Start by marking “St-St-Stuffed (Enemies to Lovers, #2)” as Want to Read:
St-St-Stuffed (Enemies to Lovers, #2)

St-St-Stuffed

(Enemies to Lovers #2)

Other than his most prized Lamborghini, Karl Andrews has nothing to his name. He’s down on his luck and his dollar, and his dream of becoming a professional chef is looking more and more like a pipe-dream. Even less than a pipe-dream when restaurants won’t even take him on as a waiter.
And he won’t ever, no not ever, consider selling his one possession. No matter how much
Published January 2nd 2014 (first published January 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about St-St-Stuffed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about St-St-Stuffed

Emma Sea
This is an adorable and happy spin-off romance, which I liked even more than the original novel (which I'm still reading). The story seems incredibly true-to-life; no melodrama, just the small quiet moments of tension, concern, care, and love that make up a life.

Sunday depicts day-to-day moments really well, and also manages to show realistic tensions around coming out and self-acceptance, without resorting to overwrought hurt-comfort tropes. The whole thing just seemed so real, with great char
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
**Kindle Freebie again today 7/6/13!**

**Read December 13, 2012**

This book was a sweet, cute read. However, I thought it lacked a level of heat and passion. Yes it drags a bit, yes there is nothing new explored but I still couldn't help but enjoy myself while reading the story. It just didn't WOW me. Great deal for the price though!
Elsa Bravante
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
No es su mejor libro pero cuenta con la dulzura típica de Anyta. He disfrutado con él aunque haya cosas que me hayan sabido a poco.
Dia
I've read it in one sitting and loved it! I had this freebie on my Kindle for ages but for some reason I wasn't expecting to enjoy it so much. Maybe because of the low rating? I don't know. Lately I was so disappointed with many books that have huge ratings on GR, and this one has such a low rating and was actually unexpectedly good. It really kept me glued to the pages. It was engaging and so sweet. It also kept me on the edge of my seat too because I just couldn't wait for Paul to finally reve ...more
Jenni Lea
Aug 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comfort-reads

An easy read that pulled at my heartstrings quite a bit while also turning me into a pile of smoopy sighs and silly grins. The one thing that stood out for me the most though was how incredibly honest this book was.

This was my first Anyta Sunday book.

It won't be my last.

She-sha, she-sha!
Giulio
I really liked this story. It’s a sort of spin-off from Ms Sunday’s previous book Shane and Trey but it can easily be read as a stand-alone. At a glance the plot seems pretty simple: when they were children, Karl bullied Paul cruelly. They meet again many years later when Karl (would-be chef), in desperate need of a job, applies to be a “Girl Friday” for Paul, now a successful (widowed) businessman, and his little kid Charlie.
At a deeper level, there are many aspects which I found really intere
V
Mar 03, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I went to bed at 01:00am reading this story, why? I really don't know. It wasn't worth to sleep only 4 hours for this book.
It was a nice story don't get me wrong, but that all it was.
I was always waiting for something exciting to happen but it never did.
If you are looking for a fantastic reading, I'm afraid this is not the one.
The few Sex scenes were the most boring a have ever read, I don't need a sex marathon to keep me happy. I just want one sex scene to feel all warm inside, with that nice l
Mandapanda
Feb 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: various-romance
Another nice long read from Anyta Sunday. This book explores the enemies-to-lovers theme with two characters who were kids in her previous novel Shane and Trey.

When they were children, Karl bullied the shy and stuttering Paul mercilessly. Now adults and Karl's been disowned by his parents for being gay and he's out of work. All he has left is the old car his grandfather left him and his love of cooking. Desperate for work he applies to be a Girl Friday and is shocked and chagrined to find his ne
Ami
May 03, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Ami by: Arthur

I sure like the premise -- not the "enemies to lovers" premise (my weakness is "FRIENDS to lovers" :p) but the idea of Karl becoming Paul's manny. What can I say, I love THAT plot (I need more "manny" stories :p). I thought Charlie (Paul's son) was really, REALLY adorable, and he was my favorite character of this book.

