Jump to ratings and reviews

Zerconian Warriors #4

Sweet Alien Savage

The last thing Koran Al’a desires is a human mate. They are illogical, emotional and show no respect for tradition and rules. His mate will be rational, sensible and obedient.
Mila has always lived in the shadow of her successful, beautiful, older sister. But that’s okay with her, she likes being in the background. That is, until the day that Koran walks into her life.
Never has she felt such an instant attraction to a man. His sinful body, his dark, dangerous looks. Even his cranky temperament isn’t enough to dampen her need for him.
The problem is, her sister has set her sights on Koran and what Aline wants Aline gets.
Mila knows she doesn’t have a chance.

#No cliffhanger. Can be read on its own.

198 pages, Kindle Edition

Published February 25, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Sadie Carter

37 books347 followers
Best selling author, Sadie wanted to blend her love of writing, Sci-Fi (why did they cancel Firefly - sobs) and sexy, dominant males.
If you'd like to keep up with any updates, she has a Facebook page.
Sign up to her newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bQPcI5) and receive a FREE NOVELLA set in the Zerconian Warriors world, you'll also receive information about new releases, excerpts from upcoming books and deleted scenes.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 30 of 34 reviews
Profile Image for *CJ*.
3,950 reviews422 followers
August 29, 2019
"Sweet Alien Savage" is the story of Mila and Koran.

When Koran Al’ gets sent to Earth to find origins of a misleading and slanderous video, his only mission is to find the culprit and return. He does not expect to be attracted to the clumsy Mila Gray, sister and assistant to the catty Earth commander Aline- and that she would turn out to be his mate!

When a worker is strangled and Zerconian warriors are blamed, Mila and Koran work together to discover the truth while working on understanding each other as a newly mated couple.

The hero is confused and grumpy- my favorite scene definitely is him learning about compliments and comparing the heroine to a tree..LMAO- the heroine is strong, sweet and klutzy- their love story is adorable and sexy and keeps you invested.

Really enjoyed it!

Safe
4/5
Profile Image for Tiblu.
1,250 reviews43 followers
October 28, 2016
Talk about one dimensional...

These characters were stupid,dim and soo one dimensional I was looking for the cardboard they were cut out of, damn I know that was harsh..... I don't like being that harsh,really I don't Koran seemed like your average clueless sexist jerk wanna be but his cluelessness could have been more tolerable if some of the other characters hadn't been soo bad.... Don't even get me started on how low class Zoey seemed w/phrases like "doing the nasty" ,ok I'm not crazy about that phrase here on earth but talking like someone who was educated watching trashy reality shows on earth is bad enough but talking that way to a aliens on another planet like their supposed follow all your inane gibberish? Seriously ? Please.... The then h Mila is stumbling,bumbling klutz and almost seems proud of herself at times,standing on o Koran one second and running from her sister like a scared mouse the next while poor Koran gets idiotic advice from Zoey... Soo glad this opus KU... I think I could care about these lame cardboard cut outs if I were paid to... I'm not happy giving this review ,but for me this was about as fun to read as the " The "Real" blanks of wherever " would be and we all know those ppl are about as real as their implants... Never again...
59 reviews
April 20, 2020
Sex bag...

There are few females, but they have all been trained in sex. H did not want a human mate, but brought his sex bag with him to a new planet anyways?
Profile Image for Boundless Book Reviews.
2,242 reviews64 followers
March 2, 2016

Sadie Carter contacted me to let me know the fourth installment of the Zerconian Warriors is out. I enjoyed the others so much; I was all over it! In Sweet Alien Savage we get the story of Koran, AKA Grumpy, whom we got to know in the first three books. This story is a perfect mix of comedy, mystery, and romance.

I really loved Mila, with her awkward clumsiness, yet she is so endearing and strong willed. The perfect match for a uber macho Zerconian. Frankly, Koran doesn’t know what hit him.

“Oh, shh, Koran.”
“Did you just shh me?”
She glanced over at him. “Yes, I did. Too bad you don’t seem to understand what shh means.”

Oh yes! Perfect match for a 7’ Zerconian warrior! A little petite nothing of a woman with a will as big as his size! I loved the paring.

I found a few typos’ in the story, not enough to take away from my enjoyment, but I do have to comment that they are there; for example, eave instead of leave.

Overall, I really do love this series and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. When I want a quick funny read, with some scorching hot aliens, and loads of funny idioms, this will be my go to series. I leave you with one of my favorites.

“Seriously? You’d leave Darac out to dry just because you’re not getting your own way?”
He looked puzzled. “Darac is not wet, unless you engage water torture for prisoners?”

.....Sara

Profile Image for Kimberlee.
919 reviews48 followers
March 10, 2016
Four Savage Stars

This has been a really great series. It lots of fun and quite humorous as Zarconians mate with Earth girls. This time Koran finally meets his mate as Mila Clumsily bumps through life. This was a fun, sexy read.

