Start by marking “Frequency (Frenzy #3)” as Want to Read:
Frequency (Frenzy #3)

Frequency

(Frenzy #3)

When the Infected attacked, something horrific happened to Porschia Grant. Porschia in Frenzy was scary; Porschia with hallucinations is terrifying. There has to be a reason, and there must be a cure for the episodes refusing to release her from their tentacles of insanity.
Saul is in the center of the city surrounded by secrets–some are damning, some are eye opening—other
Published April 11th 2016

Start your review of Frequency (Frenzy #3)
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sex-none

I've been avoiding books that are part of a series for a while now, I got bored of having the story dragged out over 4 or 5 books. But the description of this one and the shorter length of the first book, had me making an exception.

Normally I need romance and sex in my books to really enjoy them (I'll make no excuses, I'm a certified perv),but the world, story and questions Casey L.Bond has woven together over these books have been worth going without it. In fact, sex wouldn't have fit in here (
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
I am absolutely in love with this series, and this book just up’d my eternal love for the series to the next level. I honestly didn’t think I could love it any more than I already did. But so much happens with everyone, not just Porschia, all throughout the book. There was just so much to take in: secrets, romance, change! So much change!!

Even though it seems like the series is coming to a close with FREQUENCY, there is still 3 more books left in the series with a lot that still needs to be told
Rabid Reader
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
The third audiobook in this dystopian urban fantasy series continues the story from where book two left off. Porschia is sick and is having terrible hallucinations but no one knows why, or how to make her better. Saul is now one of the infected and has been taken to the city by Roman’s brother, and the treaty between the night walkers and the colony has collapsed. This fast-paced story takes you on a journey filled with surprises, revelations, twists, loss and hope. Many truths are uncovered, he ...more
Jennifer Treviño
This book!!!
Each book in this series has pulled me in further & further. I am completely obsessed at this point. These characters have continued to grow ensuring I needed more...more...more. Surprisingly their story has taken a completely different direction than I believed it would. What an exciting adventure we are now on. Frequency is my favorite of this series, so far! It was even better than I hoped it would be!
Frenzy is exactly how I feel while engulfed in this world. I want to know what’s
Nyxed - The Book Snob
.....aaaaand third try is a resounding "nope." Read about 1/4 of this installment, skimmed the rest hoping for things to get more interesting and for Porschia to stop being such a whiny brat. Nope. Didn't happen. It did become glaringly obvious that this series was meant for a more Y.A. than adult audience. I wish author's included a note to this effect in their synopses.

Not what I hoped. Too bad. Tage had potential. No idea why Roman had the rep he started out with. His badassery fell so fucki
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. Where do I begin? Book 3 has been very enlightening on the inner workings of the colony, the Elders, Night walkers, and Infected. The sneaky, conniving, underhandness of it all. They are all bastards! The whole lot. Except Tage. Had you told me in Book 1 that Tage would be the hero of the story I would have called you a liar. Bravo Casey!!! You took a deplorable character, redeemed him, and made me love him. That takes skill. You have mad skills Casey Bond!
Sheena
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's midnight and I just finished this book but all I can think is wow. Casey could have ended the series right now, tied it up in a little bow. I have a feeling there's more to Romans story and there was no big war no blood shed (maybe I just watch too much Game of Thrones) so I must read on.... ...more
Maggie Vitela
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
omg. I love how when one thing happens. It just doesn't affect the main character and all you hear is about how they see and feel. I love the different perspectives, although I tend to hate it, but this series is perfect for. ...more
Brittany Perry
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick paced read. I think this was the highest point of the series thus far. Lots of discoveries and secrets in this one. I love how the vampirism and infected effect one another lots of entertainment.
Tina
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love listening to Amanda Billings narration of Frequency. I loved the way this story by Casey L. Bond. the characters are absolutely thrilling and all the twists and turns in the story is such a imagatived and thrilling read.
Kaila
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Amazing continuation to the series. Can't have guessed that character twist! I wonder what happens next! Starting it right away!
Kylie Allen
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On to the next.

Well thank goodness some good came from all that bad. I can't wait to read the next book. So excited to see where Portia ends up next.
Courtney Moctezuma
Amazing!

Each installment has so many shocking twist, I can't seem to put this series down. I simply love it too much!
Crystal Gray
Oct 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-gems
Casey does it again

This story took an unexpected turn. It ended well and could have been the end of the series. I am curious to see what the next book brings.
Michele Evans
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

The infected and nightwalkers face off again with Portia and Mercedes right in the middle of it. Do the sisters make up before they kill each other?
Monica Bready
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Starting #4 right now. Good, fast reads!
Bookish Addict
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing Frenzy story. It's a quick read. There are a lot of secrets that unfolded and many surprises, mostly betrayal. Again, can't wait to read the rest of the series! ...more
Jenna
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
No time to write a review I will be reading through the night I need to know what happens next.
Christos Giorgio
Compelling

As far as vampire books are concerned, this one deserves some attention. Great characters and a side to vampirism often entertained by authors.
Ethan Gregory
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*****
My Thoughts:

As anyone who follows this blog will well know, I am a huge Casey L. Bond fan. Admittedly, I haven't read her entire backlog and just recently jumped on board the Bond Bandwagon, but even based on the few works I have devoured, I can say with confidence that she's one of the most talented writers I've worked with as of late. Her stories are full of gripping emotion and such vivid plots and settings that r
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Frequency by Casey L. Bond is the third book in the Frenzy series. As this is the only book I have read in this series, this review is based solely on this book. I’m pretty sure reading the first two books would help me to understand what is happening in Frequency, but it did not distract from the story. In fact, I want to go back and grab the first two books just so I can see how these characters ended up where they are in Frequency.
This is a story of vampires and zombies, or the Infected and N
Tina
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Frequency is the 3rd book in the Frenzy series and boy was it good. After reading the first two books, I was already addicted to the series and to my yummy book boyfriend Tage. Author Casey L. Bond has a hit with this series for sure. Not only did I get vampires, but infected zombie like creatures too. Yes!

