Start by marking “Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #2)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #2)

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 2

(Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives #2)

Published September 23rd 2008 by Katherine Tegen Books

Sara
I realized I had read volume 1 of this manga, but not volume 2. I couldn't remember why, so I checked it out from the library.

Now I remember why. I should have checked my Goodreads review first.

This vampire story is okay. It's a teenage story - high school goth chick dates a vampire. He's perfect and gorgeous. But - there's all of his creepy cousins who are out to do really bad things.

I see I likened this to Twilight. And I didn't like Twilight.

Okay, if I can remember, I will not read volume 3.
Rebecca
When I read the first volume last year I could not wait to get my hands on volume 2. Fortunately, I was not disappointed.

Full of great illustrations this manga rocks. Sometimes I find the picture to be confusing for some graphic novels/manga but this one I actually found the picture to be good. I could clearly understand and see what was going on and that is what a good manga should be all about.

The story line was a good one. I enjoyed it because not only was there vampires but there was a littl
Rachelvalle
Feb 18, 2011 rated it it was ok
* YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS ONE EVERYBODY!!!

Okay so Vampire Kisses II got even better! (When I was younger I loved it) Vampire Kisses got even lovinger and more dangourer as you read with V. I then with V. II! This is getting better with more action!
Dont have much to say, but when I was 13 years old with this book, it was a big hight to me and I fell in love with it.
When I was 13, (Now in 14) everything was unpashent. Number I and II were already out but I couldnt find V. III when i went ba
Kendyl
Nov 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I had read the actual books when I was in middle school and enjoyed greatly, the humor and the creativity Ellen Schreiber had beautifully written into her imaginative works of art. When I noticed that there were graphic novels, I immidately started reading them and found that I liked them even better than the books. I loved the wonderful artwork and the story plot and encourage all Raven fans to join her on another humorous, heart pounding, romantic journey.
Tiffany
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.
Alexandra
Claude is a great character! This one was longer and so exciting!
Brittney
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was really cute. The artwork was really nicely done and the story was cute and sweet.
Yoyomaus Die Büchereule
Zum Inhalt:
Als wäre es nicht schon schwer genug, mit einem Vampir zusammen zu sein, treibt das Böse in Dullsville gerade dann sein Unwesen, als Raven Madison denkt, sie und ihr unsterblicher Freund Alexander wären für immer das glücklichste Paar auf Erden. Wird Raven das Undenkbare tun und Alexander hintergehen, weil sein Cousin Claude und dessen Gang weiterhin eine Bedrohung darstellen? Und welches Geheimnis steckt hinter den mit Blut gefüllten Ampullen, dass sie so heiß begehrt sind? Da Claude
Hareton
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
WIESO HAT JEDER MANGA DEN ICH LESE SEITENLANG SPORT DRIN ICH LESE WEIL ICH SPORT NICHT MAG
Teresa cox
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: challenge-6
A great book!
R
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun and well done illustrations and an interesting story. One more volume! I won't be reading the regular books, it seems they are a low reading level and not written that well.
MaKenzie Parish
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book
Nahayla
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I believe if you want to entertain yourself with drama and romance this is the perfect book for you!
Jennifer Wardrip
Dec 03, 2008 rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Randstostipher "tallnlankyrn" Nguyen for TeensReadToo.com

Raven is back, along with her vampire boyfriend, Alexander, and trouble is still following them around town.

Alexander's cousin, Claude, along with his gang, is unfortunately continuing to grace them with their presence - and it is definitely not for good reasons. Raven is doing all she can to protect her family from these half-vampires, even resorting to the age old trick of garlic necklaces placed around the house.

But Raven
Debbie
Jul 08, 2008 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: manga / Vampire Kisses fans
Second book in the manga version of Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses series.

Raven and Alexander's love story translates exceptionally well to the manga format. I like that the manga books are a parallel series, rather than merely a retelling of the existing books. My only complaint is how short these books are in relation to the price.

Alexander's half-vampire cousin, Claude, is still in town. Claude and his naughty vampire gang are looking for the vials of blood that can turn them into pure vamp
Sereneblaze
Who says dating a vampire is easy? Raven's nocturnal romance with her immortal love, Alexander, is definitely dicey, but even more so with Alexander's meddling half-vamp cousin in town. Claude and his sketchy gang are on the hunt for a stash of blood-filled vials that can turn them into pure vampires. With an old family feud casting a shadow on the search, they'll do anything to get their hands on the vials. Raven and Alexander must swiftly mastermind a plan to outwit them, but will the very lur ...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
May 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I loved vol. 1 and Vol. 2 continues where the first left off where Raven and Alexander find out that 4 graves have been dug up and four new vampires arrive at Raven's school. In this book Claude and his gang are trying to find some vials that'll help him become a full fledged vampire and Alexander may have the answer. While Raven still thinks whether she is really happy not being a vampire while with Alexander. Its a really good series and the book series isn't bad either. Got to hand it to Rem ...more
Karin
Oct 25, 2008 marked it as to-read
Raven is back for another adventure with the vampire love of her life, Alexander. Together they plot to keep Alexander’s cousin, Claude, from finding the blood vials he needs to turn into a full-blooded vampire.

