Start by marking “All of the Lights” as Want to Read:
All of the Lights

All of the Lights

Two households. One secret that will change everything.

I was raised to believe his family was nothing but trash.
I was raised to believe her family was the root of all evil.

I sent his brother to prison.
I should hate her for what she did.

I’ve never fought a day in my life.
I’ve fought every day of my life.

I need him to help me find answers.
I need her to set the record
ebook
Published August 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about All of the Lights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All of the Lights

Start your review of All of the Lights

Type: Stand-alone
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Shh… ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Blurb:
Two households. One secret that will change everything.

I was raised to believe his family was nothing but trash.
I was raised to believe her family was the root of all evil.

I sent his brother to prison.
I should hate her for what she did.

I’ve never fought a day in my life.
I’ve fought every day of my life.

I need him to help
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 5 'Stefani Germanotta' Stars *****
Link to Music Playlist

"The sins of our parents have followed us for too long and I just don't know how to shake them. Everything I want, I can't have."

This was so much more than what I was expecting. I could hear my heart breaking throughout the story. I loved this from the beginning to end. This is a must read!

description

After losing her job and boyfriend, Rae moves back to Boston. She helps her sister by working at her retail shop. Unfortunately, her little
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"K. Ryan" exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: All of the Lights
AUTHOR: K. Ryan
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: Prologue | 26 | Epilogue
RELEASE DATE: August 22ND, 2016

MY RATING: 4 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ALL OF THE LIGHTS: Told in 'Dual Perspectives' Rae & Jack..This kick starts us off in the 'Prologue'
27 Years Ago, left holding a postcard where he told her to meet him, watching the waves come in at the beach, he's never let her down
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
4 Stars

Talk about mystery and suspense!! Two rival families that's been made to hate each other for so long, a love story in the making and an inevitable tragedy. I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable read. Rae and Jack were the true stars of this messed up love affair and I loved every minute of it.

Seven years ago, Rae suffered a terrible attack and made a person go to jail. Moving back to her home town and running a clothing store with her sister, she's trying her best to move on and
Sophie's Reading Corner
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All of the lights is the first book I've read by K. Ryan and it's not going to be the last. It was a book well written with lots of suspense, twists and turns. From the prologue till the epilogue it had piqued my interest and I wanted to devour it in one sitting. I was so impressed that I am still awestruck days later after I've finished this.

"All of the lights in the city can't hold a candle to the stars—they're my savior from the darkness, the guides that lead me to something bigger,
Shannon Moore
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
"There're darknesses in this world and there're lights. You're one of the lights, the light of all the lights."

This book is so much more than just a romance. There's lies, deceit, betrayal, mystery and control, just to name a few. And while yes, it's a romance book, it's not super duper lovey. I'm fine with this, but I feel like some might not be a huge fan. The only way I can think to describe it is this: in books like The Hunger Games or Divergent, there's a large elaborate story involving a
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
So good!!! Modern day Romeo and Juliet in South Boston. Well written, intriguing, and no explicit sex so I can share it with my high school senior students. I think the girls will LOVE this one. Full review to come!
Paula White
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
ARC provided by the author for an honest review.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book! The mystery and the twist and turns meant I couldn't put it down - together with a love story (view spoiler)
And just when you think someone can't get any lower they do - a certain character deserved his comeuppance and then some.
The epilogue was bitter sweet - the reader got a
Jessica Alcazar
Okay, I've decided to do this review in bullet point form because any other way you would be reading pages and pages! It is THAT good. One of the things that attracted me to this book was the title. It screamed drama and angst and edgy ~~ and then I read the blurb and #SOLD! I mean who doesn't LOVE the forbidden love trope where the forbidden does not come from the usual but from deep down generational family hatred! SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW!!!

Okay so bullets .....

This story, at it's core, is WAY
Linh
It's been a long time since I've been really engrossed in a book. I went into this book thinking it was the typical enemies to lovers story, but it was so much more than that and I could not put this book down. For me, it wasn't about the romance, but the storytelling and K. Ryan does a great job intertwining the themes of a Romeo and Juliet tragic love story, lies, betrayal, and family. The flashbacks in the story is what broke my heart the most. It was refreshing to read a heroine (Rae) that ...more
Maria Rossy (The Bolivian Bookaholic)
“There’s something about surrounding myself with books and the stories inside them that frees me, it’s the escape I love. The ability to live in some other person’s world for a little while so I don’t have to face my own” – K. Ryan –

I received the ARC directly from the author, thank you for trusting me Ms. Ryan, it was an honor to read your new book, I really enjoyed it from the beginning to the last page, I couldn't stop reading, even at work I read some pages when I could.

