Start by marking “Fated (Forever, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fated

Regan Ure

Fated

(Forever #2)

Seventeen-year-old Keri Edwards has led a hard life. She is the daughter of the most ruthless Alpha in the territory. In the shadow of cruelty, he molded her to follow in his footsteps. Her father’s unexpected death has freed her and made her the Alpha of a powerful pack.

Forced to lie and deceive the people closest to her has led to the rejection of her mate, Blake Stevens
Published March 22nd 2016 by Regan Ure

To ask other readers questions about Fated, please sign up.
Jessica Yes to the third book and it is out already on paperback and Kindle formats. Their is also a fourth book coming soon. Learn that bit from Wattpad…moreYes to the third book and it is out already on paperback and Kindle formats. Their is also a fourth book coming soon. Learn that bit from Wattpad profile. (less)

MiraJane
Feb 25, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I haven't finished reading the book yet, but I've gotta say that I'm disappointed. Reading the first book and loving it, even if it had it flaws, I thought that this book would have the same quality, drama and excitement but it's not even comparable to the first book. It honestly feels like another author wrote this one because of it. I mean, alpha gave a realitstic personality and relations of the characters. Despite the whole werewolf thing it felt more real like it might possibly happen in re ...more
Eva Mcfarden
May 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Eva by: hashtag minxes

#### 4.5 ####

Regan does not fail with the next story in this series. Keri finds herself in a no win situation. Her only goal is to keep her mother safe and she must endure the pain she causes along with her own.

When her truth is revealed, she has only herself to rely on and the truth. Her guilt is heightened along with her grief. Finding the strength needed to fight her enemies is more complicated than she could ever foresee.

Her mate’s last look at her before he turned and walked away, will be
Marieoni
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story and Very Emotional

The story of Keri and Blake shows you that in a relationship you can have ups and downs but you always forgive each other for your mistakes by communicating and understanding everyone's side of the story. I give this book 5 star ⭐ review because I can identify myself with the couple in many ways and yes I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to read it because I loved every minute of it.
JAX R.V
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a pleasure to read fated.
Summer
Rating: 1/5

I really want to rate this book higher, but I couldn’t bring myself to do so. I really rate a book as 1 star unless I really dislike it, but Fated was another case. There is simply nothing that can make me award more stars to the rating, the one star here is for the efforts and the initial idea of the story. Let me breakdown its fatal flaws in the followings:

Plot:

There isn’t much of a plot, actually, in this book. It picked up right where the first book has left, but then it began a r
Recipe Fairy
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was a true pleasure reading Alpha, the first book in the series. I found Fated to be an even better read! The action was virtually non-stop and kept me gripping my tablet with white knuckles at times! The romance was spicier and there were quite a few moments that my heart ached for the dramatic situations the characters were put into. I was completely compelled to finish this read as fast as I could just to see what would happen next. Without any dull moments, the climax built up layer by l ...more
Donna Langley
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liked a lot!

I read the reviews and some didn't think this was as good as the first one but even tho it wasn't as full of action as the first it still was good to me! I wanted to see how it went with Keri and Blake and finally Blake found his mate. I loved Blake as much as care it was nice seeing the change in Keri with her walls coming down and poor Keri about what she did those bad things for, I was so sad about her mom! So glad Scarlett killed her evil father
Anna Southern
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first book was better

This book does not compare to the first book in this series. The first book flowed together, this book jumped from plot to plot. Although this book has its suspenseful and heart breaking moments, this book jumped in plots and point of views which made reading very confusing.
Shahina
Sep 03, 2017
sandeep
May 03, 2018
Gbemmy
rated it did not like it
Jan 25, 2018
rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2018
Ti Hill
Jul 30, 2016
  • Starcrossed (The Sherwood Wolves #2)
  • Harley's Fall (The King Brothers, #4)
  • The Pack (Born to Be Were, #1)
  • Midnight Scoundrel: Lycan & Vampire Soulmark Series (Soulmark Series, #2)
  • Forever Mine (Westin Pack #3)
  • The Burning Claw (The Grey Wolves, #10)
  • Potential (Potential #1)
  • Unexpected Alpha (Aluna, #1)
  • The Darkest Dream (The Darkest Trilogy, #1)
  • Woven (Mystic Valley Shifters #1)
  • Shy (Once Bitten, Twice Shy, #2)
  • Reclaiming the Wolf (Cascade Shifters, #1)
  • Blood Crave (Blood on the Moon, #2)
  • Hidden (Hidden Trilogy, #1)

Forever (3 books)
  • Alpha (Forever, #1)
  • Destined (Forever, #3)
“Scarlett turned to look at Curtis, who was standing just a few feet away from her. Before any of us could react, she stepped forward and punched him in the face.” 0 likes