Start by marking “Hitched: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 29)” as Want to Read:
Hitched: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 29)

Hitched: A Hammer Story

(Hammer #19)

The proposal was the easy part, but can Marcus and Jim survive planning the wedding?

Jim asked Marcus to marry him on Valentine's Day and his master said yes. That should have been the hard part, right? Jim goes into full perfectionist mode, though, wanting everything to be just right for his master, and soon he's stressed and unhappy.

When the planning also interferes w
Published February 24th 2016 by Sean Michael (first published July 23rd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Hitched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitched

Start your review of Hitched: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 29)
Serena Yates
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
What is it about planning a wedding that seems to make most people crazy as they get swept into a frenzy of making everything perfect? It's a phenomenon that's well known and the centerpiece to this story. I think it was funny and a little sad to see Jim and Marcus get derailed by the madness, but luckily, that didn’t last for very long. Marcus is too good a Dom, and too sensible a man, to let any sort of discord ruin what he has with the man he loves so very deeply.

Jim, who is a bit obsessive t
Charly
Feb 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
For fans of Marcus and Jim

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

I’ve been reading the Hammer series for about a decade now, and I’ve read every last one of the stories… so I’ll keep reading them because the characters are familiar to me. It’s like watching a TV show that’s been on for years--even if nothing major or terribly exciting happens, I want to keep up with the characters’ lives. Well, something major happens here, but it’s not terribly exciting. Michael’
K
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Hammer series is really one of those somewhat addictive guilty pleasures series. This is a welcome addition bringing back the original characters for a glimpse into their ongoing relationship.
S.K.
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series
Oh this was just so, so lovely!!

Of COURSE Jim got bogged down in details and carried away, and because it was wedding stuff, Marcus kinda dropped the ball. How cool is it to see that these two are still learning about each other, still trying with each other?

Loved the glimpses and Tanny, etc but this was Jim and Marcus all the way. It made me go back and re-read how it all began - really lovely!
Sally halliday
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love any story about the hammer characters.
Susan
Aug 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z-2013, mm-read
Marcus and Jim - what more can I say :D I could read about these guys all day every day!
Marsha Spence
Can't ever get enough of Jim/Marcus and Tanny/Billy!
Leah
I'm a sucker for Jim and Montana though I know how cliche their characterizations are. This was meh...I should've waited until Dr. Emma read this one. :/
Mary Dunlap
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So they end up married

But the drama is real ..where to marry what colors reception so now Jim needs a was whopping to calm him down and the plan is different
Thomaidha Papa
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Well I was expecting a kinky and funny little short here, but that is not exactly what I got. Thing is I came to dread those three little words, you which ones, the “I love you”. I suppose this being a proposal/wedding themed story I shouldn’t have been surprised, yet silly me I had a difficult time getting used to read them every five sentences.

All in all I don’t think this plot was ideal for me. The kinky stuff that
Becky Condit
Aug 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please comment on Kiwi's 5 sweet pea review at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....

This is the another installment in the Hammer series which features the first couple that I have ever read in this series. Marcus and Jim have come a long way and this is the beginning of yet another great journey in their lives. Marcus met Jim at the worst part of Jim’s life. He found Jim, took Jim and with a firm hand and soft heart, healed Jim. You saw Jim and Marcus’s love get stronger and deeper as time
Wendy❤Ann
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire Reviews - 4 hearts

Fans of Jim and Marcus (myself included) are sure to love revisiting this pair! In typical Jim fashion, he gets himself worked up and freaked out over planning the perfect wedding. The problem stems from the fact that he’s planning based on what he believes his Master will want, and of course, Marcus just wants Jim to be happy.

After some miscommunication that causes hard feelings, the air finally gets cleared and the perfect wedding becomes a more c
Crear Laymes
I've been waiting time and forever for Jim to finally get the courage to marry the one he loves the most Marcus!
And this is his time to finally marry the one he loves most in this world with his best friend Tanny along to help him,sure Jim had felt down about Marcus's comment sure they had their differences about the wedding but Jim and Marcus love each other so much nothing can break the bond they share so deeply. The short story brought a beautiful happiness and warmth to my heart Jim and Mar
Amber
Dec 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is sugary sweet marriage story for one of kinky couple of the Hammer club. I think I almost went into sugar shock reading this one which is a nice change of the sex overload I usually find in Sean Michael's work. That's not to say this one isn't filled with spankings and sex but there is more dialogue and plot between the two characters. I love Jim's worrying and Marcus's pampering. Tanny also make a great friend in this book as well. ...more
Katy Beth Mckee
Jim gets so caught up in planning his wedding that he almost derails his relationship. Luckily Marcus knows hot to take him in hand and get everything back on track.
Carolyn Loyacano-filby
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
!!!

I can never read enough if the Hammer Club and their members. Especially like Marcus and Jim and Billy and Tanny
Laura Mclellan
Renie
Sep 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Girl with the Louding Voice
  • Open Mind (Kink Chronicles, #1)
  • Shadow Flight (Shadow Riders, #5)
  • Love Language (Love Language, #1)
  • The Perfect Neighbor (The MacGregors, #10)
  • Top Priority (The Game, #1)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Afterlife
  • The King and His Vigilant Valet (Paranormal Princes #3)
  • Impetuous Innocent (Regencies #3)
  • A Gentleman's Honor (Bastion Club, #2)
  • Tangled Reins (Regencies, #1)
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)
  • This Life I (This Life, #1)
  • Northland (The North Novels #2)
  • Out For the Holidays
  • Sleepless (Camassia Cove, #1.5)
  • Northbound
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Hammer (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Bent (Hammer, #1)