If you haven’t read the actual books you’ll be missing some of the backstory. It would be best to start at the beginning and then read the graphic novels in order to get the whole picture. While this volume is longer than the first, it’s still not long enough. It is too hard to wait for t
Danielle (is trying to escape reality)
This is just such a uber cute and cuddly little manga. The 2nd volume picks up right where the first one left off, with the half vampires on a search for the vials of blood that will make them full vampires.
I adore the drawings and clothes in this manga. Everything is just adorable. It really makes it a pleasure to read. These are easy reads that only take 30 minutes or so to go through. I really recommend them to anyone who likes vampires, cuteness, and fun little mangas.
Cheyenne Rose
For a person who read the second installment of the book series, it is a little surprising that I read the second installment of the graphic novel series. But what can I say? The art was too much for me to ignore. The plot was pretty good but some of the characters' actions were on the 'aren't you smarter than this' side. Still that is a novel criticism than anything else and the book was still enjoyable.
Sep 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
Sometimes I have this weird habit of starting manga and graphic novels with the wrong volume. This time, I started with the second volume, but was quickly able to pick up what was going on in the story. While certainly interesting, the book didn't really grab my attention until about halfway through. Though not something I want to purchase, or re-read, I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Krys

Vampire Kisses Blood Relatives Volume 2 by Ellen Schreiber... not a whole lot to say at this point. It's furthers the adventures of Alexander and Raven and Alexander's cousin Claude, and company. Claude is still seeking eternal life; complete Vampiredom. Raven and Alexander are trying to stop him.

That's pretty much it. The art's pretty. Yeah.

- review courtesy of www.bibliopunkkreads.com
Joy Waters
Aug 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Basically the whole book is about Alexander and Raven are trying to trick Claude and his gang so they can't find the blood vials, but since it's the second book you know they won't succeed. I didn't like the story line of this one so much. It was more of a filler kind of book. The reason I gave it 3 stars though was because of the art and because you got to see more characters.
Alexis
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love all of these books. The graphic novels, the novels, but the movie doesn't look that good. The second volume is about Claude Sterling, Alexander's half-vampire cousin, and his gang of half-vampires are trying to get vials to become full vampire. But Alexander and Raven aren't about to let them have have the vials without a fight.
Bianca Singh
May 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Raven and Alexander, my favorite couple!!!! In this book, Alexander cousin comes to town with his little crew consisting of a nerd, a jock, and alexanders ex girlfriend. They come to town trying to find something Alexander grandmother hid from them as a child that could turn them into a pure vampire. But Alexander and Raven wont let that happen.
Kiyuki Nagasaki
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All
Recommended to Kiyuki by: No one
again i cannot state how much i love this series and the manga was a wonderful addition. The story line that was created delved even more into Alexanders past and made us realize how connected he was to his grandmother.
Jes
May 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People that understand comic books
I only read this one, I didn't read the first one, so it was kind of confusing, but it was a comic book that my mom wanted me to test read and I liked it for the most part, but it was my first comic book...so I found it kind of confusing.
Samantha Bustos-Hubeny
Every vampire love story has the eventual question of whether to turn the main love interest or not. They sort of address it here. I say sort of because Alexander says no but they don't actually discuss what will happen for their future either.
ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ
Sep 29, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Claude is in Dullsville and he is looking 4 vials that can make him full vampire. Will he be able 2 get them?
Alexander is worried about Raven's safety, but she thinks she can handle a few half vampires.
Naomi
Nov 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
A great second volume, once again left off at a good point. I love her outfits, I want them all. I would wear all of them to school too! This one is funny at the beginning, and I found out more about Alexander's past
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 02
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 3 (Vampire Knight, #3)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 2
  • Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 5 (Rosario+Vampire, #5)
  • Kingdom Hearts II, Vol. 1
  • Challenge (Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales, #2)
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow, #2)
  • Chibi Vampire: The Novel, Volume 1
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives (3 books)
  • Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 1 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #1)
  • Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Vol. 3 (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, #3)