The book has two
Becky Frosco
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Poulami
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Daydreaming Books.

*I received an eARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

Gosh! This book was so, sooo good! I didn't know I was going to love it this much. This book was full of twists and turns which surprised me to no end! I'm glad this book didn't disappointment and it definitely lived up to my expectations.

There has always been rivalry between the Moretti and the Callahans. It was due to Rae's fault that Sean Callahan up landed up in jail but
Book Obsessions  (Amber)
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided for honest review: This was my first book by this author and I would definitely recommend this one. The story takes place in Boston and you don't forget it. I love when you can "hear" a voice when reading and from the "wicked" and "yah," it really made me feel like I was there. (BTW, I'm slightly obsessed with any of the New England states, so this was perfect.) The characters were likeable and believable. I would have liked to see more heat (wink,wink), but since they were ...more
Books Laid Bare
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a romantic mystery of the highest order.
There is nothing like a good old inter family feud to get the blood cells pumping, but when one component of each side are suddenly closer than is probably advisable, how will life ever be the same again?
Rae was victim to a brutal attack, one that left her traumatised and her attacker in jail…but is everything as it seems or are there darker forces at play here?
Years later Rae has returned home, trying to leave the past where is should be, behind
Morgan
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Full Review can be found at http://thegraduatedbookworm.blogspot.ca

Okay, I first want to say thank you so much to K.Ryan for sending me a copy of this lovely book for an honest review.

I really liked how throughout the noel, you really got more of a modern vibe of Romeo and Juliette with two families at odds. And for good reasons of course! I loved how there was quite a bit of pop culture referenced within the book, as it really made it easier to relate. The connection that Rae and Jack have is
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rae has very little self-esteem since she's always been treated as an afterthought by her family. So now she's happy to live her life in the shadows. Seven years earlier, she was the victim of a brutal attack, and being coached by her father, the Mayor, she may have put the wrong person in prison. On her younger sister's birthday, Rae is talked in to going to a place that she should never frequent, and she meets Jack Flynn, to whom she feels an instant attraction to. Once she finds out who he ...more
Adriana
Firstly I would like to thank K.Ryan for giving me the honour of reading and reviewing her new book. Let me just say I loved her previous books and this was no exception, if not I might have loved it a little more lol

This book has it all the mystery, the heartbreak, the drama, love, friendship, secrets, lies . It takes you on a journey and you get a little bit of everything.

It starts off with Rae Moretti, she is a shell of a person, she has many demons that she is trying to overcome but finds it
VJ  Stock
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Two families—one love, destruction and broken hearts; All of the Lights by K Ryan, tells the story of an undefined romance that still conquers over the darkness.

Rae had lost it all. From her work to her boyfriend, nothing seems right for her. So what does anyone do when this happen? Pack up and get the hell out of town. She moves to Boston in hopes of making a better life for herself, after what she’s been dealing with. Doesn’t help her sister is a pain in the arse. Nothing seems to go right for
Julie Gustafson-Monk
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog

When I was offered a chance to review book by K Ryan, I jumped on the chance.
K Ryan's Carry Your Heart series was phenomenal. All of the Lights didn't disappoint either.

Your main characters are Rae and Jack.
They come from different families.
He is the enemy.
She wants to make things right.
Rae agrees to a much needed night out with her friend Bennett. She isn't thrilled about getting out because who she is.
She is afraid of what they will say
Lisa
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
My Review:

This was my first time reading a K. Ryan book && I can honestly say it won't be my last. This book had it all right from the get go it was filled with mystery, chaos && a love story which all fell perfectly in line, I was falling in love with the characters right off the bat.

