Start by marking “The Afterlife of Alyx & Israel (A Dark Angel Novel)” as Want to Read:
The Afterlife of Alyx & Israel (A Dark Angel Novel)

The Afterlife of Alyx & Israel

(Dark Angel #6)

Once upon a lifetime, Alyx & Israel lost each other...

In their new mortal lives, Alyx & Israel don't remember anything about their past. And they have never crossed paths. Until some old friends decide to secretly nudge destiny along, their efforts almost destroying everything…

Now Alyx’s life lies in the balance, trapped in a coma deep within a DreamScape maze
ebook
Published July 3rd 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about The Afterlife of Alyx & Israel, please sign up.
Christina Booth I didn't ask that question. it's dumb. no one should ask that then there is no since in reading the book. so sorry. have been very sick.

Start your review of The Afterlife of Alyx & Israel (A Dark Angel Novel)
Don
Jun 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
*ARC received from the author, in exchange for an honest review*

I just started reading this series a little awhile ago, and I fall for Alyx & Israel. This was a great ending to the series! It can go alone as a standalone, but I would recommend reading the other books in 'Dark Angel'. If you read this as a standalone, the author writing will have you wanting to start from the way beginning! Check it out :)

in dept review coming soon
Georgina Little
Oh my... (softly sighing.)
Again, this was a phenomenal book. It wrapped in all the aspects of the others I loved so much. The action, adventure, suspense, love & fulfillment. It was a beautiful end to their part in the series. I couldn't have asked for more unless it were to have more beforehand.
Anyways, even if you didn't read the rest, this one could work as a standalone also. You'll get it once you read it, so check it out.
Happy reading friends.
Haddie
DISCLAIMER: I received a review copy of this book in exchange for honest review. This is definitely so worth your time! Any quotes from the book(s) are solely reference for the purpose of this review and not by any means used with disrespect. Yes, this review contains spoilers(which will be hidden here), but hopefully it will be fun to read.

Oh my goodness! This was so amazing! First of all: Even though this can be read as a stand-alone novel, as a personal choice, I read through the first Dark
Lillian
I received an eARC of this book via the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review

The Afterlife of Alyx and Israel
by Hanna Peach is everything I wanted and more! Alyx and Israel are two of my favorite characters and to see them finally get their HEA was worth the wait. The story opens with three immortals in Purgatory (I’m not joking and if you’ve read the series you know what I’m talking about!). Vix, Jordan and Balthazar
Maxie
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Afterlife of Alyx and Israel by Hanna Peach

Life changes for most individuals after 25 years although some are blessed to look great and have the life they imagined. However, if you have loved and lost those dreams may not manifest as envisioned.

In the beautiful love story Afterlife of Alyx and Israel written by the talented storyteller Hanna Peach the Afterlife of Alyx and Israel;two lovers from way back is uncovered.

The many changes that transformed the lives of Alyx and Israel in the past
EndlessReading
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!

This was a pinnacle of all endings.....seriously, nothing could have made this ending any better than what Peach has written.

The Afterlife of Alyx and Israel takes us into the lives of these two characters - as the title suggests - in their afterlife. Their fated paths cross once more and from then on both Israel and Alyx bark on yet again a dangerous adventure where together they must face not only challenges, but a growing attraction that neither can help or explain.

Can they solve the
Madison Degraffenreid
Great story line, great book, and thank you for writing it Hanna Peach!
The Afterlife of Alyx and Israel by Hanna Peach

The Afterlife of Alyx and Israel was a really good book. I was given a copy in advance to read and give my honest opinion. I have not previously read any of the Dark Angel Novels but will be reading them after reading this one. You can read this book as a stand-alone novel from the series. The story is based on the mortal lives of two former immortals that are bonded in ways
Amy Hirst
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given the privilege of being an ARC for this book ahead of its release and I must say it does not disappoint! You really can read it as a stand alone book but I would highly recommend reading the Dark Angel series first as you would be missing out.

