Start by marking “Until Now (Not Yet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Until Now (Not Yet, #2)

Until Now

(Not Yet #2)

Focus.
Dean Goldsmith is Indiana University’s star quarterback, and his dreams are about to come true. His undefeated season means he has a legitimate shot at the NFL. If he stays focused. Football comes first.

College senior, Grace Yeates, is determined to defy the odds. She is months away from graduating with a business degree, something no one thought she would be able
ebook
Published May 23rd 2016 by Life Changing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Until Now, please sign up.
Laura Ward No! Until Now is a standalone. Book #3, Someday Soon, comes out April 3 and is also a standalone.

Hanne
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
I loved it! Until Now is only my second book by Laura Ward and I loved both books. Both of them were beautiful, romantic and touching. I can’t wait to read more books by this author.

Grace and Dean were incredible characters. Grace is sweet, determined, independent, loving and so strong. She works hard and she goes to college. She doesn’t have much time to just relax. Grace wasn’t looking for love when Dean noticed her. She knew all about Dean’s reputation, so she was hesitant to give him a chan
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

4.5 Stars

“The strongest woman I knew needed something from me. Not football, not my family, not my friends, nothing had made me feel like more of a man.”

Do your hearts a favour and pick up a copy of this book because it is totally swoon worthy, A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E and sweet with a good dose of steam! Until Now left us grinning from ear to ear as we fell completely in love with this utterly charming, tender, witty and heart-warming story!

Until Now delivered so much that we love in a romance, and La

4.5 Stars

Until Now delivered so much that we love in a romance, and La
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wowza, I absolutely loved this book! It was everything I have come to expect from Ms. Ward and more. It gave me all the FEELS, and I couldn’t read it fast enough!

“Hey yourself, Tues—Marissa.” Christ that was close. When I had a semiregular rotation of girls that I saw, I referred to them by the day of the week we hooked up. Classy? Not a bit. Practical? As fuck.

Meet Dean, star football quarterback, playboy, dick. But deep down, he was a good man from an amazing family. He was just a college stud
Annie Brewer
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!!! Dean and Grace's road to happiness was a tough one but it was worth the ride. Actually, Dean had it hella easy. It was Grace and her strength I admired most. She had a shit hand dealt to her but her determination was inspiring. I was so glad she had Dean in her life though. He made me swoon and tear up in some parts. He was so good with 'Just Finn' and his heart was made of gold, which makes sense since he's a 'Gold'smith. Haha. How clever, Mrs. Ward. Well done w ...more
Tia
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow, this one was pretty emotional. Girl had a bad past, like WAY more than a lot of people have been through. She was strong though and honest, I think Grace has become one of my favorite female characters.

Dean did a total 180, I couldn't believe he went from playboy ways, to boyfriend material and kid friendly, his character was VERY strong and he matched Grace well.

Finn was an awesome 4 year old little boy and had enough spunk to give us some good laughs and tender hearted moments.

All togethe
Anne OK
Apr 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
Cute sports-related romance. A bit different in its storyline from most others. Still the antics of jocks and college life. There was a realistic "surprise" to this one -- one I enjoyed reading.
Strong female lead that I truly loved and admired.
Garden Of REden
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
REVIEWED BY JENN
5 STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH!

Laura Ward writes some of the most emotional books I have ever read. By emotional, I don't mean you will be suffering from the ugly cry, but you will feel, deep down to your soul, every single word in this magnificent book. I will read anything Laura writes, and when I received my review copy, I realized I never even read the blurb. So I went into this book completely blind.

I want to keep you completely in the dark, so I am going to tell you NOTHING! Get th
Big Joe  Rossi
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🎉🎉🎉. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. 🎉🎉🎉🎉

I frigging loved this book. My first read of a Laura Ward book, I know, I skipped book one in series by mistake. This won't be my last book by her.

Dean Goldsmith is a player, the star QB of the football team at Indiana University and as big of a star as he is, he is a bigger man whore, he calls his regular girls by the day he screw them, Tuesday, Friday, you get my jist. Then at a diner, he see the gorgeous Grace Yeates, who wont even give him her name. He tries again and again.
Tera
***3.5-4 Stars***
Recieved an arc through Blushing Babes are Up All Night Book Blog in exchange for an honest review.

