Start by marking “Christmas Angel: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 16)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Angel: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 16)

Christmas Angel: A Hammer Story

(Hammer #10.1)

It’s Christmas Charity Auction time again at the Hammer Club, and this year Oliver has convinced Kein to put a couple of hours of time up for bid. Kein, confidence shattered by his Dom leaving him, is worried that no one will want him, even just for a couple hours of service.

Mac is attending the auction for the first time, and he’s drawn to Kein as soon as the beautiful
Published February 24th 2016 by Sean Michael (first published December 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Angel

Start your review of Christmas Angel: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 16)
Plainbrownwrapper
Dec 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
I enjoyed the attitude here. 3.5 stars, rounding up.

Kein is a sub whose Master left him a couple of years before the story opens. He was shattered by the abandonment, and has been depressed ever since. Oliver, from Sean Michael's "Hammer" club, talks him into participating in the club's Christmas charity auction as a way to get Kein to start living again.

Mac wins the bid on him, and the rest as they say is history. I enjoyed the story because it's all about recognizing Kein's value and raising h
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Back at the Annual Christmas Benefit Auction at the Hammer. This time, the story centers around Kein, a sub whose Master/partner up and left him a few years ago. Oliver convinces Kein he needs to participate in the auction. Mac is the lucky winner of this sweet sub and they hit it off right from the start. Turns out Mac is just what Kein needs and Kein is just what Mac has been looking for. This was a really sweet addition to the Hammer series.
Serena Yates
Dec 15, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
This is a cute little Christmas story - with some (very soft) BDSM bite. I loved how Kein, who was abandoned by a very bad pseudo-Master, finally gets his chance to be with someone who appreciates him. Mac is just the right Dom for him - ready to experiment to find out what he likes, while being affectionate and supportive enough to help Kein heal old wounds. A very sexy read!
kerryann williams
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome Hammer story

The hammer stories are well thought out emotional for play , and this one doesn't disappoint in any way. Bringing two people together is a special thing and Christmas
seems to make it more so. Well written and a great read.

Mary Dunlap
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a lovely story about a angel

I loved this story and I love a happy ending
What does anyone want to do but spend Christmas with loved one and 2 guys get that in aces
Charly
Nov 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet but short

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 7/10

PROS:
- Kein is incredibly delicate and downtrodden at the beginning, and Mac is immediately drawn to him. I love reading stories in which one character has such a strong protective instinct toward the other.
- Kein’s initial behavior around Mac is almost painfully timid, but Mac handles him with gentleness and patience. It’s beautiful.
- The sex is gentle and tender and hot all at once.

CONS:
- The tra
Tam
Jan 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
I don't as a general rule follow the Hammer stories but have read a few and you don't need to read them to read this, but it probably would help you understand who some of the characters are. In this one Kien, a sub was left by his master 3 years ago. He's been out of the circuit ever since and is still very fragile but is convinced to enter the Christmas auction for charity. He's sure no one will want him but when Mac sees the frail gorgeous sub he bids on him and is smitten. However Kien has s ...more
Becky Condit
Jul 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is another SMS2 or Sean Michael Sex-Short which tells this story about Kein, a sub who works at the Hammer Club. He is still nursing a broken heart over splitting up with his Dom and lover. The members at the Hammer are worried about him; he’s such a sweet little sub in need of a Dom. It’s Christmas so that means that the annual Christmas Charity Auction at the Hammer. Mac, a Dom, is intrigued by the little sub and bids on him. I absolutely adored this story. It was so sweet. You felt so ba ...more
Sarina
Cute little holiday story in the Hammer Series universe. Its Christmas time which means its time for the annual charity auction at the Hammer Club. In this story we're introduced to Kein and Mac. Kein is a sub who has been out of 'circulation' for a while now due to how devastated he was over losing his last Dom. He's convinced by Oliver to join in on the auction, however, and that's where he meets Mac. I felt really bad for Kein as he was just so torn up at the beginning of the story but it was ...more
~SexyBookWorm~
Such a great story about Kein whose previous master left him high and dry. It seems when a master leaves his sub it can Damn near destroy the poor sub. Kein felt like he had done something wrong when all along it was his master Wylie who was doing Kein wrong! Kein was unsatisfied In his live life so when he met Mac at a Christmas sub auction they both feel an instant spark and attraction. I like this book because it's proof that sometimes we need the pain to recognize the pleasure and love. Kein ...more
D
Mar 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How sweet! Sean has done it, again. Gotta give it FIVE. It just works for me. I mean, how could you not get a big, toothy grin over this:

"I want to make you mine, Kein. I want to tie you up and do naughty, nasty, dirty things to you."

Hah! It that ain't enough to get the cream outta your Twinkie, I don't know what is.
Wendy Ann
No big surprises here, just some good ‘ole holiday themed Hammer fun in the form of a Christmas charity auction. Kein had to be convinced to participate and was fearful that no one would really be interested in him, but come on – it’s the Hammer series and it’s Christmas! Mac is more than interested in Kein and they are well on their way to their own HEA.
Jimmy Hanson
Jan 04, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, m-m
Sweet, and promising. Kein's been hurt terribly in the past by someone 'professing' to be a top, and Mac is there to pick him up, to heal him and show him the truth of what it means to be a cared-for sub.
Wouldn't mind reading one or two other shorts with this pairing, but not a whole novel.
V
Nov 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this story, this couple for sure were adorable even with the mild BDSM plot.
Kristie
May 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aw, this was so sweet! Loved this little story and would love to read more about these guys.
Kiki
Jan 03, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
My Dichotomy Life
A neglected sub is bought at the auction by a lovely Dom, they quickly realise that they will be good together and go home to start their happy Christmas and future!
Lily
I really enjoyed this latest story in the Hammer series.
Carolyn
Sep 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, m-m-romance
good good good good
Katy Beth Mckee
Kein has lost his master and really has given up. Mac is immediately drawn to him. I love the way that Mac makes sure that Kein feels how very special he is.
fandomprincess
Tailtiu
Nov 30, 2013
Robin
May 22, 2013

• The Sweetest Thing (The Blackburn Brothers Duet, #1)
  • Just a Bit Dirty (Straight Guys, #10)
  • Alpha's Submission (Irresistible Omegas, #2)
  • Suddenly His Alpha (Omega Quadrant #1.9)
  • In the Name of the Father (Father, #1)
  • His Stepson Wears Lace (Daddy Tales #1)
  • Snow Way Out (Snowed In - Valentine's Inc. #7)
  • Friends Lovers and Family
  • Caring for Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Rowan and the Wolf
  • Spencer (Leashes & Lace #5)
  • Pink
  • Leo and His Lion (Oh My!, #2)
  • Made For You (For You, #1)
  • All For You (For You, #3)
  • Try For You (For You, #2)
  • Strong For You (For You, #7)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Hammer (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Bent (Hammer, #1)