Start by marking “Axe's Fall (Insurgents MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Axe's Fall (Insurgents MC #4)

Axe's Fall

(Insurgents MC #4)

The first time Axe saw her at his friend’s wedding, he knew she’d have her long legs wrapped around his waist, moaning and begging for more.

A member of the Insurgents Motorcycle Club, Axe has the tattoos, the ripped body, and the badass attitude. He’s great in bed and always leaves women pleading for more. But…

Don’t ask him to commit.
Don’t ask for a phone call.
Don’t ex
Published February 22nd 2016 by Chiah Wilder

To ask other readers questions about Axe's Fall, please sign up.
Chiah Wilder The book comes out on February 23rd. Sorry, I didn't see your question until now.

Carissa
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s-2016
As always Chiah Wilder gives us a kickass biker story that only serves to get your blood pumping and craving for more.

Ofcourse we can all guess that the name is synonymous with Axe falling in love, and boy do I love a tough and rough biker falling head over heels. But what I loved even more, was that Axe continued to be the epitome of the Alpha male. When you think animal kingdom, think of Axe.

Axe is a brother in the Insurgents MC. He's accustomed to easy women-club whores, hang arounds- and he
She Hearts Books
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-heart-mcs
I am a huge fan of the Insurgents MC Series and couldn't wait to read Axe's story. I loved that Bay just blew him out of the water. Known for being the one and done guy, he had no idea that she would rock his world after one night together. She loved being with him, but they live so far away that she resigns herself to him just being a memory. Until she gets an assignment that brings them back together and puts her in danger. I really loved these two together and can't wait to read more in the s ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
Although this is the fourth book in the Insurgents MC, each book can be read as standalones. This is my first read of this series and I found it easy to drop into and understand the feel of the MC.

Axe and Baylee meet at a wedding and hook up for a one night stand with no intentions to stay in touch, but then when her job takes her to Pinewood Springs and she comes face to face with the sexy one nighter who she has been unable to get out of her head. Little does she know it was the same for Axe.

Paula White
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beta read - loved this one like I have the rest of the series
Stephanie Beasley
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Axe's Fall: Insurgents Motorcycle Club

Awesome story!! Loved watching Axe fall hard for his lady. There was a good dose of drama that kept the story moving forward. Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next in the story. I recommend this story.
Erica
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm one of the few that walked into the Insurgents MC series at book 4, I haven't read the previous books in this series as this one can be read as a standalone but after reading it I went back for the other three, if they are anything like Axe's Fall I'm sure I'll love them.

This is Axe and Baylee's story.
She doesn't have time for a relationship while she's trying to build her career, figures there will be time for boyfriends once she makes partner.
But every girl has needs.
Needs she hopes to ful
Marie
This is one of my favorite MC series to read and I have been waiting for Axe's story! Axe is the quintessential playboy and by that I mean he is a man whore who doesn't sleep with the same woman twice and always seems to have a woman (or two or three or more) warming his bed each night. However when he meets and hooks up with Baylee at a wedding he can't seem to get her out of his mind. However they both go about their lives and then they meet again when Baylee comes to town for work.

I have to
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r
It's a MUST READ 2 person POV suspense romance with a MC. It might have a MC in it but it was more on the romance side of things and not so much the hard core MC type things. It was a nice change of pace even if their was some bad guys, love, and loads and loads of passion. I did feel like I was waiting for something more to happen it just seemed like something was missing almost the whole story, the mystery of it was not lost on me and really kept me turning the pages trying to figure out the m ...more
Franci Neill
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Excellent Stars

I've been wanting to read Axe's story since I finished Chas's Fervor and it was worth the wait. While this is part of a series, all the books can be read as standalones. Axe is a guy that likes to get in and get out so to speak and doesn't do relationships or more than one time with any woman. Baylee is on the fast track to partnering at her architectural firm and like Axe doesn't have time for relationships. So when she's planning to attend a friend's wedding she goes into
Renee Entress
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Hawk's Property (Insurgents MC, #1)
Jax's Dilemma (Insurgents MC, #2)
Chas's Fervor (Insurgents MC, #3)

This is Baylee and Axe’s story. Both Axe and Baylee don’t do relationships. Baylee is too busy and Axe does not want to commit. What happens when Axe changes his mind and wants more from Baylee. One passion filled night has the
Toula
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
M/C story . Hero is Axe . Heroine is Baylee .
Axe gets an invite to his friends wedding in Denver . At the reception all he sees a leggy woman and he imagines her legs wrapped around him . Sure enough they hock up for a one night stand . Baylee never has a one night stand but for the hot gentleman she directs him up to her room . They had a wild and dirty night . When she wakes up Axe is gone. Weeks later Axe can't get her off his mind .
Baylee works for an architect firm . Little does she know
Will2pear95
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'll admit I was not the biggest fan of the first book in the Insurgent MC series. Cara was way to wishy washy with her feelings for Hawk IMO. And the second book was just so-so for me. But the author really turned it around for me with the last two books. Axe and Baylee were a great couple. I loved how Axe dealt with his feelings for Baylee and how Baylee realized she could count on Axe to have her back. I can't wait for the next book to come out.
Judy
Mar 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Started out good but ended up being an average read.
Brenda
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2016, mc-alphas
Ehhhh, Ax is an arrogant pr**k and turned me off from the get-go. I just couldn't rally behind him no matter how I tried....sorry. Great cover, though!
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
ok
Taya
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book, it didn't have the usual I like you one minute and hate you the next kinda trope.
Baylee and Axe have a one-night stand when they attend their friends wedding, they don't exchange names, numbers or any personal information.
When Axe goes to the architecture meeting for the strip mall that his club is having built he comes face to face with Ms. Baylee Peters.
There is a lot of chemistry between the two of them, once they start seeing each other Baylee starts feeling someon
Rebecca
Axe he never wanted an olady he just wanted a one night stand with the sexy one in tge gorgeous dress, now after that one night he can't get her out of his mind. plenty of hot sex and fun

