Start by marking “The Warrior Prophet (The Watcher Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Warrior Prophet (The Watcher Saga, #3)

The Warrior Prophet

(The Watcher Saga #3)

Mia Crawford is a prophet.

She can see angels. She also sees demons. Everywhere.

The angels are preparing for war to get her fallen angel boyfriend, Michael, back. A war that could take years.

Haunted by visions of Michael's soul being tortured, Mia can't rest until she knows he's safe.

To save him, she must make an impossible journey through Hell with the one person she p
Published April 13th 2016 by Inkspell Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Warrior Prophet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Warrior Prophet

Shade by Marilyn PeakeSummer of Supernovas by Darcy WoodsOne Summer with Autumn by Julie ReeceSoulmated by Shaila PatelCold Summer by Gwen Cole
Spring 2017 YASH List
102 books — 102 voters
Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareFallen by Lauren KateCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra Clare
YA Angels
381 books — 1,777 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of The Warrior Prophet (The Watcher Saga, #3)
Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)
Jun 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic read, especially for young adult readers. I found the story very engaging and entertaining. Though it was my first book by this author, I can definitely guarantee I will be reading all future books!

I think the characters the author created were very different from each other, giving all readers someone they could connect with. This is brilliant as well as it means that the ground of characters interact well as a whole. I liked reading along as each person grew, became friends o
Jessica Rust
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
If you haven't read the first two in this trilogy then I highly suggest that you do. These are amazing books. Lisa brings you through a myriad of emotions from beginning to end. Her imagery is brilliant and beautiful.

In the The Warrior Prophet, Mia has to deal with Michael having sacrificed himself once again for her. Back to hell he goes and this time Mia won't stand for it. She with Damiel, descend into hell and face a myriad of obstacles to over come.

Lisa's vivid imagery of hell encompass so
Maggie
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All three books in The Watcher saga are riveting books but the grand finale is just that – grand in scope and drama. This part of the story starts with one angel dead and the soul of another, Mia’s love Michael, trapped in hell.
Michael’s body is earthbound and weakening as demons attack it. Mia must rally the courage and strength to take on the devil himself. She and Michael have been bound by love since before recorded time and now she’s the only one who can save him.
This story is woven beautif
Jen
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've been loving The Watcher Saga from the beginning and the final episode did not disappoint. Voisin nails it with her haunting interpretation of Hell and the effects that demons have on humanity. For a YA paranormal romance, there is some great thought provoking insightfulness throughout this series.

You might say that I enjoyed the Hell out of this.
Esther Haddie's Haven
DISCLAIMER: I received a review copy in exchange for an honest review, in honor of this blog tour.

This book starts with a bit of a bang. Michael's body is in a coma, and his soul is . . . tortured in hell. The battles are epic; demon-soldiers die left and right all along the way. Michael . . . ♥ . . . Can we make him a real guy? Please? The author's writing is great; I did not stumble as I read (and believe me, minor dyslexia makes me do that often), which helped me understand the story as I we
TJ
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5/5.0

I have really enjoyed this series but by the third installment, Mia's childish behavior started to grate on my nerves. You'd think after all she has been through in previous books that she would suck it up stiffen her backbone and deal! She does - but whines throughout. There were also a lot of questions left unanswered. Even so, it was a fun and interesting read and I LOVED Michael's devotion to Mia... now there's a sigh-worthy male!
Anne Binning
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've read all 3 books now by Lisa.
This trilogy is an excellent portrayal of the dimensional reality that we live in; where past, present and future co-exist. Lisa is able to provide young people a behind-the-scenes view of the energetic byplay of what they can see and feel anyway. I thoroughly enjoy seeing how Lisa is teaching youth energetic truths through story.
Lucretia
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spectacular ending to this trilogy. I want MOAR!
Iman
Nov 18, 2020 added it
Love Love LOVE! ❤❤❤
Lisa
Oct 11, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Barbara Plumstead
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read! The Warrior Prophet is the third book in Lisa Voisin's fabulous series The Watcher Saga. The series targets young adults, but is appropriate for any reader who loves a good story line full of suspense, action and intrigue. If you haven't read the first two books, The Watcher and The Angel Killer, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning. Amidst all the action Voisin brings us a love story that suspends all time, as Mia and her fallen angel boyfriend Michael literally ...more
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

This is a series you really need to read in order. I'd also recommend you read them pretty close together, as there is a lot of detail and thought that has gone into this story and its characters. The author's interpretation of hell, is pretty darn close to what I'd expect it to be like.. which is creepy in its own right. There is so much going on. We get glimpses into Mia and Michael's past, we get some revelations on Damiel, there is fighting, there is posse
Kelly
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I couldn't wait to read the last book in The Watcher Saga and the author did not disappoint. It's a tight and gripping story that absolutely captivated me from page one––a thrill ride with epic battle scenes and psychological elements that pulled me in various directions but always surprised me in the end. The Warrior Prophet is a harrowing and frightening journey through the depths of hell. Fans of the Mortal Instruments (and urban fantasy in general) will fall in love with this world! And that ...more
InD'tale Magazine
In “The Warrior Prophet” Ms. Voisin has deftly penned an imaginative and highly creative story that draws on a mixture of human beliefs from Gods to angels to demons while still making it coherent and believable for teenagers.

Read full review in the 2016 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Claire
Corina
Jun 01, 2016

• One Native Life
  • Keeper'n Me
  • The Last Sun (The Tarot Sequence, #1)
  • How Long 'til Black Future Month?
  • Confessions of a Fairy's Daughter: Growing Up with a Gay Dad
  • The Library of Lost and Found
  • Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
  • Ashes to Fire (Woodwalker, #2)
  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)
  • The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
  • People of the Lie: The Hope for Healing Human Evil
  • Guards! Guards! (Discworld, #8; City Watch #1)
  • Glimpses of the Devil: A Psychiatrist's Personal Accounts of Possession, Exorcism, and Redemption
  • Creatures of Light (Woodwalker, #3)
  • Heart Berries
  • Bloodwitch (The Witchlands, #3)
  • The Goblin Emperor (The Goblin Emperor, #1)
  • Arabella and the Battle of Venus (Adventures of Arabella Ashby #2)
A Canadian-born author, Lisa Voisin spent her childhood daydreaming and making up stories, but it was her love of reading and writing in her teens that drew her to Young Adult fiction.

A self-proclaimed coffee lover, she can usually be found writing in a local café. When she's not writing, you'll find her meditating or hiking in the mountains to counteract the side effects of drinking too much caf

The Watcher Saga (3 books)
  • The Watcher (The Watcher Saga, #1)
  • The Angel Killer (The Watcher Saga, #2)

News & Interviews