Throughout the story I was always trying to be one step ahead, figuring the plot out which is damn amazing it kept me intrigued && on my toes there never was a dull moment. Rae & Jack to
Mandi Schreiner
Aug 22, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
I can't get into this one - just not for me. DNF
Angmclure
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honest Review for All of the Lights

I received this book as an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review and so happy that I did.
I had planned to read this story before being asked for an honest review as I had loved the Carry Your Heart series and this book sounded very interesting. I was not disappointed either, I love this one just as much as the others. I have already recommended this story to coworkers.

When I started the book I found myself wondering what in the world. The prologue gives a
Rozanne Visagie
Aug 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
ºARC provided by author for an honest reviewº

Title: All of The Lights
Series: Standalone
Author: K.Ryan
Genre: Contempory/Mystery Romance
Format: E-copy
Published: 22 August 2016
Rating: 4 's

I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but this book's cover got me so intrigued - and the title!! The title won me over.
This is a action packed story, full of trails and tribulations. Guilt trips and trying to do the right thing.

When you try to correct past mistakes, are you willing to take the punch
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
What a enjoyable read!! This book kept me in from the very beginning with its mystery and suspense. I love a good romance but add in the other components of this book and you have a very engrossing book that you won't want to put down.

Rae suffered an awful attack seven years ago which resulted in her sending someone to jail. She is back in her hometown trying to move on from the past and go on with her life but she has unanswered questions from that night. She is bound and determined to find
Jenny Prose
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced readers copy of this story from the author in exchange for my honest review.

I was caught off guard by this book. It is my first K. Ryan novel, but will not be my last.
The author draws you into the story, with the chemistry and the characters. It is a modern day Romeo and Juliet type story, set in Boston. This is a stand alone novel, but is definitely meant for 18+. What I loved most about the story is that no one is whom you think. We are set in Boston with Irish Southie,
Nikita Parikh
Aug 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh my God, it's like my eyes can't stop listening to your words. The story all of lights by K.Ryan is so mesmeric that I had to stop several times to absorb all of it.
So, this is the first time I am reading a book by this author and I did not know what to expect. I won an ARC of this book in exchange for a review. I am so glad that I got the opportunity to read this book.
In the book I could totally understand Rae's compulsive nature to make notes because of everything she had suffered from, it
Nicole Reads
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeee it

I read the blurb for this book and I was like: OMG I NEED TO READ THIS.
And so I did. I read it and I loved it. There hasn't been a romance story that gutted me like this one did.
With every turn of the page I found myself falling in love with each of the characters. The author made me feel like I was in there for real. I experienced every emotion, every sentiment and even shared thoughts with them.

I love how some of the characters in this book are strong,
Krista Duebner
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“For the love of Stefani Germanotta, tell the damn truth” (Ryan). And the truth, I will tell! :) K. Ryan’s newest novel, All of the Lights, is an absolute delight to read. I am intrigued by the Romeo and Juliet parallels because many authors tend to overdo it in a cliche form; however, K. Ryan does no such thing. Her parallels are unique and refreshing, and they kept me on my toes not knowing what would come next. This was compounded by the fact that there are two major story lines of the past ...more
Becky Rendon
Aug 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow! That was the perfect ending to a very twisted tale. Very poetic.

I was curious about the title originally, but having read it, the title is very fitting.

Raena will never be loved by her father, always dumped on by her sister, and constantly challenged by her best friend. These are all truths that she knows but always hopes for a different outcome.

Never one to venture far from her personal bubble, Raena is appalled at her sister's birthday request. But every the good big sister, she

• In the Unlikely Event
  • Going Nowhere Fast
  • Ex Games
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • Nobody's Hero (Burned Lands, #1)
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
  • Strong Hate
  • Desperately Seeking Epic
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Prisoned (Prisoned, #1)
  • Release
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Under a Different Sky (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #1)
  • Waiting for the Sun (Hand Over My Heart Duet, #2)
  • Regret Me Not (The Montebellos #1)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Don't Speak (A Modern Fairytale #5)
  • How the Light Gets In (Cracks Duet, #2)

K. Ryan lives in the Green Bay area with her crazy-supportive boyfriend and the best decision of her adult life, a not-so-stray cat named Oliver. When not writing, she’s either binge-watching something on Netflix, running, reading, or cheering on the Packers.

Follow her on Twitter and Instagram (@authorkryan) and Facebook or visit her website, for updates and news.