Start by marking “Going All the Way (Knights of Passion, #1)” as Want to Read:
Going All the Way (Knights of Passion, #1)

Going All the Way

(Knights of Passion #1)

He’s looking for redemption.

After destroying his reputation, Jason Friar is desperate to make a comeback in Major League Baseball. The only team who will have him is the perennial cellar dwellers, the Georgia Knights, who are looking for a leader for their struggling team. With the contract comes a leash, held by a sexy image consultant with whom he had a hot fling...

She’s
Published April 6th 2016 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Going All the Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Going All the Way

Start your review of Going All the Way (Knights of Passion, #1)
Carrie
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Stacia Kendall was just fired from her job as an image consultant on what became a losing political campaign with the blame falling onto her. Feeling a bit down and not knowing what she'll be doing next Stacia finds herself flirting with an attractive man and thinking maybe a one night stand is just what she needs right now.

Sneaking off after her night of passion Stacia finds herself being sent to a new job consulting for a baseball player who's image needs work. Out of the political arena Stac
Irene

Going All the Way was a good read.

I enjoyed watching Stacia and Jason story unfold. These two opposites were likable & relatable, the chemistry was off the charts and I loved how hard they tried to put their feelings aside to work together and remain professional but failed lol

description

Overall Going All The Way is a well written read with strong characters that will entertain you.

**ARC was provided via Tasty Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.**
Siobhan
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although Going All The Way is the first in the Knights of Passion series, it is not the first of the books I have read. Each is a standalone novel, though, so it’s perfectly acceptable to pick and choose which ones you want to read (although I would suggest reading them in order). Having read the most recent of the books first – book three – I found it was nice to go back and read where the series started.

As the first book in the series, Going All The Way is a great introduction to the world. H
Frederic
Mar 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: sports
Going all the way, really? That is not how it felt while reading this book. It is true that both characters went all in when it comes to sex, but what about their emotions? Let me take you on Stacia and Jason journey. Jason was an all star baseball player that had everything going on for him, until he hurt his shoulder. At that moment, everything went south for him. Stacia is an image consultant in the Political Arena and had made a professional misstep that left her job in jeopardy. Her friend ...more
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Megan Ryder’s Going All the Way gets her new Knights of Passion series off to a respectable start. A professional bad boy baseball player whose career is on the skids for multiple reasons must work with an image consultant in order to fulfill the only contract available to him, but the woman he recommends is someone whose own career is in transition and his reason for hiring her is purely selfish. I always love a romance where a wild, crazy one night stand comes back to bite one or both
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
I liked the idea of this book. I love sports romance. I love a heroine with drive and determination. This book gives you both of those things. But, I felt that both characters were static. They seemed so flat and hard to relate to. Jason is the cliche bad boy athlete; Stacia is the girl determine to prove everyone wrong. There is lots of heat between the two (seriously-they kind of use sex as an ice breaker!) but I didn't believe in the relationship. Like, I kind of felt that if we were to check ...more
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
All the way for sex and anyway, anyplace, anytime. What about the emotional investment? There was good and bad. There were highs and lows. This duo has much to gain and lose with their coming together. Its go all in or go down trying.

Jason had a problem and Stacia has one but she was going to use Jason to fix her problem. While of course working on his problem. They both had things to work through to make this sexy, passion filled romance more than what it appeared to be from the outside.

Megan
Christine
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this fun story and the fight within to do the right thing to stay true to yourself. Stacia is let go from a job, so she and her bestie hit a bar, where she picks up Jason. They have a great one night stand, and then run into each other the following day at Stacia's new job. While they had some ups and down, I would have liked to had a stronger connection between them. I enjoyed the sports angle of the story, even though I am not a baseball fan.

I received a free copy in exchange for an
Paula Pugh
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
He's a recovered from injury baseball player trying to get back into the game. She's a political image maker trying to get out of it. They combine for a sexy, unusal duo as she tries to rescue his image while not damaging her own. It's a really fun read that will keep you guessing until the very end.
LeeAnne
Apr 04, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

This was an okay read but the ending was rushed and there wasn’t so much a love story as jumping into sex.

