Start by marking “Exquisite Karma (Iron Horse MC, #4)” as Want to Read:
Exquisite Karma (Iron Horse MC, #4)

Exquisite Karma

(Iron Horse MC #4)

~Author's Note-Exquisite Karma is part 2 of Beach and Sarah's story. Part 1, Exquisite Redemption, should be read first for the most enjoyment.~

Life as the old lady of Carlos 'Beach' Rodriguez, National President of the Iron Horse MC, was everything I never knew I wanted. Not only did I have a good man who treated me like a queen and loved me like crazy, I also had a
Published April 21st 2016 by Honey Mountain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Exquisite Karma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exquisite Karma

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Fuck it, 5 Big Ones

So it's been irritating me that I haven't really reviewed reviewed the last few books I've read, including this entire smutastic fuck fest of an MC/BDSM/survivalist/religious cult shit show of awesome sauce series.

Say THAT^^^ five times fast.

I have been saying to myself, "Self, you are SOOOOO far behind!"

And then I realized...

description

Seriously though, apparently I felt all "behind the collegiate curve" there for a minute and then also realized...

And has been - for ME - for like...wel
Wendy
Re-read 3/22/17....still one of my favorite biker books :)

This is the 4th book in this series, but it's the second book about Sarah and Beach. Their story continues and so does the crazy shit surrounding them.

Again....I'm not going into the plot, because there is just too much to go into.

Eventhough everyone in this book is crazy on some level, I really enjoyed these two books (I skipped 1 and 2) and the amazing couple that is Sarah and Beach.

The only thing bothering me, is that there is so muc
Emily
Part 2 of Sarah and Beach's story.

Sarah is trying to find the mother who betrayed not only her, but her man's club. She is hiding in plain sight with disguises but with her pregnancy it is getting harder to do. Beach is going out of his mind wanting to know if Sarah is safe, the last time he saw her did not go well and what he said to her cut her deep. He wants her back and by his side, will he find her in time?

This was an excellent finale to Sarah and Beach's story. You knew a lot because of th
Laurie
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better and better!

If you haven’t read Exquisite Trouble and Exquisite Danger, stop reading this and go read those. Exquisite Redemption and Exquisite Karma are companion books that tell the true story of how Beach and Sarah met and fell in love and what happened during the time Sarah was missing while looking for her mother. I’m not a big fan of books that go over old ground, but the insight into what happened to Sarah kept me engaged even though I knew how it worked out in
Page
Oct 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really good. Yes, we have already experienced 90% of this book's storyline in the previous 3 books of this series, but it still managed to hold it's own. No reason not to give it 5 stars.
Despina
Apr 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Disappointed, for me this was basically Exquisite Danger, redone from Sarah's POV.
Brandi
Mar 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: mc-bikers
This was good. Lots of sexy times, action & adventure.

I'm not sure I came away with a lot of new information from the storyline but I enjoyed every scene that Beach & Sarah shared with one another. I couldn't help but swoon from the love that radiated from Beach's eyes every time he looked at her. (I also gobbled up every single sentence where Smoke & Swan were concerned because they are THE best!)

The big mystery still remains though & I NEED to know the answer! Who is Chief &am
 Joyce
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMGosh, another cliff and a date isn't even out for the next book! And of course I had to go sand read the excerpt. Ugh!
Amber J.
This was a great conclusion to Sarah and Beach's love story, but really leaves us hanging as far as who "The Chief" is and how many people inside the MC are involved with this traitor.

I am psyched to read Lyric and Hustler's story...should be good!
Chirality
I loved the first 3 books in this timeline, and had high hopes here, but I barely finished it. I love this story, I hated the way it was told this time around. It has been months since I read the second part of Swan's story, so I would not have actually minded a little more explanation of the events that take place in both books, I was just confused a lot of the time as the story jumped from plot point to plot point, trying to carefully hit each event where the timelines cross over without givin ...more
Bwmurf
Sep 25, 2016 marked it as maybe
Di
Phenomenal

You definitely must read the series in order. Including the Submissive's Wish series.
As Beach and Sarah move through their trials and tribulations, your can't help but be drawn into their drama.

I must say, this was an easy read. Terrific flow from scene to scene.

Thank you for the ending! This one left me wanting more, however did not have the massive cliffhanger, some of the others in the series had.

I am content to wait for late 2016 for the next installment.
Deborah
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding! Beach and Sarah have so much chemistry. Their love and passion for each other will always win over evil. But can trust win over love? Who will protect them from an insider that's determined to destroy the Club. Ann Mayburn is a genius. I absolutely loved the intertwined stories and found this book to be perfect! Looking forward to book 5!
Sivutha
5 Kickass Stars

It's a continuation of Beach and Sarah's story. This book are in Sarah and Beach's POV of what is going on in Exquisite Trouble and Exquisite Danger. I can't wait for the next book :)
HeatherTX
Another great addition to the Iron Horse series.

