Start by marking “Broken Kei (The Broken Ones, #4)” as Want to Read:
Broken Kei (The Broken Ones, #4)

Broken Kei

(The Broken Ones #4)

The time has come.

Aro and Kei must head to the Were forests to heal the Fey. As always, obstacles stand in their path. This time it is not just others between them and their goal, but themselves.

Kei is a battered and broken shell of who he once was. Aro still struggles with her addiction to riath and dealing with all the losses in her life. Now she needs to find a way sa
Published August 2nd 2018 by Untold Press

Start your review of Broken Kei (The Broken Ones, #4)
Andrea
yay Kai is finally back!

the good:
I'm glad the story has finally progressed and the new group is off to heal the fey and hopefully return to their home land.

the bad:
I hate Daemon so much. I really hope Aro gets to kill him when this is all over.
Also, I was also right- Aro seems to have collected Baelan into her group of powerful immortals who seem to fall all over her.

description

But this book was a bit of a mess with everyone. Baelan has a fractured personality and may have his own agenda, Kai is all kin
Lindsey Craig
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book in this series so much and this book did not disappoint! Kei is finally back, which I could not be more happy about, but his changes break my heart over and over again. Without Prince there for Aro, I fell in love with Baelan (I know we all hate him from the last book) unexpectedly. I enjoyed every page of this book and I was captured that I was disappointed to see I was already at the end of this chapter of the broken series. I once again wish the book kept going and can ...more
Heidi
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, and this book was worth waiting for. Following Aro, Kei, and the others along as they journey to save the Fey as well as themselves is never anything less than interesting. You can't help but love the characters. The plot is kept interesting, with not everything being clear cut or ending happily. Now, I anxiously await the next installment!
Renee
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good series.

I just finished the book and I believe I am now one of the broken ones. This is such a good series that had me on a rollercoaster of emotions. We follow Aro and her gang along with some new characters that are so well written that you become a part of this world and don't want to leave them. Please Jen don't make us wait as long for the next one I need more.
Phil
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good but a little soapy

Interesting story. Interesting characters. Different, but in a good way. It is definitely written from a woman’s perspective, but an enjoyable read none the less.
Lynn
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very very good. I feel like everything is coming together and can’t wait for the next book (the last?).
Sterling Thomas
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying this series. I hope the next book comes out soon because I definitely need to know what happens to Aro and Kei and Prince.
Marianne Post
Dec 07, 2018 rated it did not like it
I waited 4 years just to re-read the first three books for...this?
Karl Haeseler
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait!

It took a while for the series to continue, but this chapter of Aro’s quest was worth the long wait. It’s all I anticipated it to be and more!
Elizabeth Michell
Amazing Series!!

I have been waiting for this book for forever it seems, but it was well worth the wait! All the books are well written with interesting characters.
Bonnie
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: great
I loved this!!!!! Hopefully the last book won’t take so long!! TeamPrince!!
Lillian
Four years y’all….I waited four years for Broken Kei by Jen Wylie and it was SO worth it. This book was everything I’ve been waiting for in The Broken Ones. I love Aro and Kei, and the rest of her boys. I love the world-building. I even love the sketchy dragon. Y’all I loved it all!!!

Please note that if you have NOT read the previous books in this series that there may be spoilers to those books in this review. Though I will do my best to limit them.

In Broken Kei, we have a very broken Fey boy
Oct 15, 2018
Michaela Jaeger
May 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hold on Tight (Sea Breeze, #8)
  • Fires of Treason (War and Deceit, #2)
  • Pawn (Fae Games, #1)
  • Lord of Ice (Knight Miscellany, #3)
  • Master of Salt & Bones
  • A Secret In Onyx
  • Divine Blood (Guardians of the Maiden, #1)
  • Aimless Witch (Questing Witch, #1)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Sin & Lightning (Demigods of San Francisco, #5)
  • Crown of Fire (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #1)
  • Southern Storms (Compass, #1)
  • The Regime: Evil Advances  (Before They Were Left Behind, #2)
  • The Gladiator's Downfall (Age of the Andinna, #1)
  • Caravan Witch (Questing Witch, #2)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Asylum (Touched by the Fae #1)
Jen Wylie was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. In a cosmic twist of fate she dislikes the snow and cold.

Before settling down to raise a family, she attained a BA from Queens University and worked in retail and sales.

Thanks to her mother she acquired a love of books at an early age and began writing in public school. She constantly has stories floating around in her head, and finds it amazing mo

The Broken Ones (4 books)
  • Broken Aro (The Broken Ones, #1)
  • Broken Prince (The Broken Ones, #2)
  • Broken Promise (The Broken Ones, #3)

News & Interviews