Start by marking “Greyworld 1: The Anomaly” as Want to Read:
Greyworld 1: The Anomaly

Greyworld 1: The Anomaly

Don't believe what they tell you in movies and on TV; ghosts don't haunt people. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there's no such thing as ghosts, I'm just saying they don't haunt living people – because basically they don't know we're here.
How do I know that? Because I can see them. I have since I was a little kid. But I didn't have a grandmother who taught me how to h
Published February 13th 2016 by Belisama Press

To ask other readers questions about Greyworld 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greyworld 1

Diann Morningstar
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Whose world were they in?

I read this book in two nights despite having to get up for work the next day! It kept me guessing until near the end as to whose world was real. I won't give any spoilers but, if you like ghost stories, this was one of the best I have read in a long time! I can't wait to see how things progress in the next book.
Kristyn - Reading to Unwind
Jul 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story is told through the eyes of the two main characters. Beth who has been seeing Grey's her whole life and Jake who might be a Grey or might be alive. I love the dynamic that is created by Beth and Jake going back and forth. It really does make the reader question what is going on and what is real. There were parts of the story that I wasn't sure who was alive and who was potentially dead.

I loved Beth as a character. She was very well developed by the author. Beth went into vast details
Cheryllynn Dyess
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I must admit I was a little unsure about how this story would work itself out, but serious Glover did an amazing job. She weaved the worlds of two individuals who both thought the other must be dead. Beth sees the dead all the time, she has been diagnosed as autistic and schizophrenic for this. Her family struggles to understand her, while her parents do their best to support her, Charlie, her sister, does not! Glover created worlds within worlds of unique timelines overlapping one another and h ...more
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT IS THE QUESTION???????

“Greyworld 1: The Anomaly” is a first for me in so many ways. It was my first book to read by Nys Glover. It was the first book to have me so confused in the first several chapters that I didn’t know if I liked it or not. It was the first book that I have read in last year and 1 that there wasn’t any hot and steamy sex involved and I still like it!!!! Good book and I really believe that whoever reads it will enjoy it.

Beth is a college student who sees G
M.
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Greyworld took a fresh approach to an old theme. I don't think I ever saw, read or heard of it quite like this. I found Beth's ability unique and both she and Jake won me over quite easily. But it was with no surprise that I found myself caring for Chuck too, as this author usually manages to make even the most secondary of characters feel real to me.

The story was intriguing and kept me turning the pages while coming up with possible scenarios and reasons to the anomaly. I got it right eventuall
Beverly Laude
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely awesome book! I couldn't put it down. Very written, great character development, wonderful descriptions.

Beth sees dead people, or Greys as she calls them. Everyone things she is delusional, autistic or just plain crazy, including her family. Then, one of the Greys starts talking to her and everything changes.

The descriptions of how Beth and Jake interact in their separate times/worlds is wonderful! The love that blossoms between them is heart wrenching. I will definitely be re
Lola White
Jul 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Greyworld is a testament to the power of a good ending. This book started off rocky, the first chapter was too erratic for my tastes and the second chapter repeated the first—but with an admittedly better flow. I won’t lie, I struggled to get into this story. After the fourth chapter, I put it down and almost didn’t pick it back up. I’m glad I did, though. While there were parts of this book I only skimmed, the middle picked up greatly. By the time I was three-quarters of the way through, I was ...more
Marjorie Mindel
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Who would have thought that this book would have such an ending. Of the two characters, Beth and Jake, each things that the other is a ghost. The story reveals an accident and subsequent trauma which might indicate that each one had died.
If that's what you thought, you'd be dead wrong! (a little humor here...)
I love how the reader is led along to the final answer, and left with a desire to read Nhys' next book in the series. Wow! Thank you Nhys. I'm looking forward to your next book.
Simon Leonard
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and it was very hard to put down. It is very well written and I would recommend it to everyone. Can't wait to read the next one in the series. The story follows two people and the way it switches between them and gives their inner thoughts is done extremely well.
Raquel (Rocki)
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-review, e-book
I will have a longer review up on here and my blog on the 26th

This was a cute story. I hope the second one is just as cute. It was nice usually supernatural books have all this action and messy drama but it was nice. I don't know how else to describe it other than that. I will try in my longer review to incorporate what I mean.
Sherry Westendorf
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really liked it. It was full of fun, suspense and a great paranormal book. A good author. I couldn't put it down. I recommend it. It has a great storyline. An enjoyable and interesting one. I was given an ARC by ebook discovery for an honest review.
Mary
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Unusual

This is a thought provoking story that is clean, unlike some of the other books that border on being X rated... Refreshing.
Marina
Rebecca
Jun 25, 2017
Mariela
Aug 08, 2017
Nhys is an Australian teacher/trainer, historian,international presenter, life coach and, oh yeah... the author of more than a dozen novels, most of which are sensual romances (some more sizzling than others)in the sub-genres she loves to read herself - Time Travel, SF/Fantasy, Historical, and paranormal.

History has always been her passion (although trying to pass that passion onto High School stu