****If you are a Kindle Unlimited Subscriber this is on the free read list****
666 reviews5 followers
August 15, 2021
Guess I got used to Dex and Zoey. Couldn’t really get into this one. Heroine was unrelatable what with the undiagnosed eating disorder. Not really, but I bet she does have one! Didn’t like her sister. The parts with the group of Zerconians was funny.
Profile Image for Karen Voitik.
2,890 reviews
August 30, 2017
>Book Review – Sweet Alien Savage

>I am an independent reviewer. This is the 4th book in the Zerconian Warriors series and ends in an HEA. This story follows Koran, the crotchety second in command. The Prince sends Koran to another planet to investigate a disturbing transmission and to meet the human ambassador. Zoey is heavily pregnant in this book. It is hysterical to see her pregnancy described as less of a glow and more realistically, sweaty, heavy and crabby. Humor via misunderstanding sarcasm is another tool the author uses to great effect.

>Koran meets the ambassador and her mousy assistant/sister, Mila. Mila offers to school his men in how to treat and converse to human females. Her lessons were laugh out loud funny. Of course, Mila is mate to Koran and the push and pull of that relationship is fun to watch.

>This book has romance, humor, a murder mystery and an HEA. I love that while Mila is timid, she is not dumb. She shocks Koran with her IT skills, changing his view of what women can accomplish. This book is appropriate for an adult audience. I am giving this book 5 stars. I only wish it was longer.
Profile Image for Judy Lewis.
1,566 reviews41 followers
Genre: Sci-Fi/Alien Romance
Author: Sadie Carter
Reading Platform: Kindle Unlimited
My Rating: FIVE SUPER SEXY STARS*****
Love it! Sadie Carter has delivered another winner with Sweet Alien Savage, the fourth release in her delightfully entertaining Zerconian Warriors Series and I'm still totally smitten. I fell head over heels in love with this science fiction/adventure romance last year after reading Alien Warrior, the first book of the series and have been a fan ever since. Personally, I believe this release can be read as a complete standalone story without having read the first three books. However, if you like cute, sexy, fast-paced, fun-filled science fiction reads then I would highly recommend reading all the books in this delightfully entertaining series. I feel sure you'll enjoy them just as much as I did. I fell in love with Carter's originality, imagination, unique style and snarky humor in her previous three books and she certainly stayed the course with this release. The narrative was well written in the third person with alternating his and her points of view. My favorite! The dialogue was smart, witty, well executed and flowed naturally. Yes, the story was well crafted and skillfully written with a great plot and lots of humor, romance and suspense, but it's the characters that steal the show! They are captivating, realistic, totally engaging and quite often, absolutely hysterical. I fell in love with the two protagonists of the story, handsome Zerconian warrior, Commander Koran A'la and timid human Earther, Mila Gray. Their relationship was full of snark and humor and their sexual chemistry was sizzlin' hot! They were a perfect pairing and played off each other brilliantly. Carter's use of mind-boggling American colloquialisms and the major differences between the Earth and Zerconian cultures was exceptional. Half the time, the Zerconians have no idea at all what the Earthers are talking about and try to interpret everything literally. It's absolutely hilarious. Simple phrases like, 'don't get a big head' and 'you need to get laid' are quite the puzzle for a Zerconian. And Zerconians have no understanding at all of sarcasm or compliments. I'm still laughing at some of the lines. What did I love about this book? Everything! Would I recommend it? You bet and I am but only for adult readers as it does have some steamy dreamy sex scenes. Will I read this author again? You bet! Just as soon as she releases the next book in this series and there will be another. Psst....don't tell anyone I told you but the fifth book, Alien Savior, is due out in May 2016. Woo-hoo!

Zerconian Commander Koran A'la has been the best friend and guard for Dexanon Xa'a, the Crown Prince of Zerconia for many years and takes his job very seriously. Unfortunately, he doesn't fully agree with Dex's view on mating with humans from Earth. No one even knew that Zerconians could mate with Earthers until Dex recently found his human mate Zoey after years and years of fruitless searching. Earthers are puzzling, weak creatures with the women being frail and temperamental. Oh, and very prone to uncontrollable outbursts and bouts of tears - for no reason. Just the other day, Zoey the Crown Princess burst into tears simply because she couldn't put on her shoes. Granted, she has become very large as a result of becoming pregnant with a new Zerconian heir but still, it's totally inexcusable. Zerconia may have a severe shortage of females but Koran will never, ever mate with a human - never! So, why in the world is the Crown Prince sending him to Zazarn to meet with a female Earth Ambassador to discuss the possibility of allowing Earth women to travel to Zerconia as potential mates for their warriors?!? Actually, Koran will be there to conduct a secret investigation into a video released by someone on Zazarn showing a supposed Zerconian warrior abusing and murdering a human female, but it's all lies and hateful propaganda. He will have to work closely with the Earth Ambassador and unfortunately, he knows absolutely nothing about charming a human female especially an ambassador - or her sister who serves as her personal assistant. What's a gruff, growly, bad-tempered warrior to do? Get the surprise of his life, of course, by discovering that his true forever mate is, in fact, a human! Oh my! Never say never!