Jason is an all-star major league baseball player until he suffers and injury to his shoulder. Now, he’s struggling to find a spot on a team because the season is already underway and no one is in need of a first-baseman, especially one who has a reputation for being a bit out of control. Stacia works in politics as an image consultant and when she makes a mistake her boss, who also
Karen
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love sports-themed romances and Megan Ryder doesn't disappoint with the first of a new series. This story is for those who like a lot of sexy spice with their romance. Jason is a cocky jock who is getting one last shot to save his career. Stacia, a woman he had a one-nighter with, is an image consultant who needs to prove that she can handle her job. The sparks fly between them hot and heavy, but they both need to stay focused. And that proves to be a lot harder than either thought.
The story i
Donnajo
Apr 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read/review for a honest opinion for Tule

Going all the Way by Megan Ryder.
A New to be author that I will for sure be checking out more books by.
I enjoyed this book, It had great characters and the dialogue just pulled me in.
I'm looking forward to checking out more books by this author.
Coco.V
Dec 07, 2018 marked it as maybe
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on iBooks today (12/6/2018)!💝

Blurb:
He’s looking for redemption.

She’s looking for respect.

After being blamed for the collapse of a political candidate’s
Isha Coleman
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bright lights and big dreams lead to broken hearts. With success on their minds and hope in their hearts, Jason and Stacia set out to follow dreams, but in hindsight the reality proved harder to take than the fantasy. Sports stories are not usually my forte. However, I am becoming more enamored of them with every chance that I take on one. Going All The Way is more than just a sports story. It's a journey of faith, redemption and love. I enjoyed Stacia's strength of character and determination. ...more
Carissa
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ohhhh I really liked this one. Although once I got through the one night stand part (those stories tend to be towards the bottom of my lists), it was actually an entertaining read.
Bec
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

Jason Friar doesn't have many options when it comes to returning to the game he loves, but he's desperate enough that he'll accept the offer from the Georgia Knights baseball team. However, certain conditions come with him signing on the dotted line, which is having an image consultant to help with his tarnished reputation.

After failing her latest client in keeping his image clean, Stacia Kendall has nothing to lose. Having a one-night stand might be a bad idea, but she doesn't care, i
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 06, 2016 rated it liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

I love diving into a new series - and one about baseball players ... yum! Given the series title I am guessing that we are going to be with the Knights for a while, and that suits me just fine.

This had a decent storyline, with a pretty large cast of side characters - and we get to understand a fair amount about why Stacia and Jason are the people they are today. The parallels between politics and sport - at lest in the
Stephanie
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When a one night stand becomes a little complicated.
Stacia has been under her fathers foot for her whole life. So when she realizes just how much her father favors politics to his own blood she is destroyed emotionally. But she refuses to let her fathers betrayal keep her from her job. So she decides to have one wild night of being the complete opposite of herself and then get back to the real world in which she now has a job with a baseball team.
Jason is finally getting his life back on track a
Bette Hansen
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one. The writing is good, the characters were interesting, and it had a nice flow. It's a light easy read that was very entertaining.

Both the MC are working to redeem themselves in their respective careers. Jason Friar is working on resurrecting his baseball career after landing with the Georgia Knights. He's struggling though, for the first time he is the old guy and needs to be a leader on the team. He's not exactly sure how to do this.

After being part of a losing political camp
Becky Burciaga
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
A sports romance that actually had some terrific baseball played. The suspense during close games was wonderful and demonstrated the author's gift for a type of writing that grabs your attention and doesn't let go. The close game scenes were some of the best I've read in a very long time.

I truly enjoyed Jason and Stacia's conflicted story from beginning to end. Their characters were well developed, with quite the personalities...quirks and all. I'm glad to see that the series continues, I feel
Jean
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting story. Stacia is in charge of trying to reform Jason's image from a wreckless playboy to something more family friendly. Jason just wants to play baseball, and doesn't think he needs the interference. But Stacia and Jason have a ton of chemistry. Although Jason does do everything in his power to scare her away, sometimes a stubborn woman is what it takes to put a guy like Jason in his place.
Bonnie Gonzales
Apr 05, 2016 rated it liked it
The book starts slow with Stacia working at a political campaign headquarters and picks up when she is hired to clean up the image of a baseball player who she had happened to have a one night stand with just the night before, and she had no idea who he was.
The book has a sweet ending.
I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Elisabeth
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Going all the Way by Megan Ryder was a good sports romance. The first I have read of it's kind. It's a great beginning to the story, and it just takes off from there.
It was well written with great rounded characters and a great setting. Loved all about it.
Book Gannet
For the most part I found this an enjoyable read, mixing romance and baseball, with a bit of redemption thrown in for good measure. The characters are interesting, the plot held my interest and it was a good read, but it didn’t blow me away.

