Start by marking “Country Love (Rose Farm Trilogy Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Country Love (Rose Farm Trilogy Book 3)

Country Love

(Rose Farm #3)

Abel Lee
When Savannah Mae opened the envelope revealing the note and the picture of my ex-girlfriend, I prayed she wouldn't leave me. All I needed was time to explain. I had to talk to her and finally tell her the truth. I just prayed it wasn't too late.

Savannah Mae
When I saw that picture of a battered and beaten woman, I had to leave. I had no idea where I was goin', b
Published June 7th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Country Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Country Love

Lou Mohler
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As far as cliffhangers go this by far has been the best.
It is full of love, hope and friendship.
You will fall in love with all the characters as you see them go through daily challenges.
This is a MUST READ.
Delfina Grasso
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
omg this was a very interesting one what I hope it going one way just went another as always it makes you cry and laugh at the way it ended . love it but ended too soon. I give it a 5 thumps up...
Cathy Stotts
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
And Brenda Kennedy continues her WOW factor.. This third book of the Rose Farm Series is an awesome ending to a great story. This book was special to me because I live in one of the towns mentioned and I have been to a lot of the places where the characters go to eat or shop. I also want to take off and go visit some of the stores she mentioned, but I have to stop myself because some of them came from her imagination and are not real even tho they seem so. The characters are also made up but I w ...more
Dove Bailey
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Abel Lee and Savannah Mae have had a less than perfect start to their relationship. There is still a killer on the loose in Rose Farm and the threatening letters and horrifying pictrues continue to be sent to Savannah Mae. Will Abel Lee's past contiue to haunt him? Will they be able to find whos be hind all of the treats? Will Abel Lee and Savannah Mae be able to have the happy ever after they both deserve so much, or will the past be too much for either of them to handel? Find out in the last b ...more
Teresa  -Poised Pen Productions
It seems like I'm practically gushing about each of the Brenda Kennedy books I have read lately and this one is no exception. I have loved following the journey of Abel Lee and Savannah Mae, through the good times and the bad times. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough to find out if their love could survive the truth of Abel's haunting past.
The author does a superb job of letting the reader peek inside her character's inner feelings. As you read you find yourself searching your heart to see h
deborah hill
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Better than five stars

I have loved brenda kennedy from the very first trilogy she wrote. I get so excited when a new one written. From page one I'm hooked. Every character is believable and make me feel like I know them personally. The love of friends family and community are always held in high regard. The story itself was incredibly told and written. Loved it. Highly recommend this story and this amazing author.
Heather Cicio
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As usual, Brenda Kennedy knows how to keep us on the edge right up until the end. Just when you think you have it all figured out, she throws in a curve ball. Wow!! I loved the suspense in this book and I love how it all wrapped up. And it is always a pleasure to catch up with some of our favorite characters from previous books. I will definitely miss Abel, Savannah and all of the country gang. I loved it and can't wait for more from Brenda.
Melissa Harvey
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is by far the best Brenda Kennedy book that I have read yet! This book was perfection, point blank period. It took my one bottle of wine and a half box of Kleenex to get through. This book ties up the series and answers all the questions that that were floating through your mind since the first one. We got a clear glimpse into the past and also got to visit a few of our favorite people from other series! I loved everything about the book and highly recommend it!!
Amy Sperry
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
By far an excellent end to a even better trilogy. The small town setting brought me back to my own childhood where manners and politeness were still common. After all Savannah and Abel have been through will there love be enough to overcome even the darkest of secrets? Love the characters and storyline, made me wish my southern accent never went away..;)
Casey
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing ending to this latest trilogy by Brenda Kennedy!! I think this might just be one of the best books I've ever read from her!! She had love, tears, and suspense that just kept you on your toes. The whole story comes together in this final book and I promise you won't regret it!
Nicole
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful conclusion. Brenda Kennedy knows how to rope you in and keep you on the edge of your seat. Will Abel Lee finally have what is truly wants? Will Savanah Mae make it down the aisle? Will they survive the twisted mind of the stalker/murderer?

Stephanie Smith
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brenda Kennedy never disappoints her readers! Book 3 in the Rose Farm Trilogy is just as amazing as all of her other books!
Ashley Stevenson
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book exchange for an honest review. Love Savannah Mae and Abel Lee conclusion to their story. It was heartache and emotional moments but a wonderful ending.
Stace
Dec 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the storyline and characters, but not well written. Felt this last book just had a bunch of filler and repeated phrases over and over.
D.B. Jones
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of reading Brenda Kennedy’s Country Love before its release. I was captivated from the moment I opened the pages of the first book in The Rose Farm Trilogy. This author gives you an inside look at the heart and soul of Savannah Mae and Abel Lee. Brenda shares their struggles, their anguish, their challenges, and the great love they have for their community and family. This story is a compelling and heart-warming event that spans through the entire Trilogy. If you haven’t read thi ...more
Jessica Means
Apr 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Savanna and Able have had a rough start to their relationship. But after everything that has happened and its just not one thing but one after another after another and they have managed to survive still in love. The whole trilogy is a romantic story that has everything a love story should but also has cliffhangers and roller coasters that keep you interested and wondering what is going to happen next.
Andrea Fleury
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Loved this series. Lots of love and family values. With all the twists and turns in the story I was surprised a lot. Wonderful ending.
Zoe Wilson
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rose farm 3

Another brilliant book by Brenda. I loved this last book in the rose farm trilogy and I hope we get to see more of the characters in any future books
LIbby Johnson
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. Just when I thought it was going one, another surprise turn.
Kimberly Jean
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Found a mistake in storyline. You shared baby boy name in book two but in book three it's like Abel had never heard it before.
Sherry
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There is nothing better than to curl up with a book by Brenda Kennedy. She has gone and outdone herself yet again.
Mandy Menasco
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great ending of this trilogy
Emilia Campbell
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Could not put it down love her trilogies. I have learned when you read the first book in her trilogy I might as well purchase book 2 and 3.
Edith Marsh
Mar 22, 2017
Teresa Denham
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best series ever!

The first book I wrote a review. The second I couldn't. I was too excited to read the last book. I love how the story came together. I love Abel Lee and Savannah Mae. Okay, where's the next book you wrote. Thanks, what a fun way to finish a afternoon. Teresa
Lourdes Lopez
Jul 29, 2016
Sue Mattocks
Jan 25, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Brenda Kennedy is an award winner, an Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and a Publishers Weekly bestselling author. She is a true believer of romance. Her stories are based on the relationships that define our lives - compassionate, emotionally gripping, and uplifting novels with true to life characters, that stay with her readers long after the last page is turned.

Her varied, not always pleasant backgro

Rose Farm (3 books)
  • Forever Country
  • Country Life (The Rose Farm Trilogy Book 2)