Start by marking “Friday Night Brides (Enchanted Bridal #2)” as Want to Read:
Friday Night Brides (Enchanted Bridal #2)

Friday Night Brides

(Enchanted Bridal #2)

Four women.
Twenty years.
Five hundred bridal fashion shows.
They’ve been friends since they were five, and modeling for Enchanted Bridal has been as much of a part of their lives as their friendship has. And this season has them seeing more than new wedding trends.

Hailey’s family owns Enchanted Bridal and she knows there’s a possibility that someday it will be hers. She’s
Published May 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Friday Night Brides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friday Night Brides

Robin
Hailey, Becca, Ella, and Angie have been friends since first-grade. Starting when they were five-years-old, they worked as flower girl models for "Enchanted Bridal", a business run by Hailey's mother. Through the years, the girls have been promoted to model bridesmaid dresses, and are now wearing the wedding gowns. The women meet for lunch every Saturday to catch up on their lives. Ella is planning her own wedding to Dylan; but is overwhelmed when her mother tries to take over. Hailey is trying ...more
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Samantha Chase, and it will not be my last.

This book is about a group of women, all in somewhat different places in their lives who have the common tie of a bridal shop and a fashion show at that bridal shop.

It is hard to review this without spoilers if I say more than what is already in the blurb about the book. So what I will say is I got to know Hailey, Becca, Angie and Ella. They felt like friends. I feel like I could walk up to any of the characters in this book and
Heather andrews
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Alright we got four strong, female main characters so for this review I'm going to do something different and and put the names as categories and write something about each of them:
ANGIE:
Angie had to be my favorite her personality was like mine, feisty, outgoing and dramatic at times, “shut your a**!” Angie cried as she spun in her seat to face Hailey. “What did you say? What did he say? Oh my god, this is so exciting!”
HAILEY:
Personally I think Hailey has a stick up her butt, but that changes wh
Isha Coleman
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love how Samantha Chase mixes it up. She can do drama and heartache like nobody else but she also has a side that is funny and sassy. That side is put on full display with Friday Night Brides. Angie, Ella, Becca and Hailey are a close group. They have shared so much of their lives that it's only natural. When life, love and maturity start to change the dynamic of their friendships is when the chaos begins. I received an ARC of Friday Night Brides in exchange for an honest review. Getting to se ...more
 ~Teresa
This was a very predictable but cute story.

Four women who have been friends since the age of five are now in their mid-twenties and still best friends. Hailey's mom owns a bridal shop, Enchanted Bridal. Hailey and her three best friends, Angie, Becca and Ella have modeled for the shop since they were five beginning as Flower Girls. Now, twenty years later they are the brides in the fashion shows.

This story is about the friendship these four women share. They are each very different in personali
AJ's book-reMarks
Jun 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Don't remember how I got this book, purchased, freeby, or author giveaway. Light hearted, fun book about four young ladies who started out modeling as flower girls, working their way to brides. They became best friends with no judgement. As the each one grew into their own with their own set of issues and tribulations, the friendship bond grows as well.
Maree Repa
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing much loved book this is. So romantically challenged for these four women, Angie, Ella, Becca and finally and finally Hailey. All of them dealing with boyfriends. Trying to deal with the complete act of Getting Married.

Especially after working with the company Enchanted Bridal. But yet every single one of them had their own with how each way they wanted to marry them. They all just had to learn out how to each stand up for themselves too.

Such a marvellous book this was. I just so
SallyB
Nov 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Barbie and co. meet Sex and the City. Endless conversations and arguments about first world problems had me thinking how simular it was with the plots in reality t.v. I loved that the author made 4 friends uniquely different but i'm afraid the men all sounded like clones. Sorry, SC, I didn't really enjoy this and I know you can and have done better. Still a solid 3 stars,tho.
Janis
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another awesome read by Sam

Very touching story of the four ladies who grew up doing bridal fashion shows. From flower girls to brides. Now they find love and plan their own weddings.
Denise Klein
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great read!

Fun,flirty,sexy! What a great read! Am looking forward to reading the next book in the series! I highly recommend this book! Thanks Samantha Chase for sharing this story of a great friendship with us!
bookaholic ge
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC from Net Galley for my honest review

I gave this book four stars because it was very well written and had a story line that made a lot of sense about four best friends that have a friendship that has weathered the test of time, drama and heartache. I love that Samantha Chase did a great job creating four completely different woman that were able to bond over their love for all things bride related.

What gave me pause was that the story line was slowed down by conver
Ellen Anderson
Aug 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!

It's been a very long time since I have read a book that was written around a group of women. This is also the first book that I have read by Samantha Chase, but it definitely won't be the last.
This is about four girls who have been friends since they were five and all started "helping model" as flower girls on up through bridesmaids and brides for the one girls mother's business. They are all grown and life is starting to reach out and make changes with all of them. A really well writ
Bev Sten
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Four women have been friends since childhood. They model wedding dresses for one of their mother's shops The Enchanted Bride. Follow them as they navigate life as friends and grown ups. Their loves, their losses, the ups and the downs. To have one close friend is a blessing to have three for life is nothing short of a miracle. Friday Night Brides is one of the best Samantha Chase novels I've read. Smart, funny, sexy, sassy and awesome. I highly recommend this book to all my contemporary Romance ...more
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
4 1/2 STARS

What a wonderful read about four friends and their lives. I enjoyed reading about all of them. To know that no matter what, they always had three friends there to help. It was great to see how they were all different but yet so close. I enjoyed reading how their relationships blossomed.