Brianna also just after a one night stand, she's here for a job only nut then he walks back into her life they have fun hot sex could it lead to more , and will she remember who it was thst took her mother away from her at an early age but for some reason can't remember will she ever know and if she does find th
Rhonda S Powell
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Great storyline

Loved the story of a chance encounter connecting two people that would otherwise never have crossed paths. Axe’s persona was developed in previous books in the series. This side of Axe showed a man w/ heart. The dialogue prevented me from giving Axe’s Fall the rating it should’ve received. Axe was portrayed as a Neanderthal; all brawn, no brain. He was given a job by his MC based on his knowledge & abilities that were never shown. The sexual tension was there but the conversa
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Axe and Baylee have a one night stand after a friends wedding. They are both good with that until he sees her in his hometown. She has a job to do and his MC is involved. These two are beautiful together and they handle the stress that comes with her job. When her mother's murder comes back to the surface, she knows she is in mortal danger. Can he keep her safe or will she meet the same fate her mother met?

Excellent writing
Fatimama
I really enjoyed this! Axe (H) and Baylee (h) had a very hot one night stand with no names, no info. They couldn't forget each other even after a few weeks and Axe was actually celibate and wasn't intimate with anyone else because he couldn't stop thinking about Baylee and he reached out to his friend to get her info.

I also liked that Baylee was made partner in her firm, she didn't give up her career dream. She made certain compromises sure by moving to Axe's town but she retained her position i
Julie Jackson
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Axe and Baylee have a one night stand after a friends wedding. They are both good with that until he sees her in his hometown. She has a job to do and his MC is involved. These two are beautiful together and they handle the stress that comes with her job. When her mothers murder comes back to the surface, she knows she is in mortal danger. Can he keep her safe or will she meet the same fate her mother met?
Excellent writing
Denise
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I was on the edge of my seat this whole book tying to figure out who was after Baylee. Loved how she would kick axe out like he used to with women! So funny. Baylee was good for axe and I loved how he would be there for her. Great book.
Bronney Keenahan
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better with Axe and Baylee's story. A strong alpha male, hot, sexy and a total manwhore. And Baylee who is a strong and independent women. The story line is great and the hot and sexy details are some of the best I've read.
Dawn Pressel
Jul 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm glad I finished the book because I nearly didn't. While the "man whore finds love" story has been done many times the story still came together very well in the end
KIMBERLY Bell
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Axes falls real hard!

Who killed mommy? This was a question I couldn't answer. I wasn't sure how it was all going to come together. Boy was I surprised! Enjoyed it to the last word!
Stephanie Dalton
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You get the feeling you know these characters personally! Especially some of their stories!
Mollie
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Tracy Postiglione
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Loving this series. Love all the alphas and there women. Axe finally found is match. This series is a family. 5 stars.
Janet Holderman
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the Insurgents MC
Lynn
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-ku
I've rated each of books 1-4 in the Insurgents series at 4 stars because I enjoyed the stories, however I was slightly put off by some of the language from the men was a bit 'girlie'.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hard Ride (The Slayers MC #2)
  • Devil in the Detail (Butcher Boys, #4)
  • Snake (No Prisoners MC, #5)
  • Desire (The Seductors, #1)
  • A Lighter Shade of Blue (Kings of Chaos, #2)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Nordic Lessons
  • Teaching Aleck (The Last Hangman MC, #2)
  • Long, Lonely Nights (The Protectors, #1)
  • Unexpected Love (Love, #2)
  • Pearl's Blaze (Devil's Iron MC #2)
  • Faith’s Temptation (Dueling Dragons MC #1)
  • Steele (House Of Payne, #5)
  • Absolution (Heaven's Rejects MC #3)
  • Without Mercy (Babylon MC, #2)
  • Losing Control (Heaven Hill, #3)
  • Riding For Her
Chiah Wilder writes about rough, sexy men who know how to treat their women.

Always a lover of books, she began writing at a young age and continued through college with collections of short stories. Figuring she had to grow up and get a “real” job, her writing was placed on the back burner.

Her love of reading has always been center front in her life. Chiah’s love of bad boys both in and out of fic

Insurgents MC (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Hawk's Property (Insurgents MC #1)
  • Jax's Dilemma (Insurgents MC #2)
  • Chas's Fervor (Insurgents MC #3)
  • Banger's Ride (Insurgents MC, #5)
  • Jerry's Passion (Insurgents MC, #6)
  • Throttle's Seduction (Insurgents MC, #7)
  • Rock's Redemption (Insurgents MC, #8)
  • Outlaw Xmas (Insurgents MC #10)
  • Wheelie's Challenge (Insurgents MC, #11)
  • Insurgents MC Romance Series (Insurgents MC, #5-8)