Intelligent but extremely timid Mila Gray has always felt more comfortable being the wallflower, forever unnoticed and disappearing into the background. She has no idea what's wrong with her but whatever it is started when the Zerconians arrived on Zazarn. She's never been so insanely attracted to a male as she his to the growly, bad-tempered, never-smiling Zerconian warrior, Koran Al'a. Actually, she's never actually been attracted to any male - until now. She may be a tech savvy computer whiz/hacker and efficient personal assistant to her sister Aline, the Earth Ambassador, but when it comes to sex, she has absolutely no experience at all - she's still a virgin. Oh my! No matter how hard she tries, her body seems to have a mind of its own and reacts strangely every time she's around Koran. When a member of the staff at the compound is found dead and one of the Zerconian warriors is accused of her murder and detained, Mila must work closely with Koran to find the real killer. Now that doesn't help her situation at all! Especially since her sister has already called dibs on Koran and what Aline wants, Aline always takes! Or does she? Oh my! Let the claiming begin! Deliciously cute, fabulously funny, seriously sexy and delightfully entertaining!!!
Profile Image for Leslie Bond.
36 reviews
June 28, 2018
Good read!

I really enjoyed the story line. My only annoyance with this series is the insistence of the human women of persistently trying to see/treat the Zerconian males like they were human with human motivations. They obviously aren't and it seems foolish that anyone used to dealing with aliens would even try to shove them into a human mold or even expect them to behave in a human manner. Of course their customs and mating behavior would be different. Expectations otherwise would be just idiotic and backward thinking.
Profile Image for Karen Nastasio.
1,757 reviews9 followers
September 28, 2018
After reading 1-3 and loved it this book was a little flat and rushed by I did enjoy it, Koran Al’a doesn’t want a mate or a human one at that, so while on a mission to another planet for the the Prince to find out about a distressful transmission that went out, he meets the ambassador of the planet Aline and her assistant Mila and he is draw to mila straight way but Aline has plans for him and let’s her sister know all about it. What happens now check it out to find the answers.
Profile Image for Barbara L.
233 reviews
September 21, 2017
Just as great as the first three books

Love watching a warrior find their mate and not know what in heck has hit him right between the eyes. But they are fast learners seem to win the mate along with finding what and who is to blame for the problem that they are there to fix, so much fun to watch, LOL
918 reviews1 follower
January 28, 2018
Sweet and funny

I knew Koran would have a difficult mating. He was so unbending. Then came Mila. She turned his world around. Mila is pretty awesome. She is very kind and patient. She tries to teach the warriors how to be more accomodating. It is pretty funny. Koran made several courtship mistakes. He made up for them in the end. Really liked this one!!
Profile Image for Cindy Hardegree.
865 reviews3 followers
October 12, 2018
Draconian warriors search for mates

Murder, corruption, deception, and hot steamy alien mating. Another fun book by Sadie Carter. I enjoy the play on words and the misunderstandings between the two different cultures and languages barrier.
August 30, 2019
Great story!

Good read. Enjoyed the characters and the growth of the characters. The story line was great. It moved along and kept me wanting to read more. I would recommend this book to others.
Profile Image for Amy~My Book Obsession~.
622 reviews56 followers
October 8, 2017
Enjoyable

I don't know what to say other than I'm enjoying this series. I like how the first two main characters from the first part of the series is still in other books.
269 reviews4 followers
October 17, 2018
Another good read

I love this series and author. I like that we still see Dax and Zoey. Boy, did I hate Aline.
448 reviews1 follower
February 5, 2019
Book 4

Koran meets his mate in book 4. He did not want a human but, Mila is his mate nonetheless.

Another enjoyable read!
1 review
August 30, 2019
Love this series

I recommend this series to everyone that love big alpha males and the strong earth women they love, the steamy parts are great too
Profile Image for Connie Harris.
1,255 reviews2 followers
May 30, 2020
Awesome!

Koran and Mila was another great story. This couple is funny and they definitely compliment each other. I really loved this.
3,078 reviews26 followers
February 23, 2021
Grumpy warrior

Koran is sent to a planet where a slanderous video has been concocted and meets klutzy Mila. Fate speaks and Mila falls into Korans life.
Profile Image for Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog).
1,730 reviews534 followers
January 6, 2022
Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors #4) – Koran and Mila – One of my favourites!

