Start by marking “Alpha Heat” as Want to Read:
Alpha Heat

Alpha Heat (Alpha Heat & Alpha Fever #1)

From the Alpha Fever Boxed Set of USA Today, Amazon, International, and Award Winning Bestselling Authors, we bring you 21 steamy short stories to get your temperature rising as we introduce some of our characters.
Don't miss out on our boxed set of 22 full length novellas coming to you on March 19th!
Published March 1st 2016 by Naughty Nights Pres

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Heat

Kathi
Feb 26, 2016 Kathi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
21 Sexy Excerpts/bonus scenes from an amazing list of authors –A good way to tell which book to buy next!!

A great glimpse into the stories and sometimes new authors to follow. Teasers for the future Alpha Fever coming out March 19th!! Will complete review as I finish stories

1. Alpha’s Temptation – Elianne Adams – 5 stars
Super-hot and sexy boxing lesson that both want to lead to more, until someone messes up. In just a few pages Elianne has the temperature soaring!!
2. Cat’s Got Her Tongue; Shifti
Tye
Feb 27, 2016 Tye rated it really liked it
I can't wait for the real stories come out... I'm excited. I've got to know more.
Rochelle
Feb 25, 2016 Rochelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
ALPHA HEAT by Various Authors

This was an interesting collection of short stories written by a variety of new authors. They were enjoyable taster reads, captivating and exciting. These were introductions to the main stories, coming up in Alpha Fever. Some were better than others but still really enjoyable!
Lisa Bateman
Feb 25, 2016 Lisa Bateman rated it it was amazing
Alpha's Heat boxed set

My review so far. I will add to it as I read each one. I'm loving it!

Alpha's Temptation by Elianne Adams 5 stars
This was a great except. Omg it leaves you wanting so much more. I have got to find the book and read the whole thing. Right when things were really getting good, it was over. I loved it and the pace and character development.

Bringing Him Home: Majors Creek Ranch Series by Gina Kincade and Kiki Howell
5 stars
This heat level is on fire! I loved this. But I'm gonna
Laura Furuta
Feb 25, 2016 Laura Furuta rated it it was amazing
In this book you will find 21 short, however very steamy, stories. They are all about the romance and the Alpha. Be it a wolf shifter, bear shifter, vampire or just the handsome guy you work with, these Alphas are hot!! Defiantly a book to read!! I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Dawn
Feb 26, 2016 Dawn rated it really liked it
This was definitely a way to whet your appetite. I want to read Alpha Fever even more now to get a little more taste of what these authors have to offer. If you want some really quick reads to get you wound up to read some more this is the group for you. Each story leaves you on the edge and wanting to know what comes next. I say bring them on.
Shakera
Feb 25, 2016 Shakera rated it really liked it
While each story is an introduction/teaser to the actual story, some of the stories will put a little color in your cheeks! Not every story was my favorite or my cup of tea (hey, everything isn't for everybody) I did enjoy what I read and I look forward to full stories being released!
Coral Mitchell
Feb 26, 2016 Coral Mitchell rated it liked it
All 21 stories are super short and teasers to introduce the actual stories.

I enjoyed many of them and are interested in reading the rest of the story.
Belinda Clemons
Feb 27, 2016 Belinda Clemons rated it it was amazing
Alpha's Temptation by Elianne Adams
This short was stock full of sexual tension that flew off the pages. A very sexy boxing lesson for Joy from her Alpha Warren. Really want to read more of this couple.

Cat's Got Her Tongue: A Shifting Hearts Dating Agency Short by Erzabet Bishop
Natalie and her two mates Jonathan and Lucas have a steamy BDSM scene

The Butterfly Collector: Victoria's Dangerous Bliss by Muffy Wilson
Has a dark theme of a woman collecting men with handicaps for her own pleasure. Now it
Sherry Westendorf
Feb 29, 2016 Sherry Westendorf rated it it was amazing
a lot of good teasers. I liked them, fun teasers, but am not excited to read a teaser from books that leaves me hanging. I go to look for the book to finish the teaser and can't find some of them. so if you like teasers and don't mind being left hanging then you will really like these. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Linda Maidani
Feb 28, 2016 Linda Maidani rated it really liked it
there are 21 very short teaser stories. They were ok, but I prefer the full length standalone stories. This is good for reading on breaks, at lunch, etc and is for anyone who loves shifter stories. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest evaluation and I recommend it for anyone who loves paranormal romance.
Joanna
Feb 25, 2016 Joanna rated it it was amazing
These short stories lit a fire in me!!! Every single one left me wanting more......it was like eating a delicious nibble of a tasty cupcake, only to realize that's all you get. I can't wait to dive into the full stories as soon as I can!!! Don't you dare skip over these!!!!
Nichole
Feb 29, 2016 Nichole rated it really liked it
These are 21 short teaser stories very blush worthy. Its like a sampler and it makes you want the meal I will tell you right now. Out of all the stories you will most likely find something that you will hate, like and love. Its worth the read
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Feb 26, 2016 Christine Karmelreads2665 W. rated it really liked it
Received this bundle of books for an honest review.

If you have never read any of the authors in this bundle this is a good starting point to learn a little about their writing styles. Note these are really short stories like little appetizers to the author's full story.

This set has introduced me to a few authors I would have probably never sought out to read overall the books in this bundle are pretty good.

