Start by marking “Shameless” as Want to Read:
Shameless

Shameless

Brady…

What the hell do I know about raising a baby? Nothing. Not a goddamn thing.

Yet here I am, the sole guardian of my niece. I’d be lost if it weren’t for Katherine, the beautiful girl who seems to have all the answers. Katherine, who’s slowly finding her way into my cynical heart.

I keep reminding myself that I can’t fall for someone when we don’t have a future. But te
Published April 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Shameless, please sign up.
Lex Martin She's going to be in Jenna and Ryan's book that will be out later this year. And I'm definitely considering a book just for Harper. I swear I didn't…moreShe's going to be in Jenna and Ryan's book that will be out later this year. And I'm definitely considering a book just for Harper. I swear I didn't forget her. <3(less)
Lex Martin He did Dani's tattoo in the first scene, and then later, they started hanging out when she was trying not to like Jax. <3

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
➳Can Lex Martin stop breaking my heart? Please? This novel has everything that you are looking for when it comes down to finding your true soulmate and mending hearts together...

➳I think my book slump is slowly diminishing because I am now certain that Lex Martin has captivated my heart and soul with her unique writing that brings me to my knees with admiration towards all the characters she writes. She is soul-minded, a heart breaker, a heart mender, and also someone who knows how to properly
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 Stars

"Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form." (Rumi)

This quote represents perfectly this beautiful story, in my opinion, where something amazing blossomed from a world of sadness.
Brady was already drowning in his life with all the responsibilities of the family lying in his shoulders, but when he got the news of his younger brother's sudden death, he sunk under.
The brother for whom he felt resentment, for throwing away his expected role in the family business (forcin
Sabrina
Apr 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shameless is the story of Brady, who you met in Finding Dandelion, and follows him as his whole life changes and takes a turn he never expected.

After a tragic accident kills Brady's brother and sister in-law he travels down to Texas to take care all of the arrangements. When he shows up he gets the shock of his life when he finds Katherine, the sweetest looking girl, at his brothers house taking care of his niece. He knows he shouldn't mess with Katherine, not when she's just as fragile as him
Lex Martin
Feb 23, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
***A USA TODAY BESTSELLER***
Shameless is now widely available and on SALE for a limited time for 99 cents!

I can't wait for you to read Brady's book! You might remember him from Finding Dandelion. Although Shameless is a spin-off of The Dearest Series, it's can be read as an absolute standalone. It's also an adult contemporary romance, so it's steamier!

Reckless, which features Tori and Ethan and is a companion novel to Shameless, is now available for pre-order. It releases Feb. 20. Both books ar
J o d i  B i b l i o p h i l e ♥
 photo 1464048437011_zpsqwnlhs2m.jpg

If someone could see me right now they would say ‘Jodi, you look like a massive twat’, because I’m just sitting here with biggest smile on my face and tears running down my cheeks that I can't seem to stop.

This book! OMG THIS BOOK! It was just AMAZING!

My heart is so happy right now!

Brady, you sexy fucking beast of a man! How I wanted to lick you all over and cup your balls!

You had that mixture of sweet and fucking dirty! And your bedroom skills had me panting like a bitch in heat!

Also I would l
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
*****5 Stars*****

description

“Because I have never in my life felt like this. Never wanted to throw caution to the wind to see what happens. But Brady makes me want to put everything on the line. Even my heart.”

I am embarrassed to say this is the first novel I have read by Lex Martin and I found it an absolute pleasure to read. The story had me captivated from the first page and I couldn’t get enough. It had everything I look for in a story, a bit of angst, emotion, humour and a hot tattooed hero.

Devast
Eliza

What happened to the good girl who made a guy take her on several dates before she even considered going to first base? Yeah, she took a hike the moment Brady blazed into my life like a wildfire.

As a huge fan of Lex and her fantastic new adult Dearest Series , the prospect of Shameless was an enticing one on two accounts. Firstly, the excitement of new novel and secondly, the knowledge that it would be a foray into adult contemporary.

As always, as well as an engaging plot, it’s her characters t
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Lex Martin book and…well, I’m a believer now.

Let’s talk about what she just did to my feels:

Heartbreak—and lots of it. Big heartbreak, and little heartbreak, and teeny tiny heartbreaks in between. There’s some heavy, sad stuff in this book, but rest assured, it never felt over the top. I never felt like my emotions were being manipulated (and man, I’m super sensitive to that), and I would not come close to classifying this as a sad or ugly cry book. It’s just…my heart did not
rheeza
shamless by lex martin

There’s something about Lex Martin’s books that just works for me every single time! It might be the great writing? The remarkable characters? Or maybe it’s the stories packed with heart and steam? I can’t say but I know is that each time I pick up one of her book the story ensnares me and she did it again with Shameless.

Katherine
She’s sweet and thoughtful. Funny and outgoing. The girl-next-door but also incredibly sexy without even trying.

