Start by marking “Infinite Dolls” as Want to Read:

Infinite Dolls

Born to be the best.

Head of his class.

No strings attached.

The third year of medical school is supposed to be the hardest, but Callum Trovatto has no idea what he's about to face when Everly Anne Brighton stands between him and a passing grade, shaking up his world with her secrets, and digging into his dark past.

Hopeless.

Trapped by her father's rules.

Longing for free
Published May 3rd 2016 (first published June 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Infinite Dolls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite Dolls

Genre – Romance
Type – Stand Alone
Cliffhanger – No
Rating – 4.25 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
Wow…this book is gripping, emotionally draining and in some ways an affirmative lesson in life. This book through the eyes of a terminal girl gives meaning to living a full life instead of worrying about making it to the next day.

This was
M. ~ B&B
You’ll find that very few things in life happen by coincidence

Infinite Dolls is a story unique in its kind. I’ve had the pleasure of getting to read this way ahead of publication date and, ever since, I’ve been excited for everyone else to read it too.

For all of you readers who like sweet and sassy heroines, and for all of you readers who love caring heroes, I have some good news, because this book has both. Everly is sassy and unattainable on the outside, but sweet and a bit afraid on the
Emalynne Wilder
Dec 12, 2013 Emalynne Wilder rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
~*~*~*~ This novel will be republished by Booktrope on May 3rd 2016. Newly edited with updated cover art ~*~*~*~*
✿kawehi.reviews
Jun 24, 2015 ✿kawehi.reviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, review-copy
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ! ☆

Damn, was this an emotional read.

After starting reading the book synopsis and getting into this read, I knew that I was going to be wrecked and an utter mess of conflicting emotions at the end.

Infinite Dolls balances a lot of life's blessings and woes, and the bittersweet comings of love.

I honestly thought that it would focus a lot on Callum's ailing ladylove, Everly Anne, but it doesn't. While it is a present f
MK~ Picky Girl
Beautiful, rich storytelling.

Review to come.
Arlene
Feb 29, 2016 Arlene rated it really liked it
I knew going into Infinites Dolls by Emalynne Wilder I’d probably be pulled in all different directions emotionally, and seeing the initial reviews with such promising ratings, I had high hopes for this story. Well, Wilder’s debut novel was everything I expected… unique, emotional and most of all hopeful. Well done!

Callum Trovatto is in his third year of medical school and knows that the last thing he has time for is falling in love. Well as fate would have it, Callum is expected to complete a d
Mollie
Jun 11, 2015 Mollie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely unique and significant. Endearing. The author is extremely talented in her way with words. Though I wasn't able to bond as quickly, strongly as I would have liked, there's no doubt this is one special piece of literature.
Erin
Jul 15, 2014 Erin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's not very often that a book moves me the way this one did. Infinite Dolls is an extremely unique story of a young man in medical school who meets a young woman with a rare genetic disorder and they fall in love. Their story is truly beautiful. Callum and Everly are both one of a kind and their interactions are both captivating and comical. They form a unique bond that slowly leads to friendship and then love.

Everly's days are numbered, but really all of our days are. Callum teaches her that
Packy Pie
Jul 04, 2015 Packy Pie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rounding up to 4.5... and I probably did not give it 5 stars only because of some editing/punctuation issues.

But HOLY CRAP THIS BOOK! Amazingly beautiful story. If you loved The Sea of Tranquility or Me Before You, you'll adore this book. It's beautiful and painful, poetic prose at one of the best. And now that I've read it, I absolutely refuse to imagine my life without having known Callum Andrew and Everly Anne. This book filled my heart up up up with Farfalla flutters and the very best kind o
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
4 stars!

Well, this is a cryfest. There is nothing traditional or usual about this impassioned love story. Which makes sense as there is nothing usual about Everly Anne’s condition or Callum’s love for her. Callum’s a med student who, while following in his father’s medical footsteps, has no desire to follow in his father’s drunken footsteps. He’s trying to blaze his own path and isn’t focused on anything other than studying. However, when the new assignment is to interview Everly to attempt to d
Mel
Nov 14, 2015 Mel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

This story was really well written. You found yourself totally invested in the characters and their journey together. They meet in College under unusual circumstances and a friendship blooms and then eventually love blooms. The relationship between Everly and Callum is lovely, it's full of sweet and endearing moments.

