Start by marking “Marriage Games (The Games Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Marriage Games (The Games Duet, #1)

Marriage Games (The Games Duet #1)

4.17  ·  Rating Details ·  4,016 Ratings  ·  763 Reviews
THIRTY DAYS
That’s all Adam Steinbeck demands of his wife.
Thirty days in a remote cottage, doing everything he demands. After that, he’ll sign her divorce papers and give her complete ownership of their company.

THIRTY DAYS
That’s how long he has to rediscover the man he once was. The Dominant Master he hid when he fell in love with her five years ago.

She wants th
Published October 22nd 2016 by Flip City Media Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Marriage Games, please sign up.

C.D. Reiss This is something I can't answer for you. But I'll tell you what I can....
1) He does not rape her. He gets explicit consent.
2) She enjoys all the…more
This is something I can't answer for you. But I'll tell you what I can....
1) He does not rape her. He gets explicit consent.
2) She enjoys all the things.
3) There is no cheating.

I hope that's enough. But if not I encourage you to read the reviews and talk to other readers to give you the hints you need.

Happy reading!(less)

Jen ~ The Literary Gossip
Oct 05, 2016 Jen ~ The Literary Gossip rated it it was amazing
I don't...

I can't...

Diana - I can relate to her. In SO many ways...

It's like a puzzle... which piece fits here or there.

And you think you have it almost together and you realize it's all jumbled up at the end.

What you thought was the side piece really belongs on the bottom and now what the fuck do I do?

What do I do with that cliffhanger?

Throw the kindle? Throw myself on the floor at CD's feet and beg for the rest? Cuz I'll do it.

I could go on and on about CD's writing - and how it always fe
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
LOVED IT. #6Stars

We’re all searching for that epic read and in Marriage Games I found a gem. Layered to make me think about the characters, their reasons why and predict what they might do or feel in the future. The story is written with a touch of brilliance turning words on the writing canvas into crystal clear pictures where every element and nuance of word, thought and emotion carries the story forward ensuring the perfect development in all areas and propelling the story into my forever fa
Shayna
THIS. BOOK. OWNED. ME. I hated it. I loved it. It made me feel things I didn't want to feel. It forced me to embrace these characters and step into their shoes. I felt what they felt. I ached when they ached. It was disastrously BEAUTIFUL and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Shocking. Poetic. Intense. There is NOTHING more invigorating than experiencing a CD Reiss book...NOTHING!

"Do you hate your husband?

"I never hated him."

"You're about to."

Ok, so don't let that first part of my review scare
Books and Boys Book Blog
Oct 23, 2016 Books and Boys Book Blog rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Author for an Honest Review***

Sexy, Kinky and one the best reads of 2016 !

Oh my god! What did I just read? It floored me.

I loved it, I hated it, but I couldn’t put the darn book down. I had to know how it was going to end, and just when I thought I had it all figured out, C.D Reiss jumbled everything up in a ball and tossed it out the window.

What I was left with was a cliffhanger. Did I mind? Heck no ! I will be stalking this author to find out when the next installment
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Marriage Games, book 1 of 2. A marriage in chaos & one month in a remote cabin will set a game in motion! Centerstage: Master (manipulator) Adam Steinbeck!

“But I’d be over her. I couldn’t imagine the day I wouldn’t love her, especially not with her submission at my feet.”

Books in The Games Duet should be read in order:
Book 1: Marriage Games
Book 2: Separation Games

♣ THE MISCONCEPTION ♣
To say that the Games duet is about a couple’s attempt to save their marriage would be a great i
Michelle
Oct 09, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER, BITCHES!!!!!

Marriage Games is the first in The Games Duet from author C.D. Reiss and it was exceptional. There hasn’t been a single word that this author has typed, edited and pushed out into the reading world that I have not fallen in utter love with, but this book. THIS BOOK was so much more.

