Start by marking “Tender Taming” as Want to Read:
Tender Taming

Tender Taming

Public Relations Director Whitney Latham was confident that she could pave the way for a modern housing development on disputed Seminole land, convinced that even J. E. Stewart, the Indians' shrewd representative, could be handled. She hadn't a doubt -- until she found herself facedown in the Florida swamp. Fortunately, the formidable White Eagle appeared out of nowhere to ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Candlelight Ecstasy Romance #125, 189 pages
Published March 1983 by Dell Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Tender Taming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tender Taming

Start your review of Tender Taming
Beatriz
Algo que me encanta de esta autora es la habilidad que tiene para desarrollar historias románticas a partir del encuentro de dos culturas, lo que a su vez le permite desplegar todo un telón de fondo increíblemente atractivo.

Esta novela no es la excepción, pero lamentablemente se queda un poco corta en comparación a otros de sus libros, tanto en la descripción de los acontecimientos, lugares y costumbres, como en el despliegue de los personajes, principales y secundarios que, a pesar que
Hannah Fielding
Mar 28, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read an ARC of this book via NetGalley, and I hadnt realised it was a re-edition of a book published in 2000, but that certainly didnt dent my enjoyment.

I love the setting as reflected beautifully in the new cover: the Florida Everglades. The author uses this as a wild and beautiful backdrop that has a thrilling undercurrent of danger thanks to the local wildlife such as the gators and snakes.

The chemistry between the characters is strong from the beginning, and I like that both characters
Ionia
Mar 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was originally published in 2000, but if you missed it, this is a great opportunity to read it now.

I really have a love for Heather Graham books, and this one reminded me why. Heather uses her excellent character building in this novel to highlight the differences between the main characters that make them such a perfect match for each other. There are a lot of romances out there, but this one is unique. I liked that Heather didn't stick with the modern way of life for the tribe and
Kari
Apr 01, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, kindle
Tender Taming was a fairly enjoyable read. Whitney has gone to Florida to negotiate with the tribes there to have them release parts of their land for a new housing development. At first, I didn't like Whitney's character. She was arrogant and really should have done her research before heading to Florida for negotiations. I didn't blame White Eagle for playing a little joke on her. She redeemed herself in the end as she was genuinely willing to learn more about the tribes. The romance was a bit ...more
Lisa
May 24, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: not many
Shelves: netgalley, reviewed
While Im not going to go deep in the plot as you can read any of the numerous other reviews here I am in agreement with a few of them at the same time.

I thought the book was well written and I am a fan of Heaher Graham. I did not like Whitney. I did like most of the character interaction between Whitney and White Eagle.
I thought there was a bit too much History for me. I dont read this genra to learn lots of details I read it to get lost for a few hours in someone elses life.

I like to be able to
DAISY DISNEY
** I received a free copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review**

Although I do like some romance books, this one was just not one of my favorites from Heather Graham. I hated Whitney a lot! Her small minded mentality got on my nerves and I guess that is why I couldn't get past that and her finding any kind of hapiness with White Eagle. I really wasn't rooting for her at all.

Other readers might enjoy this tale though especially those who like stories that have Native American
Alpha Possessive Heroes
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

To be honest, I requested this book because of the title. ^_^

I didn't realize that this was re-edition book. I'm a fan of Heather Graham, and really liked her historical series North American Woman. I fairly enjoyed reading this one too. I think it has some ups and downs through out the book, but it still kept me on the edge and waiting to see what will happen next.
Mstotleben
Aug 20, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star
I really wanted to like it more than I did. For a self proclaimed PR guru, Whitney was an idiot with all of her assumptions. Plot was fairly predictable but still enjoyable. Loved White Eagle though.
Dany
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful history. <3
Patricia
Oct 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? I've read the book three times and it's still on my shelf to read again. I love the whole story. It has some humor, sadness and a great love story.
Linda Dunne
Aug 15, 2015
Bridgette Hagadorn Curtright
Dec 04, 2012
Lisa
rated it did not like it
Aug 26, 2017
Pam Lang
Dec 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Heather's Song
  • Leopard's Wrath (Leopard People #11)
  • The Unquiet Bones (Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon Chronicles #1)
  • Pretty Guilty Women
  • Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1; Psy-Changeling, #16)
  • The Last to Die (Griffin Powell, #3)
  • When Summer Comes (Whiskey Creek, #3)
  • Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry
  • The Christmas Wedding
  • The Christmas Basket
  • The Third Victim (Quincy & Rainie, #2)
  • Seize The Dawn (Graham, #3)
  • Heart Of Courage (Heart Trilogy #3)
  • Wedding Ring (Shenandoah Album)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Strangers In Paradise
  • Dare Me Tonight (The Knight Brothers, #3)
  • Lucia in Love
Also published as Heather Graham Pozzessere and Shannon Drake.

New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Heather Graham majored in theater arts at the University of South Florida. After a stint of several years in dinner theater, back-up vocals, and bartending, she stayed home after the birth of her third child and began to write, working on short horror stories and romances. After some