Everly of course has a secret and Callum makes it his mission to find out what her secret is. They have a over
Alison Benton
Jan 29, 2016 Alison Benton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOLY BUCKETS!!!!! Not just another book. I ugly cried and broke into pieces and then was stitched back together again. This book is an emotional ride that brings peace, hope, understanding and fate together. I would definitely read more from this author and wouldn't mind having a Tatum and Nick story too!
GreatWorkInProgress
I've been thinking about how to review this book for the past couple of hours - ever since I finished reading it.

I really don't think I can do it sufficiently because my heart still hurts. This story has made my heart ache so badly...

It is beautifully written, refreshingly original, somewhat quirky but very sweet, enriching and without a doubt full of love.

"I adore you endlessly..."
Shamika
Jun 20, 2015 Shamika rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is beyond beautiful and the 5 stars don't even touch on how much I loved this griping tale. Emalynne Wilder's words just touched me in this story. Incredible read and highly recommended!
Edee Fallon
Beautifully heartbreaking. Wow. Just wow.
Kelly
Feb 29, 2016 Kelly rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-tour, 2016
There are times when a book is more than a story of two people but a story about life and loss and deep love and just being! This is one of those. Ha, it’s also about the word “just” and how it’s used and how Callum Andrew didn’t like the word! He had too many bad moments associated with the loss of his mother to cancer to like the word. Once it was addressed, I couldn’t start noticing every just word in the book and its meaning. Now, I bet you won’t be able not to notice it for a while!!

“Just
Nicole Altamiranda Dumont
“Save me,” she said.
“From what?”
“Myself.”

Everly Anne
She was just a girl, his assignment and patient.
She is the girl who can’t feel her hands being burnt, the girl with scars and never ending bruises, and who can't eat in front of people.
The girl who was supposed to die at the age of three.
The sky is falling. The sky is falling. And I fear you won’t believe it until you’re covered in stars.
[image error] photo Screenshot_2016-05-03-14-54-37-1_zpsoegeztkf.png

Callum Andrew Trovatto
With a well known father in the medical world, becoming a Doctor was t
Cassie C
Feb 27, 2016 Cassie C rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Review to come!

Update 4/23/16:

See more reviews on my blog Novels and Necklaces

Actual rating 4.5 stars

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review as part of the upcoming Blog Tour. Check it out on my blog on May 3!

How it begins is how it goes.

This book blew me away. Extremely emotional and bittersweet, Infinite Dolls is a book unlike any I have read before. You know going in that Everly Anne has a terminal illness, but the beauty of this book lies in the fact that while her
Courtney  Gaston
Jul 23, 2015 Courtney Gaston rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Infinite Dolls is a different and unique story and it moves you in an unusual way. When I first started reading this book, I didn't expect the waterworks to flow. Be prepared!

This is a story of a young man in medical school who meets a young woman with a rare genetic disorder and they fall in love. This story is simply amazing and inspiring. This is a book about faith and having faith, but also about finding peace. The overall meaning of this book seems to be to allow things happen as they may.
Cat
“The worst part about a person dying is all the destruction it leaves behind [...] sometimes watching the aftermath of what it’s done to my father is worse. My mother’s pain left with her, but his pain is infinite. And if I am the flesh of his flesh and blood of his blood, then his pain is also mine, isn’t it?”[...] “I would say yes. But I would also say that means the joy is yours too. The pain comes from the joy. So there must have been so much joy that once it’s gone the world looks void.”
Yael
Jan 29, 2016 Yael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda Lee Disheveled Book Blog
A tale of hope and love, and living......

