Start by marking “Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)

Sweet Alien Savage

(Zerconian Warriors #4)

The last thing Koran Al’a desires is a human mate. They are illogical, emotional and show no respect for tradition and rules. His mate will be rational, sensible and obedient.
Mila has always lived in the shadow of her successful, beautiful, older sister. But that’s okay with her, she likes being in the background. That is, until the day that Koran walks into her life.
Published February 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Alien Savage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Alien Savage

Start your review of Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
Chitra *CJ*
"Sweet Alien Savage" is the story of Mila and Koran.

When Koran Al’ gets sent to Earth to find origins of a misleading and slanderous video, his only mission is to find the culprit and return. He does not expect to be attracted to the clumsy Mila Gray, sister and assistant to the catty Earth commander Aline- and that she would turn out to be his mate!

When a worker is strangled and Zerconian warriors are blamed, Mila and Koran work together to discover the truth while working on understanding each
Boundless Book Reviews

Sadie Carter contacted me to let me know the fourth installment of the Zerconian Warriors is out. I enjoyed the others so much; I was all over it! In Sweet Alien Savage we get the story of Koran, AKA Grumpy, whom we got to know in the first three books. This story is a perfect mix of comedy, mystery, and romance.

I really loved Mila, with her awkward clumsiness, yet she is so endearing and strong willed. The perfect match for a uber macho Zerconian. Frankly, Koran doesn’t know what hit
Tiblu
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Talk about one dimensional...

These characters were stupid,dim and soo one dimensional I was looking for the cardboard they were cut out of, damn I know that was harsh..... I don't like being that harsh,really I don't Koran seemed like your average clueless sexist jerk wanna be but his cluelessness could have been more tolerable if some of the other characters hadn't been soo bad.... Don't even get me started on how low class Zoey seemed w/phrases like "doing the nasty" ,ok I'm not crazy about
Kimberlee
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four Savage Stars

This has been a really great series. It lots of fun and quite humorous as Zarconians mate with Earth girls. This time Koran finally meets his mate as Mila Clumsily bumps through life. This was a fun, sexy read.

****If you are a Kindle Unlimited Subscriber this is on the free read list****
Sara
Feb 28, 2016 added it
Shelves: alien, sfr, series
Please see Boundless Book Reviews for the review, that will post at a later date.

Karen Voitik
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
>Book Review – Sweet Alien Savage

>I am an independent reviewer. This is the 4th book in the Zerconian Warriors series and ends in an HEA. This story follows Koran, the crotchety second in command. The Prince sends Koran to another planet to investigate a disturbing transmission and to meet the human ambassador. Zoey is heavily pregnant in this book. It is hysterical to see her pregnancy described as less of a glow and more realistically, sweaty, heavy and crabby. Humor via
Judy Lewis
Genre: Sci-Fi/Alien Romance
Author: Sadie Carter
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE SUPER SEXY STARS*****
Love it! Sadie Carter has delivered another winner with Sweet Alien Savage, the fourth release in her delightfully entertaining Zerconian Warriors Series and I'm still totally smitten. I fell head over
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors #4) – Koran and Mila – One of my favourites!

He’s a grumpy and traditional warrior who wants an obedient mate. She’s used to being plain and overshadowed by her beautiful sister even as she organises everything in the background.

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently
Leslie Bond
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

I really enjoyed the story line. My only annoyance with this series is the insistence of the human women of persistently trying to see/treat the Zerconian males like they were human with human motivations. They obviously aren't and it seems foolish that anyone used to dealing with aliens would even try to shove them into a human mold or even expect them to behave in a human manner. Of course their customs and mating behavior would be different. Expectations otherwise would be just
Karen Nastasio
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
After reading 1-3 and loved it this book was a little flat and rushed by I did enjoy it, Koran Al’a doesn’t want a mate or a human one at that, so while on a mission to another planet for the the Prince to find out about a distressful transmission that went out, he meets the ambassador of the planet Aline and her assistant Mila and he is draw to mila straight way but Aline has plans for him and let’s her sister know all about it. What happens now check it out to find the answers.
Barbara L
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just as great as the first three books

Love watching a warrior find their mate and not know what in heck has hit him right between the eyes. But they are fast learners seem to win the mate along with finding what and who is to blame for the problem that they are there to fix, so much fun to watch, LOL
sharon e hochstetler
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and funny

I knew Koran would have a difficult mating. He was so unbending. Then came Mila. She turned his world around. Mila is pretty awesome. She is very kind and patient. She tries to teach the warriors how to be more accomodating. It is pretty funny. Koran made several courtship mistakes. He made up for them in the end. Really liked this one!!
Michele Fontenot
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

Good read. Enjoyed the characters and the growth of the characters. The story line was great. It moved along and kept me wanting to read more. I would recommend this book to others.
Cindy Hardegree
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Draconian warriors search for mates

Murder, corruption, deception, and hot steamy alien mating. Another fun book by Sadie Carter. I enjoy the play on words and the misunderstandings between the two different cultures and languages barrier.
Amy~My Book Obsession~
Enjoyable

I don't know what to say other than I'm enjoying this series. I like how the first two main characters from the first part of the series is still in other books.
Darlena
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 4

Koran meets his mate in book 4. He did not want a human but, Mila is his mate nonetheless.