This is the first book I have read of the Not Yet series and my first book by Laura Ward. I was thoroughly impressed. It reads perfectly fine as a standalone, so if you haven't read Not Yet, there is no problem following the story line.

Focus.
Dean focuses on football.
Grace on graduation.

Distraction.
Dean gets distracted by Grace.
Grace gets distracted by Dean.

Complications.
Of course
Katie (Leave Me Alone I Am Reading)
Unfortunately I DNF this book. The characters were a little young for me and the romance was it what it could have been. This is most definitely a personal preference book and the young love was too cliché and fast for me.. The main character having a child and then letting this boy into her life so freely (when she admits that she's sent been with anyone in 5 years because they aren't allowed to be around her son) was a bit like an inst-love. All of this is personal opinion and I wish I could h ...more
Suzanne
Sep 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I almost stopped reading this book at the first because I hated the hero. But he changed in a believable way, and I'm so glad I stuck with it! Nice characters/romance!
BookHookup
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
See Ana's full review at The Book Hookup!!

This story was so much more than just a romance. Everything about this book tugged at my heart and pulled at my emotions…I smiled, I sighed, I sobbed. If you dive into this story, and, trust me, you definitely should, be prepared to lose control of your heart. And make sure you’re prepared with plenty of tissues. Long story short…this book was heartwarming. It was sweet, sad, and beautiful. It was hopeful and romantic. It was everything I could have aske
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads.

My goodness, I loved this book. I actually hate that I waited this long to read it. Knowing that it's been sitting on my iPad for a couple months now, just waiting for me to read it, makes me a little sad. Laura's quickly become one of my favorite authors and Until Now lived up to all of my expectations, after enjoying Not Yet as much as I did.

Until Now was basically made of feels. The Dean in this book isn't the one I knew in the first book. I
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
#loved 4.5 stars #live #mustclick http://amzn.to/1WdzEJV

I had no idea when this blurb grabbing that this was a book 2… so no worries if you have not read book 1.. because I read this book stand alone and loved it!

Until Now sucked me in from the opening pages; though it was not fun to be an adult sick with strep this book made my time on the couch enjoyable!

Until Now is the story of Dean Goldsmith Indiana University’s star quarterback and College senior, Grace Yeates. The blurb says Grace is det
Theresa Alberts
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dean Goldsmith was one of my favorite characters in Not Yet, and I was super excited to be offered an ARC of his story. After reading Not Yet and Past Heaven, two of my favorite books that are go to recommendations when friends ask me for something to read, I just knew that I would not be disappointed with Laura Ward's next novel and boy was I right! This book was a 5++ star read for me and I highly recommend the Until Now Series to everyone!

Grace is bound and determined to finish her college de
Tamara
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-beta, paperback
If you loved Not Yet, the first book in this interconnected stand-alone series, you’ll absolutely love Until Now. If you haven’t read Not Yet yet, and started with Until Now, you’ll definitely want to read Not Yet as soon as you finish this one.

I loved Until Now! The first time we met Dean in book 1, we immediately knew he’s some kind of arrogant jock, but nothing could have hinted me at what to expect in his book. There’s something special about tough guys who have a heart of gold. And Dean sur
LeeAnne
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: uibb
I loved this beautiful, sweet romance! I couldn’t put it down once I’d started reading – 5 well earned stars!

Dean’s dream is to play for the NFL, he’s worked his butt off since he was a teen to get where he is today – college and about to graduate early so that he can be part of the NFL draft. Dean’s focus is on football and he won’t let anything get in his way, he’s always been a player sleeping with any woman who comes his way but when he lays eyes on Grace that all ends. Grace “Red” Yeates ha
Kathy
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have now read this book twice. I loved it the first time, and loved it even more the second. At 3% into the book, Dean, the hero said "Tied down to one girl? That would never happen to me." At 7% in the heroine, Grace said "I have no need or desire to get close to a guy." Right then I said to myself "Let the games begin!" And I was not disappointed.

