Start by marking “Anyone U Want” as Want to Read:
Anyone U Want

Anyone U Want

What can you do when you're in love with your hot Billionaire boss and you know you can't have him? Make an android of him, of course.

Holly Sparks is the plus-sized assistant to Grant Harris the Third--the billionaire magnate of the largest hovercar company in the world. She's dying for a chance to be dominated by her sexy, unobtainable boss but she knows she's not his ty
Published March 1st 2016 by Evangeline Anderson Books

To ask other readers questions about Anyone U Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anyone U Want

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
This is listed as A Billionaire Scifi BBW Alien Spanking Romance on Amazon...cause...why not??!! *lol*

description

This book is super short, but the premise was pretty ingenious. It's pretty well written also, so hey, I liked it, what can I say!
Amanda Ridings
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge fan of this authors books because I haven't found one I didn't like. This is a short story about a personal assistant and her boss. Our H is Grant Harris the Third, the domineering and handsome boss. Our h is Holly Sparks, the sweet personal assistant to before mentioned boss.

Anyone U Want is set in the future where Grant runs the largest hovercar corporation. He is attracted to his personal assistant Holly but won't even consider anything happening between them because of his sexual
seton
Mar 01, 2016 added it
Recommended to seton by: I'm a big fan
Genre: smutty short
Tags: D/S, plus size h, boss/secretary
Racy
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received for a honest review. I have read so many of Evangeline Anderson’s books and have enjoyed each and everyone. This one was very interesting. I love the direction she went on the book.

Holly Sparks was having fantasies about her boss Grant Harris the Third. She had longed for him to dom her. To take her over his desk and punish her. She felt she could never truly tell him how she really felt.

Grant had it bad for Holly. He did not desire to date another woman. He spent his time trying to
Crissy
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holly Sparks is the shy personal assistant to the delicious, dark and dangerously handsome Grant Harris. Holly is shy on the outside, but her desire for her boss is burning deep within. Holly wants her fantasies to come true and Grant is more than willing to make them a reality. However, if neither one of them makes the first move how will both their fantasies become reality? Will their desires stay buried deep or will the perfect opportunity present itself? I love how the title fits into the st ...more
 ♥ Suger Honey ♥
Super quick spanking good book only annoyance is the book is 106 pages 75 of actual anyone u want story and the rest of 31 pages of it is about another taster story brides of the kindred so feel slightly misleading at book advertised
Janet Rodman
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to follow.
Monika1871997
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was very short. But.... damn wasn't it hawtt.
holly is a pa for grant the third. They live in 2080s , so you can expect hollograms, sexbots, hovercars.
On their business trip to moon, holly spends her money to spend an hour with an android to make her fantasies come true.
Grant comes to know of her fantasies and take the place of the android bot.
There is a bit of bdsm,spanking . The fake android /holly's sec together was off the charts.
Holly becomes angry after she knows the truth.

Grant p
Karen
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 for me it was fun.
Lori Livingston
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delightful !

This storey is a sweet little romance to make you smile. I love the characters they are nice company for an evening read.
Zuzana
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, sci-fi
2.5 stars. Read for an Erotica Reading Challenge. Short fun smutty (totally unrealistic) story.
Sharon Kurtz
Sep 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked the premise of this story and was sorry it ended rather abruptly
Billi
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC from author for honest review.
You know, I have come to the conclusion that E.A. is just one of those authors that can do no wrong when it comes to the stories that she writes! I love how her brain thinks when it comes to her stories. They are so original and imaginative that you cant help but love her more for it!
With this newest story, you have an assistant (Holly) who has a thing for her untouchable boss (Grant). Unknown to Holly, Grant has been wanting her just as much. When plans happen
Mom23greatboys
For a short Sci-fy romance novella this is actually quite good- often short stories are so rushed that I can't get into the characters, especially the hotter reads. This story had a believable premise and a story line beyond the sex. Holly Sparks is the personal assistant to billionaire Grant Harris. They both do not pursue each other because they do not want to jeopardize their relationship- even if it's only professional- and they believe the other person could never want the same things sexua ...more
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been reading books by Evangeline Anderson for many years, so it came as no shock to me to read another great book written by her. This book combines the things that she writes so well, romance and scifi, combined with some very hot scenes. ;)

This is a Dom/sub romance set in a future world with hovercars, androids and more. Holly is the curvaceous assistant to Grant who runs the largest hovercar company in the world.

Holly fantasizes about her boss punishing her, and Grant wants nothing mor
Chrissi
Feb 05, 2017 added it
Shelves: sci-fi
This is a quick funny read set in a futuristic world where you can make your fantasy's real....ok realish...ok there may be a android involved or is there?? Found this story to be an entertaining read. Only downside is...its short :(
Samm Lynn
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I borrowed this book with Amazon Kindle Unlimited. Books like these make me glad I have Unlimited. I loved this story. It is way too short but then when I like the characters, I don't want their story to end even if it has a HEA. Really fast paced and I read in under an hour (couldn't put it down). Sometimes it pays to leave your Kindle (or in this case - your dream viewer) laying around where anyone can access it.
Shelly Celli
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot and steamy

Holly and Grant are a couple that are a perfect match for each other, even if they don't know it yet. Anyone U Want is a fantastic story about a couple that are afraid to approach one another for fear that they will not be a good match because of their fantasies. I love Evangeline's writing and this one doesn't disappoint at all.
Leslie
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

This is the first book I have read by Evangeline Anderson, and I have to say I really enjoyed reading it. The passion was scintillating and I loved Holly and Grant's characters, and that they both shared a secret fantasy. I don't think Holly should have been so forgiving at the end, but it was romantic. I am looking forward to reading more by this author.
Mary Roya
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ooh Baby! Double Wow!

What a fun sexy story. Loved the shy heroine, Holly. Shy outside and sexy wild child on the inside.

Enjoyed the adventure on the moon. Very clever.

A quick and easy read.
Petrina
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kinda funny

When the book opened up with a scene about dominance at work, I was shocked. I laughed all through this story. I don't know if the humor was intentional, but I thought it was pretty funny. Good read.
Goddess of Chaos
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Wicked Sense Of Humor.

A laugh out loud story about co-workers who think the other isn't interested... when he finds out about her fantasies about him, and the lengths she'll go to for just 1 imaginary night... then the real fun begins.
Stacey Escalera blog
Jul 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love how evangeline characters enter acts with each other i was on the edge of my seat i couldnt put the book down beacuse i wanted to no what will happen next. I got this copy for an honest review plz go and read it u will like it

MRS SAMANTHA J THOMAS
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great entertainment

Fast paced easy reading. Amusing throughout. Would have wanted more if I had paid for it but as a taster, if I didn't know the author, I would be investigating and purchasing others.
Shannon
Jun 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fast moving and hot

Intriguing and suspenseful. Quick read that have you on fire. You wish having your dream fantasy could be brought to realization.
Camille Adams
Popcorn from the queen of "take no responsibility sex"...which I LOVE.
Theresa
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot!

Very hot short story. Another good one from Evangeline Anderson! I would definitely recommend if you're a fan of erotica.
Angely
Oct 17, 2016
Campbell
Apr 14, 2016
Natalia
rated it it was ok
Mar 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more