Start by marking “Bitten (Bite, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bitten (Bite, #2)

Bitten

(Bite #2)

Anton has lost almost everything he holds dear, his apartment, his life in the city, and his long-time friend and butler, Jackson, who has been kidnapped by a rival pack. The one thing he still has is his lover and mate, Greg, who is learning to be a werewolf, even as they try to put their lives back to rights.

Determined to get Jackson back, Anton approaches the werewolf
Published February 24th 2016 by Resplendence Publishing, LLC (first published October 15th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Bitten, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitten

Lily
Jun 23, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As the exciting sequel to Bite starts we find Anton and Greg back at the farmhouse where Greg recuperated from his kidnapping and subsequent turning. They were forced to return when they discovered that Anton's home had been burned and his friend/butler Jackson has been kidnapped. Anton and Greg are desperate to go and rescue Jackson but are persuaded by Andrea, the pack's Alpha bitch, to let Nathan, the man she infiltrated into the enemy camp rescue Jackson.

When Nathan rescues Jackson he takes
Charly
Nov 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Still overrun by sex scenes, but much more plot than the first volume

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 8/10

PROS:
- Secondary romance that isn’t even hinted at in the book’s synopsis and which I found more interesting than the continuation of Anton and Greg’s story. For at least the first half of the book, I found myself rushing through the “Anton and Greg” chapters to get back to the other storyline--just because the other guys are such an odd couple
Serena Yates
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay, shifters, read-2016
Anton and Greg are back and after the cliff-hanger at the end of book one, I was happy to see that all they lost – initially – was the penthouse apartment. But as the story develops, everything comes under threat. Jackson has been kidnapped, a rival pack is after Anton’s territory, and Anton’s “civilized” life quickly becomes a thing of the past as he and Greg go into hiding before they make a stand and fight back. This is an action-packed sequel full of violence, darkness, and enemies who seem ...more
Phaney
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I didn’t like the initial changes in the dynamic between Anton and Greg.
And the sex now just feels too much. We’ve seen it all before. Maybe this story should have concluded with the first volume.

It’s the overall quality, too. For example, calling a kiss toothy is perfectly nice when used judiciously, like in book one. But here the word is thrown around on and on. Takes a lot away from it.

Switching back and forth between Anton & Greg and Jackson & Nathan sucks as well. Especially since t
Lang
Apr 14, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suze
Oct 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Suze by: Won on Oct12 giveaway from SM
This story takes up right from where Bite finishes. I did leave a  few days from finishing Bite before starting this, which was a good idea as Anton and Greg start off exactly where they left off too - sex everywhere!
This was a tale of three parts for me, getting better as the book went on - initially more of Anton and Greg doing what they do best, then the development of Nathan and Geoff's relationship and finally the battle for the packlands building a final crescendo.
If the book had carried
Jimmy Hanson
Apr 17, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, m-m
A good and adventurous follow-up to "Bite," my only true complaints with "Bitten" is how the writing simplifies.

There are still plenty of sex scenes, though the enigmatic relations seem a bit more shallow due to the over-simplification of language. "Please. Mate. Yes. Love. Mate. Mate. Love." etc etc etc.

I especially liked Nathan when he first rescued Jackson, but there was a turning point in the novel, shortly after Jackson and Nathan escape to the mountains, when Nathan's strong, self-assured
Tam
Aug 12, 2009 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, vampires
This is book two in the series and focuses beyond Anton and Greg by adding Jackson (Geoff) and Nathan’s story to the mix combined with the war to protect their territory. It was good, I got into the story and I liked Geoff and Nathan but I was getting a bit tired of the same old sex scenes between Greg and Anton with tons of growling and biting and “mine” “yours” “mine” “mine”. Yeah yeah, their wolves I get it. Their intense, yeah sure. I found the scenes with Geoff and Nathan more appealing. Bu ...more
Nia
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I actually liked this book better then the first. Anton and Greg were alright but they just didn't do it for me. Then we get to Nathan and Geoff and suddenly they are in my head so very clearly and I just am falling in love with their dynamics. I love it when books surprise me. So while I gave the first one maybe three stars, this one I gladly gave five stars for surprising me with such a sweet couple.
Cindra
Jul 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this werewolf story immensely. The plot line was much more developed in the second book, there was a broader spectrum of characters, and it held my interest throughout. One of the more enjoyable Sean Michael books I have read. Of course the fact that the saga ended on a positive note made me happy.
Vio
It was pretty good, although a bit too much bite and growl for my liking. It's a shifter story, so I knew what to expect, if it was toned down just a tad, I would have loved it more.
Kia Shiru
Jul 12, 2012
Kt
Oct 24, 2010
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • And the Two Shall Become One (Legends of the Romanorum, #2)
  • Secrets (Soul Mates #4)
  • Master Of Obsidian (Master Chronicles, #1)
  • Love Runes (Gods and Chaos, #2)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Where The Heart Is (Bay City Paranormal Investigations, #6)
  • The Prince's Angel (Legends of the Romanorum, #1)
  • On Fire II: Still Burning (On Fire, #2)
  • Reparation in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #4)
  • Black Wolf (Wolf Creek, #1)
  • Fires Of Ballian (The Draegan Lords, #3)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Relentless (Southwestern Shifters #2)
  • Sursein Judgment
  • Feral (Northern Shifters, #2)
  • All or Nothing (Taking the Odds, #3)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Bite (2 books)