I'm already chomping at the bit for Hustler & Lyric's story in Exquisite Innocence.
Gucci Girl 35
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Absolutely love this series. Exquisite Karma is the conclusion to Sarah and Beach's story and it's so good. Mayburn gives us more clues into the evil group trying to take Iron Horse down, I have my theories on who "Chief " is and all I will say is his name ends with and E. Beach is one sexy biker and Sarah is one strong female lead. This is Sarah and Beach's side of the story, this book follows the same time line as the first two books. It ends at the same time of Storm and Swan's story.
HotChocolate.and.Books
RATING: 3.5/5

Now I really liked this book and this end. I am still not over the writer rushing into things and living things in the dark. We never know how and when Beach proposed to Sarah, how did they both lived the pregnancy or the birth... I felt like the writer could've taken more time to develop things. I also felt like Sarah did not actually do much but it was more Mimi and family's doing. I also struggled with the timeline but I, for sure, enjoyed it more than the two first books.
Tania Smith
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So so good. Beach and Sarah one hot explosive couple.
Larissa Roberts
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book. It is definitely in my top ten books. 💕💕💕
Daniela
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one as much as the other in the series. Sarah is one kick ass bitch and Beach is positively YUMMY! I hope there are more in the series because the secondary characters are very interesting indeed!
Maria
Mar 12, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5/3 bah, avrei preferito che lui avesse un po' più di carisma nel risolvere i problemi, magari con l'aiuto degli altri ma mi è sembrato piuttosto incompetente per essere il capo di un "club". Hanno fatto tutto gli altri. Ma in generale sono un po' insoddisfatta e non so dire neanche bene perché in realtà.
MillsyLovesBooks
5 Exquisite Stars!!
I'm an Ann Mayburn's Stalker she is one of my most Favourite Authors I've never read a bad read from her and the Exquisite Series is my favourite so couldn't wait to delve back into Sarah and Beach's story. Although this is a cross over book from the first two in the series it never feels repetitive and holds it own. All it did for me was just refresh bits from the previous books and like the others I devoured it. I would Highly Recommend that you read the series in order and
Mignon Mykel
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The first four books in this series are essentially two two-part stories, so while you may see the series order as this being book 4, you do need to read book 3 at the minimum -- because it is in Redemption that Sarah and Beach's story "truly" begins (and that is in quotes because let's be honest, their story has been around since book one).

Quick background: Sarah and Swan are sisters, Beach and Smoke are MC brothers. Sarah and Swan also have family dealings in the mafia, so not only do you get
Candace
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exquisite Karma
By Ann Mayburn
Review by Candace Fox
5 Candi Kisses
Excellent addition to a great series!

In this volume of the Iron Horse Series by Ann Mayburn, we get the rest of Sarah and Beach’s story.
The action never stops, the intrigue is exciting and the love shines through.

Sarah fights for her and her sister life by trying to stop the evil her birth mother has put in place.

Beach is trying to find Sarah and is completely miserable without her and feeling so much guilt for the awful words sp
Leeann Pule
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beach and Sarah's happy ending...

After being Beach's old lady almost a year Sarah has found a family, and they have her back. Or so she believes until her Mom does the unthinkable and all hell breaks loose. With the mC thinking she was in on the scam with her Mom, she does the unthinkable and sets out to prove her innocence and protect the MC, her family, and he man she loves so much. But will she be able to pull it off in time to save everyone?

Strange things are happening within the MC and As t
Heather Major
Freaking awesome is the only way to sum up this book. If you haven't read any of the books from this series yet, you really should go back and start from the very beginning or at least start with book #3 since this is the continuation of that book. Books 1-2 follow along the same time line but are told from Swan (Sarah's twin sisters) perspective and books 3-4 are through Sarah's perspective.

In this book we uncovering more information about what happend to the Iron Horses missing shipments and w
Julie Barrett
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Exquisite Karma is part two of Sarah and Beach's story, so you definitely need to read Exquisite Redemption which is part one of the story first. I really enjoyed the first part of the story so I was looking forward to the conclusion, and the author didn't let me down. I literally couldn't put this book down, it is totally addictive. It's a real roller coaster ride, with lots of emotional ups and downs that make for exciting reading.

Ann Mayburn is up there with my favourite authors, she has a re
Di Anne Sandvik
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg! There is going to be more!

After I read several of Ann Mayburn's books I emailed asking her what I should read next. She suggested her MC series and I was very reluctant. I never in my wildest dreams thought I could fall in love with a series about a MC. But I have! I feel in love with Swan and Smoke's story and thought it was amazing but that was until I met Sarah and Beach. Their story takes this series to another level. The 4th book in the series brings everything to fruition. Ann Maybur
Jennifer Mcclarity
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok. I really enjoyed this book and I'm so glad I got to read Beach and Sarah's story. The 5 rating is purely for their story. I didn't realize there'd be more books which I'm not disappointed in at all especially after getting a glimpse of Hustler and Lyric's book. I can't wait till the next book comes out. I was; however, sad that I didn't get to find out who was the mastermind behind all the betrayal. Which I still think it's Lance. My biggest issue with the book was the typos and there were a ...more
Debbie Chittenden
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
Ann Mayburn is fantastically brutal yet sensual all in the same breath. She portraits violence, lust, passion, and love in the same sentence. The "Exquisite" series is so powerful. Sarah and Swan are so beautiful, sweet, loving, yet deadly. They both have the same characteristics yet are so very different. I simply love their strength. Each series of books are excellent.

"Karma" has it's own violence and mayhem. Sarah doesn't put up with anything or anyone; not even Beach. I love her spunk and t
  • Harley Quinn (2013- ) #14
  • Glacier
  • You Belong to Me
  • Evil?
  • Unbreakable (Fallen Aces MC, #2)
  • Shackled
  • Absolute Lovers (Absolute, #2)
  • Rigid (Biker MC Romance, #4)
  • Going Deep (Divemasters, #2)
  • Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)
  • Sacred Revelations (Chronicles of Surrender, #2)
  • Backlash (Winter's Wrath, #1)
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • Safewords Davenport and Chiffon (Safeword, #4)
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

Fro

Iron Horse MC (5 books)
  • Exquisite Trouble (Iron Horse MC, #1)
  • Exquisite Danger (Iron Horse, MC #2)
  • Exquisite Redemption (Iron Horse MC, #3)
  • Exquisite Innocence (Iron Horse MC, #5)