Start by marking “Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1)

Hitched: Volume One

(Imperfect Love #1)

3.65  ·  Rating details ·  12,061 ratings  ·  1,065 reviews
Listening time 4 hours 23 minutes

Marry the girl I’ve had a crush on my whole life? Check.

Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company? Check.

Produce an heir… Wait, what?

I have ninety days to knock up my brand-new fake wife. There’s only one problem—she hates my guts.

And in the fine print of the contract? The requirement that we produce an heir.

She can’t stand to be in the
Published July 5th 2016 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about Hitched, please sign up.
Sanne Heremans it's a three part story about the same couple. All releasing reasonably fast from one another.

·  12,061 ratings  ·  1,065 reviews

Start your review of Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★! Hitched: Volume 1 of 3. In order to keep their inheritance Noah & Olivia must comply with parents devious plan to marry them off – to each other!

Books in Imperfect Love trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Hitched: Vol One
Book 2: Hitched: Vol Two
B
Katerina
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Katerina's Heart vs Katerina's Brain, Episode 1

Narrator: It was 2 am and Brain was very tired. But Heart had other ideas.

Brain: I'm tired, I want to sleep.
Heart: Stop being a ninny, just one more chapter!
Brain: We both know what one more chapter means.
Heart: So what? It's a short book, we'll finish it soon enough!
Brain:*mumbles unintelligibly* Is the marriage clause even legal?
Heart: It is for the story to proceed, don't lawyer me now!
Brain: I'm just saying, they could avoid all the trouble
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

My heart sinks a little. No matter how well we’re getting along, I’m not foolish enough to think I could fill in for her soul mate. Unless…I swallow as a wave of nerves hits. Holy freaking matrimony. Am I ready for that?

photo 0ab011baf4561c942970004c64db2a7c_zpsp8rwcxqv.jpg

HITCHED is the new romantic comedy series by Kendall Ryan. Three novellas will lay out the story of our Hero and Heroine, that are forced to marry each other to save and keep ownership of their fathers' advertising empire
Christy
May 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo 345E2435-8106-4642-A0DB-C7151B24A84B_zpsrcqy57t0.jpg

Hitched is Kendall Ryan doing what Kendall Ryan does best. Sweet, sexy, short, and fun. The blurb for this one completely drew me in.
Marry the girl I’ve had a crush on my whole life? Check.

Inherit a hundred-billion-dollar company? Check.

Produce an heir… Wait, what?

Noah Tate and Olivia Cane’s fathers have been business partners and friends for many years. Noah and Olivia have known each other most of their entire lives. It’s pretty apparent that Noah has always carried a
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Noah and Olivia find themselves in a tough situation. They grew up together with their fathers as founding business partners. In order to keep the business that they both love under their care and control, they must meet the condition of marriage to one another. While Noah is not all that appalled by the idea of marrying his dream girl, Olivia is of another opinion. It seems that Noah treated their possibly budding relationship as teens in a manner that left her mending a broken heart. He has si ...more
Kendall Ryan
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Arranged marriage? CHECK.

Cocky new husband? CHECK.

Are you ready to meet Noah in HITCHED? Release Date: July 5 & available for preorder now!

"He has a huge cock with an even bigger ego, and his main goal in life seems to be getting me to stroke both.

photo d97bb630-67fd-4778-8141-45a74024331a_zpscyiggv7t.jpg

photo 131c710c-399e-426a-ac8d-370458d2d4d3_zps7bofoets.png

photo booksparks marry the girl_zpsvmm4ur81.jpg

photo 2adc9504-c94a-4060-ae30-a5f082efb728_zpsj6prhupm.jpg

"A sexy, hilarious, toe-curling good time! I was HOOKED from the very start!"

photo wedding dress butt_zpsjxscqomg.jpg

photo 004d949f-cc5a-4f22-8105-8698bb74bddd_zps2w0buvmv.jpg
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Thanks to a certain stipulation in Noah Tate's father's will, he and Olivia Cane, the daughter of his father's business partner and good friend, will have to get hitched to gain access to their shares and take over their family's company, Tate & Cane Enterprises.

Noah's down for it. Growing up, he's always had a crush on Olivia; which turned into lust when they're older. The thing is, Olivia pretty much hates his guts. How can he convince her to marry him? Oh, there's another stipulation
Mikee (ReadWithMikee)
Jul 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
The whole "we have to get married to save the company" concept is a little unrealistic to me. There were lots of cheesy dialogue, and the characters were a bit boring and unoriginal. But surprisingly, I find myself still curious to know what happens next.