Adam Steinbeck woke up like every other day but today was so much different than any before. A note. That was all it took to turn his life upside down. He knew the moment he s
Jay
Oct 18, 2016 Jay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
More than a book, this book was life, real life. I felt their heartache, love, frustration and every emotion they had, so you can imagine how good this was and how good the writing is.

Adam and Diana story will grip you and will give you a book hangover buy don't worry the second part comes on January 3rd. But really dive in this book prepare to read something new, to maybe at first don't like the characters much but hang in there, well the story is so good that you won't put it down, you will l
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 92a3a2c2800dc6f02bb5dc3e9d7d80_zpsiunttd01.gif

A deep sensual provocative romance that is utterly hypnotic!! CD Reiss has boldly written one of the finest, thought-provoking erotic romance that flawlessly and meticulously captures every raw emotions and facets of love in her latest release, Marriage Games. This book was visceral, touching, emotional, and sensual. It was everything you would expect from a CD Reiss novel.

photo 4e6857e58c975ad69f72c0ad405c36_zpsethffqlt.gif“Can’t you feel it? I mean , it can’t be just me. You’re in this ma
Bibi
Oct 24, 2016 Bibi rated it did not like it
Shelves: erotica
I have a theory.
My theory is that CD Reiss did a plane-load of research about Doms and Subs and the BDSM community. Not just any type of plane. But an AirBus-380-load of research. And she took copious amounts of notes. Which was then, painstakingly, info-dumped through Adam, our male protagonist.

Reiss told us which paddle type is most suitable for, well, paddling ass.
#IdontcareImage and video hosting by TinyPic

She tells us that the Dom-Sub community is a close-knit one, one where they look out for each other.
#whocares
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Apparently
Serena
Oct 09, 2016 Serena rated it it was amazing
5 LET ME LOVE YOU STARS!!!

HOLY HELL. I don't even know what to say. I. Don't. Even. Know.

I need a drink or twenty.

My mind is just blown. Blown. My heart is all over the place. My soul was consumed by the breath taking journey I went on with Adam and Diana. Oh God. The feels. They made me feel raw and vulnerable and just EVERYTHING.

CD Reiss' writing held me captive from start to finish. Marriage Games owned me. One hundred percent. I couldn't put it down. I never wanted it to end. I am dying all
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
You can win this duet on audio + many more other audiobooks! Go go enter! :) www.steamyreads.net

➦This, hands down, is the best book about BDSM that I've ever read. C.D. Reiss did a stellar job making this story incredibly erotic and complex without it being over the top kinky. This novel explores the subject on a psychological level and has one thing I dearly crave in my reads - in depth character development. It's all about the two people and their relationship and the things that make them tic
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Aug 04, 2016 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
I read the sample of this on iBooks and OH MY FREAKING BOOK ALMIGHTY! It is EPIC. EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!
Like OMFGOSH, EPIC! EPIC OF ALL EPICNESS.
It gave me those CD Reiss tingles. The kind I got when I met my sweet, dominant, utterly INCREDIBLE and UNFORGETTABLE Jonathan Drazen!
It hurt to get to the end of that sample.
I wanted more.
I wanted it so damn bad.
And I've got to say, I have GREAT feels when it comes to this one.
GREAT. FREAKING. FEELSSSSSSSSSS!
Penny Reid
I don't (typically) enjoy erotica. At all.
To be frank, most erotica I've attempted to read puts me to sleep. Maybe I'm wired wrong, but reading about or watching people have sex when there is no compelling story surrounding the act is... boring.

THAT'S RIGHT! I FIND SALACIOUS SEX BORING!!
It's like watching tennis. I can recognize that a person has good form and technique, but I just don't care. I don't care and I'm bored.

(Except if the tennis match includes decapitation... but I digress).

That
Candace
Check out more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

When I first starting seeing all of the glowing reviews for this book, I was curious. Since reading many mediocre BDSM books in the wake of the success of 'Fifty Shades of Gray', I have kind of steered clear of that particular trope. With the exception of a few, really dark stories, the BDSM novelty has pretty much worn off for me.

