Start by marking “Down on Me” as Want to Read:
Down on Me

Down on Me (Club 24 #7)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  270 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
It started with a look …

That led to a hot and steamy dance ...

Brandon and Spencer have overcome many obstacles in their relationship including a crazy ex-girlfriend and a college classmate with a scary vendetta. Now a new adventure has begun.

Parenthood.

When Brandon goes back to work, Spencer is left feeling overwhelmed and scared that she won’t be a good mother to Kyle. B
179 pages
Published April 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Down on Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Down on Me

Mandy (2 Girls & their Kindles)
Now that's how you do it!!!!

I feel giving this 5 stars is not giving it enough!!!

I was so excited when I found out that there was going to be another instalment of my beloved Brandon and Spencer and Kimberly you didn't disappoint.

Down on Me starts where Forever Spencer finished off. While the Storyline dealt with a very sensitive subject, Kimberley dealt with it
with such delicate beauty and grace. It was fully of emotion, and I shed tears along the way but it was the perfect ending to a seri
Book Review Virginia Lee
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
VIRGINIA REVIEW
*******************
This is the continuum from Down on me and the last of the series. This is an emotional journey that Spencer is going through after becoming a mother. Brandon is dealing with his own problems. Slowing things are going downhill can they overcome the trouble they are having and have a happy ending? This book was written with a serious issue that many mothers have a hard time overcoming and the way the story is written so there is support all around. Highly Recommen
Reflections of a Book Geek
I have to be honest when I heard Brandon and Spencer were getting another book I was excited to get my hands on it, in saying that I felt a little let down by this one. There wasn't one real reason for it though.

I understand the struggles Spencer faced as I have also had the same thing she had but I just struggled to connect with her at times. It wasn't anything that happened I can't really describe it.

Brandon also wasn't what I was hoping for.

I feel like this book was completely unnecessary, w
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Down on Me, a novella in the Club 24 series, by Kimberly Knight, is a 4 star read that follows Spencer and Brandon on the road of parenthood. Brandon lovers beware, you will fall even more in love with him as you turn each page. As a huge fan of this series, I loved being about to follow them on this journey and to see both Brandon and Spencer become not just two, but a family of three.

Baby Kyle is home and Spencer is stuggling with her role as a mother, and everyone around her is noticing a c
Heather
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am a huge Brandon Montgomery fan. I love the B&S now Club 24 series. This story was a great addition to the series and gave a nice insight into Brandon and Spencer's life following the birth of their child.
There have been several authors that have recently done stories on post-partum depression. I think that K. Knight handled this well and took a different path from the other author's that I've read. I love how Brandon, Ryan, and their other friends support and help Spencer throughout the
Amo & Sarah &
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***Reviewed for Amo and Sarah’s Book Corner***

Firstly…when I heard we were getting this novella, I got a little more than excited!!! One of my favourite book couples are Brandon and Spencer Montogomery. I’ve followed Kimberly Knight from that very first book, Where I Need To Be, and followed her since….I love her books!

After everything that Spencer and Brandon went through in their relationship before they got married, everything should run smoothly but it doesn’t and the topic in this book is s
Kelly Vincent ((Goodreads Addict))
Lisa Stinson
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review. I was so excited to find out we were getting more of Brandon and Spencer. I love these characters and couldn't wait to continue their story. I think what I loved most about this book is it deals with something that most women deal with once having their precious babies. Post-partum life/depression. I didn't deal with it personally but they way Kimberly wrote this novella really pulled at my heartstrings for Spencer and everything she was fee ...more
T.A. McKay
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love it when you find a story that you just connect with. That was Brandon for me. He was like the perfect man, and as much as I hated that he was in a book, I loved reading about him. The whole series was amazing and showed you the kind of man he is....

then I go this book!!!

I swear I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with brandon anymore than I had, but Kimberly did it! There is nothing sexier than a man who can protect his family, and thats exactly what Brandon is. He is kind, str
Kerri McLaughlin
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I was so excited when Kimberly announced that she was writing more Brandon and Spencer. They are one of my favorite fictional couples. This story is a novella, so it is on the shorter side, but Kimberly still delivered an emotional and suspenseful story. :)

This story picked up right where Anything Like Me leaves off. Spencer and Brandon are happily married and now they have the baby that they dreamed of, making the pe
  • This Man of Mine
  • You and Me Forever (Oh Captain, My Captain, #6)
  • Discovering Daniel
  • If I Need You
  • In The Dark
  • Broken Until You
  • Two Wrongs Make a Right
  • Hot & Nerdy
  • Two Week Turnaround
  • Surrender to Me (Surrender, #1)
  • You've Been Touched (Touch, #3.5)
  • Everything I Have (Everything I Want #3)
  • Heartfall
  • Enchanted & Desired (Enchanted, #2)
  • Let it be Us
  • Just Between Us
  • High
  • Enticed By You (by You, #1)
Kimberly Knight is an USA Today Bestselling Author that lives in the mountains near a lake with her loving husband and spoiled cat, Precious. In her spare time, she enjoys watching her favorite reality TV shows, watching the San Francisco Giants win World Series and the San Jose Sharks kick butt.

She's also a two time desmoid tumor/cancer fighter that's made her stronger and an inspiration to her
More about Kimberly Knight...

Club 24 (7 books)
  • Where I Need to Be (B&S, #1; Club 24, #1)
  • Wanted (B&S, #2) (Club 24, #2)
  • Anything like Me (B&S, #3) (Club 24, #3)
  • Bottom of the Bottle (Club 24 #8)
  • Man in the Mirror (Club 24 #9)
  • Untitled (Club 24 #6)