Start by marking “Little Jamie: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 17)” as Want to Read:
Little Jamie: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 17)

Little Jamie: A Hammer Story

(Hammer #10.2)

Jamie’s fascinated by the BDSM world and wants to be a part of it, which is why he’s working at the Hammer Club and flirting with a Master who has caught his eye. The rebuff, gentle though it is, deflates him. As chance has it, the exchange is seen by another Master, and Jamie finds himself the center of Davis’ attention.

Davis is instantly intrigued by Jamie, and pursues
Published February 23rd 2016 by Sean Michael (first published March 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Little Jamie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Jamie

Start your review of Little Jamie: A Hammer Story (Hammer Club Book 17)
Barb Manning
Little Jamie is a short story that is part of Sean Michael's successful BDSM Hammer Club series. It chronicles the developing relationship between James "Little Jamie" Gerber, a waiter at the private club and Davis, a member and a Master, or Dom. The two are immediately attracted to each other and the short story builds around Jamie getting acquainted with the demands of being a Sub.

Little Jamie is a sweet tale and a nice addition to the Hammer Club collection. The story is an introduction to th
Kinny
This is a feel good all around. Don't you just love it when naive 100% kind hearted people get swept off their feet and treasured by rich, powerful alpha male? Jamie is so sweet and unassuming he is an easy target for predators. The worst part? he wants to be a sub but is clueless how to go about it. He lives in an apartment with 5/6 other guys and money is so tight for him. He gets ignored by a DOM he was hoping would train him but catches Davis' (the ultimate catch) eye instead. Totally zero a ...more
Mary Dunlap
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet thing is Little Jamie

I loved how the man made the boy feel like he was 10 feet tall ..I love when someone can take and make someone feel loved and special and that's what happens in this book
Charly
Nov 02, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not long enough to explore the relationship in much depth

Warning: This review might contain what some people consider SPOILERS.

Rating: 6/10

PROS:
- One thing I love about Sean Michael’s BDSM stories is that once a Dom has a sub on his radar, the Dom will stop at nothing to win the other guy over. I rarely like stories that depict any variation of love at first sight, but for some reason, this author manages to make me believe it (to some degree) every time. It’s the possessive angle, I think: th
Tam
Apr 09, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
Set in the familiar Hammer world, you briefly see characters from other stories, but the focus of this is on Little Jamie (Big Jamie is the bartender) and Davis, who after seeing Jamie shot down by another dom, decides to check him out. Jamie is a neophyte to the BDSM scene, and to sex in general pretty much. He’s played around a bit with the other subs as they’ve tried to teach him, but he’s pretty innocent.

Jamie is eager to please, he wants to do the right things and his coworkers don’t really
Norah
Nov 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved loved loved this book , this is a continuation of the hammer series. If you liked the hammer storys you will enjoy Little jamie. Jamie is a server at the hammer he works hard and is new to the scene. He looks at the doms and wishes one of them would want him. but hes too small and twee in his own mind. All until Master Davis arrives in the hammer. Not there to find a sub at all he is at once captivated by the pale skinned boy. One who he instantly realizes he wants to bruise.
this is a tend
Serena Yates
Mar 16, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
Cute, hot short story about a Dom who finds himself drawn to a dejected sub. Davis isn't really looking for a boy, but finds he cannot resist Jamie. Not just is he physically attracted to him, he's also finding it hard to resist the boy's enthusiasm and willingness to learn. Jamie has been looking for a Dom interested in him for a long time but keeps getting rejected. He doesn't give up, though, because he is as determined to learn as he is inexperienced.

This story is really all about the two of
Wendy Ann
The perfect little dose of a sweet sub (Jamie) and his Dom (Davis) to be! I liked this one enough to wish it were more than just an appetizer – wish it came in a full fledged 3 course (or more) meal:) This was really an intro to the beginning of a D/s relationship between Jamie and Davis and didn’t get into anything even remotely hardcore. I admit to being a bit of a Sean Michael glutton. I love the D/s dynamic and I don’t mind straight erotica, so this series helps to keep me sustained while I ...more
ManOhMan
Jun 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Reviewed by Kerri: Sean Michael is a new author to me, and so is the world of BDSM. I don't know that much about it, and I was curious to seek out stories which would help inform me a little more about the lifestyle.

This is a cute short story. I loved the relationship between the 'boy' and his master. I thought it was a nice read, but I would have liked to seen the characters fleshed out more. There was potential there for a lot more story if the author deemed it.

I will pick up more of Sean Mic
Jimmy Hanson
Nov 30, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, bdsm, m-m
The pairing kind of bothers me because Jamie just seems so young - *too* young - and Davis so much older. You know, the essential strong, in charge, got-everything-together type Dom.

It was a typical SMichael Hammer novel ... I just couldn't get rid fo the feeling it was almost borderline-ped.
Lee Brazil
I usually like the Hammer stories a bit more than this. This one, well, not so much.
Logan
Feb 20, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but good
Katy Beth Mckee
They are such a sweet couple and seem to be such a perfect match.
Xondra Day
Good short story.
Marsha Spence
Jun 23, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm-dd, contemporary
Very sweet...
Melanie~~
Very sweet story. Was occasionally frustrating when Jamie couldn't ever seem to complete a sentence.
Lily
Cute little story set in the Hammer world. It's BDSM-themed but sweet as well.
Clover
Mar 21, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, contemporary, m-m
this story was sweet and lovely. not very bdsm but still good.
Andi Anderson
Apr 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, d-s, series
Jamie was adorable. I loved him!!
V
Dec 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm
I loved this story, very cute indeed.
Allison
Nov 10, 2014
Indigo
Jun 03, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Sadistic Sherlock (Ward Security, #4)
  • Parting Shot (A Matter of Time, #7)
  • Crucible of Fate (Change of Heart, #4)
  • Honored Vow (Change of Heart, #3)
  • Bulletproof (A Matter of Time #5)
  • But For You (A Matter of Time #6)
  • A Matter of Time, Vol. 2 (A Matter of Time #3-4)
  • A Matter of Time, Vol. 1 (A Matter of Time #1-2)
  • Change of Heart (Change of Heart, #1)
  • Trusted Bond (Change of Heart, #2)
  • Blank Canvas (Irons and Works, #2)
  • St. Patrick's Day, 1945 (A Nick & Carter Short Story #3)
  • Cinco de Mayo, 1963 (Nick & Carter Holiday #9)
  • Mother's Day, 1978 (Nick & Carter Holiday, #10)
  • Easter, 1929 (A Nick & Carter Short Story #4)
  • Decoration Day, 1933  (A Nick & Carter Holiday, #11)
  • Father's Day, 2005 (A Nick & Carter Holiday` Book 12)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Hammer (1 - 10 of 26 books)
  • Bent (Hammer, #1)