Which is a shame, because I liked Stacia. She’s a woman who has had to work very hard to get where she is, despite her father’s influence. Or, rather, mostly because of her father’s influence and his habit of manipulating everyone around him and valuing them
Downward dog
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sports-romance
I received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.

This is the first book I have read by Megan Ryder and I thoroughly enjoyed this story and plan on reading more of her books. Stacia Kendall has lost all her confidence because her father is constantly belittling her and trying to control her life. For once, she decides to make her own decisions about her career and finds herself babysitting a professional baseball player and wondering if she made the right decision. Stacia is an ima
Miriam Wolfe
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and loved the chemistry between Jason and Stacia. I loved that we watch as Jason moves from a closed off loner to a mentor to the younger players on the team. Stacia also moves from obeying her father to standing up for herself, so she learns from Jason and he learns from her.

I loved that way that Stacia was able to get around the problems that the media were giving Jason and kind of beat them at their own tricks!!

Since this is a romance, I enjoyed that the focus was o
Bev
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Not for me.

Baseball Romance. I normally follow Hockey romance writers. I liked the cover and free so thought why not. Sorry, I did enjoy somewhat but not enough to follow series. The sex chemistry there but not romance. Did not get the characters to say love you until last page then the story ends. The abrupt endings just leave me hanging.

The female character is enjoyable. The male character did not develop. His mother is funny...speaks her mind. The female father SUCKS! Team players underdevelo
Leslie Ooten
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it
This was a good read. The writing flowed fairly well, and I thought that the characters were good together. Even though you get some of the back story as to why Jason is they way he is, I felt like he didn't really change until the last possible moment. He didn't give Stacia any chance to defend herself, and automatically went back to being a jerk. I would have liked her father to get a little more karma as well. I'm glad that Jason and Stacia made up, I think there was potential there. I would ...more
Carrie
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn't enjoy this one as much as I thought I would. :( The characters were a little too back & forth for me, and for the amount of that back & forth, the ending felt abrupt.

What I DID enjoy - the overall story line, Stacia & Jason when they weren't overthinking things that (I felt) had already been established w/in the story line, and the characters' individual growth w/in their chosen professions.

This is a good story, but for me the execution of the relationship fell a little short. Still,
Jean Joseph
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Jason and Stacia

Stacia is an image consultant who just got fired by her dad off a political campaign. Jason is a bad boy baseball player looking to come back from an injury. They meet in a bar and hook up. Thinking it's a one night stand they meet again at Stacia's new assignment. Can she reform the bad boy image while keeping her feelings to herself? These two are a trip I love this book. This was my first Megan Ryder book but it won't be my last.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Big Player (Size Matters #3)
  • Drive Me Wild (Riggs Brothers #1)
  • Colton  (Wild Men, #2)
  • Renegade (Moonshine Task Force, #1)
  • Single Dad's Waitress (Main Street Single Dads #1)
  • Road to Desire (Dogs of Fire MC, #1)
  • Dirty Player (Back to You, #2)
  • Emergency Engagement (Love Emergency, #1)
  • Tempt Me (The Macintyre Brothers #1)
  • Defending Dani (Alaska Blizzard, #1)
  • Trust Me: The Complete Box Set: Matty and Kayla's Story - Books 1-3 (The McDaniels Brothers, #4-6)
  • Her Passionate Hero (Black Dawn, #3)
  • Shameless Kiss (White Rose Billionaires #3)
  • Burndown (Nitro Crew, #1)
  • Big Head (Size Matters #1)
  • Summer Heat (Wild Pitch, #1)
  • Winning the Player
  • Play (Play, #1)
Ever since Megan Ryder discovered Jude Deveraux and Judith McNaught while sneaking around the “forbidden” romance section of the library one day after school, she has been voraciously devouring romance novels of all types. Now a romance author in her own right, Megan pens sexy contemporary novels all about family and hot lovin’ with the boy next door. She’s also a master procrastinator–with knitti ...more

Knights of Passion (3 books)
  • Love from Left Field (Knights of Passion, #2)
  • The Game Changer (Knights of Passion, #3)