This book was my second read in the Not Yet Series. For the second time I was impressed that the author didn't just serve up a fun romance but als
Laura Watson
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. This is my first book by Laura Ward and I can honestly say I was completely blown away.I felt connected to these characters and went on an emotional roller coaster with them throughout the whole story. I love Dean's determination to win Grace over and I loved Grace's independence. I absolutely loved this story and would highly recommend it. I look forward to reading more from her in the future.
2OCC Reviews
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma
Until Now was a collage romance that I was absolutely blown away by because once I started reading this story I could not put it down. I needed to know what was going to happen and see what was going to happen to these characters. This was an incredible storyline and touching story about love between two people who are complete opposites.

Grace hasn’t had an easy life but that doesn’t stop her from being a kind and caring person to those around her. She was. A strong female character that did wh
Samantha Larkin
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
3:5 stars for this lovely little read!

I enjoyed the pace of Grace and Dean's story!
There wasn't any other girl drama which is rare in a romance but a welcome reprieve!

It was believable and I have to doubt about these two's happily ever after!
Ess  Kay
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was cute read!! Loved Fin... he was such an adorable kid.
Kathy Reader
I enjoyed this book. It's a man whore who gets converted. I've enjoyed this series a lot
TheresaDK
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super sweet, totally safe and a bit predictable. But I enjoyed it a lot!

Fans of low angst, no OW drama who loves a reformed manwhore who falls head over heels for a single mom and her five year old cutie pie son! This one is for YOU!!
Alicia at Mean Girls Luv Books
Until Now by Laura Ward is a beautifully written story. This is one book where I'm having a really hard time finding the words to talk about it. It is buried so deep in my heart that I know I will carry it with me for a very long time. While this book can be read as a stand-alone, I whole heartedly recommend reading the first book, Not Yet (another 5 star read).
Dean is the star quarterback in college. He is being scouted by the NFL. He loves the path his life is on: football, parties, and girls.
Becky Rendon
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
When the QB of your Big Ten, undefeated football team pays attention to you, are you supposed to:
a. fall at his feet and beg for his time
b. grind on his lap and make his day
c. squeal with uncontrolled desire and stare at him with your mouth on the floor
d. all of the above

I think that Grace must have missed this question on the final. Not only did she do NONE of the above, but she wouldn't even tell him her name. Take that cocky football player!

However, it seems as though the undefeated QB has a
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Until Now is not a typical love story; it is so much more than that. This book is the emotional journey of Dean and Grace. Dean has one focus, to finish his last year of college and get into the NFL. He doesn’t have time for distractions. Grace is also focused on getting her degree and has no room in her life for anyone that might stand in her way.

Dean seems to have it all; he has his future planned out, his buddies and can have any girl he wants. Then he meets the feisty waitress that refuses
United Indie Book Blog
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Judy
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having just finished Not Yet (and loving it), I eagerly dove into Dean's story. I was absolutely not disappointed.
Dean's character matures right before our eyes as the story progresses. Grace is a strong, amazing woman who challenges him, while also bringing out the best in him.
I was pleased to get to catch up with Landon, Emma & other characters from Not Yet. I look forward to reading the rest of their stories soon.
Something the author has done really in the books t h at I have read thus
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Dark Touch
  • Dare to Dance (Maxwell, #4)
  • Lone Star Trouble
  • Life, Liberty and Pursuit of a Honeybun (Honeybun Heat #2)
  • Kill Devil Hills (Kill Devil Hills, #1)
  • Wounded But Not Scarred (New Adult Rockers, #2)
  • Reunions (Love Slave for Two, #3)
  • Kiss of the Vampire (Sweet Valley University Thriller, #3)
  • Damage (Havoc #2)
  • Take A Chance (Running Into Love, #1)
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • Her Last First Date (Positively Pregnant #3)
  • Mate for Three (Pack Law, #3)
  • Switched at Marriage Episodes 1 & 2
  • Beautiful Dreams (Beautiful, #3)
  • Hunted
  • Always with You (With You, #3)
  • Shiver
Laura Ward lives in Maryland with her loud and very loving three children and husband. She married her college sweetheart and is endlessly grateful for the support he has given her through all their years together, and especially toward her goal of writing books. When not picking up toy trucks, driving to lacrosse practice, or checking spelling homework, Laura is writing or reading romance novels. ...more

Not Yet (4 books)
  • Not Yet (Not Yet, #1)
  • Someday Soon (Not Yet, #3)
  • Because of You (Not Yet, #4)