was a nice addition instead of it being just like The Dreamer told from his si
Amber | cozynaturereader 🌿
It took me forever to finish this. Ugh. As much as I love Dev I didn't really enjoy his POV like I thought I would. When I read The Dreamer I was curious as to see Dev's side now that I have I'm just like eh something is missing. I can say though I love how protective he is of Molly it's cute but he also gets jealous fast. I did enjoy this though. I love this world and can't wait to dive into The Divide soon.
Chelsea Ferguson
I loved this short story told from Dev's point of view! I am really loving this series and can't wait to keep escaping into this dream world!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Dreamland Ser...: General Discussion *May Contain Spoilers* 1 1 Oct 20, 2016 08:50AM

• Breaking Measures
  • Our Broken Sky (Chaos Theory, #1.5)
  • Halfling (Black Petals, #1)
  • Of Dreams and Shadow (Forget Me Not #1)
  • Gypsy Girl
  • Heartwood (Carved Hearts, #3)
  • Whatever It Takes (Saratoga Falls Love Story, #1)
  • The Ruin of the World (The World Without End, #4)
  • A Red Hot New Year
  • Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys #2)
  • The Reaper's Daughter
  • Borrow-A-Bridesmaid
  • Rules of Seduction
  • Souls Forsaken (Darkworld, #4)
  • Foolin Around: King and Reign: Part 1 of Sex, Lies, And Friendship Series
  • Bring the Rain
  • Sun Damage (Sunshine, #3)
  • Heart & Soul (The Minstrel Series, #3)
E.J. Mellow is the award-winning author of the contemporary fantasy, The Dreamland Series. The Animal Under the Fur is her first standalone action romance. With a Bachelor’s Degree in fine arts, E.J. splits her time between her two loves—visual design and writing.

E.j. resides in Brooklyn, NY with her husband.

You can find her on:
Instagram - https://instagram.com/ejmellow
Facebook - https://www.face

Dreamland (3 books)
  • The Dreamer (Dreamland #1)
  • The Divide (Dreamland #2)
  • The Destined (Dreamland #3)