Start by marking “Renew: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 28)” as Want to Read:
Renew: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 28)

Renew: A Hammer Story

(Hammer #18)

Sharing your problems with your master always makes things better, but it's a lesson every sub needs to relearn now and then. Jim, Montana and Jeremy are no different and a get together at the Hammer has them reminiscing about how Marcus, Billy and Simon have helped to make everything better, once they were in the loop about their subs' problems.

Join these three popular
Published February 24th 2016 by Sean Michael (first published June 18th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Renew, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renew

Start your review of Renew: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 28)
Serena Yates
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
This is a wonderful collection of shorter stories about three of the couples from existing Hammer novels, and was a great opportunity for me to catch up with them. I imagine it would be less fun if you haven't read the original books (Bent, with Jim and Marcus; Found starring Tanny and Billy; Forged with Jeremy and Simon), but since I enjoyed all of them, 'Renew' was a very welcome way to "catch up with them", so to speak.

As the blurb says, each of the subs has something they should have shared
Charly
Probably just for devoted fans of the Hammer

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 6/10

I’ve been reading the Hammer series for years now—in fact, I think I’ve read just about every story in the series—so I’m at the point where I’m going to read every new one that comes out, even if it’s bad. This one’s not bad, but I didn’t think it was great either. It follows the three original couples: Marcus and Jim, Billy and Montana, and Simon and Jeremy, as each cou
K
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this short story is traditional Sean Michael it was a really nice glimpse into the lives of three of the established couples.
Mary Dunlap
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice little catch up..

Well the 3 couples have gone thru there fair share of worry pain and now they need to relax...And they all decide they need a scene
Becky Condit
Aug 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please leave comments on Kiwi's 5 sweet pea review at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....

This short story by Sean Michael features characters of his Hammer series. This story isn’t so much about the sex, but more about the deep love and devotion between these men. These men have been together for years, enduring tragedies, past ghosts, old wounds, heartaches and pain and have survived them all together. Jim and Marcus are from Bent, the very first Hammer story that I’ve read. Jim has a med
Gabbi
One of my favorite BDSM themed series is The Hammer series. I’ve found myself become wrapped up into the characters’ lives that Mr. Michael’s created and I always anxiously await to see what the next book in the series will be able next.

What I really loved about this book was it revisits all of our favorite couples from the series. It was great to see how they continue to develop together and how strong their relationships are.

The book itself is about totally trusting your master/partner, even w
Deanna
Jun 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I resisted buying this book based on its length, boy was I wrong! It's centered around one of my favorite series, The Hammer Club and starring some of my all-time favorite couples (Bill and Tanny, Jeremy and Simon, Marcus and Jim). Each couples relates how trusting in their relationship and in the strength of their love, saw them through tough times. I adore--want to reach out and hug these subs--and long for more in the series...or more of these sweet couples!
Gabriel
2.75 bumped to 3.

For the full review visit Blissful Temptation

I'm afraid to say that Renew was a boring read for me. While the premise was interesting with its three parallel stories, it unfortunately fell to Earth with a crash.
Wendy Ann
A nice visit with some favorite and well established couples. I’m a fan of the Hammer series, so this was a bit of a comfort read and I can’t seem to help myself from indulging in a helping every now and again. There’s nothing really new or different in this one, but often times it’s just like the sweatpants and comfy t-shirt that fit the mood best.
Crear Laymes
This short story was something I kind of enjoyed but not that much I really like Jim and Marcus but the three other subs and dom's that were included in these short parts were very interesting to read about.
Katy Beth Mckee
It was fun to visit these three couple and to see how they have weathered some of life's rough spots. Very sweet and of course hot.
Sally halliday
Jun 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it all my fav characters in one story bliss xx
ElizabethGoh
Aug 15, 2015
Isoori
Oct 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Sweetest Thing (The Blackburn Brothers Duet, #1)
  • Alpha's Submission (Irresistible Omegas, #2)
  • In the Name of the Father (Father, #1)
  • Suddenly His Alpha (Omega Quadrant #1.9)
  • His Stepson Wears Lace (Daddy Tales #1)
  • Friends Lovers and Family
  • Caring for Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)
  • Rowan and the Wolf
  • Spencer (Leashes & Lace #5)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • A Merry MacIntosh Christmas (MacIntosh Meadows, #4)
  • Blood and Bones (Pittsburgh Vampires #11; Vampires of Blood and Bones #1)
  • Pink
  • Leo and His Lion (Oh My!, #2)
  • Wilde For You (For You, #5)
  • Here For You (For You, #4)
  • Return For You (For You, #6)
  • Strong For You (For You, #7)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Hammer (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Bent (Hammer, #1)