Start by marking “Christmas Homecoming: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 21)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Homecoming: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 21)

Christmas Homecoming: A Hammer Story

(Hammer #12.1)

Grady's been waiting for over two years to see his lover, Joey, who's been deployed in Afghanistan. It looks like it's going to be Valentine's Day at the earliest before they're reunited, though. Oliver's been keeping Grady busy during the holiday season, and he just might have a Christmas surprise for Grady at the Hammer's annual Charity Auction that the man will never fo ...more
Published February 24th 2016 by Sean Michael (first published December 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Homecoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Homecoming

Tam
Dec 28, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, christmas-story
This review can be found in Brief Encounters Reviews.

I went searching to see if Grady and Joey were featured in another Hammer story, but I couldn’t find it, unless they are in an anthology somewhere. I felt I was missing how they got together and the parameters of their D/s relationship. However, the story starts at Thanksgiving when Grady is at Oliver and Jack’s for dinner. Joey is in Afghanistan and hopes to be home for Valentine’s Day, but you never know with military service.

Christmas arriv
Serena Yates
Dec 21, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
This story is fun, a little cheeky, and a lot hot. I loved visiting the Hammer Club and its annual very naughty Christmas auction again. This year the story focuses on one couple, and that made it very enjoyable for me, especially since it is so short and Grady and Joey have quite a story to tell.

Grady, the Dom, clearly misses his sub a lot. He loves Joey with all his heart and finds the separation very hard to deal with. Two years of absence with only a few visits is a very long time for any co
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This Hammer short is about Grady, and his partner, Joey, who is away at war. They are all assembling at the ever present Oliver and Jack's home for a Thanksgiving gathering where Oliver is trying to convince Grady to assist him with the annual holiday benefit auction at the Hammer. Predictably, Joey makes it home to surprise Grady at the auction. The rest is them getting reacquainted. Ooh-rah.
Danielle Gypsy Soul
It might be different if I'd read the earlier books in this series and knew these characters but I haven't and really this was just one long sex scene set at Christmas. Joey had been gone for two years (which isn't all that realistic - even if you were deployed that long you get to have a few breaks along the way) and he'd just surprised his lover who is also his Dom. The two end up having sex a few times and that's the book.
Wendy Ann
And here we get a little more Hammer charity auction goodness in the form of an existing couple who gets reunited after a long separation due to military service. Joey definitely needs help from Grady in getting grounded and centered after finishing up his career with the military and becoming a civilian once again.
Joyfully Reviewed
To date it’s been two incredibly long, painful years of being apart while Joey does a tour in Afghanistan and Grady waits for him back home. Their friends at the Hammer Club are doing their best to keep Grady’s spirits up though everyone knows he will only be complete when his sweet sub returns, safe and sound.

The last thing Grady wants to do during the holidays is to be a part of the Hammer Club’s annual Auction. If not for Oliver’s nagging Grady wouldn’t have to put up with the torture of watc
Plainbrownwrapper
Dec 27, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm
This one is basically all about the sex. The setup is that Grady, a Dom, is missing his sub, Joey, who is a Marine in Afghanistan. It is Christmastime, and Grady doesn't expect Joey to be home til after Valentine's Day. But Joey shows up unannounced at the Hammer Club's Christmas charity auction, where Grady is helping out. Then lots of sex happens.

This one has more of the "I know what's best for you, boy" D/s attitude, which irritates me. And punitive spanking, which also irritates me. And no s
Anne
Feb 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great little story about Joey, returning home from a military tour, to his lover, Grady. Grady and Joey are clearly in love and in an established relationship. I would have loved a longer story with these two. This story gives readers very little of their background. Even more than being told of their back story, I would have loved a longer story that showed more of Joey adjusting to civilian life. For instance, readers are shown Joey's anxiety about finding a job, but that issue is left unresol ...more
My Dichotomy Life
I'm really disappointed with this book I usually love SM's books, especially the Hammer series, so finding one disappointing is unusual.

The premise is good, an established couple separated due to military service (marines:-D), very much in love. Oliver has helped the sub surprise his Dom at the annual Christmas Auction. Not expecting his Lover home before Valentines Day Grady is delighted to see his Boy.

That's when it starts to fade for me. The emotions don't feel right, nor do the responses o
Katy Beth Mckee
Joey has been overseas serving in the military overseas and his master Grady is really missing him. Grady doesn't really feel in the holiday spirit but Oliver talks him in to coming and helping with the auction. He seems to be getting more down by the second. So the wonderful holiday surprise is very emotional. A great holiday story of love reunited.
Pam
Dec 22, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's another fun and entertaining holiday short, with two wonderful characters in Grady and Joey. I loved that this one focused on an established couple and having Joey be a returning serviceman only makes it better. The story is a well written little holiday gem filled with blistering hot sex as sub Joey tries to get what he needs from his lover and Dom.
Lucia
Nice short story about a waiting dom and his marine sub. Great that even in a short story their problems with coming home were handled. And of course as in a lot of the Hammer stories, great (and a lot of) sex ;)
Lily
Xmas themed story set in the Hammer world.
Carolyn Loyacano-filby
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Hammer Club is s wonderful series. I wish I could read faster! All the men are nice and very caring.
Maggie
Jan 03, 2013
Lesley
Jul 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Hammer (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Bent (Hammer, #1)