Start by marking “Le lien de Minuit (Minuit, #13)” as Want to Read:
Le lien de Minuit (Minuit, #13)

Le lien de Minuit

(Midnight Breed #13)

Imbattable sur le ring, Rune, puissant guerrier de la lignée, vit dans un monde de sang et de mort. Ses ennemis sont aussi nombreux à l'extérieur de l'arène qu'à l'intérieur, et ses secrets aussi dangereux que son passé. Rune est un loup solitaire qui survit à l'aide de ses poings et de ses crocs, et s'était jamais lié à personne... jusqu'à sa rencontre avec Carys Chase. M ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published February 22nd 2016 by Milady (first published July 30th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Le lien de Minuit, please sign up.
Megan Amazon shows the audio cd being available Nov 7th, so my guess is that's when it will be available on audible.

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4.5 Who's Rune's Daddy Stars

In Bound To Darkness we get Rune and Carys Chase's love story. At the end of the last book we knew that Carys was dating bad boy Cage fighter Rune and that her family was very unhappy about it. I really enjoyed this book. I loved both Rune and Carys. I also really enjoyed the plot. Rune had some issues. His father was an evil pos that abused Rune and forced him to cage fight to the death from the age of 7. As soon as Rune could he ran away and started a new life hidi
Jen
Love this series! Book #13 and still going strong! This is one of my top five paranormal series of all time!! Lara Adrian has created a vampire romance that has evolved into an amazing action packed story that I devour every time I pick up an instalment! It has been awhile for me but what I had forgotten was the intense passion that “BreedMates” feel for each other! The love, devotion, and friendship that these couples feel for one another is very unique and I rarely have found it in other paran ...more
Sophia Triad
Breed (warrior) Rune
Special ability: Withstanding extreme pain
Age: Around 30 years old

Breed mate Carys
Special abilities: Daywalker, being able to wrap herself in shadows, photographic memory
Occupation: Working at the museum, assistant to collection curator
Mark place:Left side of neck

Settings: Boston, Washington, London, Dublin

This is my favourite book from midnight breed - next generation.

Carys is Harvard's and Tavia's daughter. She is the twin sister of Aric and she is pretty special si
Alex is The Romance Fox
Lara Adrian has created an appealing formula for her paranormal/urban romance in her Midnight Breed Series. Take sexy alpha-male Breed Warrior, a beautiful and strong female, thrown in an intriguing history of vampire and other supernatural aliens living in secret in the human realm, add some heart-stopping battles between good and evil and of course some amazingly steamy sex scenes…..how could one not be fascinated by the world and characters she has created!!!!

The Midnight Breeds Series ended
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
4.5 Breedmate Warrior Stars!!

I really love this series! I was unsure how I would feel about the next generation but I have to say I'm loving them and I love the glimpses into the lives of the original warriors and their mates and the roles they carry out today.

Carys Chase is the daughter of Sterling (aka Harvard) and Tavia. She's not only a breedmate but she's also a rare female Breed and Daywalker like her mother and she also possesses her father's gift of creating shadows to cloak herself. S
Marta Cox
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
I adore this series which gives vampires believable origins. The Breed are not created by Gods or mysterious beings, nor are they created by evil or demonic forces. Instead the author offers the idea of aliens with DNA that has the power to truly transform their offspring into something decidedly "other". Yet with the aftermath of what could have been a climactic novel Darker after Midnight Ms Adrian has taken her series up a notch to encompass a whole new generation with an even older force to ...more
Penny
DNF at 30%

Nop, I don't care for this book.

It didn't grab my interest one single second. I couldn't bring myself to keep listening. It is hard to believe how a book can be so unentertaining and dull from the very first few words. It might get more interesting later on, but that is already too late for me.
I am out.
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Mostly Positive Review To Come....
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review has also been posted at Carole's Random Life.

I have mixed feelings about this book. I loved the second half of the story but the first half just didn't do a lot for me. I realize that a big part of my problem could be that I haven't read every single book in this series. I have read the first two books in the series and the last book published, Crave the Night. I was never confused while I was reading this book but seeing all the characters from other books just didn't excite me. I d
Stacie
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 "Stand by your man."Stars!

I loved this one too! This has become one of my favorite vampire series!

It is a wee bit slow on the action until maybe 60%, then it picks up a lot. The romance in the beginning makes up for the lack of action. Carys and Rune are both great main characters. I absolutely loved them both. Particularly Carys. She's a BA! I enjoyed their story.

I see a very interesting pairing on the horizon. Can't wait for what's next.

