Start by marking “Daisy (The Carmichaels, #2)” as Want to Read:
Daisy (The Carmichaels, #2)

Daisy

(The Carmichaels #2)

When Daisy Carmichael moves to New York to develop her online financial media site she knows Ben Kingston, the brilliant CEO of Boston Financial, could be an asset to her career. But can she get him to accept the intense connection they have to each other? When one of her sisters is threatened, Daisy realizes that her relationship with Ben has grown deeper and more complic ...more
Published March 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Daisy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daisy

Dianne
DAISY, Charlotte Penn Clark’s second book/sister in The Carmichaels series begins its focus on the wilder Carmichael sibling. A little spicier, a little more detailed, as Daisy shows one business mogul that he has met his match in more ways than one.

Daisy is a strong, vibrant character, but when another sister is threatened she takes stock of her life and her true feelings for Ben.

Lots going on, definitely some passion and sexual heat, along with more about the family dynamics of siblings who s
Siobhan
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
My feelings towards Daisy, the second book in Charlotte Penn Clark’s The Carmichaels series, are much the same as my feeling towards the first book, Corinne. Although this was an okay read, I wasn’t crazy about this one. However, it seems to be a series where the full enjoyment comes from working through all the stories – as they’re such short reads, with me being able to complete each one in a single sitting, I am happy to work through them all.

Picking up five years after Corinne, Daisy throws
Books 2 Blog
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
The second in the Carmichael series Daisy was an entertaining read. With her parents death she went a little wild in business school before settling down to become a financial whiz kid. These books broke my heart I read them as 1 large book and encourage any others to do the same. What Daisy wants Daisy gets. Those are words to live by it's not malicious but being the 2nd oldest in 5 sisters you learn to stand your ground.

When buisness mogul Ben tries to buy Daisy's buisness he doesn't know wha
Lisa
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it

Titles: Corinne;

Daisy

Valerie

Marie

Samantha

Series:The Carmichael Series (Novellas)

Author: Charlotte Penn Clark

Genre: Contemporary Romance, YA, NA

Stars: 4

Blurbs:

Corrine ( 157 pages)

This is Book 1 (the prequel) of a series on the five Carmichael sisters. It is a standalone novel for mature readers

Corinne Carmichael is fighting for her independence. Her powerful political family insists she abandon her modeling career but she plans to enjoy her last photo shoot in Hawaii before returning to co
Jessica Alcazar
This is a review for the entire Carmichaels Series by Charlotte Penn Clark.

First up we have Corinne Carmichael . I'm not gonna lie, her story is a little hard to get into as stories go because there didn't seem to be much to it. Her story is very sexual in nature so her relationship with Paul seemed to be all about sex. Or at least that's what we were presented with. So, not my favorite, but moving right along because the series is actually quite good as a whole.
Next we have Daisy Carmichael .
DHHReview
Sabrina
May 15, 2016 rated it liked it
I received this series as an ARC for an honest review, I have to say I had a hard time getting into the story line. I think the author has a great idea to work with, but almost had a hard time putting those thoughts onto paper. We have 5 sisters who are very close, they also come from a prominent family as their dad is in politics and decides to run for president. Each sister also has a gift or something they are known for or very good at, may it be a sport, art or vision. Each story was the sam ...more
P Leslie
Mar 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I got this book from net gallery for an honest review.

Daisy is bold and knows what she wants and she has her eyes set on Ben. Ben is attracted to Daisy but is wary of how quickly he loses all sense of control around her. Their encounters in the beginning are intriguing yet very intense. I think the bond between all five sisters was quite remarkable. This was a good book but I wanted more: the book finished quite abruptly which was a shame. The interactions between Daisy and Ben were very intens
Laurel
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I was given a free ARC copy from NetGalley in exchange for an honest and independent review.
Book 2 of the Carmichael sisters story. Can be read as a standalone. Ben and Daisy have an intense relationship, full of passion but it's not easy. Loved the characters and the strong relationship between all the sisters. Enjoyed this book more than the 1st one but still felt ending was a bit abrupt.
3.5***
Feb 28, 2017
Nicole Ortiz
Apr 25, 2017
Charlotte Clark
Jun 13, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-me
Aunt
Oct 01, 2018
Ashley
Apr 06, 2018
Charlotte Penn Clark writes sweet-sexy New Adult and contemporary novellas that take romance seriously. As an avid romance reader, she used to spin love stories in her head until she finally started to write them down two years ago. She has studied English literature and taught college composition, but now she enjoys playing matchmaker to friends and enemies, geeks and nerds, jocks and bookworms.

Y

The Carmichaels (5 books)
  • Corinne (The Carmichaels, #1)
  • Valerie (The Carmichaels, #3)
  • Marie (The Carmichaels, #4)
  • Samantha (The Carmichaels, #5)