He’s a grumpy and traditional warrior who wants an obedient mate. She’s used to being plain and overshadowed by her beautiful sister even as she organises everything in the background.

I know what I want for my birthday and it’s over 6 ft tall, has eyes that change colour and is adorably arrogant. That’s right sign me up for a Zerconian warrior of my very own. I love those guys and I devoured all the currently released books, including the novellas, in under a week. I confess, I was a little addicted.

But there was a lot to love about this series, Sadie Carter has done a fantastic job at not only writing a troop of sexy alien warrior, but she given us a whole bunch of feisty, hilarious heroines as well. I enjoyed watching the friendship develop between the women almost as much as the romances.

As I mentioned I read these book in quick succession, which meant that I quickly worked out the formula that each of the books follow. This did make each instalment predictable, however, that obviously didn’t stop me from jumping from one book to another. This was a light-hearted and fun series to read and although you known what’s going to happen that doesn’t take away the enjoyment I took from reading each warrior fall for his human woman.

This series covers a lot of troupes/character types as well, so if you like a plain Jane, grumpy heroes, warrior women, enemies to lovers stories than this series is bound to fulfil your wishes. Personally, I really enjoy plain Jane and grumpy hero stories so those were my favourite books in the series.
Profile Image for Monica.
2,040 reviews17 followers
April 19, 2016
I actually liked the book overall. I wasnt a fan of Koran sometimes. Reason being he couldnt seem to get his stuff together and act like he should towards Mila. Heck we all like compliments and we all need that reassurance that we are desirable and not because fate said so. He never said a kind word to her. Not because he didnt think any of those things but because he's taught not to let emotions control you. Therefore he has no clue how to woo. LOL. She basically had no real self esteem...her sister made sure of that. What a harpy! Mila let her get away with it and made excuses for her though. Koran did come around eventually but it took a lot of effort and he still wasnt quite there yet. A lot has to do with his species and how he grew up. Mila had issues of her own as well. Didnt believe in love...well thats because of her parents as well. So, both had some sort of baggage. I did like it and he could be sweet but in a different way. I liked his other warriors too and perhaps we can get more books about them. :)
Profile Image for Bookgyrl.
1,298 reviews13 followers
February 28, 2016
This story is about Koran, best friend of Dex (hero in the first 3 books). He travels to another planet at request of Dex, to investigate a video that is damaging to the Zarconian image. He also is still searching for his mate and it seeems to be Mila, younger sister of the female ambassador. And she is nothing like he expects.

I liked this one, although I am still more taken by the Dex/Zoey story (that was also 3 installments, so longer). I enjoyed the appearance of those 2 in this one and I liked pregnant Zoey.

Cannot wait for the next!
104 reviews1 follower
April 2, 2016
Very good

Each book has been better than the last. Sadie Carter is now officially an auto buy for me. Grumpy keeps his personality from Zoey's books, Mila has a distinct and strong personality, never bowing to the magic penis, but she also doesn't become a shrew.
My only complaint is that the mystery felt a little too easily wrapped up. I think even a few pages devoted to the resolution of the investigation would have absolved the slight "Wait, what?" feeling I got. Otherwise, I wholeheartedly recommend this book. KU now, but well worth the purchase, as well
1,137 reviews2 followers
March 1, 2016
ABSOLUTELY HEARTWARMING and HILARIOUS READING!!

Sadie Carter's ,Zerconian Warriors Series is just a wonderfully funny and steamy read. You're going to love their differences especially when having conversations! I'm SO RECOMMENDING THAT YOU PICK UP AND ENJOY THIS WHOLE SERIES OF ENTERTAINING ALIENS AND THEIR TOTALLY OPPOSITE IN MATES!!
Profile Image for Carmen Valentin.
33 reviews
February 27, 2016
Laughter is the best medicine.

Sadie Carter paints such a vivid picture that its like seeing a movie in my head as I read her books. It is with great pleasure that I look toward to her next book.
620 reviews6 followers
March 12, 2016
Absolutely love this author and her series. The books just keep getting better and better. So looking forward to the next one, but it is not out until April. Will just have to put it into my list so I do not miss it.
Profile Image for Gardavson.
1,088 reviews9 followers
March 10, 2016
Fun read. Not as good as the original trilogy, but still good. I wasn't terribly interested in the mystery/investigation which is probably why I didn't like it as well. I was glad to get sneak peaks of Dex and Zoey though.
102 reviews1 follower
March 26, 2016
Alien Savage

Sadie Carter really knows how to spin a tale. I thoroughly am enjoying this series... Sadie gives you the opportunity to share a wide array of emotions. This story will lead you on an alien adventure of murder,romance of course,and humor. Great job......
Displaying 1 - 30 of 34 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.