She was staying with her bestfriend when due to trag
Jonetta
Brady Shepherd is a tattooist who also does body piercing at a parlor in Boston. He’s also temporarily helping out his parents with their landscaping business, hoping his brother returns from Texas to take over. However, when he gets a phone call that his brother and sister-in-law were killed in a terrible accident, Brady’s life is turned upside down as he goes to Texas to to gain control of their farm and one-year old orphan, Isabella. She’s being taken care of in the meantime by Katherine Dura ...more
Dilek VT
Sweet but frustrating!
3 out of 2,5 stars

*********************************************

Here is what I think:

1. This is a long (370 pages) book that is incredibly uneventful. It is slow and there is no plot twist or anything that makes you wonder. You know what will happen and you have to wait for it to happen for so many pages.

*********************************************

2. The title of this book is ridiculous. There is nothing SHAMELESS about it. The heroine, Katherine, calls herself shameless 3
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, single-parent
4.5 Sweet Home Stars

I love all of Lex Martin’s books. I’ve been dying for another read from her for a while. Shameless has Brady from Finding Dandelion, in her Dearest series, but you do not need to read the series prior to reading Shameless. Shameless is a standalone.

It’s not a single Daddy book, but Brady does take care of his niece. You all know how much I love a single Daddy book, so I was REALLY excited for this one. Brady’s brother dies in a car accident in Texas. Brady, living in Boston,
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 422b8fb50ebef7e0304c53968ad9b5_zpschbxm5r2.gif

I admit it. There’s no shame here. I A-D-O-R-E Lex Martin and of course her books. So if you are familiar with her Dearest Series then you are all well aware that Lex has a knack for weaving raw emotions, sensuality, angst, romance, and sexy times into one amazing and heartfelt story. And in her newest release, Shameless, Lex Martin once again delivers a love story that packs an extra punch of angst and sweetness. That’s right, you know whe
Lyndy Ann ♫
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*****5 tragedy turns to love stars*****

After reading Gi's wonderful review for Shameless I decided that this would be my next read as I was in the mood to discover a new author and a different kind of story. I was not disappointed I fell in love with this beautifully written heartbreaking love story and the author Lex Martin, I will definitely be reading more from her in the future.

Brady leaves Boston for Texas after his younger brother Cal, his wife Mel and his little niece dies in a freak acci
Jayme
Really beautiful, well-told story. It is very easy to fall in love with the heroes and caught in their life. Not only sad but also funny and heart warming. My very first Lex Martin's book is definitely a positive experience.

About the plot: Brady is angry at his brother Cal, who left everything in their hometown Boston and married a girl from Texas, where they have a child and live peaceful on the farm. When Brady is forced to give up his own path and help their parents on his own with landscapin
Paige
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 "Sweet and sexy" Stars

Shameless is a standalone about two people who, as much as they may want, can't be together. Two people whose lives were never really supposed to intersect but now they have a connection can no longer be ignored. Brady and Katherine are about as different as possible but as they forge ahead with a path in life neither was ready for, they are bound by more than just circumstance. With steam, laughter and a touch of angst, Shameless was a sweet and sexy love story.

Brady wa
Polly
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: polly-safe, emo, top-fav
I'm glad I gave this author another shot because I loved this book!
Jeannine Allison
4.5 stars...

description

I LOVE this author. She's one of those authors that you can count on to give you a great love story... and I'm never disappointed.

description

I'll be honest. I didn't even read the description before I added this, I didn't even read the description before I pre-ordered. There's really only one thing that happens when I discover Lex Martin has written a new book:

description

So I went into this book completely blind, and I'm so glad I did. It was so, so, SO fraking good. I loved Brady and Kat... and littl
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a cute, and relatively light read. I wanted exactly this type of story after reading a darker series. We get some drama, but not that much -- we get some sexy and sweet times -- AND we get a pretty easy ending. While I did like it for what it was, I don't think it'll go down as one of my favorites or be all that memorable in the long run. It didn't get that deep into the characters, or even really tap into my emotions. Even though I'm giving it 3.5 stars, I'm
Mandy
There is no way you can read this book and not fall completely in love with Brady. He's sexy, tattooed and good with a baby. He is the perfect book boyfriend. I loved this book, the build up between Kat and Brady, their friendship and the chemistry between them. My very favorite thing about this book was Brady's relationship with his niece, Izzy. I love how much he loved her from the moment he first saw her. He was perfect! This is the perfect book for anyone who loves a single parent type roman ...more
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
3.5 Sweet Stars!!