I recommend this book. At times it was pulling at my heart strings. Just a warning, it does end with a slight cliffhanger.
Roz Curney-Sherod
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book reminded me of my best friends from Middle School and how each character in the book was one of my friends. This is the story of four women who had been friends for at last 20 years. One of the main characters, Hailey's mother owns a bridal shop called "Enchanted Bridal". The girls have been modeling in the fashion shows since they were 5 starting as flower girls. Every Friday Night, the girls, Hailey, Becca, Angie and Ella model as Brides now in the shop's fashion shows or expos. The ...more
Jess
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh man I really really enjoyed this
- Hailey and Jack's storyline just had me smiling all the damn time
- Angie annoyed me a little bit
- I really loved Becca and Ella
- I really loved how they evolved from this quite codependent group into a little bit more individualistic without ever losing or invalidating their friendship
- Found this one much more enjoyable than book #1
- The book was very focused on the relationships which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I did feel like we missed other parts o
Meghan
Mar 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This group of friends 🙌🏻 I loved each of their individual personalized, backstories and romance. Jackson was my favorite male and Angie my favorite female. I knew I would enjoy this story bc SC is an excellent storyteller, but these characters and how relatable they were had me with all the feels as the story progressed. I did see the ending in terms of the store taking place the way it did, and how the girls would end up with their loved ones, but the antics, drama, laughter and fun made each p ...more
Donna
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am enjoying this series. This story had so many characters and at times, it was hard to keep track, but the journey was still fun. Even though Sean Peterson had a bigger role in book one, he only made a few appearances in this story. I was hoping for more from him. All the girls were fun and they have such a close relationship. I really loved Max and Jackson. I especially liked how the author ended the book. Well worth reading.
Allison Henle
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Nearly all of these characters are idiots, and often act out of character. The women give each other bad advice (get drunk before trying to seduce him WTF) and often make each others' problems worse instead of better. I didn't really care about any of the characters and I had trouble keeping track of them.
Jane
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GREAT Story!! I LOVED this story! The friendship between the girls and the relationship turmoils they are all dealing with was written so perfectly. I felt like I was a part of their group while reading this story. I read the other books in this series and they were all great but this one is now my favorite!!
Lynne Moody
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Friends since they were 5 years old they are looking for their dream man as they work for one of their mom's bridal shop. So many different awesome different characters that are colorful intriguing and fun. The storyline will keep you wanting to read each time which girl will have a chance at love. Even though some of them don't really think that they'll ever find their true love.
Sharon Rudolph
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I really enjoyed this book!! I loved the characters, they kept me laughing! The storyline was wonderful and fast paced, it never got boring. This sounds like a fun series!
Tina Jenkins
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Wonderful!!

This book was wonderful! I truly enjoyed these four girlfriends and following the ups and downs in each of their relationships. Truly an enjoyable read and look forward to reading the next book
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
4 stories in 1

This story was cute. I was a little worried that I wouldn’t be able to keep up because of the multiple storylines but I didn’t at all. My favorite couple was definitely Jack and Hailey.
Mary Martin
Oct 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Sweet story. Four women friends who are there for each other, they laugh together, cry together, snipe at each other, and tell each other everything, even when it's tough to hear. This is the stuff that makes up true friendships.
Katie Chapman
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

I've really enjoyed Samantha Chase's books and this one does not disappoint! I love the group of four friends and going through their journeys with them. Looking forward to the next one!
Pidabean
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Friday Night Brides is great book about friendship and finding love. It reminded me about my friends. I couldn't put the book down. I liked how all the friends they have each other backs. The guys in the book are great as well. I felt everyone's story was well told and was weaved together great.
Mary
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was a really fun and entertaining story. I love the characters and look forward to more books in this series.
Db2567
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
A novel about 4 friends, their lives , hopes and romantic lives.
As a book 1 in a series I mistakenly thought each book would be about each girl.
Instead it is a very superficial story about all of the girls and their different relationships with men.
Not much time is given to an individual girl and their circumstances therefore as a reader I did not feel invested in any of the characters or their circumstances.

Talia Kipp
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining

Good story about 4 friends and how they work through the difficult time. I enjoyed it and the wedding tones were obnoxious lol
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Secrets & Saris
  • Texas Twist (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #4)
  • Kale, My Ex, and Other Things to Toss in a Blender
  • The Stars that Tremble (Stars, #1)
  • Wild About Her Wingman (Secret Wishes, #3)
  • The Lucky Charm (Portland Pioneers #1)
  • Wild Mustang Man
  • Risking It All (Naked Men, #1)
  • To Love a Texas Ranger (Men of Legend #1)
  • Just My Luck (Shamrock Falls, #3)
  • Forever Cowboy (Montana Brides, #6)
  • Deep Cover (Love Over Duty, #3)
  • Love Him or Leave Him (Small Town, Big Dreams, #2)
  • How to Rope a Real Man (Catcher Creek, #3)
  • The Water is Wide
  • Wrong Brother, Right Match (Anyone But You #3)
  • His to Take (Out of Uniform, #3.5)
  • Winter Rain (Love in the Rain, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestseller/contemporary romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and ...more

Enchanted Bridal (4 books)
  • The Wedding Season (Enchanted Bridal #1)
  • The Bridal Squad (Enchanted Bridal #3)
  • Glam Squad & Groomsmen (Enchanted Bridal #4)