The finale was worth the wait to find out what happens to Alyx and Israel. The story is easy to follow and gets you hooked early on. The author has a special way of creating an amazing world the characters live in. The characters themselves
Jana Gundy
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you have been following this series and couldn't wait for the story and of Alyx and Israel to get their HEA, then your wish has been granted! In true Hanna Peaxh fashion, love wins but it takes a lot to get there! I so enjoyed these two characters meeting for the first time again and the way they came together. I really enjoyed the secondary characters that came back, they were hilarious and added the right amount of humor to the story. This was an excellent book and the ending left me ...more
Brigitte
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reading Afterlife is a real bonus after everything that happened in the previous book, Angeldust.

Alyx works in a museum. She has suffered some loss and is now preparing to get married to Daniel. She is aiming to "settling" even though she feels that there is something missing in her life.

Israel lives in the same city. He seems to just exist with the feeling that he is waiting for something to happen. He is not quite sure what it is though.

Baltazar, Vix and Jordan are old friends from Alyx's
Lindsey
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I will start this by saying that I didn’t read the rest of the series, but after reading this, I DEFINITELY want to! If you are worried about reading this as a standalone like I was, don’t be! I was a little confused at the beginning but the story unfolds itself so that you get caught up to speed.

This story was absolutely amazing and I’m surprised how much I enjoyed it because I’m not usually a fantasy fan. It was a good mix between fantasy and real-life, which I enjoyed the combination. The
Brandi Williams
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
OMG!!!! Hanna you have done it again, I absolutely loved this book. I just started reading this series about a month ago, so when I read AngelDust I was so upset with the ending. I just wanted more of Alyx and Israel. Super excited to hear you were releasing this one and then another Dark Angel novel.

****May contain some spoilers:

Anyways, to the review. The book was wonderful! Absolutely, loved the comic relief of having Vix, Jordan, and B right in the beginning; also through the book
Marilyn
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I will preface my review by noting that this is my first Dark Angel book. That being said, I am now ready to dive into this series, because based on this book alone, I can tell it's awesome!!
The Afterlife of Alyx and Israel takes us into the lives of these two characters--as the title suggests--their afterlife. Their fated paths cross once more (and with a little help and humor from friends Vix, Jordan, and Balthazar), and from that ensues a
Shannon
Jun 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was gifted with an ARC of this amazing book in exchange for an honest review.
I absolutely fell in love with Alyx and Israel at the beginning of this series. Hanna Peach is an outstanding author who transports you to another world where magic is real and true lo e knows no bounds. it started out in a way that shocked me, and I knew right then there would be no putting this novel down. Every emotion shines like a star on the page This book could not have been a more heart warming and stellar
Michelle
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a standalone, however, I prefer to read it in conjunction with the "Dark Angel" series. Alyx and Israel.... what can I say, they are among my all-time favorite characters..... Hanna Peach, you are an amazing author and you have once again outdone yourself!

To me, this was like a sliding doors scenario, we know what happens in the books, now what happens if they were mortal? They will always somehow be brought together like moths to a flame.... sigh...

I love the Dark Angel world so I
Tabatha Ward
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't expect how it started off. I have been so in love with this story from the first book, Hanna always keeps things interesting, you never know what's going to happen next. My emotions were all over the place. This was an amazing book, and I love how she ended it. I honestly don't think she could have changed it and kept the same feel for the book. Hands down my favorite author!
Sharon Tucker
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Karen Tucker
If you did not believe in soulmates, the afterlife or fate this book may have you rethinking. This was well worth the wait to experience a truly beautiful ending to Alyx and Israel storyline. The story is filled with action, adventure, suspense, love & humor. We get to experience Alyx and Israel in a different light and we get to see Israel in the role of proctector.
Tracy D.
Finally! Alex and Izzy get the life they deserve! (Is that a spoiler?) Good job, Hanna Peach!
Noxwitchbooklife
I read this as part of the Legends of the Damned boxset.
You don't need to read the other stories in the series to be able to enjoy this book.

This was a great fantastical tale of two angels that chose to be reborn to be able to live a human life in love together. But they're both in their early twenties and haven't met yet and their previous angel friends interfere to bring them together and 'cause all sorts of trouble.