So, when I saw that this book focused largely on that particular topic, I put it on the back burner again. As t
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 26, 2016 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing
5 * WOW * STARS

”I had no idea who I’d married. Had I been stupid and naïve, or shrewd?”

description

Until today, I haven’t fully connected with any of this author’s prior works. However, THIS story was impossible to put down, extremely well done, and totally kick ass. The circles under my eyes were well earned because for me nothing beats reading a story that you can’t pry yourself away from. The writing is seriously fantastic, the sex scenes are uber-sexy, and that cliff was right on the money.

”I alway
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Rating: 5 bloody amazing stars!

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

Adam Steinbeck is a dominant to the core but he let that part of himself go when he met Diana and they got married. Now as his marriage lies in ruins, he is scrambling to try to get his wife back. He asks her for thirty days with at a secluded mansion at his bidding in exchange of her family business that she so desperately wants back and his signature on the divorce papers. Will the thirty days suff
Wendy'sThoughts
May 31, 2016 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: CD Reiss Fans, Erotic, Romance
5 You be You and I'll Be Me Stars
* * * * * NO SPOILERS IT'S LIVE!!!!
Why is it so hard to show our authentic selves to the ones we love...We get caught up in making all kinds of assumptions sometimes... and it is the ideas these things must be hidden or else the one who is supposed to love you above all else... won't.

What we hide can be any number of things...over spending on shoes...playing too many endless hours of War Craft...or it could run so much deeper...You could be hiding the very ess
Pearl Angeli
5 Stars!!!

This book stunned me in so many levels. It's been quite a while since I enjoyed a dark love story with a BDSM content that does not suffer a "wannabe" syndrome like some books do. So you can just imagine how amazed I was after reading this book. It was so gripping it managed to stir me up all the way through.

Caution: This book is not for everybody, and certainly not for the faint-hearted.:-)

Told in 2 different POVs, Marriage Games started when the marriage of Diana Barnes Steinbeck and
Elizabeth
"Spread me like a sheet of paper. Write your life on mine. Fold past and present together like a letter. I am yours."
description

Marriage Games is the first book in The Games Duet, and my first C.D. Reiss read. I am beyond awestruck by the brilliance of this work of art! This epic story of the evolution of a husband and wife is one of beauty, brokenness, passion, tenderness, hate, possession, obsession, and love. If you think I have used too many adjectives to describe my feelings about this read, I can o
Alessandra Torre
I absolutely loved this book. The characters just came alive for me. I loved being inside the male POV so much - he is such a beautiful character, and the love for his wife is so touching.

I HATE cliffhangers, but I didn't even mind this one. It is well done, and waiting for the next one almost seems like a treat. :)

I Highly Recommend. Absolutely.
Alex
Before I start to vomit my thoughts, I’d like to emphasize, that I don’t try to judge 4 & 5 stars reviews or to criticize author’s talent whatsoever.
I also don’t invoke you not to read this book. It’s up to you!

My main issue is how I read the books. I read and live them. As many of you I associate myself with main characters; feel their pain, their love; laugh and cry with them. I think about the plot and analyze the situations: what would I do? How would I solve this? Would I like or disli
Katy Evans
Oct 23, 2016 Katy Evans rated it it was amazing
C.D. Reiss has a way of writing that just grabs you and never lets you go. She begins this decadent, perfect read in the most agonizingly delicious way and page after page, you'll be seduced, tortured, and entranced. I seriously did not want it to end and will promptly be stalking her for more. It's LIVE early on Amazon so what are you waiting for?! Let the games begin...
CC
description

Adam Steinbeck is a successful business developer and Dominant who falls in love with Diana, an incredible woman whose family’s publishing business is failing. Despite not being privy to his lifestyle and convinced she is not submissive in any way, Adam buries his dominant side and his particular needs to pursue a future with her. While Adam and Diana are highly compatible in their professional lives – she is a creator and he is a finisher – their marriage lacks an essential honesty. When Adam d
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
This is a LOVE STORY.
Past and Present.
Tense.
It's genre bending. Blending.
Absolutely stellar.