Noah is the typical millionaire playboy who's slept with every female in the city but also has a soft side for our leading lady. His character was dull and his personality had nothing special going on that distinguished him from the rest of the
Jayme
Eye-catching cover and extraordinary blurb and it was enough for me to stop and read Hitched. And I'm not disappointed. Great introduction to the new serial romance.

About the plot: Olivia and Noah grew up together as kids, but as adults they are just acquaintance. Their parents have been friends for years and they run the Tate & Cane company together. When Noah's father dies and Olivia's dad falls on health, they must step out and take over the family business as co-CEOs. But this can not happe
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kendall Ryan Fans, Romance
4 From Fake To Maybe Real Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free and FREE!
Oh, this is the season of fun, sexy serials. Hitched by Kendall Ryan has everything for a first part installment. It has incredibly smart players; the children of the founding partners of a large billion dollar company. The son and daughter have known each other over the years and each has been groomed by their respective fathers to fill their shoes when they were ready to step down.

Unfortunately, life doesn't play fair. Noah's dad d
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
DNF @ 22%

This is the second Kendall Ryan book I’ve read and not been fond of, so perhaps her writing style is just not for me. This story is cute albeit unlikely, but that didn’t put me off. What got to me is how cock-centric the writing is.

The two main characters already know each other. The hero is hot for the heroine. In chapter one, Olivia walks into the room and when Noah’s sees her, what’s his first reaction?
The idea of her on her knees, lips parted, taking my cock deep down her th
Beverly
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can go ahead and tell you now I am going to love this series, it has the making to be an absolute favorite. First, we have an arranged marriage - sort of and they have to produce an heir. Sorry to go all Western Civ on you, but boy oh boy do I love this concept!

This is volume one in the series and it is just to enough to get you hooked and have you begging for more. We meet Olivia and Noah, the heirs to a billion dollar company. Noah’s father has recently died and Olivia’s has terminal cancer.
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

Apart from his Meat Stick's past activities being mentioned a few too many times, I enjoyed this and I need to know what the fuck was in that email.
Jacqueline's Reads
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 Noah’s Snowflake Stars

I love Kendall Ryan reads, they are always fast, fun and sexy. Her books are always a hit for me and Hitched is becoming a new favorite of mine. I was instantly drawn by the summary. Who doesn’t want the hero chasing after the heroine, better yet, who doesn’t want the Hero chasing after the Heroine in order to get married?

Yes, please sign me up.

Noah and Olivia grew up together. Both of their parents have longed for their children to get married and take over the business
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 98355d1d2cc1ec007d003ebbbe4e03_zpshvvdstiw.gif

Nine inch cock? Check! Hot sexual tension and banter? Check! Marry his childhood crush? Check! Everything should be smooth sailing? Umm...that’s debatable. Getting hitched would solve all Noah and Olivia’s problem? Only one way to find out… so it’s time get Hitched.

photo 824b0db02266517b6d1d91eb51c7b4_zpskgfihonq.gif “The idea of her on her knees, pink lips parted, taking my cock deep down her throat, begging for more even as she gags on my impressive length, is more than just a sexu
Norah Una Sumner

Entertaining but nothing special. It's like Kendall took all the famous NA contemporary tropes and put them into this trilogy... which could've worked, in my opinion, better as a whole novel. The weird cliffhangers were starting to annoy me. I like the hero, he's a good guy and he tries his best, and the heroine... is okay, but, like this whole trilogy, nothing special or interesting.

I feel like I have nothing to say about this first installment, but I expect a rant for the other two.

1-Click Addict Support Group
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhhh, I'm going to need the next book in this new series from Kendall Ryan, STAT.

THAT. ENDING. Good grief, I'm nervous and excited and my heart’s all aflutter, thinking about what could possibly come next for Noah and Olivia…

I love Kendall Ryan books, because I'm guaranteed a sweet and sexy ride, characters that charm and entice, and stories that are fun and flirty with heart and feels and humor. Hitched is no exception. In fact, Hitched is pretty much the rule. Because it was all those thin
Libby Harrison
Urgh couldn't continue past chapter 8 because of ALL THE REFERENCES TO THE H'S SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS with absolutely no remorse

Thanks but I don’t need a blow-by-blow (pun intended) of his sexcapades with other women

