Start by marking “Ruin Me” as Want to Read:
Ruin Me

Ruin Me

She’s an uptight b*tch…
but that just turns me on.

Sex. It’s all I think about.

It has been ever since I made that bet a few years back. If I can sleep with every female in our graduating class at Belle Academy before we go off to college, victory will be mine. It’s a tiny, elite, private school. That’s 23 ladies and every last one of them thinks I’m a god.

Except her.

W
Published February 25th 2016 by Tabatha Kiss

To ask other readers questions about Ruin Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ruin Me

Deb Carroll
Ruin Me is the step book you have to read! I couldn't stop once I started! It was up and down. 2 kids who grow up knowing each other and who suddenly become step-siblings and hate to love each other.
If you love steps, hot sex and suspense, this is the book for you!
Lena
did not stand out
Racy
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this for a honest review. I loved Tabatha Kiss’ books which I have read several of and I can honestly say I have never been disappointed. I just love that she has put these 3 books together in one book. The story is so awesome.

I can not imagine what it was like for Piper Lynch. Her father was so strict. Philip Lynch was a man that expected a lot of his daughter. She had to work hard, show innocents, and put on a fake smile for him and the world. I truly do not think he knew how much p
Melissa
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved every minute of it

I cried an laugh got mad everything but it was worth it i loved everything about this book keep doing your thing can't wait to read ore of your books
Lexee Toste
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Kai and Piper got me hooked from the beginning. I wanted to find out what was going on between them and see who they really were. There is plenty of surprises in this story that keep you guessing and hooked to it. Once you start seeing past the wall that Piper keeps up. She keeps secrets in this book longer than anyone else lol. Kai you get to start seeing past his wall earlier on. They are both great characters that are a little damaged but ...more
Tanja
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
being step-siblings for a few years doesn't change much for the feelings of love and hate that grew between them. kai and piper have their own agenda's, one hidden better then the other, but when kai sets his eye on piper to complete and old bet, well all bets are off. he learns things about her he never thought possible, piper has to be true with herself and admit the line between love and hate is easily crossed.
that kai and his friend followed a friend and her to europe, proved to be harder to
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Mar 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: z-2016-read, arc
Kai and Piper have known each other since the sandbox and later in their teens become step siblings. This book is in 3 parts (previously released separately), and I loved the fact that it was done this way. While all parts revolve around Kai and Piper, there's also enough time in between for them to have grown both individually and as a couple. We learn so much about the pair in the process. I haven't seen another author do this and succeed on such a scale. We go through that hate, the lust, the ...more
Karen
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This story starts of in the teen years of Kal and Piper.
They have known each other for most of there lives. There mother's were best friends until
Piper father hooked up with Kal's mother.
They went to the same school and Kal mAde a bet with his best mate he could sleep with
Every girl in their class including Piper 23 girls all up. Dose he managed to bed them all?
This is a three part story but it is all in one book it goes from teen years right through to after
college.you will be quite surprised
Courtney
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed my attention from the first page to the perfect conclusion! Piper and Kai have been in each other's lives for so long that when they both start looking at the other different it's hard to admit. Both of them are so stubborn and in some cases bent on self-sabotage you want to scream at them both, but in the end they are exactly what the other needs. Their love story isn't easy, it comes with work and arguments and break ups, not to mention travel across Europe. I was given an AR ...more
K. Smock
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked the story line for this book. It had some unexpected twists & is different then most stepbrother love stories. This book is actually three in one and doesn't disappoint. (Rail Me, Ride Me and Ruin Me). There are some characters which you love and others you want to hit over the head. The story comes to an ending that makes you feel like its the way things should be for Piper and Kai. I enjoyed this story and I think you will as well.

I received an advanced copy for an honest r
Lesley Ellis
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC for honest review.

I have never come across two people where i have desperately wanted to jump in the book and bang their heads together, but they are perfect for eachother! You can feel their love and hate, and lots of emotions in between. I really enjoyed this story, it made me giggle, a lot. Made me mildly angry and frustrared, then there is the heat, wow was it hot. It has you hooked in from the start. Great read, would recommend.
Valentina
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing box set. I love the story between Kai and Piper. It was funny and sad at times. Kai thought that he new Piper but he really didn't. Piper didn't know what she had when Kai was there until he wasn't. Man I could go on and on about this story but I wont. I loved the story line and plot. Keep up the excellent work Tabatha Kiss and I'll keep reading. I received a copy of this story in exchange for an honest review.
Porche
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I L.O.V.E.D IT

I love love love love this book it has easily became one of my top choice books I loved the HEA ending that was in all three books this book series is on my reread list :) ;)
L Morales
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love Kai and Piper's characters and their story. This book takes you on a funny, romantic European adventure. I really enjoyed reading it.
Lisa
Sep 06, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked it, didn't love it.
Christine
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AArc review

For honest Funny ,cute, sad,and just plain growing up in life. These two characters i enjoyed reading their story. I hope you do too.
Amber
Feb 29, 2016
Collin
Mar 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Tabatha Kiss, lives in Chicago, Illinois.

You can probably catch her huddled up in a hoodie, reading a good romance beneath a tree in Jackson Park with her trusty husky by her side. She enjoys roller derby, sushi, and is always searching for her forever bad boy.

In the meantime, she writes.

Sign-up for exclusive updates on upcoming novels, giveawa