Side note, this one has spoilers for the novella
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. (For now at least, until a new book comes out.)

Thankfully, I enjoyed Carys and Rune as a couple much more than I enjoyed Nathan and Jordana in the previous book. I have no problem with sweet, virginal characters, but I like the rebellious girls so much more. Sure, Carys was an angsty brat at times, but she was stubborn in a good way. AND she picked a good 'un. So I might have said more than once or twice in the past that underground fighting is completely overdone b
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

In the thirteenth installment to the Midnight Breed series, Lara Adrian continues her story arc, which began in Edge of Dawn where the Breeds and the vampires try to co-exist. Of course, it’s not an easy task as several issues pop up along the way. What is different about this book is that the hero and heroine are actually already in a relationship. Carys and Rune are total opposites and though their relationship is heavily frowned upon, nothing stops them from being together.

Rune is your typi
Debra Johnson
Bound to Darkness by Lara Adrian
Genres: Adult, Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense
4 Stars

Did Not Reach its Full Potential

While I really enjoyed it, I also found some parts to be a bit dry and repetitive. This & a few other small items cost the story a star.

More later...

Carys & Rune are great characters.
The adult romance, suspense and action is very intense.
There are some awesome intense moments.
Cary's can kick butt and Rune is no slouch by any stretch of the imagination.
The supporti
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
Love, love, LOVED this book! I admit the last couple of books about the kids of the Midnight Breed originals didn't really capture me like the firsts in the series. But I loved Rune and Carys and the deep love they had for each other from the first page. The plot took me a little to get into because barely remembered it from the last book, but LA did a good enough job to recap without being bogged down in the details. I also liked how she didn't make it overly complicated. I'm already looking fo ...more
Ezinwanyi
I had a hard time remembering stuff from the last book about Opus Nostrum, The Atlanteans etc. I also felt like this story was a bit similar to Jordana and Nathan's story. Despite those, the story was still solid. I liked Rune's story and who he really was.
I like that this is a good mix between PNR and UF and everyone was contributing to the fight. this is still one of the best series out there.
AlwaysV
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carys single handedly added the fifth star to my rating. As for Rune, he isn't just a cage fighter we've seen the entire time we've been reading about him. I love visiting with my favorite characters, the more the happier. I also need to read Nova's story NOW! No clues I've been missing it! No doubt in my mind that you will love Bound to Darkness too.
I love the Midnight Breed series, I just can't help myself I'm totally addicted to these books. Things have changed a huge amount since the dramatic outing of the Breed in Darker After Midnight and I'm really enjoying getting to know the younger generation of the Order. It's really interesting to see how some of the previous couples are coping with parenthood, especially now that the older children are starting to find their mates and that was especially true here.

Carys is the daughter of Chase
Elfina Renee
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This has been a long incredible journey with the Midnight Breed series. Lara Adrian doesn't disappoint, with every book she brings there is heart stopping action, excitement and dangers in the vampire realm. As for claiming a favorite, hell I wouldn't know where to begin as I love them all and eagerly await for the next release! Brilliantly written, captivating storyline, damn sure a five star read, what more could a person ask for? Ooooh I know, one of the Order guys to bite me hahahahahahah!
Leigh
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
Bound to Darkness was another good read in this series. I loved Rune and Carys together. Like another reviewer stated I wasn't surprised by the story, I had everything figured out rather quickly because it was all very predictable. I have to say that I loved Carys the badass, since she is a breed female I loved how she transformed when her mate was in danger. My only disappointment was a scene in the book with Zael, I hope to get more information in his book.
Aly is so frigging bored
A cool story, I really loved the parts with Zael, I hope he's getting a book as well :)
AJ
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“She’s the reason I’m alive. She is my reason for everything.”

Absolutely fantastic! 5 stars

I’m a huge Midnight Breed fan, and I’ve been so excited for this book! And bless you, Lara Adrian, you haven’t let me down! This book is a wild ride! Exciting and action-packed with some great twists and surprises, it’s also beautifully romantic and steaming hot! I absolutely loved it!

I need to throw in that you need to read this series in order. There’s a lot going on and if you go skipping books or novel
Jess
Jul 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story. I love that Rune and Carys were in a relationship prior to this book, and seeing that relationship grow as Rune opens up and his past is revealed (omg) is a great journey. Loved Rune and Carys together and watching Carys prove how much of a badass she is opened up a lot of eyes, especially those of her overprotected father Chase.