Many of which the h was also aware of but didn't even question

Plus who goes around pulling out their dicks just to show off?!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Hitched is the first installment in a three part Imperfect Love series. Each book releasing about a month apart. This is the story of Noah Tate and Olivia Cane. Two business professionals whose families have a long standing history of friendship and a partnership in their media advertising firm. Their relationship over the years hovers from business professional to disgust depending on the actions of our manwhore hero on any given day. When Noah's father passes away, they're both unpleasantly s
Beatrice Masaluñga
Dec 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: new-adult
To be completely honest, this book was bad. It was a short quick read but it's an agony going through this book. The characters lacked substance and the story was boring. I don't have plans continuing the series anymore.
Hitched: Volume One is the first installment in Kendall Ryan's adult comtemporary romance collection titled Imperfect Love. This story appears to be a mixture of business arrangement relationship and second-chance romance. There's a pretty significant amount of relationship backstory that is referred to many times but is blatantly missing which was quite confusing. I checked this collection many times to ensure I hadn't missed a prequel or something and to date there is none. Also, the relations ...more
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun, flirty and steamy, Hitched will have you addicted from the first word! Kendall Ryan delivered big time, I'm practically salivating for more!
Vini
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 ' Let's get frigging Hitched ' Stars

The day i saw this book's cover and name i added it to my to-read pile. But when i read the blurb, boy I couldn't stop my finger from clicking on the pre-order button!

"Marry the girl I've had a crush on my whole life? Check.

Inherit a hundred billion dollar company? Check.

Produce an heir..... Wait, What? "

I thought that I would wait till all the books in this series release but i couldn't stop myself from sneaking a peak which turned into reading a w
Karen Mc
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kendall Ryan strikes gold in her latest super star, Hitched, a romantic comedy spiked with steam, anchored by angst, and flooded with feels. The banter, bounce, and brilliance of this book wrap itself around you so tightly where you can’t help but be swept into this whirlwind romance. Addicting. Arousing. Alluring. Hitched is a fun, feisty, and flirty friends-to-lovers romance that hitches itself to your heart and hypnotizes you, never letting go.

When asked to do an early read of Kendall Ryan’s
Jessica
Jun 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: my-library, e-books
description

Hitched was one of my most anticipated books of 2016. Turns out it is also my biggest book disappointment of 2016. This could have been so much better. This is going to sound incredibly awful but I promised I’d be honest, I wish this book had been written by someone else. The plot and premise of this book is amazing, I want to read this story so badly, just with a better writer. This book had a ton of potential but it was wasted away by flimsy writing and a lack of substance.

The list of things
Michelle
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Crack. BOOK CRACK. I probably should have paid attention to what this series was going to be about before I started. But it’s Kendall Ryan. I just one-click and read, it’s a cycle I don’t plan on breaking anytime soon.

Hitched is the first part of the Imperfect Love Series which consists of three volumes, the final set to be released on August 2, 2016 (so at least the wait isn’t going to kill me) and it focuses on Noah and Olivia.

These two were raised together and expected to one day take over
Hanne
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Noah’s dad and Olivia’s dad have been friends and business partners for ages, so Olivia and Noah grew up together. Their dads hoped that one day they would take over the company together and it looks like that day will be there sooner rather than later. Noah and Olivia only have to do one thing and that’s getting married. Olivia isn’t too sure about that, but she wants to own the family company. Noah has always wanted Olivia and sees this marriage as a way to proof to Olivia that they could to b ...more
Betül
description

Normally, I tend to stay away from office romances because they don't really intrigue me that much but I wanted to try this one. I am happy I did because I really enjoyed it a lot and I think the main reason for that is Noah, who I really liked. I had to warm up to Olivia but that didn't take me a lot of time though. I loved their chemistry and the distance Olivia kept in the beginning. She made him work for it, which I appreciate. Noah is a player but a very charismatic one. He treated Olivia w
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Perfection except for that cliffhanger!!!!

This was awesome!!!! I love Kendall Ryan. Every book that I've read of hers never fail to keep my interest. I love the banter between Olivia and Noah. I love that Noah can back up his cockiness. I think this series is going to be one of my favorites. I can't wait for book 2 because this left with a cliffhanger. Hurry up and release volume 2 I'm dying here!!!!

• Mister O (Big Rock, #2)
  • Bossman
  • Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
  • Big Rock (Big Rock, #1)
  • Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)
  • Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)
  • The Sexy One (One Love, #1)
  • Well Hung (Big Rock, #3)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • The Knocked up Plan (One Love, #4)
  • The Baller
  • Inappropriate
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Delayed Satisfaction (Always Satisfied, #0.5)
  • The What If Guy (The Guys Who Got Away, #2)
  • My Charming Rival (Stars In Their Eyes Duet #1)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Imperfect Love (3 books)
  • Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)