Start by marking “Kingdom at Sea (The Kinsman Chronicles, #2a)” as Want to Read:
Kingdom at Sea (The Kinsman Chronicles, #2a)

Kingdom at Sea

(The Kinsman Chronicles #2a)

Jill Williamson's Fantasy Saga Continues!

In the second volume of Jill Williamson's Kinsman Chronicles, a remnant has escaped the destruction of the Five Realms and now lives on several hundred ships adrift at sea. As a flock, they sail north into the unknown in hopes of finding land that might become their new home.

As the king's illness worsens, Sâr Wilek takes aut
Kindle Edition
Published July 5th 2016 by Bethany House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom at Sea, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom at Sea

Elisabeth Wheatley
I stayed up late to finish this because sleep is for the weak and this book is AMAZING. (Though, it’s from Jill Williamson. I’m not sure what else I expected.) It’s supposed to be a novella, so I’ll keep it short, but count me a rejuvenated fangirl.

The plot:

Like the rest of this series, there are several perspectives we follow through the course of the book. I didn’t expect to be surprised as often as I was. Several times, I was predicting one outcome and got one very dif
Adam Collings
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
The fourth episode of Jill Williamson's Kinsman Chronicles takes courtly intrigue to a whole new level. Actually, it takes it out to sea.

Following the cataclysmic events of the previous installment, we find an entire race of people living at sea, searching for a new home. It's like Battlestar Galactica with sailing ships.

Intrigue, betrayal, and giant sea serpents. What more could you want?
Gabriella Slade
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finished Part 4 awhile back. Amazing like all the previous books. Can't wait to get the full bindup, King's Blood, in the mail so I can keep reading the story in a physical format. :D
Ronda Jean
Sep 23, 2016 rated it liked it
I've read the first books in a row, and am waiting for the next two to come out.
Easy, entertaining read - but it drives me crazy that the books end with so many questions...
Fire
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The journey has taken to the sea as the search for a new home to settle consumes the five nations. As the ocean raced in and covered their lands they were forced to strike out in search of new lands to settle. Will their common goal of finding new land bring the five nations together or cause them to war even more?

Rulers of the lands struggle to maintain hold of their fractured nations as the ships scour the sea. Trevn has to not only learn how to be a Captain, but also how to gain t
Susan Robinson
Aug 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great series. Well worth the read. The characters are not one-sided, but are complex. It is interesting to see how the story is developing. Can't wait to read the next one.
Lavay Byrd
Jun 25, 2018
Kim  Gregory
Oct 08, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Jill Williamson is a chocolate loving, daydreaming, creator of kingdoms and an award-winning fantasy and science fiction author of over twenty books including By Darkness Hid, which won several awards and was named a Best Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror novel of 2009 by VOYA magazine.

She has also written several books on the craft of writing fiction and teaches writing in person and online o

The Kinsman Chronicles (3 books)
  • King's Folly (The Kinsman Chronicles, #1)
  • King's Blood (The Kinsman Chronicles, #2)
  • King's War (The Kinsman Chronicles, #3)