Start by marking “His Christmas Delight” as Want to Read:
His Christmas Delight

His Christmas Delight

Blurb:
Caught by Santa!
For Myra, Christmas means supporting her friends. They rallied round getting her back on her feet after she lost Pete, her husband, so she's always ready to help any of them. No matter to what lengths the challenge makes her go. Only she didn't expect to find Santa almost catching her in her wrongdoings. Then she finds that the handsome Santa is Jay,
Kindle Edition
Published March 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about His Christmas Delight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Christmas Delight

R.J. Groves
I felt that His Christmas Delight started strong and developed a great theme about two people with a complicated past coming together. It was sweet, it was simple. I did find it confusing that there wasn't a clear progression of time - in the same paragraph it could jump to the next day (or the next week..I wouldn't really know). I felt that parts of the story could have been developed more to give it more depth, but overall it was a nice read. Thanks Summerita Rhayne!
Ruchi Singh
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
'His Christmas Delight' is a light, sensuous romance novella, a hallmark of Ms. Rhayne.

Myra is a sprightly, young woman, ready to lend a helping hand to anyone in the town. During one of her tryst to help a friend she runs into Jay, her childhood friend. Sparks fly that Christmas season and they are fiercely attracted to each other.

The story beautifully weaves the conflicts and insecurities of both the protagonists. The narration is simple and interesting. I loved the setting of Goa and the cha
Nana Prah
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
A lovely Christmas story which turned out to be deeper than I expected. I enjoyed my romantic journey to India.
Aniruddha Pathak
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
His Christmas Delight, as termed A Christmas Romance, engulfs the journey of Jay and Myra – together.

Jay, being a patient PTSD, has been habitual of hiding his feelings from everyone and cornering himself alone. Then one day, he accidently bumps into Myra at the toy store – of his brother Paul – where his life begins to change.

The story then proceeds with Myra and Jay being affectionate towards each other, swinging with several romantic rides amidst the read.

The author has put great efforts at p
Tia
Apr 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Myra has lost her husband Pete in a tragic accident and is now a shadow of herself.

Jay tried to rescue Pete and in the long run got PTSD and is now a shadow of himself.

Together they could be what each other needs, if only they both accept it.

This could totally be a Harlequin Desire novel. Everyone knows my favorites are Harlequin Presents but this one had some pretty good factors in it.

When I first started reading this novel and was a few chapters in, I was left feeling confused. I wanted to kno
Devika Fernando
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
I‘ve read and enjoyed several books by Summerita Rhayne so far, and I especially loved her historical romances set in ancient India, but this book looked like something different. I’m glad I gave it a chance.

“His Christmas Delight” is indeed a delight to read. At times sweet, at times sizzling, sometimes painfully emotional, sometimes funny, this story had it all. I could really identify with Jay’s inner turmoil and conflict, and Myra was authentic and interesting, too. At certain passages, I wa
Privy Trifles
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned, review
Having read Summerita Rhayne's work before I knew what to expect when I picked this up for review. She has this wonderful ability to weave romance and ensure a perfectly breezy entertaining read leaving you with a feel-good feeling when you are done with the book. This is something I really like about the author.

In romance usually the plot is wafer thin and very rarely something radically different. It is the treatment of the plot that changes the whole dynamics of a book and here Summerita scor
Sheritha Singh
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Summerita deliver yet another romantic classic. The Christmas theme adds more depth to the romance between Myra and Jay. I particularly loved their initial meeting - in an unlikely place and in an unlikely costume. Jay's slip of the tongue gives away his identity and the romance flares up. Myra's spark from the past sets the tone of the rest of the book.
Myra's imperfections make her a character readers can easily relate to. I love that she was a young trouble maker - it adds an edgy dimension to
Wendy Jones
Apr 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This author always does well with simmering tensions and passions running deep and she seems to have done it again. You'll be willing them to make it right from the beginning. A shared history, a spark, a flame. Fabulous.
S
Shilpa Garg
Apr 28, 2017
Fiona Marsden
Apr 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: If you like short sweet stories with a bit of heat
Recommended to Fiona by: Summerita Rhayne
This was a slow start for me but it picked up about half way through. This author does a nice job of very low key romances with ordinary people finding their way to love.

The heroine is a recent widow with a child and the hero is an old friend of her husbands with links to a toy shop in the town. He is struggling with PTSD and is reluctant to look to the future with anyone.

There is a cultural aspect to these books, this one is set in Goa, a former Portuguese colony on the Indian subcontinent. Whi
Anand Divan
Inderpreet Uppal
May 05, 2017
S
Sep 21, 2017
Summerita Rhayne writes sensual romance which is sheer escapism with lots of emotional conflict. She first got published in 2013 and has won contests with prestigious publishers such as Harlequin and Harper Collins India. Writing, she finds, is the only way to deal with the numerous story ideas bubbling in her brain which pop up more rapidly than her keyboard can do justice to. Her pet belief is t ...more