Not all bites will be to everyone's taste but this one way to help choose new authors to r
Janice
Feb 28, 2016 Janice rated it it was amazing
A tasty bite of twenty one stories that whet your appetite for more from these authors. Each book gives you a little taste of a storyline that leaves you wanting more.
Valentine Lewis
Feb 25, 2016 Valentine Lewis rated it it was amazing
A "little" something for everyone. Fun fast read, short stories make it easy to pick up and put down, as if you could. Great way to find new authors that tickle your fancy.
Alicia Freeman
Mar 01, 2016 Alicia Freeman rated it it was amazing
I loved every story! Wonderful idea to put them all together. Way to make a girl melt. Thank you all authors and great job.
Shanna
Feb 28, 2016 Shanna rated it it was ok
I really wasn't impressed with this teaser box set. Each story ended before it even started and left you feeling like there was no character development to go on. Hopefully the second set is better because I literally had to force myself to read through all of the stories in this set... I've never had to do that!! If you're going to tease me at least give me a little bit more to go on than this please.
Today
Mar 01, 2016 Today rated it it was amazing
I really did enjoy every minute of it. I highly recommend these books, they had a little of everything so I didn't get bored. No spoiling here, if you have a little time to read these are the books for you, quick and to the point. And I can't forget sexy. Loved it
LovetheRhageBDB
Mar 01, 2016 LovetheRhageBDB rated it really liked it
I love box sets with multiple authors, they seem to introduce you to new authors.

These are very short easily read stories. You could finish this on easily in a day. My only wish is that some of the stories would have been longer.
Stacy Gragg
Mar 01, 2016 Stacy Gragg rated it it was amazing
Fantastic way to showcase Author's work and give us just enough to want more. I love being introduced to author's I have yet to read and looking forward to seeing more from some of them and the stories expanded.
Janet Follett onorato
Mar 01, 2016 Janet Follett onorato rated it it was amazing
This set is the perfect way to enjoy authors whose writing you already enjoy and find new ones to love. This is the perfect set for those who love a strong hot alpha male and for those looking to try some out! Great stories by amazing authors and real must read!!! I loved it!
Jennifer Scarn
Mar 01, 2016 Jennifer Scarn rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection. I enjoy collections like this mainly because I can sample various authors works and find new reads. Some of these stories are super steamy, some sweet and sexy and some with romantic adventure. Something for everyone!
Madeleine
Mar 01, 2016 Madeleine rated it liked it
Very good read... All the individual short stories are very interesting and very well written.. All these shorts are a great way for a person to discover new authors to read... If you are looking for fast read this is the book for you..
Shelly
Mar 01, 2016 Shelly rated it it was amazing
This is a great variety of short stories from some great authors. It's got paranormal, BDSM, and more. This is just a little tease of what to expect from the next collection of stories. Look forward to reading more.
Debbie Rodriguez
Feb 26, 2016 Debbie Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
Wow this one had a little something for everyone. You definitely know which books you want to read next from this list of sizzling hot sexy this book is definitely a preview of the hotness that's to come from these great authors!! Can't wait!!
JM
Feb 28, 2016 JM rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it. Just a taste and left me wanting more. Have looked at the other books from these authors and now have a list of books I want to read. It was such a teaser cannot wait for the full stories.
Michelle Fortune
Mar 01, 2016 Michelle Fortune rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this book. It varied from the sweet to the steamy. I ended up being so engrossed the world just fell away.
Lois Ray
Mar 01, 2016 Lois Ray rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading these teasers. Made me want to read the rest of the stories. Also introduced me to some new authors.
Belinda
Mar 08, 2016 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: PNR Readers
If you’re looking for an anthology of stories, this book is not for you. However, if, on occasion, you want to read just the “meat” of several hot sections of stories, then this is definitely for you! It has several authors that I am already familiar with and scenes from their stories that I hadn’t read. While I got this anthology from and author that I am already reading and following in exchange for an honest review, I most definitely will be checking out several new authors! The teasers were ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Free Books, .99 &...: Alpha Heat Box set - free 2 11 Mar 01, 2016 05:49AM
The Perks Of Bein...: Alpha Heat Box Set 1 4 Feb 29, 2016 08:10PM
  • The Viking Queen's Men (The Afótama Legacy #1)
  • The Blood of Angels (Divine Vampires, #1)
  • Moonbound (Moonfate #1)
  • Dragons Don't Cry (Fire Chronicles #1)
  • Dragon's Heat (Shifters of Shadow Falls, #6)
  • Paws, Claws and Aww's (Box Set)
  • A Howling Good Time
  • Paranormal After Dark: 20 Paranormal Tales of Demons, Shifters, Werewolves, Vampires, Fae, Witches, Magics, Ghosts and More
  • The Illusions of Eventide (House of Crimson and Clover, #1)
  • The Warlord's Queen (The Warlord's Concubine, #2)
  • The Princess' Dragon Lord
  • FireStarter (SmokeJumpers, #1)
  • The Right to Bear Arms (Wild Operatives #1)
  • The Lost Centurion (The Immortals, #1)
  • Found (Castle Coven, #1)
  • Waking the Dragon (Dragon Ruins, #1)
  • Desert Hunt (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch, #0.5)
  • Transformation (The Merman, #1)

Alpha Heat & Alpha Fever (2 books)
  • Alpha Fever