Alyx and Israel have to recall things learned in their past angel lives to be
Carly Kirk
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(This book is in the "Legends of the Damned" collection) I really enjoyed this book, though the total defeatist attitude towards taking risks/loving life that Alyx had through most of the book was a bit hard to take at least she grows and learns from what she goes through. Even though this is book 6 in a series and it's obvious there's some history the author does a great job of providing enough info so I didn't feel lost. I don't think I'll look into the rest of the series, but I will ...more
Pkmcdowell
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic Series

Alyx & Israel's characters grew with each book. The love and bond they had for each other was a selfless relationship. Israel encouraged Alyx to forge ahead even when things seemed impossible. Israel encouraged Alyx to believe in herself during the the time stuck in dreamscape. This was the first book that truly made me cry at the end. A little part of me wanted them to become immortal again. The author did a wonderful job telling a tragic love story.
Rayne
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t help myself. After I read the first book if this series - I had a ‘technical glitch’ that made me jump to this book.
What a romantic, wonderful little book. It can be rash as a stand alone but it helped that I had at least read book 1 of the series.
I don’t regret jumping to this book - I will probably catch up with the other nooks in the series when I can.
This had a bit of a Fallen feel to the storyline - which is a series I loved.
Emma Bolland
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two loves

When two lives are meant to be , love will find a way. Isreal and alyx truly have something special. Dark Angel saga is love, war, fear and heartbreak. Totally awesome. I wished book 6 wasn't the end of this series. Hanna you've had me on edge from book one, and blubbering by the end of book six.
Codi Harshman
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great completion to this series

I was so excited to see we had another book to finish this series. I was not dis appointed. Great story. Though I did cry again. I loved these stories. Definitely will be rereading at so point.
I am so happy this author decided to give us more Alex and Israel. This was a perfect ending and the perfect length for the story. Everyone must read this series.
Robin
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect ending to this series. Thank you for finishing it.
Candice
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The truely perfect ending to the dark angel saga!
Laurie Hopkins
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Good

Wonderful series, we have watched them grow, and love. They got the happy that Alyx wanted, even if they lost themselves for awhile.
Keira
Sep 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
The Afterlife of Alyx and Israel is the sixth book in the Dark Angel series, but can also be read as a stand-alone novel, which is what I did. I received a review copy from the author (courtesy of YA Bound Book Tours) in exchange for an honest review.

Firstly, I smiled throughout this entire book. I smiled at how cute and adorable and perfect and sad it was. I really liked both Israel and Alyx’s characters but I feel like I didn’t know enough about their little quirks. I knew about the major
Domoni
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would like to thank the author for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Alyx and Israel are soul mates, warriors from heaven who gave it all up for a mortal life together. Only things did not work out how they had planned. Born to mortal bodies on Earth, they grew up in the same town and never met. Now Alyx is engaged to Daniel, a boring man she doesn’t really love, but he is dependable and Alyx craves dependable. Their friends from the other realm

• Octavian's Undoing (Sons of Judgment, #1)
  • Games of Fire
  • Chance (Sacrifice #2)
  • RISE
  • Dancing on Broken Glass
  • Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul, #1)
  • Haunted By The Gods (The Forgotten Gods Series Book 7)
  • Gods Remembered (The Forgotten Gods Series Book 8)
  • God Country (The Forgotten Gods Series Book 6)
  • Gods Of New York (The Forgotten Gods #5)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • Reap the Shadows (Steel & Stone, #4)
  • Stolen by the Fae (Fae's Claim #1)
  • Captivated (Royal Covens #1)
  • Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone, #5)
  • The Angel Trap (Dark World: The Angel Trials #3)
  • Forgotten Gods Boxed Set: The Complete Series
  • Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guards, #2)
To get alerts for her new releases (and sales!) join my VIP readers at www.hannapeach.com.

I don't spend much time on Goodreads, so head over to my FB page to hang out!
www.facebook.com/HannaPeachAuthor

Hanna is the bestselling author of the Bound romantic suspense series and the Dark Angel fantasy series. Although she writes in more than one genre she can’t write a book without weaving together a

Dark Angel (8 books)
  • Angelfire (Dark Angel, #1)
  • Angelstone (Dark Angel, #2)
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Angelblood (Dark Angel, #4)
  • Angeldust (Dark Angel, #5)
  • The Broken Song of Siana & Lukas (Dark Angel, #7)
  • The Last Song of Siana & Lukas (Dark Angel, #8)