I always fall back into this world so easily, I can't wait to see what Adrian brings us next.
Sophia
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting for this story since I encountered Carys and Rune earlier in the series. While I love each installment that comes out, there are some that I anticipate more than others. This is definitely one of them. Carys is a rare Vampire Breed female who can day walk and she is the daughter of one of formidable, Sterling Chase, one of her people's leaders. And Carys is in love with rough underground fighter, Rune, who is a mystery.

This is part of an ongoing series and should be read in o
Jen Davis
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the best book in the Midnight Breeds series I have read in a long time. The last few romances haven’t been big hits for me, but I am happy to say that Carys and Rune’s story lived up to its potential. I had hoped this book would give us some flashbacks to the beginning of their relationship. It didn’t, but even joining the romance in progress, I still felt invested.

We met this couple a few books back. Rune is a cage fighter with a mysterious past. Carys is the daywalker daughter of Sterl
ShoSho
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the Midnight Breed series. I love it so much that I remember most of the characters and their stories from the earlier books and that's a very rare thing for me!
I went to the story not expecting much because of what I had read from this couple in the previous books. They were already together for the last 2 books and they loved each other, I thought it might be a bit boring. But I was so wrong and I'll never doubt Lara Adrian again.
As it turned out the story was exciting and Carys's and R
Romanticamente Fantasy
“Dare, Gideon e Savannah avevano smesso di raccogliere informazioni su Riordan non appena erano venuti a sapere che il guerriero Brock era arrivato prima dell’alba da Atlanta con la sua straordinaria compagna. Le visite dalla coppia a Washington erano frequenti, a causa del lavoro di Jenna sulla collezione crescente degli archivi della Stirpe, ma la sua presenza presso il quartier generale era sempre un evento. Era anche più difficile per Lucan non rimanere a bocca aperta e stupito di fronte al ...more
Kelly at
Review will be posted at www.books-n-kisses.com .

NUMBER OF HEARTS: 4
Oh how I love this series. One of my all time favorite series. Love everything about it!!!!! And Bound by Darkness is no different. In Bound by Darkness we catch up with Carys and Rune. We got to see the very beginning of their relationship in Crave the Night. I know that this relationship was going to be but to the test. But I didn’t know how much of a test it was going to be.
Rune has some dark secrets that he has been hidin
Diane Lynch
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian Lara Adrian’s Bound to Darkness is another captivating book in the Midnight Breed Series.  Carys Chase is a rare Breed female and daywalker.  She is in love with a cage-fighter/breed warrior who goes by the name of Rune.  Rune has a secret that conflicts with Carys’ family.  This amazing PNR, suitable for adult audiences, kept me spellbound.

I like Rune.  He was in a bad situation and got out of it.  He cares about other's well being. He is s
Diane Lynch
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Lara Adrian’s Bound to Darkness is another captivating book in the Midnight Breed Series. Carys Chase is a rare Breed female and daywalker. She is in love with a cage-fighter/breed warrior who goes by the name of Rune. Rune has a secret that conflicts with Carys’ family. This amazing PNR, suitable for adult audiences, kept me spellbound.

I like Rune. He was in a bad situation and got out of it. He cares about other's well being. He is strong mentally and physically. Carys is a great heroine. She

• To Please A Lady (Seduction, #3)
  • Grave Destinations (Grave, #2)
  • Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice, #2)
  • Chain of Illusions (Bringer and the Bane, #3)
  • Stone Song (Cold Iron, #3)
  • Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #11)
  • Christian (Vampires in America, #10)
  • Chained by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampire, #2)
  • Called Up (Calling It, #2)
  • When I Fall (Montgomery Manor #2)
  • Once a Charmer (Charmed in Texas, #3)
  • Blood Bond (Sentinel Wars, #10)
  • Eternal Sin (Mark of the Vampire, #6)
  • His Untamed Desire (Moon Shifter, #3.5)
  • Can't Forget You (Risking it All, #3)
LARA ADRIAN is a New York Times and #1 internationally best-selling author with nearly 4 million books in print and digital worldwide and translations licensed to more than 20 countries. Her books have been named among Amazon’s Top Ten Romances of the Year, and have also been nominated by readers multiple times as finalists for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Romance of the Year. Reviewers hav ...more

Midnight Breed (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1)
  • Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2)
  • Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3)
  • Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4)
  • Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5)
  • Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6)
  • Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7)
  • Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8)
  • Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9)
  • Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10)
“Would have gone to him, if Gavin Sloane hadn’t double-crossed his and his gang of scarab-tattooed thugs.” 0 likes
“Carys” 0 likes