Another enjoyable read!
Lovie D. Bey
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good read

I love this series and author. I like that we still see Dax and Zoey. Boy, did I hate Aline.
barrygreseth
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I recommend this series to everyone that love big alpha males and the strong earth women they love, the steamy parts are great too
Monica
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I actually liked the book overall. I wasnt a fan of Koran sometimes. Reason being he couldnt seem to get his stuff together and act like he should towards Mila. Heck we all like compliments and we all need that reassurance that we are desirable and not because fate said so. He never said a kind word to her. Not because he didnt think any of those things but because he's taught not to let emotions control you. Therefore he has no clue how to woo. LOL. She basically had no real self esteem...her ...more
Bookgyrl
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-alien
This story is about Koran, best friend of Dex (hero in the first 3 books). He travels to another planet at request of Dex, to investigate a video that is damaging to the Zarconian image. He also is still searching for his mate and it seeems to be Mila, younger sister of the female ambassador. And she is nothing like he expects.

I liked this one, although I am still more taken by the Dex/Zoey story (that was also 3 installments, so longer). I enjoyed the appearance of those 2 in this one and I
Lindsey
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good

Each book has been better than the last. Sadie Carter is now officially an auto buy for me. Grumpy keeps his personality from Zoey's books, Mila has a distinct and strong personality, never bowing to the magic penis, but she also doesn't become a shrew.
My only complaint is that the mystery felt a little too easily wrapped up. I think even a few pages devoted to the resolution of the investigation would have absolved the slight "Wait, what?" feeling I got. Otherwise, I wholeheartedly
Betty
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY HEARTWARMING and HILARIOUS READING!!

Sadie Carter's ,Zerconian Warriors Series is just a wonderfully funny and steamy read. You're going to love their differences especially when having conversations! I'm SO RECOMMENDING THAT YOU PICK UP AND ENJOY THIS WHOLE SERIES OF ENTERTAINING ALIENS AND THEIR TOTALLY OPPOSITE IN MATES!!
Carmen Valentin
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Laughter is the best medicine.

Sadie Carter paints such a vivid picture that its like seeing a movie in my head as I read her books. It is with great pleasure that I look toward to her next book.
Denise
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this author and her series. The books just keep getting better and better. So looking forward to the next one, but it is not out until April. Will just have to put it into my list so I do not miss it.
Gardavson
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun read. Not as good as the original trilogy, but still good. I wasn't terribly interested in the mystery/investigation which is probably why I didn't like it as well. I was glad to get sneak peaks of Dex and Zoey though.
LuDena Radford
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Questions

I enjoyed the book and love the characters however it left a couple of questions in the plot. Did Sallys boyfriend send the note to Darac ? If so why? Why wasn't Bastian introduced before in the book ? Whats up with the Doctor?
Pam Parker
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alien Savage

Sadie Carter really knows how to spin a tale. I thoroughly am enjoying this series... Sadie gives you the opportunity to share a wide array of emotions. This story will lead you on an alien adventure of murder,romance of course,and humor. Great job......
shannon  Stubbs
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cute

WOuld definitely like to read more books in this series. It's funny and romantic. I love the characters in this series.
Dayna Smith
Oct 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Koran finds a mate.
Irene Salime
Aug 09, 2018

• Bonded To The Alien Centurion (Warriors of the Lathar, #7)
  • Zhadra (Obosian Warriors #1)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion, #2)
  • Adored by the Alien Assassin (Warriors of the Lathar, #5)
  • Alien Commander's Mate (Warriors of the Lathar, #6)
  • The Arcav King's Mate (Arcav Alien Invasion, #1)
  • Hitched to the Alien General (Warriors of the Lathar, #8)
  • The Arcav Prince's Captive (Arcav Alien Invasion, #5)
  • The Arcav Commander's Human (Arcav Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Darak (Dakonian Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #51)
  • Kiss of Eon (Eon Warriors, #4)
  • Tarrick (Warriors of the Lathar, #1)
  • Joran (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #31)
  • V'hor's Nestmate (A World Beyond #7)
  • Sarazen's Vengeance (Sarazen Saga, #2)
  • Sarazen's Claim (Sarazen Saga, #1)
  • Alien Healer’s Baby (Warriors of the Lathar, #4)
  • A Very Arcav Christmas (Arcav Alien Invasion, #6)
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new

Zerconian Warriors (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Alien Warrior (Zerconian Warriors, #1)
  • Alien Lover (Zerconian Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Mate (Zerconian Warriors, #3)
  • Alien Savior (Zerconian Warriors, #5)
  • Alien Mine (Zerconian Warriors #6)
  • Alien Sacrifice (Zerconian Warriors #7)
  • An Alien To Die For (Zerconian Warriors #8)
  • Alien Commander (Zerconian Warriors #9)
  • Alien Explosions (Zerconian Warriors #10)
  • Alien Retribution (Zerconian Warriors #11)