I liked slow-burned relationship -- but I must admit that at times, this felt a bit too slow. I guess maybe because we knew the 'real' problem was, Paul's concern about th
Vivian
Nov 02, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this so much more than I expected. I feel ridiculously gooey inside, like stupidly smiley and I usually hate myself like that--so I guess I was in the perfect frame of mind for this story. I like that the forgiveness was earned and that Paul and Karl didn't just fall together; it took time. There were starts and stops and Charlie was a wonder. I want that monkey's magic.
Arthur
Karl often bullied Paul in elementary school (We see them as kids in Shane and Trey). This book is their story when they were both 27 yrs old.

The book starts with them meeting again for the first time after many tears and led to Karl getting fired from his job. Paul hired him to become Friday Girl, ie, a nanny, for his son Charlie. Charlie's mom, Laura, died 4 yrs ago giving birth to him. Slowly, the boss/employee's relation changed into something else. Paul, however, still had an unfinished bus
Deeze
Jul 29, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Deeze by: Lily Pilly
Another hard one to rate.

This started out strong. I was definitely interested in learning about Paul and Karl's past and seeing how they over came everything. But sadly I never felt we saw enough to give me an interest in them.

After the first quarter I started to feel a little bored. The story was slow moving, long without actually telling you anything new. I did love the way Charlie was portrayed. He was my favorite person in this story lol.

I did appreciate the way the grand parents were portra
Simon
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. Can't say it's not the kind of thing I've read before, theme wise, enemies to lovers, but hey....this is my kind of thing, so I gravitate towards this theme and plot lines.
The synopsis says it all. There's little to add apart from I cried which is always a plus, oh and there is a four year old as one of the secondary characters which surprisingly didn't bother me. I seem to be on a roll regarding small people in m/m novels at the moment. I wonder if authors in this genre feel a gay man
Penny
Jun 04, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: not-for-me
About 20% into this book I wanted to stop, but I pushed ahead and continued reading. The only character I liked was the kid. I found the pacing slow and kept wishing the story would hurry up and be over. I didn't connect with the character and the story line was similiar to many of the other books I've read. With that said I know other's will find this book enjoyable and I hope they do. It just didn't work for me.
Manfred
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read Anyta Sunday books before, but somehow the stories just weren`t right for me.
When I read the blurb for this one, I immediately knew it would be perfect.
This is an enemies to lovers and at the same time a mannies (or male nannies) story. Both are really appealing to me and the writing was great as well.
You know, sometimes if books do not have a lot of drama they are kind of boring, the drama is needed to keep the story going. In this one, there is very little drama, very little angst
Furio
Apr 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this M/M romance has its flaws, several flaws actually, it also sports that special quality that is essential to these light reads: it plunges its reader into its pages making him care for the lovers and their happily ever after.

As a critical reviewer has pointed out, editing is quite an issue here. Typos abound and there are some obnoxious name switches as well. Once Karl is even called "Kyle".
Editing aside, some pages are overwritten and overdescribed. There is also a tendency to overind
Anke
May 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful book and it came along just when I needed it:). The pacing was very good, a bit of drama but no wallowing in it. The kid was too cute and the secondary characters - most of all Gill - were a very good mix as well. Yes, the whole package left me with a smile and now I'm starting with the follow-up.
SheReadsALot
I really liked this story. The title was pretty awesome. It was a realistic love story, not without some bumps in the road. But really believable. I like Karl and Paul together. And Charlie? He pulls the heart strings.
Lori
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bmbr-reads
The perfect Sunday. Sunshine, happy children, singing birds and an Anyta Sunday book. Loved this as much as the first one. Book 3 here I come.
Karen Wellsbury
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm always quite ambivalent about bullies in books, but this was OK.
Karl and Paul had some way to go to resolve their old problems, then new ones got in the way.
I did feel that Paul's association between having a stutter and being gay was overdone, and so Paul becoming comfortable with who he was felt forced at times.
I liked that Paul's in-laws and friends were all supportive, and that Karl was a bit lost but getting there, but overall it was a little too much inner conflict for me.
Beautifully w
Gabriella (Gabi)
3.5 satrs
Rachel
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fab story, now on to the next one :) loving this series.
BR11
A little bit better than the first book of the series, I enjoyed Paul and Karl's story more. Still it was kind of slow to me. Ok and sweet, but that's it.
L'marie
Feb 15, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sandra
3.5 stars OK, this was pretty cute. Probably the only thing that made me round down was... brace yourselves... The Sex! It was just meh for me. The first time they do it it jumped from penetration to post-coital. I had to look back to make sure I didn't miss something, nope, they just skimmed over the good stuff. Then they ENTIRELY SKIP (view spoiler), WTF?!? And the the random addition of some mild BDSM just seemed totally out of left field.