Bittersweet story, and I liked both the H&h. this is a light read with a mixture of sexy and sweet, ending with a nice epilogue.

photo PicsArt_1461816851873_zpsfojqkzla.jpg
Nikki ღ Navareus
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everybody

***FOUR STARS***

Shameless was a cute little story. A little cheesy/sappy, with a too perfect baby that didn't act at all like real babies do. That being said, I enjoyed the story of these two characters coming together and slowly falling in love. Sweet little romance, with some yummy sexiness to it, and almost no drama at all.
Bex | TotallyBex.com
I love Lex Martin’s stories. She’s an easy storyteller and it’s not hard to relate to her characters and their hardships and triumphs. Shameless may start out on a somber note, but a beautiful relationship grows throughout the story. There’s just enough angst, heat, and humor to keep the sadness from feeling overwhelming and make the sweetness feel that much sweeter.

Brady is a struggling with keeping everything together for the people he loves and cares about. He’s an artist, but he’s managing h
Pam Nelson
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Shameless Stars

I didn’t know what I was getting into when I started this book. But I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

I enjoyed Brady, so very much his heart is clear to see in every page. He does so much for everyone else, you can’t help but want to be the one to be there for him.

Katherine take on so much as well she has an incredible heart that needs some tender loving. And Brady is just the man for the job. Only no he doesn’t and can’t start a new relationship right now.

The lo
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Shameless
Series: Standalone
Author: Lex Martin
Release date: April 26, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

Shameless brought me back to what I love most about Lex Martin. Endearing characters, adorable banter, and white-hot chemistry that's a danger to panties everywhere. I've loved reading her Dearest series and it was a joy to get back to her writing with Brady and Katherine's story. Brady is the hot tattoo artist that had a crush on Dani in Finding Dandelion. Oh, my.
Nicola
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it

Shameless brings us Brady and Katherine who are left raising an orphan baby girl when tragedy strikes and her parents/Brady's brother & wife/Katherine's best friends die in a car crash.

description

This may sound familiar if you've ever watched the film Life As We Know It with Josh Duhamel and Katherine (coincidence?) Heigl, as they were left raising an orphan baby girl when tragedy strikes and her parents/their best friends die in a car crash.

"Big, brooding tattooed biker snuggling his baby
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOVED IT. Review to come!
Leslie
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ten stars

Reading Lex Martin's Shameless is one of those complete reading experiences where you get totally immersed in a novel and get to explore, existing wholly in another world. This world happens to be of a tattooed biker dude on a lavender farm in Texas. But, god, reading it, I felt like I was there and I felt all of the emotions that Brady was going through--notably grief from the death of his brother (and all of the complicated emotions from family dynamics) and attraction to Katherine, h
Jacqueline
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars

In my eyes Lex Martin can do no wrong with the NA genre seriously y'all know I ADORE Dearest Clementine and I can happily say this was such a great read.I really enjoyed the characters and the development of the relationship. Plus Izzy and the animals were adorable so I loved the fact they were a part of the novel! Some parts even had me tearing up a little bit because certain parts I connected with when it came to dealing with loss.

Overall, highly recommend if you are looking for a gr
❤Sana❤
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
5 Shameless stars!

This is my first book to this author and it really was an amazing one. It's the kind of story that warms your heart with all the love you get to see and experience with the characters.

I adored Brady, he was the guy that leaves you with a wondering look on your face. Is he the bad guy here? Or is he the good and caring one??

When you see him from the outside, all you will be able to see is a bad guy who only cares for his harley and the tatoos he draws, but when you get to know h
New Adult Book Club: #48/16 ~ Shameless by Lex Martin ~ COPIES ALL GONE 56 141 May 23, 2016 07:00AM
  • A Reckless Desire (Breconridge Brothers, #3)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Getting Played (Jail Bait, #2)
  • Facing Me (Shaft on Tour, #2)
  • Desperately Seeking Suzanna (Tricks of the Ton, #2)
  • London Falling (International School, #2)
  • SECRET Trilogy (Secret, #1-3)
  • Scout (House Of Payne, #2)
  • The Hathaways Complete Series (The Hathaways #1-5)
  • Listed: Volume IV (Listed, #4)
  • Sleeping with Her Enemy (49th Floor, #2)
  • Yearning Devotion (Yearning Series, #1)
  • Beyond What is Given (Flight & Glory, #3)
  • Lawless
  • Consolation Prize (Forbidden Men, #9)
  • Crushed (Redemption, #2)
  • The Nekkid Truth
  • Intoxicate (Explosive, #4)
USA Today bestselling author of Reckless, Shameless, and The Dearest Series. I write contemporary romance novels, the sexy kind with lotsa angst, a whole lotta kissing, and the hot happily ever afters.

Newsletter:

Facebook Author Page:

Facebook Group/Lex Martin's Wildcats:
“In that high place in the darkness the two oddly sensitive human atoms held each other tightly and waited.” - Sherwood Anderson” 2 likes
“Because in another lifetime, in a parallel world—one where he doesn’t live on the other side of the country—I think he’s the kind of man I could love.” 2 likes