This book did not play out at all like I had expected it too. Told from Callum's POV we get to see everything through his eyes. The story however very touching, emotional, and sweet was a little drawn out. So it took me a while to get into the story and the characters, and at times I found myself wanting to skim. But overall I thoroughly enjoyed the story and it's message. Living life to it's fullest even in the midst of one that may be challenging. And f
Giovanna Bovenzi Cruz
Ho-lee -Buckets!!!!
If this isn't love In the purest form, then I don't know what it. Callum was the most patient, charming, genuine, and loving guy. Yes, Everly was sick, but she was more alive in this book than any other character. For the first half of the book, I felt like I was watching an episode of House. That's where they met, these beautiful lovers, in a hospital, trying to diagnose Everly. That's where they both really started living. One minute I'm smiling, or covering my eyes and gigg
Andrea
Jun 21, 2015 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a beautiful novel and I find it so hard to believe this could be anyone's first novel. Everything, from the writing, to the main characters, to the secondary characters was beautiful. It was inspiring and touching, while also being comical. The dialogue between the characters brought spurts of laughter within the sadness. I loved that although Everly is ill and terminal, that was not the main focus. This book was about loving someone whole heartedly despite how short your time together m ...more
April
Jan 16, 2016 April rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an emotional and heart gripping story. Everly and Callum's story was an emotional rollercoaster.
This was a well written story of accepting what life gives you and trying to make the best of. Learning not to be scared to live.
I was rooting for Callum and Everly throughout the entire story. I wanted them to have a happy ending and in a way, they did.

****received an ARC for a honest review****
Marcie Wegner
Jun 23, 2015 Marcie Wegner rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a book! I stayed up way past my bedtime reading and then I couldn't go to sleep thinking about it. It was well written, with a well thought out story line. I felt the complex emotions right along with the characters. I can't believe this is a debut novel. I am looking forward to reading Emalynne Wilder's next novel.
bestofjess
May 04, 2016 bestofjess rated it it was amazing

Everly's beauty rivaled the way autumn leaves strip branches to the bone.

InfiniteDolls

Infinite Dolls by Emalynne Wilder

Publication date: May 3rd 2016
Genres: New Adult, Romance

Synopsis:

Born to be the best.

Head of his class.

No strings attached.

The third year of medical school is supposed to be the hardest, but Callum Trovatto has no idea what he’s about to face when Everly Anne Brighton stands between him and a passing grade, shaking up his world with her secrets, and digging into his dark pa
Christine
4.5 STARS!

Wow. Infinite Dolls is a beautifully written story about finding love when you least expect it. It will tug your heart in multiple places...more like it was being stabbed multiple times. You will definitely have THE FEELS. It left me speechless and an emotional mess. It made me appreciate living in the moment and the people I have in life. My heart still hurts...hours after finishing it.

Thoughts:

PLOT LINE - I really don't have the words to describe how heart wrenching this story can b
Leanna Wallace
Jan 20, 2016 Leanna Wallace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Infinite praises for this amazing book!!! I loved this book so much. What a beautiful story about love, loss, staying strong, and staying in the now. This story was so beautifully written and definitely tugged at my heartstrings.

"Everly sat silent and composed. Her eyes listened, her ears absorbed. She was like a journal entry, comfortable and leading" This is an example of the amazing fresh writing style in this book.

Everly has some secrets and Callum is clueless to them. He has a colorful pas
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Revelry
  • Written in the Stars
  • Uncharted (Unexpected #3)
  • Sins of the Father (Jesus Freaks, #1)
  • Dusty (Dusty, #1)
  • Finding Sadie: A Prequel (Los Rancheros, #3)
  • The Last Hour (Thompson Sisters, #4)
  • The End: A Dusty Futuretake (Dusty, #1.25)
  • Shy Kinda Love (What Kinda Love #1)
  • De zwarte met het witte hart
  • Lord John and the Haunted Soldier (Lord John Grey, #2.5)
  • Fire of the Sea
  • A Fighting Chance
  • The Mermaid & The Crocodile (The Kill List, #1)
  • 1953
  • Locked Away (Living With Lies, #2)
  • Carolina Hurricane (Drive Me Wild #1)
  • Life's A Cappella (A Cappella, #1)
Emalynne Wilder is the voice of the Broken Hearted. The Forgotten. The Unheard. Painfully shy in person. Unapologetic on paper. She's the girl listening to your dirt from the corner of the room, as she plots turning tragedy into triumph.

"The voices in my head are shadows." - Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros

More about Emalynne Wilder...

“It began with your eyes cast down, and mine looking right at you,
I watched you rule out hundreds of questions and accept only mine. I poured my stories into your eager heart, and you sparked faith inside the stubbornness of mine. Our beginning was written in the stars—how could it not be?”
3 likes
“You aren’t some dream I want to relive. You’re the part of my life that someone has decided to rip away and I’m trying to figure out how to tie us back together.” 2 likes