Start by marking “How Much Water Do We Have?: 5 Success Principles for Conquering Any Challenge and Thriving in Times of Change” as Want to Read:

What have I gotten myself into?
Where do I go from here?
How am I going to survive this?

If questions like these have run through your mind lately, chances are you're feeling stressed out, overwhelmed, or fearful. Whether those questions are the result of positive changes, like business growth or the birth of a child, or unwanted circumstances, such as
Published February 15th 2016 by Dave Burgess Consulting, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about How Much Water Do We Have?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Much Water Do We Have?

Start your review of How Much Water Do We Have?: 5 Success Principles for Conquering Any Challenge and Thriving in Times of Change
Stella Pollard
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book holds a story about a great challenge that the authors had overcome in their lives. When presented with a challenge on a hike, the authors use 5 principles to help overcome the challenge. The book is filled with analogies that can be used in all careers. Wonderful read and the setting for most of the book is in the Great Smokey Mountains (which made my heart happy). This is an easy read, you will not be disappointed with its content.
Joan
Jul 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Read this book for a book study at work. It was helpful to have this book as part of the study - the book is a bit thin but if you take the time to think about each of the 5 principles vs. just reading the book, it is helpful.
Bre
Jul 18, 2018
Katherine
Nov 18, 2018
Pete Nunweiler
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: author