Anyway
**Kaycee**
**DNF @ 15%**

So...I Love the enemies to lovers troupe. However....
Karl had bullied Paul when they were younger. fine. It happens.
Karl apologized to Paul, and Paul almost instantly forgave him. fine. Not really, but ok.
I kept on reading because the bullying happened in ELEMENTARY school and, come on...they were 7 or 8 years old. I can get past that.
But Paul was pretty traumatized STILL, and they're almost 30.
What put the final nail in it for me was Paul instantly hired Karl as a nanny for his T
Shelby P
I'm surprised I didn't enjoy this book as much as I expected since it has two MCs who take their time getting to know each other and it had an adorable child. First problem was the book was too long. Second problem was the way it was written; I didn't like the spacing of the paragraphs which lead to a choppy read. Third problem I got bored with the story quick and started skimming. I never felt a deep connection/chemistry between Paul and Karl.

The one saving grace was Charlie. He stole every sce
S
T
E
N

I wanted to read a story about Paul basically as soon as he came up in Shane and Trey (given I was pretty lukewarm towards the main characters in that one, it's no surprise that the highlight for me was one of the side characters, okay?) but when I threw that wish out into space, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Fortunately, the outcome was pretty much like in "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days", when Andie writes an article which loosely follows Lana's instructions and Lana says that ,
F.
Karl bullied Paul terribly at school for his stutter, an outlet for the complex feelings Karl was going through during puberty. Thankfully Karl had his Granddad who saw the signs and helped Karl grow up and accept his sexuality. Paul also had a friend who urged him to get help with his stutter. Years later Paul is now widowed with a son, Charlie, and has a successful career as manager for a hotel chain. Karl on the other hand has hit rock bottom but refuses to sell the Lamborghini that his grand ...more
Cassandra
May 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*
  • Measure of Devotion (Measure of Devotion, #1)
  • Falling Off the Face of the Earth
  • Hanging Loose
  • Mannies Incorporated (Mannies Incorporated #1)
  • Rock and a Hard Place
  • Wild Horses
  • A Change of Tune (Change #1)
  • Coming Home (Rock Bay, #1)
  • Puppy Love 2: Building a Family (Puppy Love #2)
  • Louder Than Sirens, Louder Than Bells
  • Final Admission
  • The Only Gold
  • Language Lessons
  • Juicy Fruit
  • Flux (Ennek #2)
  • Six
  • Seth and David (Men of Smithfield, #3)
  • The Other Guy
Hey guys,

A bit about me: I'm a big, BIG fan of slow-burn romances. I love to read and write stories with characters who slowly fall in love.

Some of my favorite tropes to read and write are: Enemies to Lovers, Friends to Lovers, Clueless Guys, Bisexual, Pansexual, Demisexual, Oblivious MCs, Everyone (Else) Can See It, Slow Burn, Love Has No Boundaries.

I write a variety of stories, Contemporary MM R

Enemies to Lovers (4 books)
  • Shane and Trey (Enemies to Lovers #1)
  • William (Enemies to Lovers, #3)
  • The F Words (Enemies to Lovers, #4)
“Pop said life was like learning to drive. You were bound to fuck up, make mistakes, maybe even cause an accident, but if you practice and follow the rules, people didn’t have to get hurt—and one day you’d just get better at it. Just don’t . . . give it up, he said.” 3 likes