The story continued right where we left off in book two. I was on the edge of my seat and even a few curse words may have flown out of my mouth. The action was immediate and my emotions were a
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
This is book three in the Frenzy series! We start right where we left off...

Porschia is heartbroken after what happened at the end of book two, plus she's dangerously sick and no one knows how to help her. Saul is in the city with all the other infected trying to figure his new life out...

I nodded and he pulled me into his chest. “You did the right thing, kitten.”
If he was right, if I really did do the right thing, then why did it feel so wrong?

We meet the leader of the infected who has a very i
Jaci
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you have not read Frenzy or Frantic book by Casey L. Bond I highly recommend that you DO, LIKE NOW!

They are so UNIQUE! I mean who put's Vampires(Nightwalkers) with Zombies(Infected) and blows your mind on how they get along, or don't or maybe mix them into one person? The only person willing to do this and write the books I can think of is MRS Casey Bond! She did it and it is Bloody BRILLIANT!

The Characters are so developed, and the roller coaster of events are so fantastic that I don't eve
S.F. Benson
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have so enjoyed this series by Casey L. Bond, and “Frequency” didn’t disappoint.

Normally, I have no problem with gross scenes, but the few included in this installment in the Infected and Night-Walkers drama did turn my stomach. They were visually dynamic and gag-inducing.

The characters make this series so awesome. Porschia continues to become stronger and self-assured. She makes a serious discovery, thanks to none other than Roman, and embraces a brighter future. Tage is a great guy. I didn’
sh(e)reader
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
At least this one didn't have a cliffhanger ending! I see some people calling for a book 4, but I felt that his was a conclusion and the story is now done. I did enjoy this series and this book wrapping things up. Like the ending of book 1, book 2 left readings dangling, and again, I wasn't sure I was happy about the twist. Here in book 3, we have Mercedes POV introduced, so the infected must not be mindless zombies as we and the townspeople have been lead to believe.

I've read a couple other bo
Linda
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Frequency sums so much up! From the start you're so intently into the book you don't notice it's lunch time and your kids are begging to be fed. All neglecting aside, I couldn't put the book down. So much jaw dropping and wanting to fling the kindle across the room! Well played, Casey L. Bond and the reason we are you to pieces!

One would think it is the cliché vampire but they are so much more. Roman has a plot and we finally figure out what it is. Hearts are broken, new ones forged, suspense, j
Tammie
Feb 22, 2016 added it
The Frenzy series should be read in order. I absolutely loved this series. It is has a different take on vampire and zombie type books I have read. The Frenzy series is a refreshing take on paranormal books. This book is fast paced and keeps you on your toes where you can't turn the pages fast enough to find out what happens next. I love the suspense that is carried throughout the series. The Characters are all full of surprises and you never know where the journey is going to take you until WHA ...more
Melissa Burcham
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

Wow! I love this series and this book! This book answered so many questions. I was thankful for the answers! I literally could not put this book down. I am just amazed. I dont know what else to say! :-) Definitely have a book hangover here.

We know that at the end of the last book the infected attacked. Saul was bitten. Why did he not use his ring as instructed? Porsc
Emily Goodman
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Frequency is the third and final book in the Frenzy series written by Casey Bond. In Frequency, we pick up exactly where we left off with the divisions of the Colony, the Infected and the Night walkers. Bond takes us on a journey filled with surprises, twists and turns that even the most dedicated reader would find fascinating. Porcshia grows so much in this last installment. Her journey from denial to acceptance shows us that Bond is capable of writing deep, emotionally complex characters. Bond ...more

• Fable (Fable, #1)
  • Master of Salt & Bones
  • Crown of Fire (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #1)
  • Second Dead: Book 1 in the Second Dead series
  • Last Stand (The Black Mage, #4)
  • The Life Below (The Final Six, #2)
  • Breakdown (Dark Road #1)
  • Awakened (Hidden #4)
  • Undying (Unearthed, #2)
  • Amber & Dusk (Amber & Dusk, #1)
  • Hunting November (Killing November, #2)
  • One Giant Leap (Dare Mighty Things, #2)
  • Dare Mighty Things (Dare Mighty Things, #1)
  • Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy, #3)
  • The Brightest Night (Origin, #3)
  • Skyhunter (Skyhunter, #1)
  • The Serpent's Curse (The Last Magician, #3)
  • Legendborn (Legendborn, #1)
Casey Bond lives in West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She likes goats and yoga, but hasn't tried goat yoga because the family goat is so big he might break her back. Seriously, he's the size of a pony. Her favorite books are the ones that contain magical worlds and flawed characters she would want to hang out with. Most days of the week, she writes young adult fanta ...more

Frenzy (6 books)
  • Frenzy (Frenzy #1)
  • Frantic (Frenzy #2)
  • Friction (Frenzy #4)
  • Fraud (Frenzy #5)
  • Forever Frenzy (Frenzy #6)