With staccato paragraphs and flowing prose, CD Reiss delivers a story, not just about BDSM and its dynamics, but about love, marriage, honesty, and self-actualization. It’s the story of falling in love, the struggle of marriage and what happens when it all falls apart.

Adam loves his wife Diana with his whole heart, but for years has held a piece of himself back. That piece is his dominant nature and his
Olga therebelreader
"I was right with myself for the first time, even in pain, because to submit is to understand your sun and your shadow. To submit is to know your place is not always a where but sometimes a when. To submit is to accept your power and to embrace that your place is both now and forever.
To submit is to choose. To hunt. To chase. To decide.
To submit is to dominate."
~ Diana

This is one of those wonderful intense reads that delivers everything you want.

Adam is a Dom. He’s handsome, all alpha, a wonder
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Dec 13, 2016 Hulya Kara Yuksel rated it it was amazing

Okay, wow. First of all I must say this... I'm so fucking turned on right now. That was sooooo hot! :-D

This was my first book of this author. I know,I know. Where the fuck was I? How can't I read her books earlier?You don't have to say it because I'm asking this questions to myself too.

BDSM stories always gets my attention. You have to admit it, there is another world out there. And it's really fascinating. But also this story is really interesting too and it's so well written. And after that
London
update: technically no cheating or sex during separation.

HOWEVER, I've been informed that apparently (view spoiler)Also, there are explicit flash backs throughout the book of him and OW.
Yeah, no thanks. That's still cheating to me and the descriptive sex is vomit inducing. To top it all off, once his wife embraces the lifestyle he decides he doesn't love her anymore. -_-

No thank you. I was really looking
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5 'Submit' Stars!

I still don't know how I really feel about this book.. I am still not sure about my rating... I am still not sure if I loved it or not. I feel this was definitely outside of my comfort zone but I can see why many people loved it. Christine's writing is just out of this world! This woman is amazingly talented and one in a million.

Marriage Games is not a book for everyone. It's quite heavy on the kink and also on the emotional. Maybe that's why I have mixed feelings about it. I
 Kate
Oct 24, 2016 Kate marked it as couldnt-finish-dnf
Yeah... no.
Dont need to read about OW trough the whole book, lol.
(view spoiler)
TeriLyn
Oct 18, 2016 TeriLyn rated it it was amazing

**Marriage Games generously provided by the promoter in exchange for an honest review.**

5+ ”What’s happening to me?” Stars

As always the writing of C.D. Reiss leaves me in awe. Her precise story structure and precisely unique plot in Marriage Games sets the measured pace and tone of this book while completely hooking her audience. This erotic book deeply explores the limits and emotions of BDSM within a crumbling marriage. With the story told from both points of view of the already married hero a
  • Away from the Dark (The Light, #2)
  • Bright Midnight
  • Mr. Corporate (Mister, #3)
  • The Argument
  • Chandler (Fixed, #5)
  • Bedmates (American Royalty, #1)
  • Hard Rules (Dirty Money, #1)
  • The Sexy One
  • Commitment
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Keepsake (True North, #3)
  • The Protector
  • Untitled
  • Mansions
  • Gun Shy
  • Tyrant
  • The End of Love (The Single Lady Spy, #5)
  • Twenty to Life
***NONE OF MY BOOKS ARE SAFE***

If you want safe, don't read any of my books. Not even the cozy mysteries. Even the contemporary romance. You will not like them.

Some of my books are darker than others, some are quite sweet and nice. But sometimes I think stuff is safe and it's not, but since I'm not going to change what I write or the way I write it, if you want safe books you should just avoid min
More about C.D. Reiss...

The Games Duet (2 books)
  • Separation Games (The Games Duet, #2)

“The first time I saw her, I had to hold my breath. The first time she spoke, I exhaled.” 5 likes
“I needed to love you more than I wanted to dominate you. Don’t doubt for a second that I chose to love you.” 5 likes